Friday, March 15, 2024

WOW FBI, THAT HACKING AND TYPO MISSPELLING OF WORDS MANY TIMES, IS NOT COMING FROM ME, AND IS BEING DONE BY BLOGGER, 2 ME, VIA GOOD OLD 'A-I'-REVENGE PERHAPS, 4 WHAT I HAVE TOLD

 


REPOSTED COPY 2-C IF BLOGGER HACKS OF MY WORDS STILL HAPPENS WHEN I ALTER WITH CAPS AND COLORING VARIATIONS, YO FBI


L30B; THE NEXT BLOG AND SUBTITLED; the Digital World of Magic Seemingly is Double-Bubble Connected Directly With Permission Barrier 1994 ETTOS and ABSOLUTE MIND CONTROL, B-COPY





01:03 PM, Friday, March 15, 2024




This will B a relatively short yet extremely hard punching grouping of words. As with so many things in Morianity, it allows anyone reading 2 use their head, and stop being a completely controlled sheep 4 just half an hour or so, and listen carefully 2 how my life is absolute proof that more is happening on this EARTH-PLANET than anyone out here has an infinitesimal clue about. Now I do need 2 build a foundation B-4 leading directly into the topic here of 2 beyond power-house deals, first the way that digital reality has a real and undeniable life all of its own, and also how this 'deal' 4 any lack of a better way of describing this, seemingly MUST use and is ABLE 2 USE AND EFFECT, the human minds all over this world, and all of the time, 24-7-365.24219. By the way if this fractional amount of time shown above here was exactly point 365.00000, and just 0.24219 of a day less, winter would end this month on Wednesday the 20th rather than on Tuesday the 19th, and causing the spring solstice 2 start. This is of course due 2 that extra magical 29th day that happened last month and will always happen 299 times out of every 300 on leap years, and with LEAP CENTURY occurring every 3 centuries, the next one being in 2100 if I ain't entirely mistaken here folks. So what is this effect on our minds and brains that the digital world is causing, U may B bufferin-head-scratching here a wee tad bit? Well it has nothing 2 do with stuff that U might right away think that the Mountainpen is gonna' begin hashing around such as habits, controls, and all of the psychological as well as medical issues all resulting from endlessly increasing usage of computers and internet by the populations of the world, after-all, the average time spent in our 24 hour days here by everyone, goes up each and every year on this globe, and even in this nation of America, and it shan't stop increasing either. Our day is taken up in ever higher averaged percentages of our limited 24 hour and 1,440 minute clock day. Yet this is not what I am gonna' B talking about, not even one little dern glass bit good folks. What will in fact B discussed here is what U will not have remotely even guessed, so here goes. Despite human beings being basicly non-trusting doubters of any new things, just as they absolutely refuse 2 hold much truth or light concerning Mountainpen and his Morianity teachings, since the start of the year of 2006; once they do learn 2 trust as well as 2 ACCEPT NEW STUFF, such as personal computers and internet, AS THE 80'S BECAME THE 90'S AND THE 90'S MOVED US ALL INTO THE 21ST CENTURY HERE, NOW WE ALL 4 THE VERY MOST PART, TRUST, USE, ACCEPT, AND LIVE OUR LIVES WITH THIS NEW REALITY, yet do not realize how powerfully magical some of this truly is concerning its effects over our very REALITY, and so I shall use my own life 2 prove 2 this old world that this is indeed all true and real, and indeed IS SO!!!!!!!!!!!! When I moved into where I now am living, by law I needed 2 update my drivers license. I did. With this new license is a photo ID. I had photo ID's done B-4, but somehow since around the turn of the twenty-twenty's times, a software change happened that made our cellphones with already tech-accepted high definition cameras built within them, 2 in some new and very wild way, no longer take pictures, but quoting a lot of conspiracy theorists on this wild magical topic that the Mountainpen did NAUGHT MAKE UP BY ANY MEANS, so don't assign any credit of that 2 me, YO peeps; but rather than take pictures, this new software creates images. When it does this, it captures reality in a brand new way that has magical story book connections and TRUTHS all pertaining 2 and absolutely connected with the story of Dorian Gray, as well as the the basis premise behind old world black magic and witchcraft known as sympathetic-magic-technique, and 4 short here from now on if need B when used, SMT. Since me' Spellchecker system did not red-wavy-error-line that, it must already B in use by either me or the world, so maybe I should add in here, the other and newer Mountainpen-Morianity shortened word-abbreviation of SMT. What is an 'image', or what is this in the minds of this new conspiracy theory created concept, at least as best as it was all recently explained 2 me by a nut case resident of my park where I live, whom changed my entire life one night while I was taking some trash and recyclable items out 2 the curb 4 next-day pick-up and I ran into her and a couple of other peeps, whom were with her on an evening walk around the park here. Most of me' Blogaudians know the story well from early autumn times in 2022. I never should have allowed this 2 happen but I did, and then out and away from all of the soon 2 come many extremely awful negative events while my life was 'transforming a lot more into the digital world', came 3 positives, oh awesome and lovely Mizz Egg Harbor Township and Hammonton, NJUSAESMWG Desire' Twinbay, whom at least had no political aspirations, TEE-HEE-HEE and CALL-TEN!!!!!!!! Aniwho let's move on here YO world. What is an image, in this new age world, and according 2 this 'relatively new conspiracy-theory group', that R into all of this total junk from Dogtown-On-Earth? They claim that when we go online and C 'pictures' of things, there is a new age and new world MEANING 2 what a picture is, and this is Y stuff that we all R seeing online on the net R-4 the very most part, NO LONGER CLASSIFIED AS PICTURES AND PHOTOGRAPHS, but rather, as IMAGES, and again, so what is an image? Want a really good explanation 2 that folks? If U do, don't look 2 me but rather find those into that particular conspiracy theory of this topic, and listen 2 what they shall tell U. C peeps, if Morianity was all about me and a cult that I have created 4 selfish personal reasons meaning nobody any good whatsoever other than myself, would I all the time B telling U not 2 listen 2 me and my words, but rather B referring U all 2 other peeps????? Let us move on now without that, as U can check this out yourselves and at your own leisure and pleasure, without me having one wee tad little bit of anything 2 do with it whatsoever!!!!!!!!!!! The digital world has done a magical thing with its software. It no longer is taking a copy of what it seemingly is perceiving or machine-seeing, as the old chemical technology photograph systems all were doing since the middle 19th century when this was first created/invented!!!!!! Now since digital has gone onto do everything 4 us such as create our music, our lives, our employment, and any and all aspects of humanity and our lives, from 'L&O', and its Arnie-2-Zachary, or from 'A-2-Z'; and no exceptions any more whatsoever; we also R aware that this digital technology is always changing and supposedly improving by way of updated and 'endlessly better' SOFTWARE PROGRAMMING systems. An image is not a photograph, but is somehow a capturing of the machine's reading and perception of some wild higher truth. Don't believe me, huh? Well, now the newest software in all digital programming, since the end of the 20-teen years and the ushering in of 2020, Covid-19, the collapse of the world and the economy, at least 4 the poorest 10-20 percent of Americans, and on and on here; is here and is used, and ever since the DIVISION OF MOTOR VEHICLES took my image back after I had moved into me' current address here in the Quiet Waters Park of northeastern Fort Pierce, Flowerland-USA; this no longer depicts what analogue photographs show of me. Now, both me' new built in cam in me' Galaxy cellphone, and the drivers license, show a man who appear 2-B about 85 years old, and looks like my grandfather. When I look into a mirror, I do not C this same person, and I do not C him when a regular non-image photo is taken of me, so it is not just me one day growing decades older after lots of life stress and hard time on this Earth-Planet. Yes without my enjoying my old Barnabas Collins other bodily fluid vampirism any longer, I am older indeed, and I no longer look like my blogger-photo did; but I do not look like what my drivers license shows either, nor what shows up when a cellphone cam is looking at my supposed-image, so what is this new-tech really seeing and or perceiving, U by now R definitely doing some huge hyper ultra time B-H-S? Just what is an image, what is this most newest digital-photo image tech, and just what the Dogtown is truly happening here, or quoting my coworker from 1980 at the 'RPL', Mister Joe Lunch-Thief Sivo; “Just what's going down here, y-O”????? And here comes me' first mother frugging (y-O-HACK) of the day, oh weerlld. Many hacks that R along the lines of this R actually combined out of the subset ranges of many things that R caused by it, and that being what I named back at the PEE-HA-BUILDING one day shortly after I had moved into that hellhole, the (SPACE-BAR-HACK), as when I am typing and go 2 capitalize a letter, the frugging space-bar does not work right. I am indeed shifting on the key pad, but it HACKS OUT as though I did naught shift!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let us get back on pernt now, huh Mister Archibald Bunker from Queens, New York-USA, fictionally of course; as in the great 70's TV-SHOW 'situation-comedy' (sitcom) 4 short, 'AITF'!!!!!!! This magical software can REALIZE magical secret hidden (occult) truths about the photos being taken by its digital machine language, or (computer programming) with '1969 mind busting Marcucci-Thaxton artificial intelligence' of some type and kind, and this is Y my 'Dorian Gray photos', when converted digitally with (AI) and its newest programming systems; R obviously doing what they R doing, so what does this all really and truly lead up into here, great folks. U better listen up, and pay some real powerful attention here, as IT IS YOUR LIVES THAT R ALL CONNECTED INTO THIS DEAL, & NOT JUST FRUGGING MINE. If U-R a much younger person, say between 20 and 50; forget me entirely, as I shall B dead and gone B-4-U can say “Halloween-Boo-Saint Lucie County Jail-Rock Road and Bin-Complaints with Mizz Blake after 17 years3 TIMES AS FAST AS U-R ABLE 2; but U shall B here 4 many decades still 2 come, and it is goddessdog U that must live here and B a part of whatever this wild magical shullbit all truly is and that is and will B happening all around U, sorry Mister Sivo, “going down around U” that is! Now this all leads into something not directly digitally and or computer related, but related in humanity matters in similar ways nonetheless, me' gwate folks aldare.











Which way is it all going, Granny Isabelle Huntington from 1963?????? While residing in apartment #24-A at 2041 Chestnut Street, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania-USA as a boy of high single digit year ages (8&9), and attending the City Center School half a block from the apartment; my grandmother and her other daughter whom was me' Aunt Barbara, lived on the other end of the block right where 20th Street and Chestnut Streets when heading north on 20th heads down toward the 2 side streets on their way 2 Market Street. Ranstead Street and Ludlow Street were on each end of this place, a shabby old apartment house connecting both Chestnut Street, on the southern front of the building, as well as Ranstead Street, on the northern rear of the building. My grandmother and Aunt Barbara lived together there in this ratty little shkithole in total poverty and misery. One night when my mom was out 4 whatever the reason may have been, my granny was babysitting me, and we were playing a game of checkers while I was with her on the bed, and in the front room of this crumby little apartment there with those large three stain glass windows facing the front view of crapola dumpy Ranstead Street and the 'power company building' there across the street. This was the night B-4 the murder in the family when my Aunt Barbara wanted her pills and my granny had hidden them from her, which was a great big glass mistake!!!!!! My aunt was major bipolar, and of course that diagnosis had not yet been invented by the psychiatric community nor was it yet 2-B found in the Diagnostic Statistical Manuals of those days, (DSM). She and granny struggled in the bathroom that night, and my Aunt, in a fit of rage, threw her down hard onto the bathroom floor; where she then went onto die. My Aunt was never charged 4 that murder in this family, one of several murders in our great HUNTINGTON FAMILY, and the Philadelphia Police Department allowed her 2 skate on the murder, and quoting the lovely fictional 'L&O' white hot beyond gorgeous and ravishing Mizz Abby Carmichael, ADA, under Mister Executive-ADA Sir Jack McCoy!!!!!!!!!! But the night B-4 me' granny's demise in her apartment just on the other end of the block where I was living there with me' mom, Mister DAN CURTIS, and Mister Mayor Rohr, of vely vely soon-2-arrive times, when moving away from Philly and into Westmont, NO-JOY-ZEE-USA, on or about the 9th day in October of the year of 1964; we were enjoying a game of checkers, but I couldn't help noticing that twice if not three times during the game, my granny whom I called 'NANA' unlike me other granny of more distant blood, the wife of my Aunt Geraldine Snow Mason's famous Narberth-PA-USA father, Mister Edward Snow, whom I would always call, 'MIMI'. Both of these R merely acceptable terms 4 a granny, which I never knew until well into adulthood when told that one day by me' mother. But I could not help but notice that 2 or 3 times, she kept asking me, “which way am I going” pertaining 2 her side of the checkers game and her checker pieces, telling even a young child, me, that osmething was very wrong with her, and she was on death's door, even if it had not been on that exact night, and at the hand of me' sicko Aunt Barb! Now approximately just less than 3 years into these blogs that all started around January 6 of 2006 somewhere, and from the Hammonton-Blueberryville, NJUSAESMWG Public Library, I began talking about parallel event in a new light, including something that I had recently labeled back then, “REALITY-3”. This is so beyond super major since if anyone is dumbed down enough 2 believe 4 even one half of a New York millisecond that I have truly gotten into the really powerful absolute meat, 2 all of this topic; then I feel sorrier 4-U, than I do 4 me'self, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





This same incredible mind busting dog stench going down with REALITY-3, is also all going down with the newest artificial intelligent new age programming software used 4 making photo-IMAGES since approximately the times of the year 2020, give or take a tiny wee tad bit of time, a year either way at the most. B-4 this time, even when pix were taken of me digitally; this wild super aging deal was not present and showing up in any of the photo images of me. Now all of them R doing this. Me' Galaxy cellular-phone cam, as well as the DMV of me' Florida county license place. What is the connection 2 this new programming with R-3, and what R some things never talked about in any real or meaningful detail so far in all of my long Morianity, concerning 'R-3', making this all very urgent 4 my getting into, and without allowing any more blades of grass 2 grow around this wild garden, not even 4 one more tenth of a dern glass inch, YO world out there? Reality-3 is connected into mathematical principles and formulas going far into the most advanced equations ever created or performed on any blackboard, since those up there in Princeton University by the great and beyond awesome or latengrate that is, Professor Al Einstein. U-C-2 give U all a quick yet mind shaking example here of just how incredible this all really honestly is YO, think of it like 'thistlethorns', and yes Mike Soft SIR, think of it like THISSSSSSSSSSSSSS, lovely Mizz Erica 1983-AMC Luccisnakes, mah'm:!!!!!! I keep many LIFE-CHARTS as U all know, or should know, if U-R following the BOM in any meaningful way. U know one particular thing that I keep track of 4 example, the MAGNETIC PERCENTAGES 4 MY BOTBAR DAYS throughout the months and the years, and 4 a shortened abbreviation here, my 'MP4B'. With these, advanced in time calculations, or again abbreviated into AITC's, R able 2-B figured and played with as well. Meaning simply folks, that I am able 2-C upcoming directional alterations many times based on 'points of support and resistance', which is a universal and well accepted principle used by all technical charting analyzing professionals of many trades, with the stock market, and its many brokers, being perhaps the main dudes and duddesses out there using this science, called 'tech-charting'; and with this, I am able 2 know when I am at stations and places in me' life where things must turn around, either 4 the better or the worst, usually it is 4 the worst, but moving on here; this all is powerful and important 4 me 2 endlessly keep an awareness about in me' horrendous and ever-hellish life under this monstrous wicked and evil 3,000 YEAR OLD HUNTINGTON FAMILY NIGHTMARE CURSE OF EARTHLY-DOGTOWN!!!!! But forget 4 right now folks, the technical charting analysis here, and all the basic mathematical formulas behind all of this stuff. Is there an ever-interconnected reality and truth here, that is showing that 'life-mechanics', 4 lacking any better term and or way of describing what I am now attempting 2 convey 2-U all here; is indeed all and forever an inescapable part and parcel of an inverting A/B deal, or said a lot simpler perhaps, that one part and side is always a 'direct reflected image' of its so-called opposite-counterpart???????? Almost as if it needs 2-B this way, since all things in the cosmic 5-D archway of endlessly frozen reality, with the motion-illusion of space-time-mind being anything from what it appears 2-B, by any possible observer while inside of this archway; and thus because of this being true in absolute utter total full macrocosm reality, all stuff smaller, and within that macrocosm, must also follow suit with its own reflective A/B reality; as who can ever know such stuff 4 crying out loud peeps?????? Remember it is not a lot different than if U were 2 hop a jet plane that had either an unlimited fuel supply from being a future solar plane, or had the ability as do the military aerial vehicles or many of them, 2-B fueled by air F-B-A, as in U know, gas stations in the sky by using one plane 2 fill the tanks of another one. Now we endlessly fly around our globe. Does our left arm suddenly half way around the world magically turn into our right arm, as does the seemingly wild example as told in 1969 by me 2 pal-Ziggy, using a kids beach-ball and catcher's mitt? Of course not, and when we get all the way around, our left and right sides R restored again, so is the magic just a mere whimsical philosophical deal 2-B simply thought of by the fireside on long otherwise completely boring nights? Flying around the world does not change the truth of which side of the great BIG-BANG U happen 2-B on, as again, that old 'pesky non-Abby Carmichael needle' macrocosm and microcosm deal must kick in here. Somewhere as we go around the entire archway of everything as I shall endeavor here 2 name this phenomenon now, our atoms must B in reverse 2 where they would B when not on that side. But just flying around one small little dot of a sphere inside this beyond gargantuan and HUUUUUUUGE cosmic system, is not gonna' make our atoms alter one wee tad bit, lovely Mizz Hollister from 1973 and 1974, oh mah'm!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now back 2 REALITY-3, and its wild connections with 'photo-images', and new software programs applying this technology 4 'creating a video copy of so-called REALITY':!!! Just what is this all about, is the quintessential bufferin-head-scratching deal here (B-H-S), I would definitely suppose; oh all of U great peeps out there. All I know is that this new 'A-I photo-T-E-K', is now taking images of me that R not showing the analogue reality of what I look like absolutely and truly, in the world of Dorian Gray's ugly hellishness. BUTTERCHEESE and big glass BUTTTTTTTTT BUTT and yes, but folks, it now is showing indeed, what I look like absolutely and truly, in the world of Dorian Gray's ugly hellishness. Hey FBI, U had better take me and this seriously. This is no joke, this is no drill Captain Star Trek KIRK, and believe this YO folks; this is absolutely naught one wee tad bit of a hoax nor me trying 2 get attention, as 2-B quite blunt, I have little 2 no respect 4 this Earth-Planet right about now, so just Y would I wish 2-B seeking one little ounce of attention from any of these insects that 2 me R on a level with zoo animals after my recent enlightenment into one entire stage up in the purgatorial scale beyond the normal homosapien, which on this Astral Plane is figured 2-B approximately 1,000 times greater, as each scale is about a thousand times higher in true energetic values. Most Earth Dreaming peeps R considered 2-B LEVEL-2-PURGATITES, and I have been advanced 2 LEVEL-3. Animals and anything sub-human is considered as LEVEL-1-PURG. It is truly that simple, and with no intentions of doing the tiniest bit of Verizon-Bragging here, or 'V-B', I am merely stating the facts, no differently than I would say that 2 our best reasoning, we humans accept as fact, that 1+1=2, and yes Mister REDJOHN COLORADO HENNINGSEN of the BBO, and now perhaps the BBBSO or the B&G Clubs of America, or whatever this may B called in today's newest times of 2024 and beyond; “It's just that simple”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







Folks, REALITY-3 is simply a truth that, 'A' goes into 'B' equally the same, as B goes into A in any and all situations considered 2-B in a 'parallel-event' with each other. Concentrically, and as in the well known and globally accepted concept of 'CAUSE & EFFECT' whereby event-A does indeed directly effect event-B, however; it does not contain a reversible truth that also, B goes into A. It only works in forward-mode of A goes into B, the cause of something creates the effect, but the effect is not something that makes that cause, nor does it supposedly have one thing whatsoever 2 do with the original cause. Simplllleeee as that, Officer Chuck Kim of Certainteed Fiberglass! Now this much so far, is a laid down reiteration and foundation, and yes; U ain't imagining that I have told all of this so far now said today, long B-4-2-U all. I HAVE; and without any curly haired teen girls nor ax-year tunes written by future Mountainpen; being involved with this in the smallest way whatsoever!!!!! So today I will tell U that I plan 2 get into the wild major unfathomable and beyond inconceivably dern surreal interconnectiveness into REALITY-3 when applied 2 lower level understood P-E (parallel-event), and how this all is one and the same and no different whatsoever with Clark Kent & Superman being the same thing only nobody is ever supposed 2 know that truth inside of the land of the TV-show and or the comic books, and thus, now I am gonna' crack WIDE DERN OPEN, the artificial intelligence programs that R effecting the DIGITAL PROGRAMMING OF IMAGE COPYING, and just how this is taking more than the photograph of what seemingly is on the surface, but is doing a real life honest 2 the dang astral gods and goddesses, DORIAN GRAY DEAL HERE with us all. I only am opening this up today, and this year will go onto 2 blow this secret right straight out of the Glenn Accused BWF-Song-Closets of 1969 through 1981!!!!! 4 short, we will B calling this, the 'GABWFSC-1969'. No Spellchecker Mike Soft, naught the Gabrielle. WOW Mister McCoy, how right U-R, and were, back in the late 20th dern glass century, about how life is a silly ole' dog, YO great dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






END TRANSMISSION.






'BOM-BOB' BLOG STATS PASTED FROM 3 PM

BDC ON FRIDAY AFTERNOON, 03/15/2024.


Pageviews past week



2,908



1 followers


4694 posts


212 comments



All Time---438,519


Today---338


Yesterday---345


This Month---3,750


Last Month---2,039





























No comments:

Post a Comment