Monday, August 26, 2019

NUMDWATATES NOTE B1






Image result for images of lighthouses at night















































NUMDWATATES NOTE B1





















WEATHER REPORT FROM THE WONDERFUL TWC (THE WEATHER CHANNEL)











TEMPERATURE AND SKIES: 90 AND SUNNY

HEAT INDEX: 102 DGFHT

WINDS: ENE AT 7 WITH NO GUSTS

VISIBILITY: 10 MILES

HUMIDITY: 61%

DEWPOINT: 75

BAROMETRIC PRESSURE: 29.95 & FALLING

PREDICTION: SCATTERED THUNDERSTORMS WITH A 50% CHANCE OF RAIN

AIR QUALITY IN TOWN: GOOD











My 'CUM-PUKE-HER' is slow, and acting weird-hacked, FBI, ACLU, State and Federal ATTORNEY GENERALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











Mountainpen's LUNAR PHASING CYCLE CHART:



Monday, August 26, 2019, at 3:00 P.M.



WANING CRESCENT 3:6



N.M. WXC1 WXC2 WXC3 WXC4 WXC5 WXC6

F.Q. WXG1 WXG2 WXG3 WXG4 WXG5 WXG6

WXG7 F.M. WNG1 WNG2 WNG3 WNG4 WNG5

WNG6 WNG7 L.Q. WNC1 WNC2 WNC3 WNC4

WNC5 WNC6 N.M.













Now I discussed some wild frikkin' dog stenches on the opening of the blog, and not a whole lot will be added on this following short blog, other than to add a few small parts to things recently said and told, starting with that powerful wild vivid dreaming interaction where I was at my Aunt Geraldine Snow Mason's home up in Narberth, Pennsylvania, and Diana was calling through (Lightning), and gave me Privecode-#729. She placed into my head, within 24 hours after being 'awake', whatever that truly is, that this was not merely one of the Privecode numbers, but was also a DIGICODE-NUMBER, and that any number that is not a single or a triple digit number, converts into a three digit or 'digicode' number, by using the following extremely simple formula: In the case for example of the two digit number of (27), the far right digit becomes digit number one. The far left digit becomes digit number two. Then the sum of the digits of the entire number are added and continue added when necessary, until only one digit remains that is between a one and a nine. So in the case of #27, the far right digit is a 7. The far left digit is a 2. The sum of 27 is two plus 7 which results in a single digit that is a 9. This is the final digit, so we get 7, 2, and 9. Hence, number 27 has the digicode of 729. Diana was giving me HER NUMBER OF 27. When we do this with the four digit number of 1802, we get 212, and the area code to quite a lot more than just the Martin Audio/Video Store, where my RS1500US open reel tape machine was purchased at, right after I moved into 1802 Robin Hill. The intersection of the RPL sound recording labs where I was working in 1980 before moving into the Robin Hill place, has two addresses. One is 1558 Pierce Avenue. The other is 1100 State Street. When we do the first of the three operations of digit transfers, if the digit is a zero, you need to keep moving back to the left until there is a digit from 1-9. In the case of 1100, the two far right zeros are skipped and thus, the digit-1 next to them is used. Doing this, Diana explained to me that number 1100 becomes 112. My address at my Mantua, New Jersey home that I purchased in September of 1979, was 112 East Fifth Avenue. If a number and its digicode counterpart both have a connection such as this and the following place at 1802, we can know that an extremely powerful connection is there, and thus, whatever is happening, it is of COSMIC VALUE. Not my words here folks, HERS, Diana's. When the gods speak directly to you inside of your head, the APA calls this mental illness. I call this, direct communication. Now, I am just wondering now what the AAT peeps will be calling it. All the things I now see on the educational television channels pertaining to the Ancient Astronaut Theorists (AAT), I said three and four decades ago, all the time; and thus picked up the reputation of being nuts, crazy, insane, and quite the loony bird! Morianity now will be the topic of future discussions on television as well, as things do indeed tend to endlessly CONTINUE-CONTINUE-CONTINUE-CONTINUE, AND YES, CONTINUE around me, huh Mister James Tiberius Burr, of the mighty and illustrious Gloucester City, in No Joysey, DPAESMWG???









Just because I have not yet come to see all of the cosmic connections converted into digicode numbers, does not mean that there is none. I am working on this. I mean truly the year 1969 is 'HUUUUUUUUUUUGE', to quote wonderful Senator Sanders, BUTTERCHEESE and BIG ASS BUTT-but, at the present moment in time, I don't have knowledge to 1969's digicode number of 917 as far as its meaning for me. I do however trust implicitly that THERE IS ONE, AND A DAMN BIG ONE TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









I woke up today and went into my kitchen shortly past one this afternoon, and was greeted by nasty ass stinky roaches. I emptied yet another CAN OF RAID BUG SPRAY. Ain't life just glorious and GRAND, Mister Roth sir???????????





Image result for images free funny faces







Image result for images free funny facesBusinessman walking with briefcaseSports enthusiast juggling sports equipment

Mark_from_njMark_from_njMark_from_njMark_from_nj





































Aug 13, 2019 6:00 PM – Aug 20, 2019 5:00 PM





Pageviews today
69
Pageviews yesterday
176
Pageviews last month
3,264
Pageviews all time history
177,768



Pageviews



United States
254
Indonesia
127
United Kingdom
24
India
24
Ukraine
23
Netherlands
17
France
14
Brazil
12
Poland
11

GLOBAL BLOG POPULARITY MAP IS NO LONGER 'CAPPABLE' ON THE BLOGGER/GOOGLE WEBSITE.





<link href='https://www.blogger.com/dyn-css/authorization.css?targetBlogID=2872360980987997396&amp;zx=1f5ea5de-8c4e-45d9-a0a4-07ed8eab4f96' rel='stylesheet'/>

















Businessman walking with briefcaseImage result for images free funny facesSports enthusiast juggling sports equipment













JANE WITCHBITCH SLEAZeweedsdisease JUST GOT ME AGAIN, PROVING I AM MOST DEFINITELY IN HELL, AS ONLY IN HELL CAN THIS BE REAL, AND NO PLACE ELSE!!!!!!!!!!

55555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555AND THAT IS MY DAMN ASS COMPENSATION FOR HER VICIOUS ASSAULT ON ME WITH ENDLESS HORRENDOUS EVIL UGLY 'ONES'!!!!





























Things such as never ever being able to go through my pitiful days without seeing the one thing that makes me so angry and sick there is no mother loving words to describe it, proves to me at least, THAT THIS IS HELL. But please, I can prove it in a thousand other huge ways also. I will take anyone out here any time at all, and show you this is absolutely the truth, as I showed Mister Clarence Harris that day in Philadelphia, as I showed Mister Roadway Security Officer Joe Paget, as I showed many others who are not so normal any longer. I can have you secretly follow me around, and just do the exact opposite thing that I do, endlessly, and you will become the wealthiest mother loving trillionaire on the planet. If you see me bet on BLACK at a roulette game, you bet RED. If you see me go SHORT on a commodity or a stock, you go LONG. Just go opposite of any and every damn thing that I ever do, endlessly and forever. If this won't prove to anyone out here from the mother sucking POPE to the PRESIDENT, to any of you in the ATT Society, then tell me what I should do then TO PROVE IT TO YOU, because I AM TOTALLY MOTHER LOVING OUT OF MY FUDGED UP PATHETIC MIND, YO!!!!







    Businessman giving thumbs-up signalMan making a funny face
  • Image result for images free funny faces











Missing time is a huge thing with the UFO people, and WOW can I tell you some wild true tales from where, yeah folks, FROM HELL, RIGHT HERE WHERE I AM ETERNALLY STUCK IN, AND WHERE I SCREAMED OUT TO MISTER 'JTB', BACK IN THE FALL OF 1976, SCREAMING OUT “HOW LONG WILL THIS CONTINUE AND CONTINUE AND CONTINUE”, AND THE ANSWER IS, AND WAS AND, ALWAYS WILL BE; FOREVER AND EVER AND FREAKING EVER, YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!























