Wednesday, March 27, 2024

NEW ENEMIES NABE IS HERE EVERY DAY MAKING NOISE, BRINGING ME ROACHES, AND MY LIFE A LIVING DAMN HELL ALSO

 



I am going 2 open up my own website and transfer my entire blog onto it, and pay 2 have this done as well as successfully marketed with internet traffic directed 2 it, based on internet provider service activities, and key subject systems, and all the hacker tricks known 2 the entire net-world; and I know it will cost me 10 grand or more, but that is Y-I plan 2 get full time employment B-4 these plucking Spammenies send me into bankruptcy, and the Public Housing Building again, and I will kill myself B-4 this will B permitted, OH SHERIFF PEARSON OF SLC, FLOWERLAND-USA, GREAT SIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





The slick head smother truckers next 2 me R here now every day from light through dark doing major maintenance, making annoying endless sounds, and bringing me tons of their rotten dang stinking roaches and other pests. Yesterday a large miserable rotten DEAD SMELL LARGE GECKO SNAKE WAS RIGHT IN ME' DRIVEWAY, AND OBVIOUSLY HAD BEEN PUT THERE BY THESE NEW MAJOR ENEMIES FROM HELL, AKA DOGTOWN, OLYMPIA, e such as Mountainpen, who truly know all of the hidden dern TRUTHS of it all! My landlord will B hearing that phone message when he comes over in several days 2 collect his rent money, and I promise and G-R-A-N-T U all of T-H-A-T!!!!!!!! It's just 2 bad that I don't still have 2 of MC's great messages 2 also play 4 him when he does come over 4 his lute, or sorry, his loot, let's not get this wild story from the so-called 'after-life' all dern confused now, huh folks?



"THE END" now, all of U lovely KATY-GIRL'S out there!!!!!!!!!!










04:50 PM pasted in blog stats, 03-27-2024.



1 followers




4723 posts



213 comments




All Time---------------------444,995


Today--------------------------1,146


Yesterday------------------------854


This Month-------------------10,226


Last Month--------------------2,039



Pageviews past week



4,370




"THE END" now, all of U lovely KATY-GIRL'S out there!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment