Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Dear Satan Google SPAMMENIES WOMO-SPACEFORCE PEEPS out there

 





Your post titled "THESE SCUM ARE CENSORING ME AGAIN FBI, AND I AM ABOUT 2 SUE THESE GOOGLE CREEPS AND OPEN UP MY WIX SITE SOON." has been put behind a warning for readers

Inbox

Blogger


1:47 AM (42 minutes ago)




to me









     Hello,

     As you may know, our Community Guidelines 
(https://blogger.com/go/contentpolicy) describe the boundaries for what we 
allow-- and don't allow-- on Blogger. Your post titled "THESE SCUM ARE 
CENSORING ME AGAIN FBI, AND I AM ABOUT 2 SUE THESE GOOGLE CREEPS AND OPEN 
UP MY WIX SITE SOON." was flagged to us for review. This post was put 
behind a warning for readers because it contains sensitive content; the 
post is visible at 
http://theansweristheqyuestioncontinues.blogspot.com/2024/03/these-scum-are-censoring-me-again-fbi.html
Your blog readers must acknowledge the warning before being able to read 
the post/blog.

     We apply warning messages to posts that contain sensitive content. If 
you are interested in having the status reviewed, please update the content 
to adhere to Blogger's Community Guidelines. Once the content is updated, 
you may republish it at 
https://www.blogger.com/go/appeal-post?blogId=2872360980987997396&postId=2096843380877538999
This will trigger a review of the post. You may have the option to pursue 
your claims in court. If you have legal questions or wish to examine legal 
options that may be available to you, you may want to consult with your own 
legal counsel.

     For more information, please review the following resources:

     Terms of Service: https://www.blogger.com/go/terms
     Blogger Community Guidelines: https://blogger.com/go/contentpolicy

     Sincerely,

     The Blogger Team



Mark Mohr


2:29 AM (0 minutes ago)



to Blogger








Why do you refuse 2 contact me and censor me when I already HAVE ALL OF MY BLOGS BEHIND THE SENSITIVITY WARNING, it makes no sense 2 me, and I am not able to ever know what I am saying that you object to so much and can edit something out, why do you refuse to be decent enough 2 email or phone me and talk to me and let me understand what needs to be removed, and why anything has to be since I do not cuss any more on my blogs, and also, it is all on the screen warning already, it is so unfair the way you are treating me and if you refuse 2 contact me so we can work this problem out, then you leave me no choice other than to contact the ACLU and see what my civil rights are here with this rotten situation.



No comments:

Post a Comment