END TRANNY; YE' SICK OLD UGLY GRANNY!





























































NUMDWATATES NOTE A1













I have formed some brand new conclusions over the weekend, and now I boldly begin a brand new series on my Mountainpen Blogs. These will be the notes (journals-diaries-lab-findings), or whatever words anyone should ever wish to think of this as. The title, simply is the way that the abbreviation of this new series would be pronounced, and accented on the first of the three syllables. The actual letters, for the record, and for posterity I suppose' would be (NUMDWTAATS), and here is what these letters stand for: NOTES UNTIL MY DEATH, WILLED TO ANCIENT ASTRONAUT THEORISTS SOCIETY. It's my absolute sincerest hope that I am totally wrong in the following things and concepts that I will now print onto this blog and later expound and elaborate upon on many following ones as well. In any case, the near future 'AAT Society' is downloading words and blogs that I still have not yet printed, just as in the same manner that I always wished to convey to Doctor Coral Sagan, before the great Star Trek V-GER Probes were launched, AKA the Voyager 1 and the Voyager 2, with a little 'Houston Humor' for any loyal Trekker fans out here on the net, now, later, and 'whenever'; that thousands of years in the future from the middle late nineteen-seventies, and very far away too, if aliens who may be extremely dangerous, are in fact really out there somewhere, and capable of transferring antimatter space, (going backward into time); then we NOW have just opened this Pandora's Box, and there is no closing it, EVER. People, even the greatest minds on the Earth Planet, at least throughout my lifetime, think extremely TWO-DIMENSIONALLY. Hopefully, I can someday, and somehow, do my small part in making folks realize that truth. This blog will now do what they all have been leading up to. Not only three and four dimensions of normal space-time will be involved, but we will bring the Human Religion System straight into the FIFTH DIMENSIONAL REALITY, and with an ultimate and very scary concept that ties in August 15, 1986, my family, my curse, my nightmares both awake and asleep; and a zillion other new blinding lights that pertain to this higher 5-D thinking process. Long as this blog may be with a lot of boring text, it merely opens this all up and barely scratches the surfaces of icebergs with tiny peach-fuzz shaved slivers.









Back in my previous series called, “Eternal Journal of Songwriter Mark Mud”, I mentioned the “HYPERCHRIST”, but I was in the infancy stages of realizing myself, just how powerful the fifth dimensional hyperspace truly is when connected throughout the absolute truths of religious beliefs and religious truths. What I will say now will have some nightmarish shock value to the vast majority who do remember their nocturnal activities, and occasionally have extremely vivid type dreaming interactions upon going off to sleep physically. For the many in this category, please think, and remember how even in our wildest dreams, there is a powerful fluidity to our waking life reality, except in those pizza pies turning into mama's face and Mister B. Bellflower's Tobycouch type of dreams. In almost any dreams that make sense at all or are in what Morianity has called for a decade or more, “Localized-hyperspace”, we do not switch from having miserable lives to wonderful lives or vice versa, nor do we have different type of physical health or that much different of a romantic life or financial life, and for the very most part, we live in one fifth dimensional of 'bigger-picture' type of averaged out truth, and it seems to be quite freaking inviolable and not alterable at all. Looking at my particular life, all of my dreams in localized 5th DHS (FDHS), are quite horrible, just is my waking world existence of pure hellishness as well. However, on the early morning of the fifteenth of August of the year 1986, I seemed to be in a whole different life where I had the things that any mentally healthy young dude would wish to have, such as a loving lovely family, plenty of damn money, peace of mind, good health, and general overall success. In a time order of some type where it seemed t me in a mortal state of mental existence when it was the following day, my life literally changed from semi-lousy to off the wall nightmare hellish, and monstrous horrific. I now believe that the place where I was “dreaming in” was my actual real physical life. All these alternate realities are and have always been, HELL. In Earthly HELL, no one comes to anyone and says to them, “Hey numbskull, in case you're interested there Bozo, you're in damn ass hell, you moron”. It just doesn't happen to people in that way. But as I type out literally a million following pages from now until they bury or burn my physical me-self after I croak, I'll be going into things that no sane mind can deny is not only very real, but is being covered up by this powerful Earthly MILITUFORCE, that does a lot more hush hush work than just covering up UFO and alien junk, because they know that if I ever can prove the way that HELL ON EARTH really works, all religion will be wiped out, and humanity for the most part will be destroyed, UNLESS, they can miraculously somehow become quickly elevated in their human consciousness, to things that are truly happening in PLANCK-TIME, or the spiritual or Astral-World, or (Purgatory). The Catholics have had it closer and truer than the rest of us for countless centuries. This is a plane of timeless existence where indeed there is a HEAVEN, a HELL, and yes, all the rest of this gargantuan energetic-interaction that sort of lies all in-between and far out and away beyond as well, yet ALL INSIDE an area too tiny to see in a zillion years, and it all seems to exist inside of a zillionth of a second as well. This is why the great Physicist Community calls this Planck Time in its ultimate particle, the “GOD PARTICLE”, in their still totally misunderstood way.






















