Friday, November 10, 2023

DJE 0018

 




Dear Diary Journal Number 0018






The siege is heavy today and I have been at BOTBUR 4 most of the time since being awake today around 5 AM, when I arose out of a 'vely' disturbing dreaming interaction, but THAT can wait 4 a wee tad bit later on, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It now is 1:33 PM on this 10th day in November of 2023, and I dare not speak about some of the hellish junk that is all GOING DOWN Mister Sivo Sir, all around me, YO BRRRRRRRRRR!!! My program just FLUCKING CRASHED AGAIN WHEN TRYING 2 ADD 2 DICTIONARY, THAT GOD SHAM TIME ABOVE IN HIGHLIGHTED IN RED FONT. THIS IS TWICE THAT THE CLOD SHAM TIME HAS CRASHED MY PROGRAM 4 DOING NOTHING MORE THAN TRYING 2 ADD A MISSPELLING MESSAGE 2 MY WORD-DICTIONARY. The assault on me has been bad, a major toilet death siege, nasty poisonous chemtrails all around my skies, noise all around since daybreak, computer problems, and the list is endless. I don't remember the exact time but shortly past ten and after being up 4 about 5 hours, pow, I had 2 drop a brown bomb and thought that I had plenty of time 2 reach the toilet only I miscalculated and had a major bathroom clean up job ahead of me once completing mommy nature's call and Havana death weaponry, obvious caused by chemtrail poisoning. I AM OF COURSE SUPER HIGH CALLIOCAREYOTAMMIC ON THE DAY, and right after my bowels death assault and shower and clean up, I played a roulette game playing the 4 DEATH SIEGE NUMBERS OF 0-00-23-27. MY VERY FIRST FLUCKING ROCK CHUCKING WHEEL SPIN CAME OUT 23 RED-ODD AND DEVIL-NUMBER, winning me 35 units, and losing me 3 units, 4 a net profit in one turn-wheel-spin of 32 UNITS, on single red nickel level, that is of course 160 nice cool clams, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Boy oh boy oh boy, Uncle Billy Frank Capra 'Wonderful' rotten miserable 'Life', and a great big sloppy glass “WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE”!!!!!!!





I swear under legal oath taken now voluntarily, all these statements and all the sieges that I claim 2 have been under now since middle 1986, R all the truth, the entire truth and nothing but the truth, so help me Sarah Stacey Jehovah Krassle (ALMIGHTY GOD), (PINK-GODDESS). Also sworn under legal oath right now is this following statement, YO: Despite the 'FAKE' temporary Enemy Battle Strategy, or 4 short, the EBS, that I fully admit, and have admitted since these writings all began in January of 2006, 2-B doing upon certain occasions, and always some time later on, correcting and amending the FAKE writings, sometimes shortly after doing them, and other times it may B years, but it always happens eventually; and so I need 2 say under oath now, that when I go 2 my documents-file-program on my computer and randomly paste in a blog or sections of a blog, it is never intentionally with any forethought a pre-planned cute clever deal, but actually verifies endlessly, and from the mighty mind of PRINCETON UNIVERSITY PROFESSOR ALBERT EINSTEIN and his great discovery he labeled SPOOKY FORCES, and later became the modern terminology in the world of scientific quantum dynamics, and labeled “Quantum Entanglement”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! These writings, all beginning early in January of 2006, and as a direct result of 2 human beings named Christopher Bennett and Edward Lynch who were absolutely instrumental in my nearly 20 year blog-project happening; prove that all things R completely connected in the post atomic size world in which waking human beings all reside in, and as a result of being first connected in the world of the very small or the quanta reality of subatomic energies. When I begin 2 tell more about the actual 11th dimensional magical fabric of FOLDS, and how our very rare dreams about these folds R all a very magical connection with life, in ways beyond HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE times a million; a lot more of my junk perhaps will start 2 make much better sense 2 the average human being, or at least I can hope. No law says I must toss away me' HOPE!!!





