Wednesday, March 27, 2024

L30B; THE NEXT BLOG AND SUBTITLED; The Otammic Patterns in My Life R More Dependable Than Any Switch Watch Ever Made on Planet Earth

 




TITLE OF BLOG BEING DONE ON 03/27/24


L30B; THE NEXT BLOG AND SUBTITLED; The Otammic Patterns in My Life R More Dependable Than Any Switch Watch Ever Made on Planet Earth





07:44 AM, Wednesday morning, 27 March, 2024




Okay, until I can afford it after getting back 2 full time security work, I shall need 2 go back 2 being much more careful on what I can say and cannot say online any more. Things have altered big hyper ultra time since these blogs all started in early January back in the year of 2006, good peeps. First off, this is Y-I like having my loyal-30 4 the most part, as the more that the blog-popularity-numbers (BPN's) numbers grow, this is always when this censorship junk starts up, at least I have absolutely come 2 realize that pattern of dual circumstance, or parallel-event, or 'whatever' anyone may ever wish 2 name and label the phenomenon; but calling that famous Shakespearean rose by any other non-rose-name, keeps it still the lovely rose it is, so here is the situation concerning this, Inspector Henderson, Superman; and mobster-Louidgee:!!!!! Ever since starting up this blog-project after my most recent off-time-sabbatical period or OTS period 4 short, back in September of 2022 somewhere; it is not so much WHAT GETS SAID ON MY BLOGS that causes this nut-case nonsensical censorship, but rather is the larger popularity numbers. This follows the great and ever-mighty advice given 2 me so dern often by Mister Dave Roth back in time, over and over again. He said, “Mark ole' buddy, they can't take exposure”, and 'THEY' meant the WOMO-OTAMMIC HALLS FAWCES, and nothing BUTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!! Now B-4-I go on and on here, I played the roulette A2R2023 system after declaring the day yesterday officially a SUPER NASTY MAJOR DERN BOTBAR early this morning on whenever it was, me' short term memory sucks; and if had been only a close call, the censorship would have crossed me over the line 4 absolutely sure, and right after all of that, I played 2 roulette games spaced apart by approximately 2 hours time, and made a total of 91 units, bringing back about 70 percent of what I lost over that 2 day period of me' mini-crash, as I called it. One or two more games like this and I will pull out of the negative deal completely, oh Mizz lovely Desire' Twinbay of Egg Harbor Township and Hammonton, in good ole' lovely NJUSAESMWG. Now speaking on recent blogs of 'confusion', who can ever know if it is someone in the readership (blogaudians) or whether it B the Blogger Community consisting of some actual group within this Google-Blogger computer owned business, I cannot know this as nobody will or is willing 2 ever tell me a thing. All I know is that suddenly, PPMM, I get those annoying nasty rotten red triangle warnings on my dashboard telling me that another recent posted blog got censored by the 'BLOGGER-COMMUNITY'. There is absolutely no way 4 anyone 2 know just what would keep them happy if the blogger went back 2 try and edit stuff out. I can end up editing out 4/5 of the blog, and maybe none of what I thought was causing the censorship was actually the culprit, and so still get another red triangle message upon attempts 2 re-post. U cannot win with this absurd and beyond ridiculous nonsense, YO! I think these idiotic dits heads know this 2, YO world!!! So until I can get something up 4 myself that I am able 2 financially afford 2 handle and not lose it in a year or two or so, I must B careful not 2 cross a lot of red-lines with these morons making this trouble 4 me. A child can C that it is either coming from the MACYFORCE part of my SPAMMENIES or else from the TRUMPFORCE part of my SPAMMENIES. It is not rocket science here, peeps, and U know it, and I know that U know it, and I know that U know that I know it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Paula King and WAYV-FM radio of Atlantic City both in 1997 as well as in 2008, B dog-dern damned into DOGTOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In any event, we all know that I've recently let a bit loose on this Morianity BOM project, striking a lot of what I used 2 call in the 20th century back with Sir Dave Roth, “FUNNY-PHONY-BONES OF THE WOMO-ENEMIES”!!!!!!!!!!!!! U know that I struck a nerve, and every time there is a dern blog being censored by them, U know it, and yes, I KNOW IT. Simplllleeee!!!!






Yes peeps, there is nothing whatsoever 2 work-jerk-work off-quirk cough with each new day after an assault persecution such as what I've recently fallen under. Again, we both know this. I threw a ton of new poison roach pellets all over the entire crib here back around 3 or so this moUUUUUUUUrning, and then used an entire can of RAID SPRAY on top of that. I no longer have the Cali Friendship Line as U all know, it was taken away from me as all needed things always R, by this beyond totally demonic WOMO-SPACEFORCE, that R-AKA by me, 'Hall Fawces'. I will start calling the '988' number on a daily basis, and begin letting beyond HUUUUUUUGE cats out of the bag with peeps that I speak 2 there. There is always another way 2 skin cats, and fight these diseased rotten sticks from straight out beyond the Purgatorial Gates of Dogtown itself, BRAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! All I can do is begin telling some stuff in piecemeal sections, and not try and make any one blog 2 filled with beyond major stuff, as that seems 2 generate the AI-SENSORS as well, and I think that content is one thing, cussing is one thing, and then comes just 2 dern much stuff in any one BLOG-WORK. Now as stated, these R only me' whittle dern opinions folks. I have no way 2 know stuff, nobody is ever willing 2 share. 50 years ago this was an entirely different world. Peeps never would have acted like this. Sooner or later, a person would comment should this type of internet and blogging had been around back then. Someone who knew would help me. Now today, everyone sees information as power, and they all appear 2 have these sicko demonic devilish attitudes about making donations of free information, literally somewhere between a sin worthy of sociological ostracizing, and punishable by tortuous death!!!!!!!!!! Everyone is territorial and boundary protective of the smallest pieces of internet information as though they R guarding their 5 tiny children from some monster molester trying 2 bust into their home late one night and commit unspeakable horrors. Folks, just Y-U-R unable 2-C what I-C with all these things, can only B even further explained by reminding U all of ETTOS, MIND CONTROL, shadow governmental agendas mixed with super high technology and scientific apparatus kept hidden and secret like the entire alien-UFO-deal, and U get my message here.





Yes I hope that the curve soon goes the other way and we go back towards me' L30B viewership, as this is when I am able 2 say and tell so much more, without this satanic frucking endless censorship interference by this monstrous bunch of hell-keepers of this Earth-Planet. Remember great peeps out there, all of U who like me, hate me, and all potential gray feelings in-between YO; censorship is the first road leading 2 the big highways of ended national freedoms in general. It is the absolute measurement of the slippery slope of moving away from freedom, Americanism, and all of the great once-apple-pie deals, and heading straight without one single detour, into Communism, Marxism, and all of those wuvwee whittle deals, and yes U wonderful folks out here, IPYT. All I say 2-U all now is this: Don't come crying 2 me in one or 2 or 3 years when U-R feeling the agony of 'Dictator-Trump' in the same way that I am feeling it today, and have 4 a long long ling ling hickey-hockey 'Philly-57' time now!!!!!!!! Just please don't come back on me and say that I did not get up on a gigantic and HUUUUUUUGE non Bernie Sanders soap-box, and scream out 4 nearly 20 years 2-U all, about this nightmare, just please don't!!!!!!!!!! Shortly, I may take yet another shorter off-time-sabbatical 'OTS', and come back when I am fully prepared 2 take this blog onto my own site, and expand it into a real planet shaking deal against these demonic hellish monsters from beyond HELL ITSELF, on ACS. I am naught saying that this is definite, only don't B surprised if I do go off-line, and seemingly totally vanish 4 a short while; as things R beyond what I can take, and I may need 2 take some weelwee plucking drastic measures if I am gonna' B able 2 gull slam survive this HALLS FAWCES total dern nightmare, gwate folks out here in Cybe Villa!!!! As 4 roulette, even if this does not work out, there is still the ultimate way of doing it, playing one long game, and letting the computer tell me what numbers 2 play each time I start me' newest game. This way, no computer is ever used inside the gaming house. Nothing is done illegally or wrong. The lovely ad-spt TV hair shampoo commercial girl from 1980 might say nothing would B done that is one tiny bit ''WROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG''. Still, Mizz Rose Shakespeare, what can I say here, 2 either Sir JAY-JAY EVANS, or in or out of 1969 and FIRE-SONGS, HUH THERE, GREAT MUSICAL ARRANGER MISTER GLENN, SIR??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






Morianity simply won't work if I have 2-B walking on flucking egg shells when trying 2 get this power house story all out, so my own website is obviously a total dern M---U---S---T, me' good folks aldare!!!!!!!!!!!!


END TRANSMISSION.

No comments:

Post a Comment