There is NO WAY IN DOGSHIT that I am not living in HELL on this EARTH, in my present human form as MARK WAYNE MOHR. For nearly sixty five years now, I have been made totally miserable by some INVISIBLE FORCE AROUND ME that is simply absolutely unbeatable, and just cannot be defeated no matter HOW HARD I TRY, OR WHAT I EVER DO! This brick wall around me is not made of brick, and it is not painted bright cherry red for everyone to see; yet this invisible field of force is as real around me as any wall made of concrete could ever be. It is as powerful as any SYFY type of invisible force field. It will not allow me to EVER have ANYTHING that is good or positive, and if anyone EVER wishes to prove me WRONG, go right ahead, IF YOU CAN, Mister Clarence Harris of 1998, sir; and my best to your boss and my great country tune vocalist as a younger boy, the Congressman! He indeed was determined to prove me wrong one day, AND HE ALMOST LOST HIS MIND. The two days that this great Marine Corps Man almost lost it, was with ME, once at Katie's Dairy Queen, and once in Philadelphia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Remember folks that this was a hardened MARINE. My life goes far beyond anything that any of you can possibly imagine, WHETHER YOU WISH TO BELIEVE ME OR NAUT, MIZZ AT&T BLAKE! My first project with the professor that mike Patterson and I have been trying so incredibly hard to do flopped and not one single person downloaded the Krystal's Ball. The second project has been placed on a big hold, since Mike's car has blown up, and I will not be able to get to the Miami College to present this to him, as was planned. Some one or something, Captain Kirk, JUST WON'T EVER ALLOW ME TO CATCH EVEN THE TINYEST MOTHER LOVING BREAK, and this has gone on day in and day out and year in and year out, for HALF A CENTURY!!!!!!!!!! No sane person can think that every single thing can just endlessly GO WRONG for someone, and it is just endless pure bad luck with nothing else mysteriously going on behind it. Not in a mother sucking zillion years! Any time the world or the forces want to prove me wrong, and get off my back and allow SOMETHING IN MY LIFE TO WORK OUT IN THE SMALLEST LITTLE WAY, fine, then and only then will I take back these words THAT I ABSOLUTELY KNOW TO BE 100 PERCENT TRUE AND REAL AND ACCURATE!!!!!!!!!!









Every night I am back in the apartment in Oaklyn, No Joysey, called “Dellway Arms”, on Oakland Avenue. This is where I had that wild 2007 'dream' with the PIPE EXPERT GASME GAMES-MAN, from where, the great CBC-TV show came about shortly thereafter, called, “THE MENTALIST”. Everyone knows that this story is true, and nobody will admit it, same old same old, AKA MARK MOHR IS IN HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!This is where I resided when Russell Thaxton came over at one in the morning, drunker than a tank of goldfish, and he got me to burn the BOOK OF BEACH with him, forever destroying great and needed evidence of my ATLANTIC CITY STORY IN MY HELL ON EARTH. This is where I lived the longest time in pre-adult life, it is also where I lived when SARAH KRASSLE came to me in that WILD DREAM and stole my chain, and on and on, and yes, it is where I came to live shortly after I entered puberty and as all of us know, that counts as a huge item in and of itself. Mike Patterson is very religious and has had me do the same thing that the great illustrious Mister Jim Burr had me do, back in the seventies, pray and read my bible and believe and have faith, year after year, and nothing ever ever ever ever ever ever changes, but yes, it does CONTINUE AND CONTINUE AND CONTINUE AND CONTINUE forever and ever and ever, to be nothing but HELL, and the reason is simple. I AM IN HELL and it is just that simple, mister Henningsen of the Central Intelligence Agency, and Mister AdeepS also! Oh well, at least Mizz Sleazeweedsdisease missed me by a damn nose hair, ha-ha-ha Icabod and Arthur, and John Gillerlain. If this wasn't HELL, there couldn't be a COOLEY HIGH HELL HALL, and all of the wild educators that Morianity has labeled the Educational Department of the Exploratronic Supermind Society (ED-ESS). WHAAAAAAA!











Here it is loud and dirty, General Patton sir. I WAS SHOT by some moron with a high powered rifle out of one of the windows of the Finistere Apartments that day back in 1975, coming home from Atlantic City after getting beaten up by my enemies there, King, Callio, McGuire, and the gods only know who! I was shot and killed. Or was I? Suddenly I am able to fly through the damn air. Give me a break, who the hell can fly? Well, I can for starters. I also can move objects such as diner rotisseries. Without trying to approach all angles on this first blog, I am saying that realities split off for all of us at certain points, because all of reality rides a photon wave. If this were not true, reality could not be scanned, spliced, and altered, and it most definitely is, all the time. There was one really great place for me where I had Starburn, where I was happy, and where there was an ESS entity who admitted to me that all the other bad locales in the hyperspace is all one big horrible nightmare hell. It is of course no way that simple, and things will be harped on individually on many following texts and blog works. I was walking through that apartment complex mad at the world after being assaulted in Atlantic City by those beach patrol mascots, and I cursed out the Lord, and then POW, some idiot shot me dead before I could repent. I died Christless, and this is the penalty, ETERNAL HELL.











Is this entire thing still a game of the gods, you may be asking me. Well, absolutely it is. I am just trying to talk the language of a really great 'fence strattler' here, you know, religious words when needed, and then AAT type of terms, also when needed. And as for the nightmares where I am in Oaklyn, this is a powerful place in my true fifth dimensional reality, so indeed, I am in this place and then that place, and all over the damn place.









The vast majority of readers are thinking right about now, what is this stupid blog all about. My response to you is, “WOW are you thinking two-dimensionally”!





Image result for images of lighthouses at night





Image result for images free funny faces












Aug 13, 2019 6:00 PM – Aug 20, 2019 5:00 PM





Pageviews today
69
Pageviews yesterday
176
Pageviews last month
3,264
Pageviews all time history
177,768
































Mountainpen's LUNAR PHASING CYCLE CHART:





WANING CRESCENT 3:6



N.M. WXC1 WXC2 WXC3 WXC4 WXC5 WXC6

F.Q. WXG1 WXG2 WXG3 WXG4 WXG5 WXG6

WXG7 F.M. WNG1 WNG2 WNG3 WNG4 WNG5

WNG6 WNG7 L.Q. WNC1 WNC2 WNC3 WNC4

WNC5 WNC6 N.M.













WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!



END TRANSMISSION.







SIGN-OUT @ 5:16 AM, AUGUST 26, 2019





No comments:

Post a Comment