Thursday, February 23, 2023

BTAT--CHAPTER 0031

BTAT—CHAPTER 0031 Thursday, February 23, 2023 Blog starting time is 10:56 A.M. It's a late morning here in my town on the southern east coast of good-ole' America, and my Thursday trash and recycle workers have just picked up my junk 4 the week. Later on perhaps when I go out for some bug spray, sodas, ice cream, sea-salt, and a few other staple items that will completely exhaust my Humana Benefits card for the month of 02-23, I may stop off at the library with my flash drive and shoot up this blog chapter as well as a C&P job of those B4 it that have no quality as a result of some strange inability 2 properly code the posting the way it is actually printed up on my open-office word-program. As of yesterday's close out on my life charting-system, my MPB spread for February over the year of 2023 is at a resisting point since the earliest days of the month, at a minus 5, and remember that minus on anything pertaining to MPB is a positive, not a negative. In fact, 4 actual charting purposes, if the spread is ZERO, a 50 score of the spread is given, and then whatever the spread amounts are each day, the sign is reversed, so yesterday is at a point of resistance 4 me holding at 5. The month is at 27% 4-MPB, and the year is at 32% 4-MPB, remember that MPB stands 4 (Magnetic Percentage 4 Botbar). In other words, all the points R now resisting their attempts 2 fall any lower in MPB, and thus I need 2B vely vely vely McDowell 1972 Cooley Hall non-Paula King “careful” 4 the rest of this day. This is how mathematics is a tool that can B indeed used 4 extremely accurate forecasting of not only what is in store for someone, but permits their guard 2B up as well, perhaps disappointing those peeps who were discussing me some time back now on that wonderful WFMU-FM Internet Radio website and can be also reached simply by Google-searching the following words, “crackpots from New Jersey”. WEEEEEEEE! How can any of U you there doubt my Morianity claims after you have seen and witnessed now on my Morianity, so much stuff over nearly 2 decades of time? It totally blows my mind every bit, Sir Thaxton from the autumn of 1969 at Cooley Hall in Haddonfield, New Jersey-USAESMWG, as you claimed that I was blowing the count's mind that day, (Mister RJL Marcucci); oh great illustrious Cherry Hill Mall record store billboard sign observer, and boyfriend of my mom's; Sir Sidney Cohen-Crown? All I do is randomly C&P, and no, typo-PBHE, naught C&O, as we all know that the 'O' key and the 'P' key lay right next 2 each goddamns other on the keyboard, but back 2 the 'pernt' at hand 4 right now lads & lassies out here in Blogaudianville, Sir Archibald Queens Bunker; when I TOTALLY RANDOMLY CUT AND PASTE (C&P) stuff from old blogs into current ones, it is unmissable how shit all immediately connects together, just as I've laid claim 2 for a long time now. It verifies what the mighty minded Sir Einstein used 2 call back in the days of scientific antiquity, “spooky forces”!!!!! And 4 anyone out here who thinks this is just a big ass fake out, I will submit 2 any truth serum or poly-test, ANY TIME YOU MAY WISH 4 ME 2 TAKE ONE. I have better things 2 do as well as larger fish 2 fry, than 2 sit here 4 years and years, making this all up and faking shit. When shit is a fake job, I am the first guy at the gate to tell U all that it's fake, such as my 2013 faked techno-pop musical project titled, “You'll B Crossing Over”, or actually, the harmony track on it was faked, by taking an old 1984 telephone conversation made by myself and the mysterious lab-technician who I've jokingly refered 2 upon several occasions as Doctor Carey, and then the Bonjovi peeps over in Port Saint Lucie at their marvelous music studio called AVALON RECORDING at the time and is now defunct, was able to take vocoders and sampler systems that allowed the repeating line 2B pitched to various chord sounds so that speech was turned into singing, but yes, totally faked, AKA a form of technical music, or 4 short, was simply worded in the 80's, “techno-pop”. When something is fake it is fake,and I simply enjoyed doing this project. Because the conversation was private and not from any public source since legally, artists have “rights 2 their likenesses”, or some similarly worded legal terminology, but Bonjovi made sure that nowhere in public record was this conversation such as a talk show or movie, etcetera, and when they were satisfied, they agreed 2 do the project back in 2013, and the rest, as they say, is now history, other than 4 my pernt here, Mister Bunkerqueens, sir. I will B the first guy every time 2 always give U all a heads up if something is merely “faked-4-effect” such as my musical project was. But when I tell U all that using a library of audio or video material or a large computer file such as chapters covering years of my blogging texts, there is a magical Einsteinian HALLS FAWCE that does really honestly and truly kick in here, and I'll pass any truth test given 2 me,and would welcome taking any, to satisfy any doubter, that never ever have I intentionally tried 2 just 'create' this 4 effect, as that would indeed B quite easy 4 me to do, and THAT I'LL ADMIT right upfront 2U all here and now, YO!!!!!!!!!! Doing things like my paste-in's of old shit into new and current bloggings is actually quite a way 2 operate the SAFET, (Seek And Find Expansion Technique), 4 those who may need a quick whittle refresher on the “meaning” of those abbreviated initials, oh great camp counselor sir and king of ambiguity, and yes, the MISOE and or HALLS FAWCES, made me forget that word 'ambiguity', numerous blogs back now when attempting 2 remind my viewers about those days from 1967 and 1968 from good ole' Camp Chesapeake, in Northeast, Maryland-USA. Yeppir me' gwate folks out there, back on my first three years blogging (2006-2008), I told upon several occasions how at that camp, I said the word 'ambiguous' and was called out 4 saying big words that a 13 year old kid 'couldn't possibly know the meaning of'. I then told the group of other kids who were all there with myself and the counselor Mister Kaiter, that the word implies 'having more than one meaning'. Then the counselor went into the bungalow to retrieve his dictionary that he had near his bed as he was a college student and who also by the way was a cousin of the then famous newscaster Mister Lester Kaiter who most likely I am misspelling some names, as I admit 2 being a rotten Ass speller. I don't deny or fake anything, it is simply naught in me' nature, oh lovely Mizz AT&T Blake from 1983, mahm'. He couldn't wait to try and make me look the fool by coming back outside with his hands on the dictionary page, saying 2 all of us kids, “Ambiguous means unclear, C, U don't know the meaning of the word”. I learned very young not 2 try arguing with adults as in those days, all it got me was a good swat, and I did naught need any of that Bob Gagnus car salesman stuff. 4 crying out fucking louder than dogshit stinks peeps, what part of having more than one meaning is not in the dictionary description of “UNCLEAR”???????? Wanna' gimme' a break here cousin Don??????????? WO-muscles-MO, and enemy-WOMO, watch out4 those endlessly ever-proving older first three years of the BOM-BLOGS, huh folks of the MDC (Morianity Doubter's Club)???????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do it Mister 1971 McNulty, do it, and naught Mister A.P.K. McFly, “AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA”, and Amanda H!!!!!!!!!! It is now precisely noon on this day, another doozie-whopper unseasonably warm one, even for south-central eastern Flower-land, and AKA Florida-USA. Twice, I allowed coworkers to borrow my car, something that as maturity develops through age and experience, we all learn or hopefully so,naught 2 ever do, Mizz Blake, naught under ANY circumstances, but yes folks, once 2 Mister Joe Sivo at the RPL Sound Studio Labs in Camden, NJUSAESMWG back in 1980, and then a decade later in 1990 at the great and illustrious Echelon Towers Building in Voorhees Township in New Jersey, just a quarter mile down the road from the great Robin Hill Apartments, and behind the other western side of the Echelon Mall. 1980 was worse since I was driving a relatively new vehicle, me' 1978 Chevy-Nova car. But the second lend was my clunker while I was employed as a security guard, and Mister Flash-Runner Joseph Berrios needed 2 pick up an army buddy and take him just down the road, and the army place was right behind the music studio where I had recorded the four demo tunes I did that seemingly set into motion all of this wild and beyond outlandish and unfathomable nightmare all around me ever since, the great Jan Nace's place on Beidamin Avenue, in Cherry Hill called Maxfield Studio. Yes folks of that area, most likely crappy-ass speller MWMM is misspelling that avenue where Mister Russell had his famous music store!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW-2-THAT-1. So shortly after I had asked my coworker at the Echelon Towers Building,Mister JB, 2 translate a Spanish song 4 me and he had done so, a song about flowers as if I need 2 ever further really prove one single ass thing about Sir Einstein and his endlessly active subatomic stringing “SPOOKY-FAWCES”, and so I couldn't refuse and say no to him, Mizz Nancy Reagan, mahm'. WEEEEEEEEEEE. But right after I lent him the car for forty minutes that day, pow and Chef Emeril “BAM”, a magical MCFLY CAR-CIRCUIT suddenly had been placed in the vehicle and although of course I cannot accuse him, as without proof no one can legally accuse anyone of anything, but the 'coincidental-tolerance-level' here, oh lovely Mizz Abigail L&O-TV-SHOW Carmichael, with the role played by gorgeous white hot Mizz Angie Harmon; I know what I know, but I just cannot say it 4 sure. We all have been in these situations and thus I know fully well that anyone out here is able to relate to this particular tale on this BOM-BLOG, but back now folks with the magical car circuit. The same shit happened with the Chevy-Nova-1978 car borrowed 4 an hour or two by Joe Sivo in 1980 from RPL Studio, so that he could go and do some 'super urgent thing over in Philly right across the Benjamin Franklin Bridge' from RPL. When I drove home that night, the car acted up big time and the trunk had been messed with, and even though I did not have the enemies that I have had since a few years following those times of 1980 and RPL, I was somehow being fucked with,and 2 this very damn ass day I remember stopping at a 7-11 and calling my night-boss, Mister Don Cialoni at his house 2C if he had gotten home yet and tell him what was happening,since he told me it was okay to trust Joe with my car, and now, BAM, I am suddenly thrust into being in a real royal fucking turd swallowing total ass mess. Now let me draw some of the really powerful parallels here B4 even attempting to move things on in any larger ways here or other future blogging texts. I had just completed my demo-tunes, the two dance and two country tunes and the 2nd third of 1980 had come in and it was now May and I was now residing at the Robin Hill place for the first out of three total times that I'd B living at this apartment system over a decade of split-time ending finally and forever early in 1991. But 4 right now, it is my demo tunes that are all somehow mixed up into this fucking total ass mess from DOGTOWN (HELL) mortally. Two months after they were done and I'd been in my 1802 apartment unit after selling my home in Mantua, NJUSAESMWG at 112 East 5th Avenue, Joe Sivo, who had a music band himself, and was sort of like an old washed up wannabee rock and roller, nearly twice my age as I was age 25 years at the time in 1980, asked me for a copy of my demo tunes after hearing me play a copy one night on a small open reel system near 2 my work-station one late evening, normally he was gone by somewhere in the 7-9 PM time range, but he was working late, and just happened 2 hear my tape playing. Kit was right after this that he borrowed the car, and quite obviously inserted, with or without his own free will I involved in the matter and the mess; the McFly car-circuit of total unexplainable magic, and that I've been dealing with now ever since, over 4-DECADES later on in human world fucking chronology. So in 1980 we have Joe Sivo's car borrowing leading to instantly having a McFly circuit inserted into me' vehicle, followed by a decade later in 1990, Sir Joe Berrios, both Joe's by the way in case this has some cosmic significance that is yet unknown 2 me right now,oh mighty and great DS-TV-show character, Sir Count Andreas Petofi. But the real parallel that at least 2 friggin' me is totally absolutely unmissable, is music, my music, both times, Joe #1-1980, my 4-demo tunes that began this mess 4 me that's dogged me ever since, and then Joe #2-1990, and right following within a week or less, my asking him to translate a Spanish song 4 me, oh wonderful, awesome, and quite illustrious “People's Magazine” over at magical wasteland Cifaloglio, later 2 become Waste Management (WM), and just like Wayne-Mountainpen, only without adding the other Jenny Plageman owned MMM Bonjovi future G-mail joint (Mullica Mobile Manor)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So WOW-2-THAT-1, huh great world out there?????????? UC folks, the great DSM psych book calls my type of thought processing analysis, mental illness, due 2 it bordering on 'magical thinking', which is a psychotic feature known as schizophrenia. They will tell U all that they R right and I am wrong, and that they have the degrees. Well, they're right, they do. BUTTTTTTTTTTTT, big as Muscles-Mo BUTT folks, I have my life's experiences!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ziggy from 1969 at his jetty there in Atlantic City's famous Schiff's Central Pier would of course B chiming inhere now 2 say 2 all of us, “That's the way it goes”. SOOOOOOOOO, please do it now, Mister Chester Frank, “WEEEEEEEE”!!!! 12:49 P.M., and END TRANSMISSION.

No comments:

Post a Comment