Sunday, February 19, 2023

BTAT--CHAPTER 0027

BTAT—CHAPTER 0027 SUNDAY AFTERNOON, FEBRUARY 19, 2023 BLOG START TIME IS 3:07 POST MERIDIAN As my Morians must have guessed by now who've read or even glanced at the blog done this morning by the Mountainpen, the MISOE ENEMIES from DOGTOWN have managed to miraculously screw up the coding system on this blog. The coding shit as computer geeks know only too well allows the CAP from my word-dock to be not only copied accurately in text-word content but it tells where my colors go and where lines or various type of fonts go throughout the blog, and you can see my enemies have totally fucked me up, and yes world, WEIN-SOSO???????????? Naturally, TODAY IS SUPER MOTHER FUCKING BOTBAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The magnetic percentage for the year's botbar is holding the exact one third shit it has been magnetized into, hence the naming and the meaning of magnetic percentage. But what the enemies DON'T WANNA' fucken' hear of course, and of course will now, like it or naught lovely Mizz AT&T BLAKE FROM 1983; is that the guy from the Geek Squad who we'll codename now as Mathew Mendoza is not only completely bewildered and stymied with the situation, but is going to contact some real peeps to help me to find out why I can do good quality blogs at a public terminal and not from my home. There as of right now is simply no rational and mortal world explanation for this wild-ass fucking cunt phenomenon. They wish to get 2 the bottom of it just as badly as I want to, and at least my blogs can post, merely not in color or style quality, unless I choose to insert me' whittle E-flash drive unit into the back of me' tower-cum-puke-her and take a bunch of them once every ten days or so to the library as a secondary posting to show an updated-in-quality-posting. Until the issue, if ever, can B resolved great peeps out here, this is what I'll be doing, YO!!!!!!!!!!!! So “WEEEEEEEEEEEEE”, oh wonderful Sir Chester-Frank, sir and bye-bye 4 now 2 the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOLD YOU, parallel event is real, lovely GINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE END, ME' PWETTY SAVANT L&O-SVU GIRL, and all else out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment