Thursday, March 28, 2024

ENDLESS AERIAL DEATH PERSECUTION AND ALL OTHER SIMILAR TYPE OF SPACEFORCE MAGIC AND AI-DIGITAL IMAGES OF POST 2020

 




ENDLESS AERIAL DEATH PERSECUTION AND ALL OTHER SIMILAR TYPE OF SPACEFORCE MAGIC AND AI-DIGITAL IMAGES OF POST 2020





I have made my point 4 today with this basic foundational opening information, HOPEFULLY and a whole lot more stuff will B told and upcoming good folks. THAT is a promise, all lovely powerful MO peeps out there, only naught WOMO, huh there great AT&T of 1983????? Miss Blake, if I am so misguided, and need 2-B rightfully steered here like a rudderless busted boat in a stormy sea some place; then Y won't someone shout out proofs 2 me of how innocent they all R, and have been all this time. So bounce that all around with nets and beaches, and the gods only know what else, Mizz-B???!!!! One if the greatest points made recently in me' Morianity consists of truths behind magical stuff, such as the new AI-digitally created images. Then we have the older stuff such as the SPACEFORCE ENEMIES endlessly persecuting me with crash level aerial assaults, just as the one right now at 3 minutes shy of 2 this afternoon. It appears 2 me that the FBI is just like all the others out there. Some stuff, THEY JUST DON'T WANNA' KNOW, AND R-2 SCARED 2 REALLY INVESTIGATE OPENMINDEDLY, YO!!!!!!! The stupid English language amazes me, causing and forcing the Mountainpen 2 endlessly create so many new coined words and expressions, and so I shall, ain't no dang sass law that says that I 'cannaut', huh there Mizz 1983 Blake?????????? Every day is now SUPER HIGH CALLIOCAREYOTAMMIC, AND SUPER BOTBAR; AND THIS SEEMS 2-B THE FATE OF MOUNTAINPEN AND HIS BRAND NEW PET, HIS NEWLY ACQUIRED NON-ZOO FUTHERMUCKING BEAR OR REALLY SPELLED MORE ACCURATELY OF COURSE; HIS NEWLY ACQUIRED BARE!!!!!!!!!!!! Actually, I ain't flucking totally sure how 2 spell bulls and bears BEAR, now I think it is in fact spelled as the zoo animal, so gee whiz-fizz and Gomer Sarge and 'Goooollleeeey', Westmont-Carter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes sir world, when U visit the city hall here in town, they send U a sort of e-mail confirmation-thank-U type of message with your photo taken there, and if it comes out, this is what I am referring 2, only this photo image is 10 times better than the one taken on me' drivers license back in 2021. That one makes me appear as if I am about 90 years old, oh wonderful great HTHS 21 years from now, biblical begats!!!!!!!!!







'BOM-BOB' BLOG STATS ON 03-28-2024:

Pageviews past week







4,514



1 followers


4731 posts


213 comments




All Time--------445,536


Today---------------461


Yesterday--------1,226


This Month------1,0767


Last Month-------2,039




















No comments:

Post a Comment