Tuesday, February 28, 2023

BTAT--CHAPTER 0037

BTAT—CHAPTER 0037 Tuesday, February 28, 2023 BLOG START TIME: 3:44 P.M. I am at the library now 2 check out several things, first, my flash drive is not broken or corrupted, and the weird dialogue box that freezes on my computer at home when using this device must be due to something that I just don’t understand or else my computer and its W-7 ops system installed in it at the time of purchase, must not be correctly interfacing with the newest software systems that interact with my drive and other stuff. I will have to have another visit most likely from my geek guy or I won’t even be able to repost quality blogging texts on prior posted blogs, in groupings from here each week or so. I am feeling a lot better today after this early moUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUrning’s CUBAN-DEATH ATTACK on my BOWELS at shortly past of the clock while asleep. Why naught Mizz lovely 1983 Blake, as after-all, I ingested a totally butt-wiping HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE quantity of METAMUCIL POWDER in a super tall special plastic glass that is for drinking large quantities of juices, I mix Metamucil with water, good old faithful reliable two parts of hydrogen and one part of oxygen or H2O (water) for the average non chemist-viewer. The lady who usually helps me and answers a lot of questions concerning my blogging woe-whiz-me problems is naught here today, calling her by codename Sally-Beth. Sally-Beth told me many things without telling me directly, and later on in some future time, hopefully, I will get a wee bit into it all, but I am always remaining loyal to anyone who at least has tried to render assistance to me during my problems with getting my story out to this satanic ole’ world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As stated B4 upon numerous occasions’ folks, I am naught against anyone, only defending myself against a powerhouse invisible dangerous and deadly foe from DOGTOWN itself, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO ME’ BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I paid my utility bill B4 coming in here to the library computer, in full, the overage amount for the previous eleven-month total plus the 152 dollar bill for this current billing, and this total was way over two hundred dollars, and this expense has totally broken the poor pitiful non-Ronstadt Mountainpen. I charged it on my TD-Bank Visa-Card, so as to at least get the one percent cash back benefit on the expense, a whopping two and a quarter dollars, but don’t laugh folks, as would you naught lean down and pick up a nice shiny freaking pile of ten quarters if you saw them all glistening and glittering and glimmering and shining in the sun, right there at your feet? I know most millionaires would kill you for a shiny pack of ten quarters, how do you think millionaires and billionaires got where they are, by pissing away $? Be real, Mister Bob Licorice Plant Jobs 1980 Sleigh, oh sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh GEE WILIGARS, GOLLY GASH DARN WHIZ FIZZ AND COIN DEALER FAT HAPPY MEN OUT THERE IN MANHATTAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! “You wanna’ gimme’ a gash dog dern darn bwake’ me’ kind wonderful awesome folks”??????????? I knew deep down inside myself that this blogging project from home was going to cost me half a grand or more B4 all is said and done, and so far, my estimate as usual, is a total frikkin’ under-exaggeration folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Boy oh boy oh boy, George Baily and Uncle Billy Frank and Capra Callio Caprio Tony gasoline nightmare stations, along with more recent days from there at Jerry’s Hammonton Texaco station, or the world famous diverted locale when my original destination was the future matter-antimatter near explosion of 2009’s great late summer time somewhere. Yes ADA Ron Wirtz Senior kind sir; “test them and indeed they do give me reactions”, just as you told me from the National Park that day in Redbank, NJUSAESMWG near the post office on that late Halloween afternoon, when I just threw into the U.S. MAIL, my non-musical project or book titled, “The Permission Barrier”. SOOOOOOOOOOOOO Mister Arthur Crane kind sir, from 1992 over at TCE, and to quote you from there back then; allow the great shoe knocker-outer Mister Chester-Frank to now chime in with his recently made famous by the BOM-BLOGS and Sir Mountainpen, “WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE”. For 50 blogs or so after starting up my project, after a quarter of a decade of going silent due to unfathomable death persecution from the rotten OTAMM-MISOE-MISEC and/or the (MILITARY-UFO-FORCE), ASTRALLY CONVERTED IN TRUTH TO THE LAMBRIGGER CULT AND THE BRIGGBASE OF PURGATORY’S CAPITOL PROVINCE OLYMPIA, I have told the story of some of my family in distant and more secret corners of the story hidden and tucked far away from normal human view. I have opened up a whole darn lot of foundations. B4 going on, allow me to apologize to the blogger dot com peeps for this early morning’s posting on the part of my forgetting to edit one particular page of cut and pasted half a dozen copies, and it will now go up when and if ever recopied onto new parts of the BOM-BLOG, with the editing, showing F****** C***, rather than those other more ugly words used in my intense anger, but not that this is any excuse, and yes lovely 1967 Sharon, I do fully realize that, YO!!!!! So WOW, Mister Macy and CLUB!!!!! But back to ‘my pernt’ here Mister Archie Bunker from Queens-New York, sir. Many things indeed were foundationally opened up, and if I can ever get my s*** together and can blog in quality from home, with full color-coded postings; I will get into many things that connect the very present instant times and days to all of these seemingly unrelated events and older times. Peeps such as with the comment on that cool WFMU-internet radio Jason Forrest-Donna Summer website, regarding my BOM and the “Beware of the Blogs” discussion on this site, just seem to be endlessly unable to make the leap that I am being put through the very same things by these very same diseased people to this very present instant in time, and this is one major reason why I have failed to get this blog to be read in a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE way by a really large grouping of international people. I am glad that some are out there, but am also simultaneously quite sad that it is still so few as in order for this to make any real difference at all, my message needs to be spewed out here to millions and not a hundred or less, out of which half most likely, or more, are ‘ROWES’ or agent operatives, such as I now believe Sir Alpha-Deep-6 was and still is most likely (ADS). I do not miss not being here at this SLC Library all the time, as we have a Leviathan here or a Jebez Hawkes “BREATHER”. Until this ole’ dude catches his breath in half an hour to an hour, he sounds just like the actor who is supposedly in “his room at the antique shop B4 the fire” when he would breathe in that room very loudly. Funny world is it naught, Mizz Blake from 1983. I come here as he does, to use the computers, or the “CREATURES WITHOUT A SOUL”. In other words all matter has an astral or energy equivalent. The computer hardware, the box, the guts inside of it, that has an astral essence, and if multiplied by light speed squared, would indeed convert into pure energy, as any matter does at warp-10; Mister Latengrate Roddenberry. ‘BUTTTTTT, big ass BUTT Milti-2-force Otammites and lovely muscles-MO-nique’, the software, the thinking part, DOES NOT HAVE ASTRAL ESSENCE, it is soulless, as in Dark Shadows Leviathan plot and the CREATURES WITHOUT A SOUL, such as loud-breather Mister Jeb Hawkes. The part of this show character is played by a man with a surname of PENNOCK, just as my ole’ COOLEY HALL classmate, Bruce Alan Pennock, and I’ll bet since that is not all that common of a surname peeps that they are fairly closely related. Watching the show carefully and in the first couple of DVD discs on the BOX-19 of the DARK SHADOWS box set, I cannot miss hearing Jeb say the word COLLINGWOOD twice or more, when he meant of course to say either Collinwood or Collinsport, and he definitely pronounces the ING as in the town directly to my west where I resided back during the times when this great soap-show first began airing on television, and began exactly on an electrical date number, which was the 27th of June of 1966. It really gives me the darn butt creeps the way the guy breathes. He should be on an oxygen system like Mister Shatner. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! Well, I am posting now and ending the blog at 4:48 PM, and will wrap up with thissssssssssssss short whittle deal, Mizz Snakescane of the AMC Soap-TV-show in 1983. I will tie in the entire bloody mess from 1966 through 2023, including precisely fitting unmissable jigsaw pieces with Atlantic City, my family, my daughter, PHHH, Haddonwood Health Club, roulette, gaming, enemies-OTAMM, Sarah and Sandy, Sarah and Amanda, and on and on, it all fits together as smoothly as a fine lady’s old fashioned silk glove from the days of Sara J. Karge and Amanda Harris. Not one small item is out of place in this entire mess from ETERNAL DOGTOWN, and I promise you that folks!!!!!!!!!!!!! END TRANSMISSION.

No comments:

Post a Comment