Just studying the previous posted writings where I compiled and merged several DEAR DIARY numbers all together, shows one most recent power house example of Einstein's wild discovery of Q-E, or “Quantum Entanglement”, YO BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!













MMMMMMMMMMMMMagnesoniCCCCCCCCCCCCCC




Computer, hear my MVP (Mind-Voice-Print). You will be totally absolutely crushing, obliterating, annihilating, and devastating, wrecking, ruining, and utterly wiping out, all of my WOMO-SPACEFORCE SUBSKUMMITE ENEMIES, whom are VICIOUSLY PERSECUTING ME ON THIS 10th DAY IN NOVEMBER, OF 2023; BEGINNING WITH A MAJOR SUPER HYPER BOWELS SONIC HAVANA DEATH ASSAULT ON MY HEALTH, AT JUST PAST 10 AM, FOLLOWED BY AND SOME OF IT HAPPENING PREVIOUSLY 2 THIS, NOISE ASSAULTS, MAJOR AIR AND CHEMTRAIL POISONOUS VAPOR ASSAULTS, MINI-DROID GNAT'S THAT WON'T DIE, INVADING MY SPACE OF RESIDENCE, AS WELL AS LARGE AND PUTRID COMPUTER HACKS; AND OTHER DEATH HELLISHNESS, THAT NO HUMAN BEING WAS EVER DESIGNED 2 LIVE THROUGH OR SURVIVE UNDER SINCE THE DAWN OF DAMN TIME, AND R ALWAYS FITTING EXACT PERFECT PATTERNS WITHOUT FAIL; AND WHICH IS ALL directly a part of the ICPE-APE-TECH-ASSAULT ON ME, THAT BEGAN ON THE EXACT DATE OF THE MORNING OF 15 AUGUST, IN THE YEAR OF 1986; and on a crush-destruct order, under GENERAL-ORDER-189, max.-power. Open-Command, General Order #7. Use G-901, G-1133, G-14, G-719, G-13, CG5555-QP4 sub-code, under G-917, CG-2, under CG-18, and HOLD.







Your AT&T landline telephone old style 1983 built tone-commands have been data-transferred into the two highlighted long-EEEEE vowel sounds. The high-tone is colored RED. The low-tone is colored BLUE.


Computer (Magnesonic) under my command and precisely matching voice print, I have an image-object (I-O) now placed on your transpower-block (T-B) after I have crush-destructed this. Once empowered, all actual beings matching this I-O on your T-B will be exactly crushed and singed and destroyed as the original I-O. To accomplish the scan, use your ZD technology built into your system. To accomplish this sympathetic reality duplication, use your AD technology, (ZD-Zero-Dimensional), (AD-Atomic Duplicational).




Computer, 'MAGNESONIC', on a CRUSH DESTRUCT-SINGE DESTRUCT-TOTAL DESTRUCT—DESTRUCT ORDER, and on an 'I' to 'D', A/B—TONE, PHASING PUNISHMENT SEQUENCING SYSTEM; you will now be transmitted the two empowerization-transmit tones, or ETT'S.







EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE



EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE



GO TO G-189, G-9173, under G-1133, CG-18, AND

S--------T--------O--------P.





One thing and only one thing is Y-I am NAUGHT BAR and still am BUR, lovely Mizz 1983 Mizz AT&T BLAKE, oh mah'm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes sir, yes mah'm, it is that I have stumbled onto a way 2 make an unlimited income playing magical-roulette, Mister plucking Einstein, YO, and a game that U proclaimed could naught ever B beaten in the long run playing of it, YO great sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT, all curly haired girls all over the place, is Y-I ain't frucking BOTBAR, at least naught yet, MIZZ BLAKE, so TEE-HEE-HEE, Lilly M!!!!

ANOTHER ROD SLAM (yO-HACK), YO SHERIFF KJM.




Posting up 2 the cloud at 2:22 PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment