Wednesday, August 21, 2019

ETERNAL JOURNAL OF SONGWRITER MARK MUD, Z3












ETERNAL JOURNAL OF SONGWRITER

MARK MUD, Z3





1:40 POST MERIDIAN

WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON

21 AUGUST, 2019







LUNAR PHASE: WANING GIBBOUS 6:7











This has been a real bad major DEATH SIEGE FOR ME RECENTLY, SHERIFF MASCARA, KIND WONDERFUL SIR. Right now I am under a Senator BERNIE SANDERS 'HUUUUUUUUGE' RED ALERT, AKA ON MORIANITY AS A:





**RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT**

**RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT**

**RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT**

**RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT**

**RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT**

**RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT**

**RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT**

**RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT**

**RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT**

**RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT**

**RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT**

**RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT**

**RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT**

**RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT**

No I couldn't stop hearing this in my mind, over and over again, “Sarah Kessle, Sarah Kessle”

Sarah Kessle, Sarah Kessle” “Sarah Kessle, Sarah Kessle” “Sarah Kessle, Sarah Kessle”!!!!!!!!















W—O—W, YO, great SSJK Bank Trucks, &

W—O—W, Mister freaking Macy, kind sir!

MORIANITY may have been a complete freaking failure; but I will trudge along, endlessly; I promise, WOMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!













Holy Mo; this is frikkin' ridiculous, Mister Kaiter. Hay Queen Katy from 1997, did I just say redeeeeeeeeeeekulous????? Is it true, Babs and Jewels??? WOW, does this have a fucking back cover, tall lovely goddess of abscesses and political woes???? Hey I'm fucking running for the job next election, please fucking vote for me, me' great peeps, YO! TANKS, and WHAAAAAAAAA!!!! How-bout we take your transdimensional speed boat and instead of crashing it, unk John, and Cuzz JS-Huntington-Mason; we take it to the Astral Condo of the damn ass death angel, and find out why Summer won't quit re-tracing me up in 2294? And it may not be Mizz DS who is perhaps retracing me, as I have been so wisely informed by the great Sir Mister NG-ADS. Then, we can always get back Jim Rockford and Danny Ocean 'beat-ups' or also to eating luscious ice cream sundae's at DQ, and getting beat up by tall goddesses who can really belt out the notes and the broken bones, huh James Maverick Rockford Looseteeth? JEEEEEEEZ-LOUISE!



SO WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH ALL OF THIS, MIGHTY AWESOME AND WISE, NG-ADS????













I'll tell you right now that I cannot wait to tell many powerful truths much longer, and originally, was planning indeed to wait until I had somehow managed to accumulate all, or at least MOST OF the facts, that pertain to the four demo tunes from the year 1980, and my stay at 1802 Robin Hill 'non-Tobycouch' Apartments with that wizard piano playing police detective of NYC, Mister Brad Bellflower. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, I must wait for certain things before I can talk about them, such as legal stuff, BUT and a BIG ASS BUTT folks, I cannot wait for other stuff, and must talk now, in case it may be TOO LATE, without any of Sir Ernie Merker's golden fate, also from that very mysterious year of 1980 and moving into RH Apartments on the first of May!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am going to tell you all what NG-ADS (New Group-Alpha Deep Six) told me back late in 2018 that totally frickin' blew my pussy licking mind to DOGTOWN, AND BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It seems that he and a pal of his read some stuff on early Jersey blogs of Mountainpen. I also talked about it some more after first blogging again here in Florida, early in the year of 2010. I am discussing the five hundred million dollar secret, or the [{(FHMDS)}] when abbreviated for later repeating purposes, here on the BOM. So it seems that I was right all along and in no way being paranoid about the huge coverup of the old Glassboro State College and the mysteriously gifted Mizz Patterson, who maybe lip synced those disco tunes, and maybe NAUT MIZZ AT&T BLAKE, but it appears that a lot of things were buzzed around earlier in this century, especially after the BOM all began in the beginning of the year 2006 on the Blogger Website. NG-ADS told me something that I thought I would never be guilty of, you know, playing mind and head games with one's own self, because the possible truths involved would be too much beyond unfathomable on steroids. This very same thing is why Jesus was not recognized after the resurrection, by those who had known HIM, and the buzz then was that HE appeared somewhat physically different, only HE did not. This entire thing that I still have intentionally failed to make absolutely clear as of yet on this blog, at any time, back then and right up to this very current second of the STM, is the major key ingredient, in the opinion of this very prophetic man and his buddy, that makes them believe that only TIME TRAVELERS, spiritual or space-ship-physical, MUST BE INVOLVED with this entire messy lousy ass rotten puke sniffing quintessential nightmare, CUBED and CUBAN!!!!!!!!!! I know for a fact that he is correct because this is just too far beyond any possible rational deal because who am I for heaven's sake, that all of this would be being done to me, and all around me, for fifty freaking plus years now, since I was a boy of fourteen years of age? It was then him who reminded me, of why various regions within localized hyperspace as Morianity believes is all real, have had all these things go down as they did, RIGHT UP TO AND INCLUDING THE WILD 'DREAM' of windy houses, slamming doors, and KINGS and QUEENS, and Atco Pliner home scenes from parallel dimensions where time was ahead of this one, and thus, it appeared that I envisioned the future where I was living at Judge Rasso's home with Ann and Dawn King, at 65 Middle Road, in Hanging in there Hammonton----Berryville, NO JOYSEY back in the summer time of 2008. This also explains the $500,000,000.00 college name change deal, as well as the former Head Librarian of Congress being so totally nervous about, and I quote here now, Sir Michael Walt Disney Crichton, “getting rid of that little yellow piece of paper, or the attachment that I included with my © material on October 31 of 2007, shortly after the I-Ching Trance was done at Cifaloglio, allowing me to go backward through physical time illusion, to the first week in June of 1980; and rehear the wild song from the DREAM-WORLD, called LOVE IS FOR CARPENTERS or LOIS-FOCA for short. I now fully believe that it was the doppelganger TYPE 3 EXPLORATRON or (T3E) inside of Atlantic City resident at the time in 1980, Mizz PAULA WAYV-FM RADIO STATION OWNER KING. Do not get me going past this for right now, or we would be typing a blog without a break for five straight fucking days and nights; me' peeps, yo!!!!!!!!! Yes, THE MORNING LIGHT will be talked about major big time in the following blogs, and so will the mighty Sir NG-ADS and his incredible revelation about it. For now, let us quickly gloss over the weather report and then close out the blog. Before doing so however, Sheriff sir, I FELL UNDER A RUTHLESS ASSAULT this MOUUUUUUUUUUURNING, sir; from those bastard mother fucking enemy nabes next door to me in unit #605, banging doors, hammering, screaming illegal children, yelping CHI-DOGS, and you name it me' wonderful friend, and kind sir!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am really UNDER THE GUNS OF DISASTER right now, SHERIFF KJM, sir. It seems the MILITUFORCE knows that you would be on vacation, and this same pattern happened when the Camden County Prosecutor, up in Jersey was helping me with similar woes and troubles and miseries, back in the nineties, Mister Ron Wirtz Senior. WO WIZ ME, without any strobing toy flashlights, YARRRRRRRRRRRRRR'S, pirate jokes, or half billion dollar time travel deals from agents of the Exploratronic Supermind Society, yo!!!!









THE WEATHER CHANNEL REPORT @ 1:17 PM:











SKIES AND TEMPERATURE-------88

HEAT INDEX-----------------------98

VISIBILITY----------------10 MILES

WINDS-----E AT 8 MPH, NO GUSTS

DEWPOINT------------------------74

HUMIDITY----------------------63%

BAROMETRIC PRESSURE-30.10” & STEADY

AREA WEATHER PREDICTIONS--------------

A MIX OF CLOUDS AND SUN WITH A STRAY SHOWER OR THUNDERSTORM POSSIBLE. WE ARE HOLDING ON THE HIGH TEMP OF THE DAY. WINDS MAY INCREASE IN TOWN LATER ON TO 10-15 MPH, STILL BLOWING OUT OF THE EAST.





The ol' mother fucking (`~HACK) is back again, to taunt me and haunt me, Mizz lovely Ghost whispering Mizz Malinda Gordon!!!!!!!! SO WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THAT. And here we go again Sheriff with another mother fucking (`~HACK) YO, sir!!!!!!!!!! WOW can I draw the double line without the hack any more, yo yo yo yo yo yo?????????











I really pondered and cogitated for years now on just why the Copyright Office was so interested in my stuff when they never appeared to be before, on Halloween Day of 2007 or just past. Well that is not absolutely and totally a true statement. In the 2005 musical project titled “Same Title” by some crazy paper error accident, and it had a whole different title but now for cosmic reasons is always to be known as the music project called “SAME TITLE”, but in 2005, also mailed on 31 October, as was the project in 1994which was my book titled, “The Permission Barrier, and then in 2007 also mailed on YARRRRRRRR-DAY for reaosns that only MY SUBCONSCIOUS MIND UNDERSTOOD BACK THEN in the STM-illusions; and was titled, “Karaoke Lunch break at the Sorian Guardhouse”, also altered from the original title I listed, as a number was removed from it as I was told by someone in very strict confidence several years later on, FOR PURPOSES OF THE NATIONAL SECURITY, and that number was 18, pertaining to a test-question on the New Jersey Security Officer Licensing system called “SORA” in Jersey.




Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu003351785
2007



Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu003037983
2005



Records
Select Format:
All on Page
Selected On Page
Selected all Pages
Enter your email address:






Next



Save, Print and Email (Help Page)
Records
Select Format:
All on Page
Selected On Page
Selected all Pages
Enter your email address:


Search for:
Search by:
Item type:















Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu002506106
2000
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000501582
1983









For reasons that my mostly computer illiterate mind does not have enough information or details to further elaborate and expand on at this time, my most recent copyrighted musical project sent into the © Office in July of 2013 right around the HOLIDAY, YARRRRRRRRRRRRRR; does not seem to be accessed on my computer, and if this not a black-hat hack directly into my system Sheriff, then I would really like to be told just what is going on with this, kind sir, and wonderful LEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The name of this July 2013 project, as if the world does not know it, or the powerful Scott Ransom Disgruntled peeps aniwho, is titled, “YOU'LL BE CROSSING OVER”. Actually, I think that I will be, and vely vely vely soon, old school chum pal, McDowell and recently retired CHAIRMAN of the FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION (FCC)!!!!













HERE is another annoying fucking (`~HACK) SHERIFF, kind sir, yo yo yo yo yo yo yo!!!!
















END TRANSMISSION, YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment