Saturday, February 25, 2023

BTAT--CHAPTER 0033

BTAT—CHAPTER 0033 Saturday, February 25, 2023 Blog start time: 11:15 Ante' Meridian CHOPPER ASSAULT AT 1:19 P.M. ON THIS 02-25-2023. Another lousy ass weekend is beginning 4 me folks. My fucking flash drive has been corrupted and the machine is attempting 2 fix it while I'm now typing this blog up. I must have pulled it out of the library computer system B4 doing the correct steps first as I now get some dialogue box and prompt 4 me to have the system effect a repair and it still has not completed this, and I doubt that it will. Most likely next week I'll need to purchase a new five dollar E-drive at the library and bring it back home, and C if I then can get it operating so that I can cut and paste (CAP) my blogs beginning with chapter 0026 to it, and then go back 2 the library again to CAP it into a word-document, and from there correctly coded-post the new quality blogs up onto my blogger dot com site. U truly have to be a wealthy goddamn person to operate a computer today unless you're naught under some beyond fucking bizarre curse such as me with my endless shit eating HUNTINGTON CURSE officially beginning around 1,000 BC. Here is the fucking shituation Inspector Kent-Soup Louigee Henderson, sir: I will have to buy another drive for five smacks at the library, but I'll also need 2 have someone in here like the BBGS dude again, to get this all working 4 me, and it is my fault 4 not making sure it would all work when he was already in here B4, last fucking ass Sunday folks. B4 all is said and done, in order to post up quality-style-properly-coding blogs to the BLOGGER-SITE; I'll most likely need to push another 21 fins out of my pocket (105 bucks). My latengrate pal Mister Roth always referred to 5 and 10 dollar pieces as fins and sawbucks. How I really mother fucking miss those great ole' days, me' kind folks out here, and a few 'unkind ones' 2 of course, YO YO YO YO YO, ME' BRO!!!!!!! The main thing still is that I am indeed able 2 type out my messages 2 the blogaudianship here, so unlike last weekend, I am naught just going 2 go right to a fucking BOTBAR DAY, and in fact, part of me really expected something 2 go wrong today with this, as just about all things in my hellish fucking life IN FACT DO GO WRONG TOTALLY & ABSOLUTELY, so knowing me folks, you all realize, and lovely Sharon-HTHS as well, from back in 1967; that Mark Wayne Mountainpen Mohr PLAYS THE PERCENTAGES OF LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOOOOOO, Sir Arthur Crane, chime in now pweeeeeeze Mister wonderful Chester-Frank with your mighty and ever so cool, “WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE” !!!!!!!!! Yes folks, I am botbur today at a quarter shy of noon, but aha-aha-aha-Amanda Harris Amanda, 'NAUGHT BOTBAR'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOOOOOOOO, moving on here Mister Crane Sir from TCE (Thompson Consumer Electronics) of 1992, I was in a wild dreaming interaction this moUUUUUUUUUUUUUUrning, and the dude who played the part of Captain Cragen, or however his name may actually B spelled in the “Law & Order” television show, was part of this wild nocturnal interaction-fifth dimensional hyper-space experience (5-DHS). I lived not that far from where I lived B4 coming here 2 Florida in 12-2009, right in or around Hammonton, New Jersey-USAESMWG, and had just landed a good security job that gave me a full time plus 8-hours overtime, at a base pay-rate of 17 smacks per hour. The lady boss was very nice, and things were great; and I planned to move nearby to the job that was situated not all that far from the County Line Road and Route-309 intersection other job in Pennsylvania, that you have all heard me tell about upon numerous occasions; the Roadway Trucking place. I was also one or two decades younger in this experience, than I am here in my current waking life. Things were great other than 4 the fact that the dude who is the actor who plays Captain Cragen was involved with me, naught professionally but personally. I only remember and recall the main theme of it. UC peeps, B4I began the job, I drove down here to the area I am living at, Fort Pierce, Florida-USA, and I appeared to have a residence a couple blocks away from the Melody Lane Public Library. The Cragen dude seemed 2B one of the bosses that I was dealing with in my current situation, yet I am still unable 2C and understand how and Y my life seemed 2B happening in both New Jersey as well as in Flowerland-AKA Florida-USA. The big honcho over all of us in this place where I was working near my house here in this wild dream, liked me and did not like the Cragen dude at all, and they were always exchanging the evil eye look between them when they'd pass each other. Also, where the library as well as the hotel system across the street 2 the south of it is here, over there, was one very large office building that was ten or more stories high, and was extremely large, covering more space than the average building does even in a large city such as Philly or NYC, and I know as I have lived in or been in both of these place upon numerous occasions here in my waking life. The dreaming experience was extremely wild and vividly real, more than the average nocturnal experience one might say. We all know that 4 the majority of peeps who remember their dreams, as everyone does dream and this has been REM-proven by dream institutes and extensive scientific data conducted on this subject; that indeed our dreams come in what may B classified as intensity-levels. Rating our 5D-HS experiences in levels of intensity, of say perhaps one through five, with five being most intense and one being least intense; then allows us should we take it even further and begin 2 keep a record of it for our later perusal, so as 2 then C the unmissable parallel 2 the way waking world events then go on 2 correspond with our dreaming intensity levels. With me anyway, I absolutely know that if I average the DIL's out (Dreaming Intensity Levels), and also keep a record of the OTAMMIC HARASSMENT and death siege PERSECUTION (OHDSP) when abbreviated & shortened, that is going on around me right after waking up, and then going through my waking world day; the DIL's do indeed mother fucking match up on a near PERFECT CURVE over endless time periods!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like super ass MACY-WOW-WOW-WOW bank truck STACEY'S. As some may love 2 say it here folks, “Imagine that”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's now a quarter past noon on this hottish stickyish Saturday early afternoon here in sunny Flowerland-FP-FL-USA, and WEIN-SOSO, in other freaking words, YO YO YO YO, ME' BREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't been outside as of yet today, but by quarter shy of eleven I did need 2 put my AC unit on. Until middle March or even later, I shut it down at bedtime, and then place it on with the auto-temp-setting at 79 degrees Fahrenheit. My mother fucking utility bill was pennies under 152 bucks and just came in yesterday's mail. When I first moved into here, this utility, the Fort Pierce Utilities Authority (FPUA) billed me at approximately middle high nineties monthly in United States Dollars (USD). It has gone way up as has most things around all of us in this lousy miserable mother fucking goddamn life. U all know this and don't need the mother fucking Mountainpen 2 tell U any of this damn ass bullshit. My beef however is two fold, as just about all shit with me always is, and U all know that as well, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO-HA, ME' GREAT BRAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! I requested being placed on their budget averaging plan a year ago once I had resided here at this new place for one year. Most utilities offer this, and they do as well. My average was set at $117. I told them to PWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE allow me to overpay by a fin or a sawbuck monthly so as to avoid a large 12-month usage-overage payment, as mine now is $109.39. Next month's bill will come in and then I will need to pay at least this much overage amount in addition. I begged them three times throughout the past half year to up this average and they refuse 2, acting like I am nuts 4 making a big deal out of it. No rich large concerns in this nation care one tiny bit about the poor. They scoff and laugh at us and go right on endlessly mother fucking trying to make our already lousy rotten goddamn lives worse and worse, and they THINK IT IS MOTHER FUCKING FUNNY, A LAUGH FOR THEIR STINKING ASS AMUSEMENT!!! Next months bill will most likely B a whopping mother fucking $260.00 plus or minus a tolerance possible amount of twenty bucks, and YO, I ain't got mother fucking loot like this, U goddamn cock sucking son of a bitch pricks!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Social Security does not pay these high benefits to its recipients, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO, and all my mother fucking life, someone or some thing out here is doing their best to keep me down, oppressed, and sub-poverty poor, no matter how goddamn fucking hard I try to tighten my belt and live on a super strict and austere budget, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO, ME' BREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! My utility bill is in three parts, and all three go up and up and up, just like that endlessly crooked evil twisted criminal Dow Jones Industrial Average stock market system. I pay ELECTRIC so they can pump in DIANA (electron) throughout my residence 4 me 2 draw on as needed and can B afforded, then I pay for waste-water-sewage disposal service, and finally 4 water supply itself. My original bills were approximately 20 bucks for water, 20 bucks for sewage disposal, and 55 bucks for DIANA (electricity). It first merely inched up, and then later it began to mile up, and if I am permitted, Uncle Babylonian Heinz Banker Gottwald of 1972 SIR, to create another 2 NEW MORIANITY-WORDS here, I will now add in that things all over the place are 'miling' up and that this utility bill has 'miled' up. Things, especially UTILITY BILLS AND FOOD PRICES, simply put peeps, are not inching up any longer, but for half a decade and in an ever increasing parabolic and inflating way, R endlessly miling up, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My Social Security benefit is 1,259 bucks monthly, and with this; I am supposed to pay high rent, buy unfathomably high priced food items, keep a clunker car running both operationally-mechanically, as well as legally, pay for entertainment such as any kind of TV and internet service, and cheap phone service, and on and on, and this is supposed 2B a country that I should just love and praise and B so goddamn endlessly loyal 2, huh world, well; maybe Dick Nixon ain't a crook folks, but I ain't a stupid man either, Count Quentin Petofi and Barnabas Collins,and with or without the 49th I-Ching-Hexagram, or 4 that fuckign cunt eating ass matter YO, the Hexagram of Deliverance, whatever its number is as I have forgotten that from back in 1996 when it came up 4 me that late night twenty minutes B4 Pearl Harbor day. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, sir Chester-Frank, sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now on top[ of this, in order to post groupings of quality-coded CAP-blogs to this blogging website BDC, I need 2 now spend an additional 105 smackeroos so that I can make this mother fucking goddessdamn flash drive system properly operate, great kind peeps out here, except of course 4 some total shit eating pricks who know just who they R, as I simply said Mizz 1983 phone company Blake, “DO NAUGHT, mahm'”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BTAT—CHAPTER 0032 Friday, February 24, 2023 Blog starting time is 1:31 P.M. Every day is hot and miserable, once I get used to the short coolish winters here in my area, and by late February and into early March of each year, it begins growing hotter B4 my blood can thin out all the way to a more summertime-normal, and for a month or two, it is really hellish. Also yesterday folks, I spoke too soon about my recycle pick up, as once the truck came to pick up the regular trash, I assumed they would come back for the other blue-bin shit only for two weeks now, nobody came. Maybe it is another month of strike as this happened once B4 sometime last year if my memory is serving me correctly. Hopefully this will get resolved B4 spill over starts occurring all over the park. YUK! Every single day, the stock market is UP-UP-UP-UP. Am I wrong here, me' lovely giant-Gina of the nineties? Your 'little cream puff' is just wondering, you lovely awesome girl! I have had some really bad recent times as you all know, and am by no means out of the Rokerneck-Woods, huh Al ole' pal? Jetties and all, huh great Weather Channel? WOW THIS, Macy Club! Yes I am online, and have some small TV type of service allowing me a wee bit of entertainment and ability to get some news items here and there, and I have my landline phone service back; and all for a much more reasonable rate than I had B4 in the pre-May 11, 2022 times, but still Al, I just ain't out of your neck of the trees yet, kind sir!!!! I mention this stuff ONLY BECAUSE the parallel event nightmare that I've been suffering through now for nearly 37 years since August of fucking ass 1986, is driving me beyond up a goddessdamn wall at light velocity cubed and definitely many times, weapon-arsenal CUBAN! So pweeeeeeze Sir Chester-Frank, do it willya' YO? “WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE”!!!!!!!!!! I cannot believe that it's nine minutes shy of trucking ass two of the clock on this again, hot & sticky middle Friday afternoon here, in sunny-Flowerland, that's AKA by most peeps, FLORIDA-USA. AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA and Amanda Harris from “DARK SHADOWS” television show, YO YO YO ME' BRO. BUTTTTTTTTTT, big ass BUTT peeps, let's now talk a wee bit today on this whittle bwog about this, and other related topics as well, shall we peeps? Anyone who truly knows what I've been dealing with ever since the goddessdamn nineteen-nineties with my wild unbelievable and outlandish search and quest 2 locate the great lovely SARAH KRASSLE (Singularity in NEAR-PRESENT-human form), knows just Y this Dark Shadows TV-show character is so connected and part of this entire nightmare Dogtown hellish fucking total mess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You need not B some great big brain-trust rocket scientist 4 crying out louder than dog shit stinks! First off, we get powerful physical resemblances and this was all two decades ahead of any human world scheduling systems of course, and then we get occupations of similarity in entertainment, and then we also get the spaced apart time periods with me and AH when we factor in Sarah Callio's lovely and awesome grandmother, Mizz S.J. Non 'Dreams' or 'Works', KARGE! Also and without needing to prove anything, ever since my demo-tunes were first done at the Maxfield Studio on Beidamin Avenue in Cherry Hill, New Jersey across from the at-the-time Garden State Racetrack; at least one, and perhaps all three of those 'DREAMWORKS GUYS' have had covert secret connections to me, those dance tunes, and other stuff too intense and wild to even attempt 2 tackle here and now today on this blogging chapter, Spielberg, Jeffin, & King, and how can we miss that freaking 3rd name there folks??????????? BUTTTTTTTT, big ass Muscles Mo & Mili-2-Force BUTT folks; shall we move this along now, YO YO YO-HA, me' BRAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH???????????????? Anyone can C tons of connections in all of this with SARAH, with me, with that 'DS' TV-show and its characters, such as the antique SHOP, and Sarah's shop as in “Your friends R in there”, and on and on; but this says absolutely nothing next 2 the fullness of everything that's involved in all of this Morianity that began indeed in 1969 with its original and later burned up texts, as in the Leviathan Book on the TV-show, and Russ Thaxton coming over to my apartment that late night 2 burn it up, and on and on and on. The antique shop was purchased in the show by Megan and Phillip 'WHAT'? Well, it wasn't a “ransom 4 many” 'reale' estate brokers, as in employee Sir Scott Ransom, who informed me that “very powerful people were in a conspiracy 2 stop me from being able to ever sell my Cramer Hill home”, and yes, this story has been publicly shared and published, officially, and copyrighted in my 1988 musical project called, “Epitome of Harassment, Part 2”, while I was residing in Moorestown, NJUSAESMWG, at 114 West Central Avenue. The entire time spanning just over a year on this great sixties TV-show, 'D.S.', that pertains super-hyper-HUUUUUUUUGE time with my story, all begins with the introduction of David Selby into the show, the dude who played the character of Sir Quentin Collins. This began with a magical-spiritual telephone connection; oh gorgeous phone company employee from 1983, Mizz Blake. As with me, no human source could have been responsible 4 being able to speak to the characters on the other end of the phone, mine, or little Amy Jennings and David Collins. This all starts here, and then slowly twists and turns, and mysteriously winds into the plot of the great Astral Plane cult, which in real truth on the Astral Plane, is known as the Briggbase, and also as the one third of the great Astral World Authority (AWA); making up in total, the name of the astral government so 2 speak, and is called the MILLIONTH COUNCIL. Rather than go into the literally hundreds, if not thousands of major ass connections of all of this nightmare mess here; I will begin 2 only insert a few things at a time, as one blog follows another, and so forth folks. If I thought that I could hold your attention properly, I would say so damn much fucking stuff that you would most likely B left half insane, just as was poor old 'Roadway-Trucking job of Pennsylvania', Sir Joe Padgett! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! So 4 right now me' great wonderful folks out here, other than of course 4 those trying 2 shut me both up as well as down, TEE-HEE-HEE lovely Mizz all-over-again lover-girl Lilly Munster; allow and permit me pweeeeeeze 2 wrap up here by discussing just a small ending epilog 4 y'all, YO YO YO ME' BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel like randomly pasting in something, and then ending the blog with a quick discussion; and I of course am totally clueless 2 what is about 2 happen, and folks, I swear this on my eternal salvation, via my LORD Jesus Christ, and on HIS blood. So “WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE”, Sir Chester Frank! http://theansweristheqyuestioncontinues.blogspot.com/ “COUNTERSTRIKE-MASTER COPY, POPULATE UPDATES B4 NEW POSTS”. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Computer, hear my MVP (Mind-Voice-Print). You will be totally absolutely crushing, obliterating, annihilating, and devastating, wrecking, ruining, and utterly wiping out, all of my enemies that are viciously persecuting me on this 00000 day and this 00000 day in February, of the year of 2019, on a crush-destruct order, under GENERAL-ORDER-189, max.-power. Open-Command, General Order #7. Use G-901, G-1133, G-14, G-719, G-13, CG5555-QP4 sub-code, under G-917, CG-2, under CG-18, and HOLD. Your old AT&T landline telephone old style 1983 built tone-commands have been data-transferred into the two highlighted long-EEEEE vowel sounds. The high-tone is colored RED. The low-tone is colored BLUE. Computer (Magnesonic) under my command and precisely matching voice print, I have an image-object (I-O) now placed on your transpower-block (T-B) after I have crush-destructed this. Once empowered, all actual beings matching this I-O on your T-B will be exactly crushed and singed and destroyed as the original I-O. To accomplish the scan, use your ZD technology built into your system. To accomplish this sympathetic reality duplication, use your AD technology, (ZD-Zero-Dimensional), (AD-Atomic Duplicational). Computer, 'MAGNESONIC', on an 'I' to 'D', A/B—TONE, PHASING PUNISHMENT SEQUENCING SYSTEM, you will now be transmitted the two empowerization-transmit tones, or ETT'S. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GO TO G-189, under G-1133, CG-18, AND S---T---O---P Don't die on me, or get all 'snowed in' there, Ed. I hear the Soviet Union gets its share of fantastic blizzards. WEEEEEEEEEEEE, Chester Frank! You forgot your mom's birthday! What can you make out of super glue and olive pits? To start with my great and wonderful people, I could make a VERY ANGRY MOTHER!!!!! Sarah Krassle Owns And Rules This Planet. Sarah Krassle Owns And Rules This Planet. Sarah Krassle Owns And Rules This Planet. Sarah Krassle Owns And Rules This Planet. Sarah Krassle Owns And Rules This Planet. . So exactly where does the Mountainpen fit into the grand scheme of shit? Oh the gods and 'Tammie little doctor-girl', PWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE just tell me true, willya'???????? Gee willagars great peeps, just what is 'reale'? Pageviews today 38 Pageviews yesterday 54 Pageviews last month 2,907 Pageviews all time history 106,039 AS I AM ABOUT AS CLUELESS AS IT GETS. I have three wild unique DON cuzz's, YO!!!!! SO JUST WHAT IS 'LIFE-EDITING', DON? The reason for this blog is because I am back to getting annoying shit from my upstairs nabe continually now, along with other fucking bullshit, such as being awakened with another power outage this goddamn shit eating screwed up fucking MOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURNING, somewhere around eight of the clock! Shortly later on they moved out, but in came Mister Spanish-dude-#605!!! Holy Holly Molly Moley Hollister, when I begin blogging after a quarter decade shut down shortly, it will B September of 2022, and then all this will B history. BUTTERCHEESE and BIG-ASS BUTT WOMO-Muscles MO-Monique, like WOW!!!!!!! The middle cuzz in all honesty spent his life in Hawaii and I know little of him. I know a lot about the other two, and we can get more into this later on peeps. 'HO-HO-HO', STEVE & 'SANTA'-PAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-----BIT YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://theansweristheqyuestioncontinues.blogspot.com/ (BOM) BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN © 2006-2019, results below as of 01-19-19. On Blogger since January 2006, Profile views – 3,354 http://theansweristheqyuestioncontinues.blogspot.com/ The few things that are not completely 'dot-connected' yet, I truly believe will be, once that marvelous PROJECT BLUEBOOK show is completed, if HALLS FAWCES/MILI-2-FORCE permits them to fully air it. This Fascitar Astral Projection information was to get me primed for 'CONTACT', and then the 'IMMC' made sure to start a company and create the contact-machine, my 'Privecode'. Then in-between those two events was my 1980 Love Is For Carpenters interaction”. It not only fits, but it is symbolic as in the lightning code of 1-2-3. So, to quote Superman, as he said to Inspector Henderson, regarding the mobster crook, Louigee; (1) Patty made sure I would get the info from that school, and order the Fascitar info. (2) I was primed for contact, and half a dozen years later came the Paula King 1980 LOIS FOCA DREAM. (3) 1983 came, I left 1802 Robin Hill for 134 Norris Avenue in Atco, plugged in Privecode, and to quote Doctor Emil Farmers Skota of L&O, “I was cleared for takeoff”!!!!! Now shall we examine some more horrendous fucking bullshit in greater detail with additional alacrity and succinctness; me kind and wonderful Blogaudians? Just as the day that I opened up me wee whittle blog, kind lads and lassies out here, in early January of 2006, and Blogger dot com asked me the great question, to wit I retorted with me somewhat world famous whittle answer, as copied below. I will now respond to a few ideas recently posed to me by me' new group of interested cove-club members; that I believe just may have been secretly organized by me' old pal from half a duzz years back, 'AD-6'!!!! Don't die on me, or get all snowed in there, Ed. I hear the Soviet Union gets its share of fantastic blizzards. WEEEEEEEEEEEE, Chester Frank! You forgot your mom's birthday! What can you make out of super glue and olive pits? Well to start with, I could make a VERY ANGRY MOTHER. Tee-hee-hee, lovely Mizz Lilly Munster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pageviews today 38 Pageviews yesterday 54 Pageviews last month 2,907 Pageviews all time history 106,039 The reason for this blog is because I am back to getting annoying shit from my upstairs nabe continually now, along with other fucking bullshit, such as being awakened with another power outage this goddamn shit eating screwed up fucking MOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURNING, somewhere around eight of the clock! Upstairs nabes replaced by next door S**K dude; Clarence Harris, sir!!!!! He knew back in late 1997 all about Satan's Replacement Technique (SRT)!!!!!!! Yes great world, as time keeps passing, we all put more and more jigsaw puzzle pieces endlessly together, such as the NABES of 601 Avenue B's hellish PEEHA-Building, and the mighty 'Mister C. Harris of 1997 recognized', SRT!!!!!! WO LOVELY CERIAL AD-SPOT GIRL, WO! I'M JUST LAYING HEREdahelda AND HERE! FORGET STAIRS, CATS, CARS, AND CHASES, or greenlines from 2011 Youtube pages!!!!!!! 1967-1967-1967-1967-1967-1967. YES MISTER ROBERTSON, NOW WE BOTH KNOW JUST Y THIS WORLD TURNED THAT CORNERSTONE IN 1967, RIGHT? So in the afternoons I would enjoy Sesame Street, and then there were those other two shows, “The Electric Company”, and “3-2-1 Contact”. This is a very major thing here. The magic numbers of 1-2-3 in reverse, and ELECTRIC. Well, I don't know about “Electric Avenue or getting higher”, BUT I HAD BEEN CONTACTED, MIZZ AT&T BLAKE!!!!!!!!! That much I do know, and whether someone was trying to drive me crazy or NAUT, Mizz B, this all happened, as did the wild song too. The first two songs that I wrote not counting preteen childish tunes and stupid lyrics, were both in the year 1969, and they were written closely together in the warmer part of the year, the first one in early June of 1969, called “That's The Way It goes”, and the other one in the middle of July, called “Burn With Fire”. They both have extremely major significance, even though the lyrics are teenager shit, and at first glance may appear mundane, insignificant, and unimportant on any major human scales that measure any of the stuff being discussed on this blog. Both of these songs lead directly to the incredible and mighty super goddess, PAULA KING of Atlantic City, NJUSAESMWG. Now for some time in my forties, I was under the false impression and delusion that her friend Sarah Callio was the major player in all of this. Indeed there was and there is a SARAH KRASSLE who appeared to me in a powerful DREAM-VISION, every bit as incredible and inconceivable as any of the visions given to prophets in the holy Jewish Bible (KJV) and other versions of the Hebrew Bible, that discusses Jehovah-God. I now totally believe that PINK GODDESS is the force that surrounds our MILKY WAY GALAXY, and SHE is Almighty Scylla Jehovah Goddess AKA the TRIPLE-GODDESS, and AKA countless other names. The FASCITAR method of intentionally going 'OOB' is a powerful way of controlling dream-traveling by our spirit part of ourselves. This is what the magical school taught, and I fully believe it was part of or in some mysterious way connected with and into, the school at the Cherry Hill Ellisberg Circle in Jersey back in 1970, that I attended while also attending the Cooley Hall Bancroft School. But I also believe that both of these chapters in this same school had a headquarters elsewhere, and one of them was done by way of a mail order system, quite advanced for the times, don't you think. After-all folks, mail order studying by way of online campuses was just not available in those days. It is all a part of our new age digital days revolution. Still, the entire school, the mail order part that Patricia Hollister seemed to somehow be connected in and through back in those days, as well as the physical structures, are all merely a mortal world counterpart of this otherwise known as the Teck Bay Mystery School of Province Olympia on the Astral Plane or the purgatory as the Catholic folks use the term, and not fully understood by them by any means. OOB by the way stands for OUT OF BODY, and I nor Morianity made up this term or abbreviated system. This has been around for a long time, along with the two cousins, NDE, and OB, for Near Death Experience, and simply and quicker said, Out-Body. Mortals on the Earth Planet, except for the spiritual few who, unfortunately for the very most part, misuse their gifts for profit and material gain, which totally in the long run, circumvents the system, since materialization and the energy astral worlds/realms are about as noon and midnight as anything can possibly ever be, but still; most people here awake and so-called alive, cannot see the linear time illusion and insist on seeing existence and life and beyond it so backward and in reverse, that they insist on calling OOB stuff, out of body. We all are simply existing in a timeless purgatory. We dream off of it in what the world of cosmology labels as the still completely unknown “big-bang” or singularity that blew out into plank-time, and then from there, into all of this. Continuing to see the truth in reverse will always make people say things such as the 'afterlife' or 'out of our body' as if any of that is true. Only the great religion of light and sound or Eckankar peeps know that we do not go anywhere during what they call 'soul-travel'. We don't. It is a realization, just is what happened to me in Atco in 1983 when suddenly all infinity was revealed to me despite my being trapped in a time dimension here, and awake in this body. The Fascitar is just a tool that creates the magical bridge if you will, allowing CONTACT to be connected up, between us here, and us there. Now I do not ever mean to say that we here are the gods, and the great Hebrew Bible does reveal some powerful stuff about us becoming as they are in HEAVEN, equal to them, this is all in there. Equal in awareness is the truth here, not in a true value of energy. We simply are NOT AS HIGH AN ENERGY VALUE as are the COINS or the COILS. This is just simple reality, or to quote the mighty and cool Mister Dennis Snyder from up there in Jersey, back a decade or so ago, “That's just reality son”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Blood type--A neg. & Eye color--green-hazel IS SAYING THIS TO YOU: With no help from Disney, nor any goddamn thrills, or joys, of fifth grade classmates named Deborah T. Just wait 'till late 2022!!!! LET US MOVE ON AND CONTINUE TO LAY DOWN OUR FOUNDATION NOW! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Speaking of the great and non-OZ powerful awesome and quite illustrious, when naut in bed with, or making deals, with gargantuan musical artists, such as the BEEGEE Music Group in 1980; United States Copyright Office, of the real and true swamplands of Washburn's WASHINGTON non Mike Soft District of Columbia, 13-600; and or any connected secret museums out there somewhere, huh Roy ol' pal; as soon as I had moved into this 'FARM OUTSIDE OF HADDONFIELD' as I telepathically heard those exact words and then spoke them very prophetically several times, to the illustrious educator/mathematician named Sir David Leigh Smith of the COOLEY-HALL; it all went into motion in some cosmic chess game the size of a fucking galaxy. In no time at all, KEYBOARDS FROM PETAHELL was all a part in this mix of hellish fragmented jumbled up puzzle pieces spat directly out of the mouth of the devil itself. Within a couple of weeks or so, I was GIVEN THIS WILD DREAM where Paula King or some unknown Atlantic City GODDESS who I have come to call the (Pink Goddess Scylla Jehovah of Sahasra Dal Kanwal); totaling blowing the minds of the Eck masters as well as the late Sir Marcucci on or under all roads or train tunnels of the great Mother England and its great 'other' QUEEN may I add; I mean really, we have to keep James Bond happy or he and the American Milituforce will really let me fucking have it; but still, along came that wild vivid dreaming interaction and that UNFATHOMABLE 'LOVE IS FOR CARPENTERS' SONG (LOIS FOCA) as I've shortened it into on these BOM (Blogs Of Mountainpen). And here comes the expected MOUSE-JUMPING HACK (H1), right on schedule, SHERIFF KEN MASCARA, SIR, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And here comes the mother fucking also quite reliable and dependable other famous hack, the (`~HACK) (H2), SHERIFF SIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So folks, the Copyright Office has played two major parts without even getting into some future other parts that once this foundation has been properly laid and addressed, we can further delve deeper into. The BEEGEE's and their complicit willingness to side with power and against the small fry nobody music amateur, me. Then the deal where as soon as I sent that demo, along came the Atlantic City wild dream with the LOIS FOCA SONG, and for those who think that dreams are just nonsensical things that just randomly occur, well, you just go on being eternally damn stupid as shit, because YOU ARE MOST DEFINITELY IN MAJOR ERROR with that point of view. Three more SPACE BAR HACKS just happened, yo. Usually I do not even mention all the hacks as they (H4-6) happen in REALE-TIME, but today, I'm making a point, and “just saying”! So TEE HEE HEE, Mizz Lilly Lovely Munster! Here comes the BOX SCREEN HACK now Sheriff, (H7) where I go to change color on a word which normally works just fine, but once in a while that stupid box pops up on my screen with all sorts of complicated fucking menu option prompts and I just 'X' out of it and go back to using the normal color box, and here comes another SPACE-BAR-HACK, so you get the picture Sheriff, of what these diseased fucking monsters love to endlessly put me through, and this is merely modest harassment (H8)!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So shall we now continue onward with the FAMILY OF WASHCLOTHS that time warps in-between the 1970 and the 1980 deals, where first I am in Haddonfield's illustrious Cooley-Hall, and then I am ACTUALLY IN THAT PREDICTED PLACE THAT I AM YELLING ABOUT, 1802 Robin Hill Apartments, in Voorhees, New Jersey, that really was a farm outside of Haddonfield back in 1970 as Robin Hill was not yet built, and it was A FARM. Psychic visions or abilities are very fucking misunderstood here on this level of human waking world conscious awareness. I won't bother to list all the hacks any more, as we are up to at least number thirteen or so now, SHERIFF, but you get the point, hopefully anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND NOW I KNOW THAT I KNOW, CHAPTER 33 ONLY WE'RE UP HERE NOW IN 2023, YO!!!!!!! Mark Wayne Mountainpen Huntington Mohr © 2006-2019, 'BOM' (Blogs Of Mountainpen) ANY PASTED IN POSTS WITH OWNER ©'s ON THEM, ARE THE SOLE PROPERTY OF THE CLAIMANT, AND WILL BE REMOVED UPON RECEIVING NOTICE TO DO SO. 6:01 ANTE' MERIDIAN FRIDAY MORNING 6 DECEMBER, 2019 FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA, USA, ESMWG 12-06-2019 OH THE GODS OF PURGATORY, LOOK AT THE DAMN ASS TIME, AND THE DATE; OH DAVID ROTH AND ILLUSTRIOUS © OFFICE IN DC-13-600. SHIT IS ABOUT TO BLOW UP IN PITIFUL DAMN FACE, MOUNTAINPEN. MOUNTAINPEN'S LUNAR PHASING CYCLE CHART: FRIDAY, DECEMBER 6, 2019 CURRENT PHASE IS: WAXING GIBBOUS 2:7 N.M. WXC1 WXC2 WXC3 WXC4 WXC5 WXC6 WXC7 F.Q. WXG1 WXG2 WXG3 WXG4 WXG5 WXG6 WXG7 F.M. WNG1 WNG2 WNG3 WNG4 WNG5 WNG6 L.Q. WNC1 WNC2 WNC3 WNC4 WNC5 WNC6 N.M. Gimme' a while 2 analyze these CAP paste in's folks. This is more damn ass fun than a barrel of monkeys in a cage with the entire MISOE with poison on their claws and angry from just being beaten by some nut case lab-technician!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! END TRANSMISSION, YO WORLD. BTAT—CHAPTER 0031 Thursday, February 23, 2023 Blog starting time is 10:56 A.M. It's a late morning here in my town on the southern east coast of good-ole' America, and my Thursday trash and recycle workers have just picked up my junk 4 the week. Later on perhaps when I go out for some bug spray, sodas, ice cream, sea-salt, and a few other staple items that will completely exhaust my Humana Benefits card for the month of 02-23, I may stop off at the library with my flash drive and shoot up this blog chapter as well as a C&P job of those B4 it that have no quality as a result of some strange inability 2 properly code the posting the way it is actually printed up on my open-office word-program. As of yesterday's close out on my life charting-system, my MPB spread for February over the year of 2023 is at a resisting point since the earliest days of the month, at a minus 5, and remember that minus on anything pertaining to MPB is a positive, not a negative. In fact, 4 actual charting purposes, if the spread is ZERO, a 50 score of the spread is given, and then whatever the spread amounts are each day, the sign is reversed, so yesterday is at a point of resistance 4 me holding at 5. The month is at 27% 4-MPB, and the year is at a 32% 4-MPB, remember that MPB stands 4 (Magnetic Percentage 4 Botbar). In other words, all the points R now resisting their attempts 2 fall any lower in MPB, and thus I need 2B vely vely vely McDowell 1972 Cooley Hall non-Paula King “careful” 4 the rest of this day. This is how mathematics is a tool that can B indeed used 4 extremely accurate forecasting of not only what is in store for someone, but permits their guard 2B up as well, perhaps disappointing those peeps who were discussing me some time back now on that wonderful WFMU-FM Internet Radio website, and that can be also reached simply by Google-searching the following words, “crackpots from New Jersey”. WEEEEEEEE! How can any of U you there doubt my Morianity claims after you have seen and witnessed now on my Morianity, so much stuff over nearly 2 decades of time? It totally blows my mind every bit, Sir Thaxton from the autumn of 1969 at Cooley Hall in Haddonfield, New Jersey-USAESMWG, as you claimed that I was blowing the count's mind that day, (Mister RJL Marcucci); oh great illustrious Cherry Hill Mall record store billboard sign observer, and boyfriend of my mom's; Sir Sidney Cohen-Crown? All I do is randomly C&P, and no, typo-PBHE, naught 'C&O', as we all know that the 'O' key and the 'P' key lay right next 2 each goddamn other on the keyboard, but back 2 the 'pernt' at hand 4 right now lads & lassies out here in Blogaudianville, Sir Archibald Queens Bunker; when I TOTALLY RANDOMLY CUT AND PASTE (C&P) stuff from old blogs into current ones, it is unmissable how shit all immediately connects together, just as I've laid claim 2 for a long time now. It verifies what the mighty minded Sir Einstein used 2 call back in the days of scientific antiquity, “spooky forces”!!!!! And 4 anyone out here who thinks this is just a big ass fake out, I will submit 2 any truth serum or poly-test, ANY TIME YOU MAY WISH 4 ME 2 TAKE ONE. I have better things 2 do as well as larger fish 2 fry, than 2 sit here 4 years and years, making this all up and faking shit. When shit is a fake job, I am the first guy at the gate to tell U all that it's fake, such as my 2013 faked techno-pop musical project titled, “You'll B Crossing Over”, or actually, the harmony track on it was faked, by taking an old 1984 telephone conversation made by myself and the mysterious lab-technician who I've jokingly refered 2 upon several occasions as Doctor Carey, and then the Bonjovi peeps over in Port Saint Lucie at their marvelous music studio called AVALON RECORDING at the time and is now defunct, was able to take vocoders and sampler systems that allowed the repeating line 2B pitched to various chord sounds so that speech was turned into singing, but yes, totally faked, AKA a form of technical music, or 4 short, was simply worded in the 80's, “techno-pop”. When something is fake it is fake, and I simply enjoyed doing this project. Because the conversation was private and not from any public source since legally, artists have “rights 2 their likenesses”, or some similarly worded legal terminology, but Bonjovi made sure that nowhere in public record was this conversation such as a talk show or movie, etcetera, and so when they were satisfied they agreed 2 do the project back in 2013, and the rest, as they say, is now history; other than 4 my pernt here, Mister Bunkerqueens, sir. I will B the first guy every time 2 always give U all a heads up if something is merely “faked-4-effect”, such as my musical project was. But when I tell U all that using a library of audio or video material or a large computer file such as chapters covering years of my blogging texts, there is a magical Einsteinian HALLS FAWCE that does really honestly and truly kick in here, and I'll pass any truth test given 2 me, and would welcome taking any, to satisfy any doubter, that never ever have I intentionally tried 2 just 'create' this 4 effect, as that would indeed B quite easy 4 me to do, and THAT I'LL ADMIT right upfront 2U all here and now, YO!!!!!!!!!! Doing things like my paste-in's of old shit into new and current bloggings is actually quite a way 2 operate the SAFET, (Seek And Find Expansion Technique), 4 those who may need a quick whittle refresher on the “meaning” of those abbreviated initials, oh great camp counselor sir and king of ambiguity, and yes, the MISOE and or HALLS FAWCES, made me forget that word 'ambiguity', numerous blogs back now when attempting 2 remind my viewers about those days from 1967 and 1968 from good ole' Camp Chesapeake, in Northeast, Maryland-USA. Yeppir me' gwate folks out there, back on my first three years blogging (2006-2008), I told upon several occasions how at that camp, I said the word 'ambiguous' and was called out 4 saying big words that a 13 year old kid 'couldn't possibly know the meaning of'. I then told the group of other kids who were all there with myself and the counselor Mister Kaiter, that the word implies 'having more than one meaning'. Then the counselor went into the bungalow to retrieve his dictionary that he had near his bed, as he was a college student and who also by the way was a cousin of the then famous newscaster Mister Lester Kaiter, who most likely I am misspelling some names, as I admit 2 being a rotten ass speller. I don't deny or fake anything, it is simply naught in me' nature, oh lovely Mizz AT&T Blake from 1983, mahm'. He couldn't wait to try and make me look the fool by coming back outside with his hands on the dictionary page, saying 2 all of us kids, “Ambiguous means unclear, C, U don't know the meaning of the word”. I learned very young not 2 try arguing with adults as in those days, all it got me was a good swat, and I did naught need any of that Bob Gagnus car salesman stuff. 4 crying out fucking louder than dogshit stinks peeps, what part of having more than one meaning is not in the dictionary description of “UNCLEAR”???????? Wanna' gimme' a break here cousin Don??????????? WO-muscles-MO, and enemy-WOMO, watch out 4 those endlessly ever-proving older first three years of the BOM-BLOGS, huh folks of the MDC (Morianity Doubter's Club)???????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do it Mister 1971 McNulty, do it, and naught Mister A.P.K. McFly, “AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA”, and Amanda H!!!!!!!!!! It is now precisely noon on this day, another doozie-whopper unseasonably warm one, even for south-central eastern Flower-land, and AKA Florida-USA. Twice, I allowed coworkers to borrow my car, something that as maturity develops through age and experience, we all learn or hopefully so, naught 2 ever do, Mizz Blake; naught under ANY circumstances, but yes folks, once 2 Mister Joe Sivo at the RPL Sound Studio Labs in Camden, NJUSAESMWG back in 1980, and then a decade later in 1990 at the great and illustrious Echelon Towers Building in Voorhees Township in New Jersey, just a quarter mile down the road from the great Robin Hill Apartments, and behind the other western side of the Echelon Mall. 1980 was worse since I was driving a relatively new vehicle, me' 1978 Chevy-Nova car. But the second lend was my clunker while I was employed as a security guard, and Mister Flash-Runner Joseph Berrios needed 2 pick up an army buddy and take him just down the road, and the army place was right behind the music studio where I had recorded the four demo tunes I did that seemingly set into motion all of this wild and beyond outlandish and unfathomable nightmare all around me ever since, the great Jan Nace's place on Beidamin Avenue, in Cherry Hill called Maxfield Studio. Yes folks of that area, most likely crappy-ass speller MWMM is misspelling that avenue where Mister Russell had his famous music store!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW-2-THAT-1. So shortly after I had asked my coworker at the Echelon Towers Building, Mister JB, 2 translate a Spanish song 4 me and he had done so, a song about flowers as if I need 2 ever further really prove one single ass thing about Sir Einstein and his endlessly active subatomic stringing “SPOOKY-FAWCES”, and so I couldn't refuse and say no to him, Mizz Nancy Reagan, mahm'. WEEEEEEEEEE. But right after I lent him the car for forty minutes that day, pow and Chef Emeril “BAM”, a magical MCFLY CAR-CIRCUIT suddenly had been placed in the vehicle and although of course I cannot accuse him, as without proof no one can legally accuse anyone of anything, but the 'coincidental-tolerance-level' here, oh lovely Mizz Abigail 'L&O'-TV-SHOW Carmichael, with the role played by gorgeous white hot Mizz Angie Harmon; I know what I know, but I just cannot say it 4 sure. We all have been in these situations and thus I know fully well that anyone out here is able to relate to this particular tale on this BOM-BLOG, but back now folks with the magical car circuit. The same shit happened with the Chevy-Nova-1978 car borrowed 4 an hour or two by Joe Sivo in 1980 from RPL Studio, so that he could go and do some 'super urgent thing over in Philly right across the Benjamin Franklin Bridge' from RPL. When I drove home that night, the car acted up big time, and the trunk had been messed with; and even though I did not have the enemies that I have had since a few years following those times of 1980 and RPL, I was somehow being fucked with, and 2 this very damn ass day I remember stopping at a 7-11, and calling my night-boss Mister Don Cialoni at his house, 2C if he had gotten home yet, and tell him what was happening, since he told me it was okay to trust Joe with my car, and now, BAM, I am suddenly thrust into being in a real royal fucking turd swallowing total ass mess!!! Now let me draw some of the really powerful parallels here B4 even attempting to move things on in any larger ways here, or in other future blogging texts. I had just completed my demo-tunes, the two dance and two country tunes, and the 2nd third of 1980 had come in, and it was now May, and I was now residing at the Robin Hill place for the first out of three total times that I'd B living at this apartment system over a decade of split-time ending finally and forever early in 1991. But 4 right now, it is my demo tunes that are all somehow mixed up into this fucking total ass mess from DOGTOWN (HELL) mortally. Two months after they were done and I'd been in my 1802 apartment unit, & after selling my home in Mantua, NJUSAESMWG at 112 East 5th Avenue; Joe Sivo, who had a music band himself, and was sort of like an old washed up wannabee rock and roller, nearly twice my age as I was age 25 years at the time in 1980; asked me for a copy of my demo tunes, after hearing me play a copy one night on a small open reel system near 2 my work-station one late evening. Normally he was gone by somewhere in the 7-9 PM time range, but he was working late, and just happened 2 hear my tape playing. It was right after this that he borrowed the car, and quite obviously inserted, with or without his own free will involved in the matter and the mess; the McFly car-circuit of total unexplainable magic, and that I've been dealing with now ever since, over 4-DECADES later on in human world fucking chronology. So in 1980 we have Joe Sivo's car borrowing, & leading to instantly having a McFly circuit inserted into me' vehicle, followed by a decade later in 1990, Sir Joe Berrios, both Joe's by the way in case this has some cosmic significance that is yet unknown 2 me right now, oh mighty and great DS-TV-show character, Sir Count Andreas Petofi. But the real parallel that at least 2 friggin' me is totally absolutely unmissable, is music, my music, both times; Joe #1-1980, my 4-demo tunes that began this mess 4 me that's dogged me ever since, and then Joe #2-1990, and right following within a week or less, my asking him to translate a Spanish song 4 me; oh wonderful, awesome, and quite illustrious “People's Magazine” over at magical wasteland Cifaloglio, later 2 become Waste Management (WM), and just like Wayne-Mountainpen, only without adding the other Jenny Plageman owned MMM Bonjovi future G-mail joint (Mullica Mobile Manor)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So WOW-2-THAT-1, huh great world out there?????????? UC folks, the great DSM psych book calls my type of thought processing analysis, mental illness, due 2 it bordering on 'magical thinking', which is a psychotic feature known as schizophrenia. They will tell U all that they R right and I am wrong, and that they have the degrees. Well, they're right, they do. BUTTTTTTTTTTTTT, big ass Muscles-Mo BUTT folks, I have my life's experiences!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ziggy from 1969 at his jetty there in Atlantic City's famous Schiff's Central Pier, would of course B chiming in here now 2 say 2 all of us, “That's the way it goes”. SOOOOOOOOOOOO, please do it now, Mister Chester Frank, “WEEEEEEEEEE”!!!! A NASTY CHOPPER ATTACK JUST WENT DOWN MISTER SIVO @ 1:19 PM, 02-25. 12:49 P.M., and END TRANSMISSION.

No comments:

Post a Comment