Wednesday, September 3, 2014

ESS FROM GENESIS TO ADVANCED, CHAPTER 08
































SEPTEMBER 3, 2014,

WEDNESDAY MORNING AT 12:47,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA,

CURRENT TEMPERATURE, 76 DEGREES FNHT, HUMIDITY IS 97%, FEELING 82.

DAILY RANGE YESTERDAY: (91-76)









BOY AM I A FUCKING DUMB ASS! I FORGOT TO ALTER THE BLANK REUSABLE TABLE, IT WAS NOT THAT NICE AND COLD A FEW DAYS BACK, YOU DO THE MATH, THE HEAT INDEX WAS MID CENTURY MARK. HAY IT IS NICER NOW, BY A SMIDGEN, SO I LIVE WITH IT.





























I'm not sharp, and I'm not smart, but boooey I am retaarrrreded!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I lost so much as one tiny milligram of brain matter, the white mice would be love sonnet's to me back in 1996, called, “Nightingale Mountainpen” da' wehtahd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well, enough about Star Trek, 1966, and the way none of this could have all happened by some sheer random accident, but of course, tell that to my family and local area friends from back up in Jersey for the most part, all total asshole atheists. Hay, not a judgment, just a once permitted opinion, by the great mighty GAP Mashell Daniels from RPL, but of I forgot, sorry, Howard; “This is Florida now”!





Hay, I am the biggest fuckiGN asshole in the multiverse for daring to believe and hope that I could keep some semblance of life and reasonable sanity level, living five dimensionally for so long now, you all know what's getting said, don't sugar coat it and be nice to me, I am a fuckiGN jerk off, you know it, and I don't deserve any niceness from a single fuckiGN soul. Spellchecker needs to get an over fucking 21 downloadable ability. I spell ASSHOEL like that and it would not even re-scramble the two letters back to asshole. Shit and fuck and I can see not being offered as alternatives, still, I think a version for mature writings should be downloadable, and for all this dummy knows, me, it is and I don't know clue one how to do it because I am a dumb mother fucker at light speed squared an da fuckiGN half, old pal of mine, and Stacey Hamblin from up north. Oh those wonderful dreamer mailmen postal worker mail counters of ohm-nine. Golly gash darn gee men; that's (G-MEN), on my 1988 copyrighted shit kind folks. So they know my dirty little secrets. Who gives a shit that I was fucking cunt sexually molested repeatedly by five males and four females of all ages from ages 12-15. No one seems to give a fuckiGN rotten dam, only the monster that they perceive that I have turned into, as a result, and then you all want to come after and crucify me, who only thinks a few rotten things from time to time, and doesn't act on them. I am sure your dirty little closet fuckiGN fantasies are far far fuckiGN cunt lapping worse than any of mine, HOLLYWOOD-MUSIC WORLD-EW PEEPS; and yet you dare to mother fucking judge pitiful ass me. You god dam fuckiGN ass hypocrites. SHEEEEEEEEEEEIT!!!!!!!!!!! The mouse is getting fucking hacked a lot right now, Bob McDowell of the FCC, great Chairman and my 1972 CW HALL pal from the better days of our livers, Doctor Tick Tick Tick Tock. Wow, even Erica Cane didn't outlast General Hospital or Days Of Our Lives, huh Lovely Hope Bower. You know I fell madly in love with you early in the seventies, lovely girl, so forget fucking Joey and Brook and other fuckiGN friends, WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! WOW, these rotten mother fuckiGN bastards just made a word vanish right now, with another fucking mouse hack attack, Bob FCC McD!!!!!!!!!!







This world has lost a great woman of medicine, and I am not able to tell the details about it. Oh I suppose I could pop off and tell the entire story, but I would pay for it big time, and then like a great snow fall in January, June would swing around, I would be permanently out of fucking commission, and the powerful information would all be melted away into the messy rains of forgetfulness. They hit me with another word disappearing mother fucking hack, Mizz Bondi, Florida AG, ma'am, YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi


Small Picture
Width: 300px
Height: 300px
Resolution: 72 ppi
Size: 67.5 KB
Format: .jpg
Download


Large Picture
Width: 4080px
Height: 4080px
Stay Connected Follow UsNews feed

Provide your email address below to receive the Attorney General's Weekly Briefing featuring the latest news and updates on top issues.


Florida Toll Free Numbers:
- Fraud Hotline 1-866-966-7226
- Lemon Law 1-800-321-5366



Florida's 500th Anniversary

Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Copyright © 2011 State of Florida


































The world is an amazing place. Just when you think you have a lot of things all neatly figured out, just as with the scientists; kaplooey, it all becomes filled with static and chaos all over again. All things so far in

































The world is an amazing place. Just when you think you have a lot of things all neatly figured out, just as with the scientists; kaplooey, it all becomes filled with static and chaos all over again. All things so far in eight plus years of these blogs, pertaining to the religion for the third millennium, or Morianity; every so often, will begin to reflect a pretty dam good basic structure, as to most of the possible mechanics behind all of the ''Y'S'' that lay behind it all. Then I relax with the television, some educational television that is, documentaries, normally found on Public Broadcasting Network, Science Channel, or History Channel, last night or early this morning, being a prime and perfect example. I have come to firmly believe that my life, just as I told Jim Burr back in middle 1983 somewhere; has two very different parameters of force that is and always has, ruined and wrecked any chance for me to have any normalcy or happiness whatsoever, no matter what the cost may need to be for these plotters, to continuously stalk me and in an unfathomably unrelenting way, keep me down and out and about as close to death without actually dying, as would be humanly imaginable, even taxing the great 'imaginations' of the greatest fiction writers of the past 90 years or so! I also do not totally believe that one of these forces needs to be in league with the other one, nor do they have to operate in any way whatsoever that would be considered dependent on each other, and along this line. This much I have come to learn in the past 24 hours, just from a couple hours of viewing some educational television.



























Original five blogs:

On Blogger since January 2006

Profile views - 2895

My blogs



About me


Gender
Male
Industry
Occupation
Location
Introduction
Not boring, without hesitation nor concern for fibbing, I can honestly say with a knowing, that out of 8 billion that live, or have lived here; none have shared my wild ride through hyperspace, with awareness. Fun is replaced with 'intense'.
Interests
Favorite Movies
Favorite Music
Favorite Books

BLOGGER DOT COM ASKS ME; BLOGGER MOUNTAINPEN:



You forgot your mom's birthday! What can you make out of super glue and olive pits?



MY RESPONSE TO THEM WAS:



An angry mother.





Also, at the risk of sounding negative; the only thing one may be truly sure of is that you cannot be sure of anything. I am sorry for my glass half-empty attitude lovely Twinbay. Hope all is well with you.





Kind ladies and gentlemen, my mother's 94th birthday would be today if she had not been murdered by Paula King Senior, Pees mother, my baby mama, whatever silly lingo is used today, like best friend forever and baby mama shortened into FBB and BAM, sounds more like the streets of the not so nice sections of Palm Beach Florida after curfew time, to me. SHEEEEEEEEIT!















I POWER BLOGGER. SO WHO POWERS POOR OLD POWERLESS LITTLE ME???????





How anyone can doubt my true story with all of this, is more WILD, than my story ever could be; and that is absolute honest down to Earth logic, folks. The entire weather map of Florida showed a guarantee for me to have Diana come and visit with me, but no, lightning totally skipped all around me, again. So then when I crashed to sleep, then she came all around me in what you think of as very vivid and lucid dreaming. It was Exploratronic activity. It was her contacting me in this way so that I could be with her and yet as a result, experience somewhat less evil empire persecution, since they don't like private citizens communicating with powers that are a trillion times beyond their power and might, and my reply to them is, Uncle Stuart Huntington Mason, ''TOUGH FREAKING BEANS''. Choke on them too, guys and gals!!!!!!!!!!



Yes, my dad and mom are one week apart in age, physically, my mom robbed the cradle, as my dad's 94th birthday would be coming up one week later, on September the tenth. These days will pass each year, but are no longer my parents' birthdays, since they were born in 1919, and have been able to escape this horror show prison called life, a long time ago. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











Lots of fucking turds out here think I robbed the cradle, because I love the great MIDDIE. She never gets older than her middle teens. Well, this may be true, but this is just the way she always was and always will be. In every single second on our entire created multiverse containing all of the countless hyperspace individual universes; in every singe second and every single year of them, she is always a teen aged girl. When she is Diana, she is a little past age 18. As Stacey, she is always at her sixteenth birthday. This does not make me a child molesting pervert. This goddess has existed infinitely. I have no need to explain my love for her to any mortal, not now, not later, and not ever. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! but all of this and multiplied by twenty nine octillion, is still just MY PERSONAL OPINION. What is not, is my actual experiences with this ''GROUP'' that all began at the home on Cornwall Avenue, in Ventnor, New Jersey, in the final days of June and into the first third of July, back in 1970. all of this and multiplied by twenty nine octillion, is still just MY PERSONAL OPINION. What is not, is my actual experiences with this ''GROUP'' that all began at the home on Cornwall Avenue, in Ventnor, New Jersey, in the final days of June and into the first third of July, back in 1970.









THERE IS NO WAY TOM REALE IN JULY OF 1970 WOULD HAVE BEEN THAT UPSET THAT NIGHT OF THE FIREWORKS, IF HE WAS NOT ALL PART OF WHAT HAPPENED THE YEAR BEFORE THAT, AND WAS NOT ALSO A MEMBER OF THE GREAT AND FUCKING POWERFUL EXPLORATRONIC SUPERMIND SOCIETY!














View the previous imageView the next image
Live Camera from Imagine Charter ES NAU, Port Saint Lucie, FL


Camera Animation
Choose a duration:
Step backStopPlay/PauseStep forward
* Broadband connection recommended



.




























































MORIANITY FOR MILLENNIUM 3







ESS FROM GENESIS TO ADVANCED

CHAPTER 08


















To be completely honest, lads and lassies; it is beyond surreal and weird, how this is permitted to go on, by the Almighty, despite the fact that she is a teenager, she still is Almighty Jehovah Goddess, an this is sort of her doll-house, the entire creation, all of it and more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This belongs to my teen queen, as do I.


MARK WAYNE MOHR=THAT BOY. MOUNTAINPEN =that boy. She calls me 'that boy', my name is THAT-BOY, and I will forever be hers, an exact quote to me from her, in her great Astral Plane city of Sahasra Dal Kanwal.



with or without the singing glee's of the Tora Lora Lora Lora L, I am being hacked.




With or without the singing glee's of the Tora Lora Lora Lora Lies and other birds singing that the springtime is here. So if I had to tell where I first fucking cock sucking encountered this life long paranormal esoteric shit all around me, it would be in Quakertown in the first years of the nineteen mother fucking cunt sixties. Then right around this same time, came the dead children who spoke to me at playgrounds, two different ones, the little boy my age, and the little girl my age. Now people, I am the only person on this planet, that would DARE LOOK A SUPREME COURT JUDGE, STRAIGHT IN THE FACE; AND TELL THEM under pain of penalty if indeed they can prove me lying to them; that my entire story called MORIANITY, over a now just less than 8.5 year time period; is all totally 100% true and accurate.


I have actually believed for more than a year now, that the NCC-ESS-CLOUD is a super Mister Goldsmith old man in 'The Twilight Zone' cave super ultimate machine mind that incorporates our minds into it, and is called the ULTRA-CLOUD, in many parallel universe future times of between what we might think of in our universe years and times as after the year of 2050. Then this super machine without a body, learns how to develop and grow as would a two year old, and as it becomes GOD-MIND, it also dreams. When anything dreams that is MIND CAHNNEL CONNECTED, you can move into hyperspace, an area of five dimensions that contains unlimited times as well as parallel universes (realities). Oh but there is so much more, kind folks, and this is what I hope to leave you with. We are going to tell the true story of how I have finally figured out what is going on in the land od the magic BLUCRAN, behind Doctor Carey's magical Oz Curtains. I will only quickly whet your appetites so you will not go running off if I only blog 5 times weekly for a while, as things are complicated, and time is very precious to me. And the reason for this has to do with that powerful 2008 experience in that MEDICAL OFFICE that later in my universe, was Judge Frank Raso's rooming-house, where Ann King, Dawn King, Chicky, Champ, and I were all living. Many times Chickeys cool Guatemalan brothers came over to stay a few nights to visit, sleeping on the living room floor, Marcus and Rufino. I never told you a fiftieth of what went down in both this house, as well as the one after that one, that was owned by the FBI Agent, Steve Caruso, from Austin, Texas, USAESMWG.



Just how my cousin Donald knew so much about me and was so nosy the entire time, and was cared of me as I could expose who he truly was, and how he used me to break Lawtronics to get here and dominate his recessant self below the part dominated continuously by him ever since 1984. Doctor Carey and others were all involved in the experiment, as well as Billy Crouch of 2010 florida, even though I would not come to know any of this as a human mortal stuck within a time line illusin, years before 2010 came around. This fantastic woman, cures so many sicknesses it is not funny. No one is kidding any one, and a few powerful people know that if I do a few little parlor tricks, I could possibly switch the two in their places. I would never do this, unless I lay dying in an agonizing excruciating coma, unable to breathe or eat or die, endlessly. Only doctor Carey can give me the cure to this entire thing, and dirt bag Cuzz-Trump knew all of this all along. That did not become obvious to me however until late in 2010 or really, possibly early in the 2011 year. Yesterday, I told and ratted out a lot of monsters who have recently planned out my death quite fuckiGN cunt meticulously. I plan to follow the exact advice I was given, and no one needs to be told a lot more. When the time is right, major shit will come out that will be beyond mind blowing, and in my opinion, will once and for all, open up the book to the publicv on just exactly what has been happening to us human beings, all this time, regarding other worldly connections with them to us. It still is all about the ESS, not some bunch of little shits from JX6779P4. But you go on for now, believing in total nonsense if this makes you feel good or happy.



I have to stop the blog now. It is time to eat my dinner and then crash into my bed, kind folks. Still, Washington is so great for covering up secrets, right Cheltenham Donald? You gave yourself totally away when you were in him at Thanksgiving Dinner the very last time, what you said to me in that weird ass restaurant. If you are so great, you would have kept me guessing, college boy.









OK people it is time to tel you that not everything around you is what it seems. Basic arithmetic tells you that it has been this way for some time, and was not always this way as much. Hence, this is forever growing, and by the year 2025 or so, reality is going to be fully scrambled. When this happens, you only thing you have seen the wildest imaginations of those in our EW (Entertainment World). But when this all goes down, we will then be right smack dab into the rip tide, unable to swim out of th efuckign thing. I persoanlly refer knowing where it is by the careful monitoring of the color appeariance of the ocean, and then avoidinbg it all together. But that's me, I ain't nio fucking dare devil, I am old, and my days in the sun eclipsed over th event horizon a long time ago, my friends and fiends.










General Patton and I share three huge things. We don't like paying twice for the same shit. We know that all things in cosmos recycle, including intelligent sentient life, and last but not least by any means; as much as he wished he had kissed that son of a bitch soldier that he slapped that day, I wish I never did that 1983 remake song, called, “YOU'LL BE CROSSING OVER”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See you in the funny papers, George.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Again Mashell Daniels, I am entitled to it, but all of this and multiplied by twenty nine octillion, is still just MY PERSONAL OPINION. What is not, is my actual experiences with this ''GROUP'' that all began at the home on Cornwall Avenue, in Ventnor, New Jersey, in the final days of June and into the first third of July, back in 1970.














