Thursday, August 29, 2019

NUMDWATATES NOTE E1






NUMDWATATES NOTE E1









Signing onto my open office system at 3:00 Ante' Meridian, Thursday morning, 29 August, 2019, one of the worst mother fucking years of my entire life; SHERIFF MASCARA, KIND SIR, YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!









***RED ALERT-RED ALERT-RED ALERT***

***RED ALERT-RED ALERT-RED ALERT***

***RED ALERT-RED ALERT-RED ALERT***

***RED ALERT-RED ALERT-RED ALERT***

***RED ALERT-RED ALERT-RED ALERT***

***RED ALERT-RED ALERT-RED ALERT***

***RED ALERT-RED ALERT-RED ALERT***

***RED ALERT-RED ALERT-RED ALERT***

***RED ALERT-RED ALERT-RED ALERT***

***RED ALERT-RED ALERT-RED ALERT***

***RED ALERT-RED ALERT-RED ALERT***

***RED ALERT-RED ALERT-RED ALERT***

***RED ALERT-RED ALERT-RED ALERT***

***RED ALERT-RED ALERT-RED ALERT***

***RED ALERT-RED ALERT-RED ALERT***

***RED ALERT-RED ALERT-RED ALERT***











A lot more fucking shit happened AGAIN TODAY. My Comcast Cable froze up around a quarter shy of mother fucking four yesterday afternoon, and all afternoon long, the ILLEGAL THUG SCUMBAG NABES across the hall from me went in and out, and REALLY BANGING THE DOOR HARD, when all anyone needs to do here is allow the doors to close by themselves, as this is what they were redesigned to do about a half decade ago when the old double doors were replaced. All three of my TRIAD-NABES from fucking HELL are really on me, SHERIFF, ALL FUCKING CUNT THREE OF THEM, and this is only the beginning. I have another fucking mouse in my cunt chewing apartment, as it was just spotted a half hour ago while I was watching some TV and trying to relax before retiring for the cock sucking nightmares night, yes you're so correct there Mister Mike Soft Spellchecker hell-wrecker, as the nightmares will also follow as soon as I lose my physical connections to the waking world and my body goes into slow-sleep mode, as it is designed to do during each 24-hour cycle. Then went I started to blog right now, and turned on this cum-puke-her; immediately I got SOME WEIRD FUCKING BLACK HAT HACKER GIVING ME A LARGE HACK-SCREEN, forcing me to manually shut down, reboot, and go through the same fucking cunt rigamarole that I must do quite fucking cunt often, when BLACK HAT HACKERS STRIKE AND ASSAULT ME with this ENDLESS ILLEGAL ELDER ABUSE, and endless fucking cunt torture of a pathetic LEGAL UNITED STATES CITIZEN. It is beyond fucking cunt UNFAIR that I, a LEGAL U.S. CITIZEN, must go through all this shit while all the mother fucking goddamn ILLEGAL PEOPLE, DO NOT! This is now TWO STRAIGHT DAYS OF MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR MOTHER FUCKING ASSAULT AND ELDER ABUSE ON A LEGALLY BORN CITIZEN OF THESE GRERAT UNITED STATES OF COCK SUCKING ASSHOLE AMERICA, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS HIGH TIME FOR A MAJOR MAGNESONIC COUNTERSTRIKE AGAINST THIS HELLISH DOGTOWNITE MILITUFORCE LAMBRIGG CULT OF THE PURGATORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



























Live Camera from a random camera within the United States




















Roaches were much better for about an entire month, then pow, suddenly starting ten days ago or so, they have returned with a vengeance, along with the endless mother fucking construction, going on by the Unit 605 Corporation, here on my floor of this public housing building, AGAINST AND IN VIOLATION OF LEASE REGULATIONS. It is unlawful to live here and operate a business! My entire NUKE-TRIAD-NABES FROM EARTHLY-DOGTOWN are on FULL KILL MODE AS WELL, YO! NOW I HAVE THE PLACE LITERALLY CUNT HUFFING SWARMING WITH RODENTS AND ROACHES, RESULTING FROM THESE HORRENDOUS ENEMIES STRAIGHT OUT OF THE CHRISTLESS DISEASED GATES OF DOGTOWN, AKA (HELL) ON THE MORTAL REALM (PHYSCIAL PLANE). Okay Maggie, do your mother fucking thing, lovely girl!!!!!!!!!!!







































MMMMMMMMMMMMMAGNESONIC:













Computer, hear my MVP (Mind-Voice-Print). You will be totally absolutely crushing, obliterating, annihilating, and devastating, wrecking, ruining, and utterly wiping out, all of my enemies that are viciously persecuting me ON THIS THREE DAY DEATH SIEGE OF AUGUST 27, 28, AND 29, OF 2019, WITH MAX-POWER AGAINST ALL PERSONS AND FORCES BEHIND THIS ASSAULT ON ME, CAUSING ME A MAJOR HEALTH CRISIS, AS WELL AS A NOISE PERSECUTION WITH MY TRIAD-ENEMY-NABES AND ANY OTHERS IN MY SURROUNDING NEIGHBORHOOD, & WHOEVER IS BRINGING ME RODENTS AND ROACHES, AND HACKING MY COMPUTER AND TELEVISION SYSTEM, on a crush-destruct order, under GENERAL-ORDER-189, max.-power. Open-Command, General Order #7. Use G-901, G-1133, G-14, G-719, G-13, CG5555-QP4 sub-code, under G-917, CG-2, under CG-18, and HOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









Your old AT&T landline telephone old style 1983 built tone-commands have been data-transferred into the two highlighted long-EEEEE vowel sounds. The high-tone is colored RED. The low-tone is colored BLUE.









