Wednesday, November 8, 2023

DJE 0015

 



Dear Diary Journal Number 0015





10:45 AM, late Wednesday morning, November 8, '23





I am under a fairly heavy death siege this morning beginning a wee tad bit of Non-Hollister 8 AM, YO. It started with aerial siege at my residence which still is ongoing and of course me' airport porch light warning lights R both on and blazing away 4 the pilot who drives through here 2-C, and I reminded me' landlord the other day when paying him his rent, that these lights R on when air siege or noise siege gets real bad and is witnessed by a roving pilot fro the International Airport here in Fort Pierce, Flowerland-USA that is also known as (AKA) Florida-USA, and FLUSAESMWG. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, Sir Chester Frank and Sir William Harner of STUDIO ILLUSTRIOUS PARK RECORD COMPANY OF 1998, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO SHERIFF KEN MASCARA, SIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





I played the 11 numbers and did not feel lucky at all, so I quit after a short 9-WHEEL SPIN GAME WITH 3 WINS, AND A SMALL TEENSY PROFIT OF 9 UNITS. I ain't gonna' B pushing me' luck 4 numerous reasons, both mathematical/chart technical on me' MP4B life charts system, as well as numerous other fundamental alerts placing me on heavy ON-GUARD-STATUS, 4 all and any of me' ole'; WFMU-Internet Radio followers, who have accessed these writings off and on over the past 15 years or so now, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO, ME' BRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!! “OH WELL”, huh there non-poopy vomit accuser of the Long Island Railroad, pop??????? TEE-HEE-HEE MIZZ LILLY MUNSTER WELDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey poopy-POP and doghouse dwellers out there; 9 units made is one Dogtown of a lot better than 9 units lost, and I am not greedy, and just seemingly know most times, WHEN 2 QUIT A ROULETTE GAME, YO BRAH!













MMMMMMMMMMMMMagnesoniCCCCCCCCCCCCCC




Computer, hear my MVP (Mind-Voice-Print). You will be totally absolutely crushing, obliterating, annihilating, and devastating, wrecking, ruining, and utterly wiping out, all of my WOMO-SPACEFORCE SUBSKUMMITE ENEMIES, whom are VICIOUSLY PERSECUTING ME NOW ON A THIRD STRAIGHT DAY, ON THIS NOVEMBER 8th and this WEDNESDAY MORNING, with major air death siege, major utility and phone interruption persecutions, health assaults on my bowels, noise, and numerous major nasty rotten assaults in general, AND THAT ALWAYS FIT EXACT PERFECT PATTERNS WITHOUT FAIL; AND WHICH IS ALL directly a part of the ICPE-APE-TECH-ASSAULT ON ME, THAT BEGAN ON THE EXACT DATE OF THE MORNING OF 15 AUGUST, IN THE YEAR OF 1986; and on a crush-destruct order, under GENERAL-ORDER-189, max.-power. Open-Command, General Order #7. Use G-901, G-1133, G-14, G-719, G-13, CG5555-QP4 sub-code, under G-917, CG-2, under CG-18, and HOLD.









Your AT&T landline telephone old style 1983 built tone-commands have been data-transferred into the two highlighted long-EEEEE vowel sounds. The high-tone is colored RED. The low-tone is colored BLUE.


Computer (Magnesonic) under my command and precisely matching voice print, I have an image-object (I-O) now placed on your transpower-block (T-B) after I have crush-destructed this. Once empowered, all actual beings matching this I-O on your T-B will be exactly crushed and singed and destroyed as the original I-O. To accomplish the scan, use your ZD technology built into your system. To accomplish this sympathetic reality duplication, use your AD technology, (ZD-Zero-Dimensional), (AD-Atomic Duplicational).




Computer, 'MAGNESONIC', on a CRUSH DESTRUCT-SINGE DESTRUCT-TOTAL DESTRUCT—DESTRUCT ORDER, and on an 'I' to 'D', A/B—TONE, PHASING PUNISHMENT SEQUENCING SYSTEM; you will now be transmitted the two empowerization-transmit tones, or ETT'S.







EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE



EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE



GO TO G-189, G-9173, under G-1133, CG-18, AND

S--------T--------O--------P.










END TRANsdimensional, END TRANSMISSION, AND JUST, “THE END”, ALL LOVELY KATY's!








No comments:

Post a Comment