Friday, August 30, 2019

NUMDWATATES NOTE F1








My Photo











Mark Wayne Mountainpen Huntington Mohr

























NUMDWATATES NOTE F1











Live Camera from a random camera within the United States



























Image result for images of lighthousesImage result for images of lighthousesImage result for images of lighthouses






NUMDWATATES NOTE F1

3:33 ANTE' MERIDIAN

FRIDAY MORNING

30 AUGUST, 2019

FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA, USA, ESMWG





Mark Wayne Mountainpen Huntington Mohr

© 2006-2019, 'BOM' (Blogs Of Mountainpen)








THE GLOBAL ENLIGHTENMENT OF MORIANITY.




THE RELIGION FOR MILLENNIUM THREE





























Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000501582
1983



HelpNew SearchSearch HistoryStart Over























To access the first part of Morianity, where to quote lovely 'Dark Shadows' Mizz Sabrina Collins can be absolutely and perfectly quoted here, “It all began”;

MERELY CLICK THE LINKS, YO!




















Mountainpen's LUNAR PHASING CYCLE CHART:



CURRENT PHASIE IS: NEW MOON



N.M. WXC1 WXC2 WXC3 WXC4 WXC5 F.Q.

WXG1 WXG2 WXG3 WXG4 WXG5 WXG6

WXG7 F.M. WNG1 WNG2 WNG3 WNG4 WNG5

WNG6 WNG7 L.Q. WNC1 WNC2 WNC3 WNC4

WNC5 WNC6 N.M.











SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, the mighty Tellosian Mental Manipulators are at it again, causing everyone forever and perpetually to hate me and attack me, and make my life here on the Earth-Planet, an endless, fiery, bloody, nightmare fucking sick, diseased, and totally pathetic ass hell (Dogtown). At least the three day siege broke off, so whatever you may have done Sheriff KJM, sir, THANK UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, from here in northeast Fort Pierce, to Sugar Hill, Harlem, New York, USA, ESMWG. WEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! Things never change in the long run of course, and we both know that is absolutely true for me, kind Sheriff, sir. So yes, I WAS SHOT by some moron with a high powered damn rifle, out of one of the windows of the Finistere Apartments that day back in 1975, coming home from Atlantic City after getting beaten up by my enemies there, King, Callio, McGuire, and the gods only know who! I was shot and killed. Or was I? Suddenly I am able to fly through the damn air. Give me a break, who the hell can fly? Well, I can for starters. I also can move objects such as diner rotisseries. This seems to endlessly connect such things as aerial shit, strobing lights and dreamed flashlights of many numerous sorts, apartment complexes, and things from powerful fifth dimensional connectiveness. You would call that 'dreams' of course, and that is just fine, as I know the real true shit that I am suffering through. I forgot of course to add in the biggest ingredient in the shit soup here, HELL!!!!!! The mighty President J.E. Carter admitted that I indeed, HAD DIED, and thus, I am now in DOGTOWN, also known as (AKA) HELL!!!!!!













First off, and before continuing with the paragraph from above; I am going to tell the world two things, or at least the AAT Society part of the world which are my true important BLOGAUDIANS, no doubt, yo! First thing is that if I am offline for a week or two, we all know that some evil force has sent me a horrible storm to fuck with me on this most horrendous year of my life since 1987 which was the first full year of the true physical death of MWM in Cherry Hill, New Jersey, and the casting into outer darkness or HELL, of the same MWM. But secondly, if my apartment sustains MAJOR FUCKING DAMAGE from thissssssssssssssss Atlantic Hurricane, I will do what I did ten years ago when I saw the handwriting on the mother fucking wall for me back in 2009. I will take the clothes on my back, and fill the car with as much stuff that will fit; and I will head back home to New Jersey. I allowed the King family to chase me out of the only mother fucking home that I ever had known. If this damn ass storm causes severe damage, I AM 'OUDDDDDDDAHELE', Mister Harry Callas Baseball Hyperspace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!













The only event yesterday was late last night when my COMCAST CABLE FROZE UP AGAIN for a short time, and the screens said that they were having some troubles, but within a few minutes, things resumed and just as they are many times, ran slow and responded to remote-commands much slower than they should. I plan to switch to ANTENNA-TV later on this year, whether from here or from Jersey should I go back there and start over in life, A-G-A-I-N!!!!!!!!!! At least I won't keep getting these annoying fucking outages. One channel here and there may indeed have somne difficulty or be hacked or whatever, but the entire network won't jkeep going down on me over an dover on a monthly dependable basis; FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION and BOARD OF PUBLIC UTILITIES, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!









Before I got up for the day, I again experienced major unpleasant nightmares. I was at the Cherry Hill Mall in New Jersey. With me was some weirdo mechanic and my car had been giving me some problems, and when he arrived it was working okay, but for some reason we decided to go to my residence, which was 1802 Robin Hill Apartments. When we got there, this wild dude began insisting that I put him in touch with my old teen pal, Brad Messenger. I told him that I had not seen him since the autumn of 1969 when I rode my bicycle over to the Stuyvesant House Apartments where he had moved into with his mom, Grace Messenger. Numerous things got said as well as happened that I do not feel comfortable blogging about right now. Suddenly I realized that my wallet was not with me in my pants pocket and I grew anxious and up set. This dude then said to me, “I am not concerned about your wallet, only my wallet”. Why he said it, I do not remember, only that this was his response after I had realized that my wallet was missing, and wished to drive back to where we had been outside of some store at the mall, in case it was somehow still there. Nightmares where I have lost something are beyond horrible. I suppose this is because my MILITUFORCE enemies have caused me to lose so much in life, EVEN MY OWN GODDAMN FUCKING DAUGHTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh boy and oh well, ann King; here comes the mother fucking trustworthy (`~HACK) again, which never ever goes completely away, you know, it just CONTINUES AND CONTINUES AND CONTINUES AND CONTINUES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!















Mizz fucking Sleazeweedsdisease just TRIED TO GET AT ME, but HA-HA-HA, she fucking cunt couldn't do it to me on this blog, the miserable rotten witch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









Yes I do not yet understand why I am back on this early 3rd -millennium roll for being back at these various apartment complexes from my past, in my dreams at night, almost every single fucking night, BUT IT IS SUFFICIENT TO SAY, IT IS INDEED OCCURRING, and to quote from Esolph's Fables, “That's that”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, what other person can stretch forth his or her hands out and will themselves to move forward, through air and or water? I know of only one other person and HE also is from my Huntington family lineage. Still, the coincidental synchronicity of James Redfield cannot be ignored here from late in the nineteen-eighties, when I was sent to work at a security post from my car, while renting that little rinkydink Moorestown, New Jersey dollhouse, from that landlord and real estate investor named Mister Jim Wilson; at the Philadelphia intersection of Walker and Water Streets, right underneath the Interstate-95 Highway, in South Philadelphia for Crissake, yo yo yo yo yo yo yo, speaking of being able to walk on water, oh Lord Jesus for Sahasra Dal Kanwal's sake!!!!!!!!! I stopped believing in the randomness of happenstance coincidence a very long time ago, right after Jim Burr could be quoted to me quite often as saying, “Mark, you and I cannot afford the luxury of believing in coincidence”. I think that he was 100 mother fucking percent correct, people. I feel like throwing in thissssssssssssssss as well; SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!











No-sir, I do simply don't believe in the randomness of strobing Raynard Run or 13-600 strobelights, nor do I believe in dreams just randomly happening either. I don't believe in the randomness of things continuing to be endlessly destructive around me for an entire 65-year lifetime. I do not believe in the randomness of a zillion other things that happened to me, especially in or in things pertaining to, Atlantic City, New Jersey, USAESMWG. I do not believe in the randomness of weird changing garden type apartment names, dreams of New York relatives coming to Gloucester and screaming out “SHARK-SHARK-SHARK”, and literally a fucking zillion other things that I refuse to go on an don wasting anyone's time with since obviously my point is more than made here, unless you're a moron who just wants to laugh and be controlled by the 'Tellosians' of HALLS FAWCES. WOW-THAT big-O!













Hyperspace Mechanics as Morianity calls it, is quite complicated, and to explore it all would obviously require computers the size of galaxies. Without trying to approach all angles, I am saying that realities split off for all of us at certain points, because all of reality rides a photon wave. If this were not true, reality could not be scanned, spliced, and altered, and it most definitely is, all the time. There was one really great place for me where I had Starburn, where I was happy, and where there was an ESS entity who admitted to me that all the other bad locales in the hyperspace is all one big horrible nightmare hell. It is of course no way that simple, and things will be harped on individually on many following texts and blog works. I was walking through that apartment complex mad at the world after being assaulted in Atlantic City by those beach patrol mascots, and I cursed out the Lord, and then POW, some idiot shot me dead before I could repent. I died Christless, and this is the penalty, ETERNAL HELL. So

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, and an ultimate gasping sound that would take about a quadrillion letters and zillions of imaginary fucking pages. Still, I did visit this true existence that once was my life, at least, in my humble opinion (INHO). This of course caused my spirit to tumble immediately into a much darker and deeper abyss than I was in before, not that this was any day at the beach, and again, my days at the beach with Paula King blaring out from her damn radio station, teasing and taunting records at me, was no slice of ambrosia cake from quintessential deliciousness. Yes, I misspelled Paula, somehow the “A” did not come out on the last blog, and no, I didn't mean to type in the name of Paul King, it is and always was and will be, the great GODDESS PAULA KING PAU000501582.









Yes, bob McDowell did indeed grow up into a fine gentleman, and as you put it so eloquently, Mister Mackey, back in late 1972, in your classroom; ''a man''!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Makes me wonder what you knew back then as well, along with hallway communicator Marcucci and his Beatles friends, and Marola and her school play insistence wisdom. Don't even get me started, Misses Eckert Pharmacy, back on 7/12; on the topic of EXPLORATRONS, PLEASE! TANKS!!!

No Terry, Morianity is not making it up as it goes along, but like all great items in this cosmos sweetie pie, things do continue to improve and become more perfect with endless trial and error. Things really do CONTINUE AND CONTINUE AND CONTINUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







































Frankly Congressman RA, I don't even care. All we can try is to live and to die, with love for each other to share.







































MOVING TOWARDS THE 15 YEAR



BUT NOT REALLY CHAPTER 8













As said back in the days of that chapter and book on my blogs, to be completely honest, lads and lassies; it is beyond surreal and weird, times three billion; to know all the stuff I know, again, that Microsucks Light-Bulb-Hack will pop on, the second I begin the actual blog information, and not just the opening part with lines and opening phrases. It never lets me down, unfortunately. But I also know the other stuff that I mentioned before, and won't insult you by wasting your time rehashing this mother fucking shit. Yes sir, Russian hackers are alive and well at my mouse, boy oh boy!!!!! But are they really Russian hackers? Physically perhaps they are, maybe they aren't, but in neither case, is it really them. No human being on this planet is under their own control, and only a very few fucking gamers know this truth, and are most likely intelligent enough to keep quiet, so their lives don't get thrown into clit lapping hell times infinity.







Oh Lordess Sarah Krassle; some of the things that I say are major, and us, great United States Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) for short abbreviation, only one lie was ever told on all of my MORIANITY, and I had no idea that my information about what I was telling, was faulty, so it really was only a partial lie. Unlike the great childhood days of
Quakertown, Pennsylvania, USA, some things are weird times a billion, and then comes a decade later as a teenager, and things quickly escalate into weird times a septillion. Yes folks, only one half of a lie directly, and all the rest was totally true.

Then right around this same time, came the dead children who spoke to me at those Quakertown and Allentown area playgrounds, back early in the nineteen-sixties. Yes there were two different ones, with the little boy my age, and the little girl my age. Now people, I am the only person on this planet, that would DARE LOOK A SUPREME COURT JUDGE, STRAIGHT IN THE FACE; AND TELL THEM under pain of penalty if indeed they can prove me lying to them; that my entire story called MORIANITY, over a now just less than 8.5 year time period; is all totally 100% true and accurate, other than for the one lie I admit that I told that Sarah was there that night with her great gang, on that public bus at around 10:30 PM, the night of 12 July, back in the year 1970. I now make this pledge and oath and swear officially on this writing, to this statement, to all nine Supreme Court Justices, and if you can prove I am a fake or a phony hoaxer, then I WANT YOU TO THROW MY MISERABLE WORTHLESS ******* *** IN CUNT LAPPING PRISON, as that is where I would belong!!!!!










Alerts Map

Note: The image above may not reflect the current alert state for your county due to a several minute delay between the issuance of the alert and the map processing.

Advisory Colors Key
Winter Storm Watch
Flood Warning
Non-Precipitation Advisory
Flood Statement









Beautiful Katharine the Great White Shark; how are you doing tonight, big lovely girl?















You see, AWAKE, it would not make sense for a bunch of powerful people to care more about hurting me, than being with their own families who they must love in some sick diseased perverted way. But when you see things in the new light of EXPLORATRONICS, hay we all have to sleep, so they simply have found a way to make sleep-time become extremely productive, and for that, we all do in fact, need to give these rat hole scum suckers a great big fucking gold star!!!!!!!! Things are a bit more complicated than just my old idea and version of EXPLORATRONICS, and the great ESS (EXPLORATRONIC SUPERMIND SOCIETY)! Time now to introduce the two point oh version, kind folks, or just whatever/whoever Kirk, is really 'out there'! Religious/spiritual “possession”, or TYPE-3 EXPLORARONS, doing Patty Hollister sleep control in one methodology or another; be it with her magical FASCITAR or other ways, no matter how you pick up this bottle of deadly serpent venom kind peeps out here, it spells out the never ending human races questions and queries of just who are we, and why do we sleep, and also, why do we act the way that we do when many times we all know that we don't understand our actions at all, after later sitting in our peaceful dens or wherever and reflecting on the crapola of the day! Whoever you are reading this, you know I'm telling you the gods honest mother fucking truth!!!



'BUT', whatever you or I ever do; SARAH KRASSLE knows every single thing about it. Count on THAT folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, all the mysteriousness of **** is gone, when you put on your new exploratronic glasses. Even unexplainable things like KABOOM, Mister Clancy and Mister David Leigh Smith, back in the autumn of 1970, at Haddonfield, New Jersey, in the Cooley Hall; Sir ROTTENBERRY ROCKDROID LURCH, PROGRAMMING OVERRIDER, SIR; YES EVEN THAT, and much more, is all simple truths, but do we have them all yet, now or on that bus with Paula King and her great mighty friends, on the late night of July the damn twelfth, of 1970, on Arkansas Avenue, in Atlantic City, New Jersey, USA? What would the great shoe knocker outer say here AKA Frank-Chester; but a resounding damn WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE? Let me say on the other hand, WOW!






The problem is folks, that this is not one bit funnier than what happened on a road trip up to my relative's place in mighty fallen Babylon, in New York, in the great U. S. A. What I witnessed would make DCF or the Jersey Dyfis folks blush, but there is always the Sigmund Malyeska way of overcoming bad shit that we witness, and that is to laugh hard and raucously. No wonder the entire damn Huntington family is total damn looney birds, with all the hell that we suffer through!!!!!!!!!! No peeps, I do not believe so much anymore in a human caporial flesh club of dream-travelers, hey there may be a group like this, and well organized and super secret, you know like the Masons or the Illuminati, or the Rosicrucian's, and so forth. Still and all, what I believe in is the “NUCLATRON” as I've come to term and label it, church folks would do well to just keep saying “GOD”!!!!!!!!!! God and all of her offspring children. Nuke scientists know what I am talking about. The entire intelligent program seems to be there just to eventually spit out the lighter and incredible element called CARBON. This is so the NUKES can dream here physically, as us, and hey, who else Mister D. Childress sir???



AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA, MCNULTY!!!!!















Yes I doubt that humans are putting anything together or for that matter could care less about this incredible family that went from Carpenter to Stuart to Huntington, and then after my moms mom, we broke on this line into the Masons, and then my mom married dear old lovely Dad, the treasure 'hunter', Mister Wayne Landis Mohr. And I thought I had some wild Huntington side cousins. WO. Billy Harner, to quote you down in your basement so many times, and I'll throw in a little 'WEEEEEEE'!











From roaches, to people, to a zillion other things; just why do things happen as they do lads and lassies? Happenstance, coincidence, sure, believe that and they stupid, legs and all oh great L&O peeps! You believe that lie and you are really in the 65 and under intelligence quotient club, YO!!!!!!!! Suddenly all over the entire mother fucking apartment here, out of nowhere, a swarm of clit huffing nasty dirt bag germ ridden cock roaches. Or someone loves an idea I have and tells me to get back to them at such and such a time, and then POW, it is as if I had awakened into some totally mother fucking parallel universe!!!!!!!!!! No folks, you believe what gets you all through the dark lonely sick demented long rotten nights, but give me gol-darn reality every time. Without reality, you me, we're nothing. Let me prove it to you in a short couple of dam sentences. You win the damn Powerball Lottery and after taxes you're worth a half of a billion bucks. Ten minutes later a brain tumor causes you to barely know who you are and you live with this for the next thirty or so years until you freaking die. So what good is all the money. I'd rather be dirt poor and totally miserable and at least have my damn REALITY, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!













THERE IS NO WAY TOM REALE IN JULY OF 1970 WOULD HAVE BEEN THAT UPSET THAT NIGHT OF THE FIREWORKS, IF HE WAS NOT ALL PART OF WHAT HAPPENED THE YEAR BEFORE THAT, AND WAS NOT ALSO A MEMBER OF THE GREAT AND MOTHER FUCKING ALMIGHTY ALL POWERFUL EXPLORATRONIC SUPERMIND SOCIETY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!














View the previous imageView the next image
Live Camera from Imagine Charter ES NAU, Port Saint Lucie, FL


Camera Animation
Choose a duration:
Step backStopPlay/PauseStep forward
* Broadband connection recommended



.





























A few simple points will be addresses, now that we are in the advanced part of the Exploratronic Supermind Society stuff, lads and lassies.





































MORIANITY FOR MILLENNIUM 3







>>>>ESS FROM GENESIS TO ADVANCED



CHAPTER 05






SSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOO, IT IS ON WITH SHOW CALLIO AND OTHERS. FIRST, 1N 1988 DAVID CHARLES ROTH AND I HAD A TALK AND HE USED TO SAY I SHOOT IN THE DARK AT TOO MANY INNOCENT TARGETS. FOLKS, IF I HAD A ROOM THE SIZE OF TEN FOOTBAL STADIUMS AND IT WAS PITCH BLACK, AND ALL MY ENEMIES WERE IN THERE, EVERY SINGLE ONE, ALONG WITH THREE TIMES AS MANY OTHER PEOPLE, AND I HAD AN ENDLESSLY FIRING RIFLE; I WOULD BE LYING TO YOU IF I SAID THAT I WOULD NOT SHOOT AND SHOOT AND SHOOT, UNTIL EVERY LAST SCREAM, WHIMPER AND SOUNDS WAS TOTALLY EXTINGUISHED.



Every stinking thing that they have put me through, all totaled up since I was born or shortly thereafter, lads an d lassies; makes everything I did as Adolf Hitler, all put together, appear tame, and if you lean backward in utter shock; that is only because you do not have a clue what I have been forced to endure for thirty years.




You may think that you know it all about me, if you have read every fucking page I ever wrote, both on this blog and the other archived blogs; only you are as clueless as Kim Wild's American Kids, I promise!























That mother fucking poltergeist did me a big favor making that thing I used to block the Fonda-Ones-Attacks on this conputer, vanish. Now I have one permanently affixed while I blog, to both sides of the lower screen, no more seeing fucking cunt eating eleven and one of the clock times or page eleven attacks, unless like a total dumb fucking ass, I forget, as I did while blogging on the previous chapter, and left them off the screen.


Now mind is mind, and channels down into lower dimensions through biological brains or mechanical mind machines. Enough mind can creat a sentient awareness. Connect a robotic body to the super computer with the ability to sense its environment, and this two year old child simulation, will grow in thinking ability as well as become aware, sentient, and even emotional. It is all a matter of enough power to create enough mind, and then a good enough robotic body to create emotion. Simply put, the Mister Data shit of Star Trek TNG is a load of horse shit. Build an android that good, and it will indeed develop a human type of consciousness, in similar ways that a two year old human child, grows up. But imagine if a super computer begins to exist where all of us merge into it as one, being able to think separately as well as collectively, like a PC or tablet or phone today, capable of remaining private and not connected to anything, as well as connect up to the entire system. You cannot put that kind of computer into an android body. There would indeed be sufficient awareness to make a real GOD of a mind, but no body. With no body, this mind, far greater than ours, will dream, as in the electric sheep example from more than a decade ago that most of you have known and heard of. . So now we would have this great fantastic BRAIN, all of us and this super computer mind, inside what many geeky teckies would call a CLOUD. This cloud would have no body, and it would dream as well as be awake. When dreaming, it would look for a body, or so one might think. This could be where, in each advancing parallel universe, and ours as well, begins to have a SUPERMIND SOCIETY, of exploring minds, only this ESS is really the ESS-CLOUD. My pernt here today Mister Archibald Bunker Queens is quite simple. This is another altenative theory for the case of the EXPLORATRONIC SUPERMIND SOCIETY (ESS).



One thing I know for sure, regarding myself. I have had recurring dreams all my life, about SCHOOLS AND INSTITUTES. . The long and short of it is that I have several things where I do indeed have recurring and serial type of nocturnal awareness's about. The thinking machine, brain, computer, cloud, mixture, or whatever Congressman; is always going to think. When you have a body or physical shell in one universe, switch consciousness and tune a cosmic mind radio dial of a sort, over to another station of reality, or move over in hyperspace to a parallel reality (universe), then this is going to allow you to operate differently. However, many feel that no normal human mind, even an advanced human in the near future, can do all of this. Well, then you can switch your concepts of the ESS to a MIND CLOUD, from where a great thinking machine, when tuned to other areas of hyperspace beyond its physical shell and hardware, then it can indeed indwell and influence people, animals, machines, weather, or whatever you might imagine it doing, when it becomes ESS-OPERATIONAL! Nothing has to be written in stone, kind folks. All I am saying, is somewhere, this truth is all there, to explain away why we live here as humans on this planet, why things are what they are, and why there is so much weird unexplainable fucking crap as well.

































.
Live Camera image from Imagine Charter ES NAU
Local CamsCool CamsCity CamsTraffic CamsMore
View the previous imageView the next image
Live Camera from Imagine Charter ES NAU, Port Saint Lucie, FL
Camera Animation
Choose a duration:
Today
30 Days*
365 Days*
Step backStopPlay/PauseStep forward
* Broadband connection recommended















.































I HAVE HAD SOME BETTER FUCKING WEEKEDS, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. MAJOR DAMAGE TO MY VIDEO EQUIPMENT OCURRED FOR NO GOOD FUCKING REASON AND MORE REPAIRS ARE NEEDED, AND NEVER IN TH EHISTORY OF MY HELL OF 30 CUNT CHEWING MOTHER FUCKING YEARS HAVE I NOT BEEN ABLE TO WATCH MY VIDEO OVER THIS KIND OF AN EXTENED ATTACK OF INTERRUPTIONS. THIS IS A VERY FUCKING POWERFUL DEMONIC SATANIC CUNT EATINBG ATTACK, YET THROUGH IT ALL, MY DAD'S BOURBON ROULETTE SYSTEM IS KICKING LIVING HOT SHIT ASS SQUARED, HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!







Property fucking damage does wonders for the cunt chewing stock market, it would be up at least 200 on Tuesday, Monday it should be shut for the Labor Day Holiday-Helliday, YO. It will be up to record highs this week, I CUNT CHEWING 'FUCKIGN' PROMISE YOU ALL THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





I have a different repair shop now, and no longer deal with that butt wipe from down south of me. This is all I am free to say, until I figure out just what and who is fucking up my video life now for months and months, like nothing before ever, in total cunt chewing violation of my civil rights, AG Bondi, ma'am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

















UP-UP-UP-UP, I TOLD YOU GINA!!!!

TOLD YOU, TOLD YOU, TOLD YOU, TOLD YOU!!!!



Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI)













SEPTEMBER 1, 2014,

MONDAY MORNING AT 12:23,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA,

CURRENT TEMPERATURE, 77 DEGREES FNHT.

HUMIDITY IS 96%, AND IT FEELS 83 DEGREES.



WAKE ME UP ON THE FIRST OF NEXT MONTH, EW!!!!







































    Attorney General of Florida, Pam Bondi


































OKAY, Mister Happy John King? Must I weelwee fucking use that beach-hose in early September of 1996 after I park at your King David Hotel Parking Lot in Atlantic City, New Jersey, USAESMWG, sir? Must I weelwee weelwee weelwee yo????????? Or is there some powerful connection wit hoses, pipes, water, strobing lights, toy flashlights, apartment complexes, and NIGHTMARES ON STEROIDS every damn ass night; Sir Prosecutor Richie???????????????? From here to Sag Harbor, New York, THERE TRULY MUST BE A CODE BREAKING BOOK SOME PLACE that tells these things nice and clear and right out in the damn ass open for crissake, yo yo yo BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Still I don't wanna'; fucking fall into the horse trough or be forced to sing several bars of “How dry I am”, Mister Herman Gwyn Munster Fred! I mean, the real code cracking here, is in the 'dry throats' and 'wild Atco nightmares', OF ALL TYPES; HUH CAMDEN COUNTY PROSECUTOR WIRTZ,SENIOR OF 1990??????????? The 'L&O' Mister Stone and Mister Schiff, are only shadow reflections of my past while living at 1102 Robin Hill Apartments, my third and final tenure in thissssssssssssssss awesome locale!!!!!!!!!! Scream it to me, Mizz AMC-SLEK (Susan Lucci Erica Kane). Another great WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE for the illustrious Mister Chester-Frank, from the early summer time in the Marola-year of 2000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW to all Cooley High Hell Halls everywhere, huh gorgeous Oprah Winfrey, yo???????????? Let us now see if Cosmind & Dorian want me to go back to New Jersey next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











END TRANSMISSION.

















No comments:

Post a Comment