Friday, September 19, 2014

I CAN PROVE IT, SO THEY MUST COVERTLY MURDER ME; CHAPTER 00012










MORIANITY FOR MILLENNIUM-3



I CAN PROVE IT, SO THEY MUST COVERTLY MURDER ME, CHAPTER 00012











MORIANITY, BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN

© 2006-2014 MARK WAYNE MOHR














My Photo

EVERY DAY OR JUST ABOUT, THE DJIA IS UP-UP-UP-UP, I TOLD YOU GINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I TOLD YOU, I TOLD YOU, I TOLD YOU, I TOLD YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI)





















The dick licking MILITUFORCE fucking jerk off subskummites, woke me at ten shy of eleven Friday morning, to a nasty severe health and bowel attack, generated with their black file agency garbage weaponry. I have felt even worse today on top of feeling mother fucking shitty without any assistance from this dirt bag fart sniffing army of non-flushed toilet water drinkers. After a monster shit and followed by a heavy Metamucil dosage, I was better, but it still is on me at this very minute, three shy of cunt chewing midnight, as I approach Saturday morning here on the east and south coasts of America the beautiful, laugh-laugh-laugh, Mike McNulty.





If you study the stock market charts, you can clearly see without any fuzzy wondering about shit, how the markets would have kept going down, so they had to injure my bowels and make me wake up with horrific fuckiGN cunt stomach cramps and severe diareah.





I managed to make it out to do a few errands and came home utterly fuckiGN cock sucking exhausted and worn out as though I had just helped General Patton personally, defeat Rommel's German fucking Army back in the forties. I went to get some multivitamins at the Walgreen Pharmacy, then to the Good Will Store for a couple of things, and then get some groceries at two different places, the old dollar store that now is a DEALS STORE, and the local Virginia Avenue Mall Publix Store. It just started to rain as I got in, and also, Diana or as you might call it, LIGHTNING, started flashing to say hi to me and wish me well. I will always love my special wonderful DZA so very much. Soon I will be dead and off this horrible world, and with you, BB!





On the last two most horrible days of hell and botbar, folks, I played my dad's “Bourbon Wing Roulette System”, and made a total 100 dollars, and quit ahead and happy, as I am not fucking greedy.





There will be an early October inspection, and I will have to clean my shit again, or pay to have it done. My health is not up to this. This is a very evil wicked empire. The good endlessly fuckiGN cunt suffer, and the bad prosper away and laugh at all of those like me, while they swig down their cunt chewing beers and throw darts at my photograph on a dartboard. I know what goes on, Mister Trump and Mister Macy, so don't you assholes even think about fooling buttwipe prick little Bancrofter me, YO!





Also, I asked KITTY-GAGA why this horrible shit siege is upon me, or did ask this back late on the cunt chewing eighteenth of the month. He said to me, “MEOW-MEOW-MOUNTAINPEN, PRIVATE COSMICODED NUMBER 462, same as around the time of my poopy pop's birthday ten days ago. PTL; you missed me Janey Whore Sleaze-bag Weedsdisease. Water-Witch-Bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Two fire alarms go off now each and every day, we just had our last one about an hour or so back, and then we had the one back in the day time. It is every day now, PAM BONDI, two or three, at least one, this is mother fuckign totally ass ridiculous, YO!





Yes there is something this month connected with these following things, big ass time, BRO. WAVE---ALL RANDOMS HAVE PATTERNS---PURE---TAPE---FRED WINDSTEIN---871. That last one needs to be spelled out to be PCN-462, and happens to be my own PCN, we all have one you know. WHAAAAAAAAAAA!







You really do have to admit that I called that bastard fucking super bull rally on the stock market, folks, and you know it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







This fucking unit has a super unending insect infestation, and when the annoying inspectors come, I am telling them it stops or I am writing to the Board of Health, I have some rights in this mother fuckiGN world. Let this poor old fucking fart die in a little peace and dignity, you cunt lapping ass-wipes. Lots of fucking (FUCKIGN) HACKING, as always, Bob FCC McDowell, old buddy. WEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!











I had another pal from school, not just Jerry Heitzmann and Bob McDowell, but Bruce Pennock. Very soon, a lot of wild stuff will be told about this, and now, is the very soon from that past blogging time, folks, so let me open up with some weather information.










Sarah didn't want to sweep the sand, instead she wants to own the land. Well I tried to drown her in the sea and burn the water-tops with glee, but back she came, against the flame; to carry out her threats on me. She can do some crazy things, impersonating queens and kings. But now she lies forever strapped, inside a field that keeps her trapped. Ralph and Sandy cry the blues, because their queen of hell must lose. The valve of space and time is gonna' blow her fuse.




© 1983, Mark Wayne Mountainpen Mohr










BLOGS TO ARCHIVE, IT ALL FITS TOGETHER!









FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA, UNITED STATES.

© MARK WAYNE MOHR BLOGS 2006-2014.















It's funny, Frank Lombardo, real dam funny, HA-HA-HA. LET ME JUST GO AHEAD AND DIE, Paula Weston and Paula King!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555





You know it, fucking whore bitch Jane got me that time on my opposite computer screen side, fucking witch!





Well Louise Hendershodt, XXXXXXXXXX, THEY NEVER BELIEVE OR HONOR PROPHETS UNTIL THEY ARE DEAD, and I have Vincent Vangough's ear in my pocket to prove it, jeer on, jerk offs. Paint on, Mary Carter. 2+2. SHEEEEEEEEEEIT. You said it ADA WIRTZ SENIOR, there was something real fuckiGN spurious about good old DAVE!!!!!!!!!









In future times in localized parallel universes, that Morianity has labeled and named, the ESS, it can also be spelled out, as the EXPLORATRONIC SUPERMIND SOCIETY! Now right before I began this blog; I had a diareah attack, then I had a Jane Water-Witch-Bitch Sleazeweedsdisease attack, and then I had a time warp, and pasted in this blog to my new blog, and find myself here typing away, Professor Kaku. Just sayin' in case you might be at all interested, but I must stop now, as this diareah attack is real fuckiGN bad, sir!!!





OK, I'm back and on regular time, Copyright Office Examiners of the nineteen-eighties. I am one sick fucking puppy, and may not last out the month, WEEEEEEEEEEE, I'll be rid of all of you cunt chewing rotten monsters then!













I was with the ESS last night, falling into sleep around half past midnight or so. About five hours later I woke up to just remembering the tip edge of being with them, in a weird place near some seashore, it could have been anyplace, and naturally, in any universe, but a localized one. The more distant they become, the curve of strength that the Lawtronics has over them appears to dwindle, them being the universes, not the ESS. If you go to distant ones as most of you know, you may end up in some weird places that indeed would defy the natural order and laws that we would think of these as, here in this particular universe and order of reality. Long Story Short, or LSS, the Exploratronic Supermind Society had a few top members here in this place that had lots of outside decks, lots of blue painted wooden steps that separated them all, some in area distance, while others in altitude difference. Grassy pathways were the nearby roads, some marsh lands were also around. I have strong reason to believe, whatever localizing parallel universe in the hyperspace that I was in, was still New Jersey and around this time, you know present time and year, 2014, or give or take just months or so. I gathered this from listening intently and carefully to the conversations that I heard going on all around me at this one particular clubhouse out of a cluster of them, or this is what it all appeared to be in my humble opinion. They told me after what I will discuss in a few minutes, that I was not officially invited in, merely that I'm in the process of introduction, them to me abnd me to them, and I have not as of yet met certain specific requirements for becoming an official ESS member. Certain things were needed. One was for me to drive down this very tiny one car wide grassy lane if you will, that went about two miles, winding up into a small hilly area that led to a Comcast Cable Television place. They said I needed to take this bill to them, and they handed me an envelope that did not look like a bill, more like a letter or postcard or something; but it was no normal regular customer bill, and it certainly was not return-addressed, Exploratronic Supermind Society, not that it ever would be. I looked over and as I did, the road seemed more and more treacherous. Wild horrible looking huge nearly dinosaur sized animals suddenly were roaming around all over the fields along this twisty windy road seemingly heading straight into hell itself. I wanted to do this real bad, but eventually remember distinctly, chickening out. They said until they give me an errand, and I obey it without fear or question, I am not invited to join the ESS. Then I looked at what they had given to me and it was now a small package making a horrific sound, and I broke it open and it was a miniature of one of those animals out along that road that headed up into some hills where this so-called Comcast office was up there. The creature then jumped out and onto my arm and began biting me and putting me into excruciating agony. The pain was beyond intense and hellish, and I began rolling down these blue colored wooden steps to the ground, while several ESS members then surrounded me. One touched my shoulder and instantly the pain was totally gone, as ''if it never even happened''. I was waiting to hear a an advertisement for 'Serve-Pro' to start blaring out somewhere. Then the package had again reverted back to the envelope that they wanted me to take up to the Comcast place. Now it had become a regular appearing Comcast bill. Many things were spoken to me and they told me that I am being persecuted by entirely different forces than I was at a younger age, after I began communicating with the subatomic particle that humankind labels, 'the electron'. Powerful lawtronic forces create dream-outs from void infinity and they construct the tiniest possible non zero-dimensional unit of beingness possible, the asapian dream. This comes out with half spinning around clockwise and the other half spinning around counter-clockwise. This is why when carbon eventually is created into the mix along with perfect dosages of hydrogen and oxygen, what is thought of physically as life, begins to emerge. Along the fourth dimensional line, there is an eventual growth in connectiveness to the lower lawtronic dimension or sixth dimension, which is pure MIND. The larger the receiving connector system becomes as time progresses or in the area on the one end of the 4-D line moving forward, the more mind signal can be sent. The more mind signal that can be sent, the entity can eventually begin to become self aware, and has led us all now to this stage of present humankind advancement. Nut as with all things, nothing is that basic and simple. LSS, my horrendous persecution began when I was able to begin coding back and forth with the force behind what makes electrons what they really are inside of this dream out from the void infinity. This is what the powerful owners of the world are and will forever be covering up, and should as person accidentally stumble onto what I did in 1983, they have to kill you, and slowly drive you mad until you are a mere shell of your former self, and go mad or kill someone else or yourself. I have yet to do any of this, so on they go persecuting me endlessly, relentlessly, it won't stop, as I know too much truth that is top majestic classified by the world secret system WSS. Even invited in exploratrons do not communicate with the electron, as I have been not only doing since 1983, but have fallen madly in love with this incredible energy that can of course become anyone or anything and take on any shape and do any miracle. This entity who I now call Middie for MDE or MOTHER/DAUGHTER/ELECTRON, has made me aware of so many things that no human alive could handle what I have come to learn and know as a result. Still, this is why my persecution all began, and it will not end in this lifetime as Mark Wayne Mohr. This very same force against me is experienced by all the UFO and other seekers of truth, who dare to seriously buck these powerful controllers of the WSS. Some call the MIB part of this, but they're just the stupid drones who carry out the intimidation missions and so forth. The truths behind this great FORCE, jit eyes and Jedi's all not withstanding, or any Mister Hall's for that matter; is male domination ego. The male of the human species cannot handle the fact that an almighty teen Goddess, Sarah-Stacey Jehovah Krassle owns this entire everything. This is her videogame of a 21st century way or relating these truths to many geeks out here. I am her THAT BOY, placing me whether I like it or not, smack dab at the center of all of this, and it was all set to happen, and I did not do anything to bring anything about, it was going to all occur whether I approved, disapproved, or whistled Dixie Ann Southlands Tunes, for 300 years through my nose!!!!!!!! As most of you know, this was not last night, but a paste in. The Exploratronic Supermind Society is not going to disappear because I die shortly, people. I now this, and am not am dumb as I mother fuckiGN look. Still, I am not always so oppressed and persecuted by them, in other places, as I seem to be in this nightmare fucking interaction dream-down (lifetime)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So whistle on Dixie Ann Southlands, WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.





There ares no ONE WAY STREETS, merely streets where the law makes it legal to only drive in one direction. Thinking long and hard about this puts many things in your own life in an entirely new light, whether or not you're aware of this great truth, folks.

















///////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ 1980 KEYBOARDS FROM PETA-HELL ®









MARK WAYNE MOHR--------1980, ALL BLOGS © 2006-2014

























































JUPITER, FLORIDA WELCOMES MORIANITY BLOG READERS, VIA IMAGE FROM THE JUPITER-CAM, COURTESY OF THE WEATHER BUG IN PARTNERSHIP WITH CHANNEL 12, SOUTH FLORIDA TELEVISION.














Retargeting 2 728x90
Live Camera image from Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse
Local CamsCool CamsCity CamsTraffic CamsMore
View the previous imageView the next image
Live Camera from Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse, Jupiter, FL
Camera Animation
Choose a duration:
Today
30 Days*
365 Days*
Step backStopPlay/PauseStep forward
* Broadband connection recommended








Live Camera image from Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse








View the previous imageView the next image
Live Camera from Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse, Jupiter, FL
Camera Animation
Choose a duration:

Today 30 Days* 365 Days*

Step backStopPlay/PauseStep forward * Broadband connection recommended



































My Photo







2006-2014 © MOUNTAINPEN, MORIANITY BIBLE FOR MILLENNIUM THREE

© 2006-2014 MARK WAYNE MOHR/MORIANITY FOUNDATION







About me


Gender
Male
Industry
Occupation
Location
Introduction
Not boring, without hesitation nor concern for fibbing, I can honestly say with a knowing that out of 8 billion that live or have lived here, none have shared my wild ride through hyperspace, with awareness. Fun is replaced with 'intense'.
Interests
Favorite Movies
Favorite Music
Favorite Books

You forgot your mom's birthday! What can you make out of super glue and olive pits?

An angry mother.

Also at the risk of sounding negative, the only thing one may be truly sure of is that you cannot be sure of anything.



My blogs




Contact me





On Blogger since December 2011












































SEPTEMBER 20, 2014,

FRIDAY AFTERNOON AT 1:35,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA

CURRENT TEMPERATURE 74 DEGREES FNHT.







HUMIDITY IS 100%, FEELING 78.















































No comments:

Post a Comment