Saturday, September 20, 2014

ICPISTMCMM,APTER 00014














I CAN PROVE IT, SO THEY MUST COVERTLY MURDER ME



CHAPTER 00014





ONE OF TWO THINGS IS HAPPENING. EITHER I AM TOTALLY CUNT LAPPING MOTHER FUCKING HACKED, OR SOME OTHER THING IS HAPPENING WITH THIS MACHINE, I WILL GO WITH DOOR NUMBER ONE, BUT I AM ALWAYS OPEN MINDED. THE ENTIRE BEGINNING PARAGRAPH OF MY PREVIOUS BLOG NEVER POSTED. ONE OR TWO WORDS, AND THEN POOF, JUST ALL FUCKING CUNT GONE, INTO BILLY MUMMU'S CORNFIELD WITH THE JACK IN THE BOX!!!!

















I am only going to use this as a journal for a short while, and then close out the entire thing and make it private only. Unless a person is young or unusually gifted with this technology and multimedia knowledge in general such as site making, social networking, one is wasting their time blogging. The only reason I have any kind of a count, is because of the fact that these blogs are all about a powerful family from beyond the stars that put all of us here 13,000 years ago, with a fake past before that. Only they are monitoring, along with some, to quote realtor scott Ransom, very powerful people, just to see what I am saying and what I am up to. Without a general public, small as it could be, even 500 readers that only read me twice a week, but this is a blog, anything short of this, is dog fuckiGN shit and a waste of my time and aggravation with all the machine troubles, whatever is really doing it and behind it. I can accomplish much more going into trances and exploring transdimensional hyperspace, why waste time on a bunch of fucking ass enemies? So starting now, this is my journal, nothing will be taught, or told, unless I want a record of it as it fits into my present life and the endless putting together of the puzzle surrounding me, basically all resulting from my original sixties contact with this STAR FAMILY, Mister Chuck Movesgarage Prattruss Norrisatco!



12:16 Ante' Meridian

Sunday early morning

21 September, 2014



Temp. 73 DF, Hum. 100%, feels 73















I thought I was cunt lapping mother fuckign recording some shit tonight, and my cunt eating tape never was running, and this is the second time now in a week this has happened. I have a brand new machine that I will be plugging into the system later on before the start of the week. If I don't have any luck, and keep getting constant shit with this as like never before since 1988 when I began enjoying video taping; then I will have to take matters to another level. Lives may be lost!



The ghost behind my computer is always constantly there now, it is annoying, and for all I know is behind a lot of my recent mother fuckiGN problems. If my mom can warn me 8 years plus after her death in a dream about not living with Dawn and Ann, then holy fuckiGN shit, anything is possible, after-all, look what cock sucking resulted. And then Cuzz Don scowls at me in dreams. Screw fuckiGN him.







LATELY, THE POWERFUL NIGHTLY INTERACTIONS ARE WILD TIMES A BILLION TRILLION QUADRILLION!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am the only one around here that could properly write out and pronounce such a number, but it is one duodecillion. That is also 1X10 to the power of 15+12+9 or the 36th exponent. Yes these wild ''DREAMS'' are off the scale. Something huge is happening, I know this, because I understand localized hyperspace reality and the TSES (Towel-Seepage Effect Syndrome). What I don't yet have is any way to get help with any of this, and this leads me more than anything else to believe I have died and gone to fucking hell a long time ago. In any real world that I grew up in, at least people somewhere would be willing to discuss and share, not keep me isolated. The episode of 2003 on the LAW AND ORDER TV SHOW, I think it is the CRIMINAL INTENT series, that aired last night and never came out on tape, proves a lot of this, of course I know it is fictional in its content, but the story line theme exists there and with me as well.











I know the enemy tries to destroy systems for potential money making with roulette, this was shown to me unmistakably in this century. I only guessed in my wildest fucking cunt imagination in the previous century that this was all real and happening, but what has been done to me in this century confirms it and obliterates any chance for doubt, 100 fucking cunt eating percent!!!!!!!!!!!!! Still, Dad's BWR System stays strong and holds. This is unfathomable for what I have been going through since he gave me this a few months ago by my mortal illusion. If things get too bad, I will make the two sides of this room break apart in STIMIR as many peeps call this in future parts of many local parallel universes, just an easier pronunciation to the STM initials, by keeping the 'I' initial in the words (time) and (mind). I must remember to buy a new mouse to see if this is the mouse or a hack or what, as this thing is giving me constant mother fucking problems, just now trying to erase an entire paragraph.





I don't believe for one second, that TRINITY and TRINIDAD are some wild coincidence, nor do I believe that things like Bob McDowell of the FCC could be one either. I also do not believe that I have known so many peeps who have made it so big in life, whatever that really means, but I know it is undeniable fact. Brushing heads with me seems to make everyone go to number 100 or to number 000. I still call this the Mike Gutherman Syndrome (MGS). He was the unlucky 000 dude who I had given a few things to before moving, a houseplant, some old 33 record albums, and basic junk, and then he came over to where I had moved to, now the illustrious New York apartments, or at one time, they were the Carriage Lamp went I lived there in 1976 and 1977, but he found me, and told me I had jinxed him, he had lost his wife, his job, and all he had, and was homeless and living in his car. I, until the very day he knocked on my door, envied him, beautiful wife, good job as a Resident Manager, nice things, nice apartment, the whole nine cunt chewing fuckiGN yards. Then we have congressmen and business magnate's and recording diva's and the list is longer than Lex Loo Thor's mighty fuckiGN arm. Hacking is getting worse, with major word skipping/breaking, word disappearing, 'FUCKI-GN' and the whole deal! I will see if it is the mouse when I get another one soon. I do not have $$$$$$$$$$ to fucking just piss away, but I have to do what I have to do with these horrendous dick eating mother fucking Milituforce enemies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!













You're not getting me again tonight, Jane whore Fonda Dogshit! That much, I'll cunt sniffing promise you right now, you bitch.













END TRANSMISSION.
















No comments:

Post a Comment