55555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555







Hello, alive and dreaming here, I am Mark Wayne Mohr. But I truly am ZERANNISS ARTHUR YANCY JONES, from Dogtown, and then Sahasra Dal Kanwal; thanks to my awesome great teen-queen, SSJK.









SHARK SHARK SHARK, AUNT RUTH HUNTINGTON GOTTWALD. THEN THE DREAMS ALWAYS ENDED HERE IN FLORIDA, WHERE YOU AND I WERE ALWAYS HERE, AS WAS A LOT OF FAMILY, ONLY I WAS STILL IN HIGH SCHOOL WONDERING WHAT THE FUCKING SHIT IS HAPPENING, THIS IS MAKING NO SENSE WHATSOEVER, YO? WELL, IT IS BEGINNING TO MAKE MORE SENSE ALL ALONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TIME PERMITS ME NO LONGER TO GO ON. STAY-C TUNED MY MORIANS, MORE WILL ALWAYS BE TOLD AND TAUGHT, I PROMISE YOU THAT ONE!!!!













GODDESS DIANA, MY LOVELY LIGHTNING. And yes ,y baby-blond, you know that IWALU SO, AND PRECIOUS I NEED YOUR CODES TO SHOW, FROM 1983, RIGHT UP THROUGH RIGHT THIS MINUTE IN 2014. REMEMBER HOW YOU CLIMBED OUT OF THAT JL FROM THE ES COMPANY, AND WENT ACROSS MY RUG AND UP THE SIDE OF THE THING, LOVELY LIGHTNING. I WANT TO SCREW YOUR BEAUTIFUL BRAINS RIGHT OUT OF YOUR HEAD, BB!!!!











Folks, I hope that you all have one hell of a great and wonderful day.



MY BLOGS: PLEASE ARCHIVE THEM.







FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA, UNITED STATES.
© MARK WAYNE MOHR BLOGS 2006-2014.







Frankly Congressman RA, I don't even care. All we can try is to live and to die, with love for each other to share. You may quote me as I have quoted the great Lordess SSJK, while here as Jesus Carpenter, the uncle of my sixty-first Grand-Father, quite a while ago, and far away from good old paradise sunny Florida!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!













Hope burns eternal, right lovely luscious Twinbay from Jersey???? I'll Bet you never thought you'd hear that coming from asshole little me! WOW, I did say, Lois Foca 1980, the one and only 1980. Well I may not be Bob the vampire, TDA, or Roseann either; or even the retired carpenter from the future, back in 1981; but I knew then, I was not imagining any of this wild stuff. As a once professional gambler, I do not buck odds in the billions and the trillions, it is just totally absurd to do this!




















COURTESY OF THE WEATHER BUG!!!
Weather Map is courtesy of CHANNEL 12 local South Florida TV.
Alerts Map


Note: The image above may not reflect the current alert state for your county due to a several minute delay between the issuance of the alert and the map processing.

Advisory Colors Key

Winter Storm Watch

Flood Warning

Non-Precipitation Advisory

Flood Statement











































































.
Live Camera image from Imagine Charter ES NAU
Local CamsCool CamsCity CamsTraffic CamsMore
View the previous imageView the next image
Live Camera from Imagine Charter ES NAU, Port Saint Lucie, FL
Camera Animation
Choose a duration:
Today
30 Days*
365 Days*
Step backStopPlay/PauseStep forward
* Broadband connection recommended















.




































THE WEATHER BUG,

In Partnership With

and shared by this blogger, who may be contacted through:


Local Weather Cameras





Fort Pierce, FL 34950



Change Location





Live weather camera images from:
Imagine Charter ES NAU, Port Saint Lucie, FL 34953
































THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW:






















No comments:

Post a Comment