Tuesday, November 7, 2023

DJE 0013

 



Dear Diary Journal Number 0013





2:44 PM, middle Tuesday afternoon, on November 7, 2023





Hackers have done something 2 my futhermucking system. I am no longer permitted 2 correct the time, and 4 many months now, all times shown display the red wavy trucking error lines, and the stinking program crashes when I try 2 do the usual correction-save steps 2 add 2 the dictionary, so I have 2 ignore the stupid red wavy lines. Microsoft SUCKS or else HACKERS SUCK, EITHER OR, YO, FBI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




TESTING: 5:28 2:03, now it works and no longer crashes; but the time shown at the heading of this work will not correct, FEDS, and who knows, U may B the ones causing my woe-whiz-me problems all along, as U were when U illegally broke my electronic equipment back early this century while residing at Mizz Plageman's MMM Trailer Park. FISA warrants may B legal, but wrecking people's personal possessions, is IN NO WAY LEEEEEEEEEEGAL, so just ask Mister TRUMP, the main of endless fairness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Today and yesterday have numerous annoyances and harassment's that R just nothing, 2 quote the great and awesome Senator Sanders here, 2 rod slam “HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE”. Still, annoying things can pile up and become very near BOTBAR SITUATIONS, merely naught crossing over that magical barrier of 'hellish'-Dogtownism. 3 nasty things while out on my local early monthly errands or my LEME's 4 short. First, there was an abnormal flashmob of bill payers at the utility company causing me 2 pay by phone when I got home yesterday afternoon. Both the line 2 pay the bill inside the joint as well as out in the drive through were humongous and gargantuan in length, and then came the next 2 items following this and bringing me straight 2 a BOTBUR that worsened yet again by other annoying nuisances after arriving home and trying 2 pay my rent as it is always difficult 2 get my landlord over and it ruins a large part of the day waiting around 4 him, but as pop put it so well back in the 19-7-DEES so well over and over again, “OH WELL”! Yes, and also, “U can't fight City Hall”, whether your name is “L&O” Tabastian or naught. The in-between errand took me 2 the library where I learned that the internet issue 4 government establishments in this Saint Lucie County, STILL R ONGOING, AND UNRESOLVED. But that does not stop my DVD take outs and returns, as they use a manual system that we all knew and loved, those my age and older 4 the most part anyway, long B-4 computers and Leviathans all took us over and ruined everything. But when I left the place 2 go back 2 my car 2 drive over 2 the local Publix Grocery Store 4 some food items, some total murk cough in a black large vehicle was parked right next 2 my car and the dirt bag was blaring his garbage that passes itself off in today's new age, as 'MUSIC', and was very annoying while I was trying 2 arrange some junk in the trunk of my car B-4 leaving, and if I had known the noise was coming from right there, I would have done my arranging at the Publix parking lot instead, but I thought it was entertainment that was going on in the park by the river as so many times, they have entertainment going on there. But this was intentional persecution, and I know this as there was yet one more item still following this one. This is the pattern of the WOMO-SPACEFORCE WSMT SCUM HOLES, and has been 4 coming up now on 4 straight decades of time with me, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Some sleazy slutty 'AA young woman' around late thirties or so had obviously been waiting 4 me, and timed her walk with mine, so that she would B directly in front of me as I entered the store, and then intentionally and extremely annoyingly began walking tortoise slow 4 no good reason, and exactly in the direction that I go when I go in there and have established a pattern; and on top of that, she had 2-B well over 6 feet tall and menacingly large, an old tactic of using giant sleazy girls and women 2 screw with me during outside death sieges or 4 short, during my 'ODS'. I managed 2 close out the day at a hair tad above BOTBAR B-4 crashing in the late afternoon yesterday and ending the day chart-wise at a 1 and a half, 1 and a quarter rounding up 2 a 2-2-2-1. The first 2 digits never change as long as I have an income with my SS, and a clunker car that is running. These were the original chart-rules made up by me and stuck with all this time, ever since late July in 1982 while still working with Bernard Derakowski at the Medical Research Institute, and I lived at 1802 Robin Hill Apartments. Today is not more than a hair line above where yesterday was, as so far, the invisible satanic fawces of Mister Hall R surrounding me, and plaguing me with endless persecution. One thing that always shows up during the invisible and super ultra covert type of hellishness perpetrated on me, is peeps not being particular nice with me, not one pound, Mister Joe Friday, of the middle sixties DRAGNET-TV-SHOW, oh sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nothing at my local bank went bad 4 me at least, the one of the 4 places along me' rod slam errand route. My wonderful awesome trustworthy Toronto Dominion Bank of Canada-USA, wow, how I love those guys, and I am not even in the heating or cooling bizz. Gee willagars whiz fizz golly gash darn copyrighted coin dealers. WHAAAAAAAAHA-AHA-AHA, Mister 1971 Mike McNulty. Boy oh boy oh boy, Jimmy & Billy!!!





Now today after being up and awake since 9 last night, I went 2 take a semi-sleeping-nap or 'whatever' great Congressman and ole' musical associate/pal from 1975-1980, and I put my clock blocking cardboard cover over my digital clock and somehow it got knocked off and then something woke me at exactly the time it read ten past one this afternoon which means it was approximately 1:05 and I leaped off of my couch just in time 2 recover the rod slam futhermucking thing B-4 it could change into the following DIGITAL minute of MIZZ SLEAZEWEEDSDISEASE NOTFONDAUONEBIT JANE JUNK!!!!!! Some rotten sicko diseased HALLS FAWCE THAT OBVIOUSLY DID THIS ASSAULT ON ME, DID NOT LIKE THAT THEY WERE UNSUCCESSFUL AND WASTED LOTS OF SUPERNATURAL ENERGY 2 PULL OFF A TRICK THAT DIDN'T WORK 4 THEM; AM I CORRECT HERE, OH HAPPY JOHN KING, AND MISTER CLARK SUPER KENT, YO?????????????????? Am I so completely and totally gull slam WROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG on that one, oh awesome hair shampoo 1980 TV-ad-spot sponsoring girl?????






































WHEN MY LIFE IS GOING DOWN:


DJIA MARKET IS GOING UP

PHILADELPHIA FLYERS WIN

PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES LOSE



WHEN MY LIFE IS GOING UP:


DJIA MARKET IS GOING DOWN

PHILADELPHIA FLYERS LOSE

PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES WIN






























My PhotoImage result for images free funny faces


Image result for images of lighthouses at nightImage result for images of lighthouses at nightImage result for images of lighthouses









Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers



MY BLOGS: PLEASE ARCHIVE THEM.





















Today

797

TransUnion

  • Excellent

  • Checked daily

804

Equifax

  • Excellent

  • Checked daily




You have Outstanding Approval Odds¹

Apply with more confidence through Credit Karma.

Apply with more confidence through Credit Karma.

Legal Disclosure




















































































Yes following the assault on me with the clock and when that didn't work, the WSMT ENEMIES assaulted me within minutes after falling back 2 sleep with a major HEALTH-BOWELS-CRAMPS-DIARRHEA ATTACK, SENDING ME RACING UP ONCE AGAIN AND STRAIGHT INTO ME' FUTHERMUCKING ROD SLAM TOILET, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and peeps wonder Y my only hope is getting out of this evil empire and far away 2 some distant shore someday soon, YO ME' BRAHHHHHH!






Despite being unplugged and supposedly off-line, the computer is acting a wee tad bit weird and not doing things it is supposed 2-B doing, and my counterattack now 4 these past several days will B nothing other than FUTHERMUCKING TOTALLY SWIFT AND SEVERE, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!














MMMMMMMMMMMMMagnesoniCCCCCCCCCCCCCC




Computer, hear my MVP (Mind-Voice-Print). You will be totally absolutely crushing, obliterating, annihilating, and devastating, wrecking, ruining, and utterly wiping out, all of my WOMO-SPACEFORCE SUBSKUMMITE ENEMIES, whom are VICIOUSLY PERSECUTING ME YESTERDAY AND TODAY, WITH COUNTLESS ASSAULTS FROM OUTSIDE ENDLESS ANNOYANCES ON LOCAL ERRANDS, HEALTH ATTACKS ON MY BOWELS WITH THEIR DEATH SONIC WEAPON HAVANA SYSTEMS, NOISE ATTACKS, PEOPLE CONTROL ATTACKS, AIR ASSAULTS, AND ALL DEATH PERSECUTIONS ON ME OVER THESE 2 DAYS OF ENDLESS HELLISHNESS, ON NOVEMBER 6 AND NOVEMBER 7 OF 2023, FITTING EXACT PERFECT PATTERNS WITHOUT FAIL; AND WHICH IS ALL directly a part of the ICPE-APE-TECH-ASSAULT ON ME, THAT BEGAN ON THE EXACT DATE OF THE MORNING OF 15 AUGUST, IN THE YEAR OF 1986; and on a crush-destruct order, under GENERAL-ORDER-189, max.-power. Open-Command, General Order #7. Use G-901, G-1133, G-14, G-719, G-13, CG5555-QP4 sub-code, under G-917, CG-2, under CG-18, and HOLD.







Your AT&T landline telephone old style 1983 built tone-commands have been data-transferred into the two highlighted long-EEEEE vowel sounds. The high-tone is colored RED. The low-tone is colored BLUE.


Computer (Magnesonic) under my command and precisely matching voice print, I have an image-object (I-O) now placed on your transpower-block (T-B) after I have crush-destructed this. Once empowered, all actual beings matching this I-O on your T-B will be exactly crushed and singed and destroyed as the original I-O. To accomplish the scan, use your ZD technology built into your system. To accomplish this sympathetic reality duplication, use your AD technology, (ZD-Zero-Dimensional), (AD-Atomic Duplicational).




Computer, 'MAGNESONIC', on a CRUSH DESTRUCT-SINGE DESTRUCT-TOTAL DESTRUCT—DESTRUCT ORDER, and on an 'I' to 'D', A/B—TONE, PHASING PUNISHMENT SEQUENCING SYSTEM; you will now be transmitted the two empowerization-transmit tones, or ETT'S.







EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE



EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE



GO TO G-189, G-9173, under G-1133, CG-18, AND

S--------T--------O--------P.





MOUNTAINPEN'S LUNAR CALENDAR:



TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 7, 2023---JWSC-TUE-11-322




CURRENT PHASE IS: WANING CRESCENT 2:7



N.M. WXC1 WXC2 WXC3 WXC4 WXC5 WXC6 F.Q. WXG1 WXG2 WXG3 WXG4 WXG5 WXG6 F.M. WNG1 WNG2 WNG3 WNG4 WNG5 WNG6 WNG7 L.Q. WNC1 WNC2 WNC3 WNC4 WNC5 WNC6 WNC7 N.M.








WANING CRESCENT------(W-N-C)

WANING GIBBOUS--------(W-N-G)

WAXING CRESCENT------(W-X-C)

WAXING GIBBOUS---------(W-X-G)



      Photos of the Day





2 QUOTE THE TRANSPORTER CHIEF, OFFICER O'BRIEN, ON THE GREAT STAR TREK-TNG TV-SHOW, FROM THE LATE 80'S AND INTO THE 1990'S YO, “THERE'S GONNA' B HELL 2 PAY”, IF THESE FLICKS of the non-Sara J. Karge cigar flickers don't quit trucking with my Oaklyn, butt, YO Mister rod slam HALL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Take this any way that anyone wishes, YO BRRRRRRRRRR. Every single thing that I do is always within the Constitutional Laws of this nation, and the regular laws of the state ,and federal system; as I am merely gonna' B practicing my religion, just as Wiccan peeps all do, huh there lovely Mizz PHHH????????????????????? Still many peeps know only 2 darn well that my knowledge and just my knowledge can indeed have major hazardous and devastating effects on the peeps of this great Earth-Planet, and that is simple truth, like it or snot. There is an old days expression about the dude that places a chip on his shoulder and dares peeps 2 knock it off, and is where we get expressions such as 'knock it off' and 'chip on his shoulder', and so forth. With me, remember, I have not attacked anybody FIRST, and I have every right under United States CONSTITUTIONAL LAW, 2 defend my person and my property, and yes; right smack dab 2 the death if need damn B, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Simple as that, Mister REDJOHN HENNINGSEN. Yes even my last friend at the library admitted 2 me late on yesterday morning, and I quote, “I'm paranoid about this myself and we better not say any more”!!!!!!!!!!!!! This person is absolutely CORRECT, YO.






END TRANSMISSION, & POSTING 2 CLOUD AT 4:10 PM.



No comments:

Post a Comment