Saturday, February 25, 2023

Terry Jackson would say in 1974, Good-by 2U my trusted friends, BUTT, I'll add in, '4 now'

VIOLATION OF MY CIVIL RIGHTS ON BLOGGER Saturday, February 25, 2023 PLEASE LOOK FOR MOUNTAINPEN ON OTHER BLOGGING SITES SHORTLY AS THERE IS NO FREEDOM OF SPEECH PN BLOGGER ANY LONGER This blog may not post up as chapter 0035 was STOPPED in violation of my freedom of speech rights, on the very worst day that I have freaking had in a very long time now, years maybe.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Next week, I will be spending all of my effort trying to find a new place to do my blogs and also begin to set up a website which will take a lot of time and learning and may be too much for me to do without help from people who once I had around me to help me such as Eddie Lynch Himacane back in Jersey. I admit I cursed a lot on the other blog that they refused to put up and I did not like it when it came out in all red print before I even hit the publish button, I knew something was up.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------There truly is no more freedom in most places on this planet now, and America is by far one of the worst places for me to be in and I will be leaving in exactly one year when my darn lease is up. I won't allow these wonderful lovely facetiously expressed here people to ruin my life OR MY CREDIT, so I won't break my lease, but I have totally had it with this nonsense. If I am not able to switch my followers to my website or to another blogging place, forget it Sir Callas as IAM OUDDDAHERRRE, sir. Posted by mark wayne mohr at 7:38 PM No comments: Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest BTAT--CHAPTER 0034 This summary is not available. Please click here to view the post. Posted by mark wayne mohr at 7:07 PM No comments: Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Please look for me to continue this work on WIX or other blog sites less rigid and old-world when it comes to liberty and freedom, than Blogger is, folks. Thank you, it may take a month or to but to quote Sir Arnold S of Cali, “I'll be bauchk”! --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- You haven't won anything, and before you get to me whoever you are out here, you know what Sir Barnabas and I will first do, and that is a promise, take it any way that you may wish to, it is open for individual interpretation as to how it may apply based on just who and what is doing this to me, and anyone can get gotten to. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- END OF THIS ROTTEN TRANSMISSION, FOR A WHILE.

No comments:

Post a Comment