Computer (Magnesonic) under my command and precisely matching voice print, I have an image-object (I-O) now placed on your transpower-block (T-B) after I have crush-destructed this. Once empowered, all actual beings matching this I-O on your T-B will be exactly crushed and singed and destroyed as the original I-O. To accomplish the scan, use your ZD technology built into your system. To accomplish this sympathetic reality duplication, use your AD technology, (ZD-Zero-Dimensional), (AD-Atomic Duplicational).











Computer, 'MAGNESONIC', on an 'I' to 'D', A/B—TONE, PHASING PUNISHMENT SEQUENCING SYSTEM; you will now be transmitted the two empowerization-transmit tones, or ETT'S.
































EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE





EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE





GO TO G-189, under G-1133, CG-18, AND S---T---O---P














Image result for images of lighthousesImage result for images of lighthousesImage result for images of lighthouses

NUMDWATATES NOTE E1

3:30 ANTE' MERIDIAN

THURSDAY MORNING

29 AUGUST, 2019

FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA, USA, ESMWG





Mark Wayne Mountainpen Huntington Mohr

© 2006-2019, 'BOM' (Blogs Of Mountainpen)








THE GLOBAL ENLIGHTENMENT OF MORIANITY.




THE RELIGION FOR MILLENNIUM THREE












My Photo








Mark Wayne Mountainpen Huntington Mohr





















Audience
















GLOBAL POPULARITY MAP IN SHADED

GREEN RATIO DEPTHS, NO LONGER CURRENTLY ACCESSABLE AS THEY WILL NOT CUT AND PASTE IN (CAP-IN).



Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers

















WOW, good old non BUTTERCHEESE number (27)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE to that; Sir Chester-Frank!!!!!!! Three cubed is a fascinating number indeed. For those who know anything about the story of the great inventor, Mister Nicola Tesla; he too was told about the significance of this number, from “other-worldly” sources and forces, MISTER HALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! With me however, this holds a major significance not at all connected to Mister Tesla, who died while occupying a NYC hotel room by the number of 2733, and yes, as per HIS REQUEST. For him, it was part of some huge equation that helped him go onto invent a machine that eventually could send electrical power by signal instead of by wire, just as cellphones and TV and radio and internet all now works through. With me, things were more Mister Marcucci-oriented, or so I believe, as far as the significance to that number. Lightning, unlike Mister JL does know the future, but you may be thinking of an ordinary non-ESS member human JL, and the only way this all fits and works, is to believe that he, along with many other so-called 'magical people' in my life throughout the past five decades now, are all a part of this powerful and inconceivably wild group that my Morianity has named and labeled the EXPLORATRONIC SUPERMIND SOCIETY. Lightning already knows tomorrow because the electron in the antimatter structure of reality, is actually the positron in antimatter space that is traveling in a reversed direction to our forward concept of the space-time-mind system, here in matter and forward direction. To quote Mister Roddenberry and his crew, and lovely Whoopee Diddly Goldberg, we can think of this, with or without the help of marvelous and great fiction writer authors of the nineteenth century such as Mister Samuel Clements, “Time's Arrow”!!!!!!!!!!! Again with another major fucking WEEEEEEEEEEE! Yes folks, HOTEL ROOM #326, when converted into DIGICODE. Perdy dern close to 327 may I add, and yes, last night there I was AGAIN, back in some transdimensional world at some alternate reality 1802 ROBIN HILL APARTMENTS. Actually, last night NOW in light of the date on this blog, I had really wild nightmares, which will be discussed as soon as I post the weather and moon phase information to this blog, for my NEW-BLOGAUDIANS, the AAT (Ancient Astronaut Theorists)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000501582
1983



HelpNew SearchSearch HistoryStart Over























To access the first part of Morianity, where to quote lovely 'Dark Shadows' Mizz Sabrina Collins can be absolutely and perfectly quoted here, “It all began”;

MERELY CLICK THE LINKS, YO!




















Mountainpen's LUNAR PHASING CYCLE CHART:



CURRENT PHASIE IS: WANING CRESCENT 6:6



N.M. WXC1 WXC2 WXC3 WXC4 WXC5 WXC6

F.Q. WXG1 WXG2 WXG3 WXG4 WXG5 WXG6

WXG7 F.M. WNG1 WNG2 WNG3 WNG4 WNG5

WNG6 WNG7 L.Q. WNC1 WNC2 WNC3 WNC4

WNC5 WNC6 N.M.

















The mighty Sir Chester-Frank from Jersey would most likely say right about now, “WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE”, and the awesome Mister McNulty from Pennsylvania would say, “Alligator Haters Anonymous-AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA”! So I will chime in with, “Icabod and Arthur Crane may say (SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO) the mighty Tellosian Mental Manipulators are at it again, causing everyone forever and perpetually to hate me and attack me, and make my life here on the Earth-Planet, an endless fiery bloody nightmare fucking sick diseased pathetic hell, BUTTERCHEESE BIG ASS BUTT but, as the wonderful British would instruct me to do, if it ain't broke I will let things be and not fix them, and also, I SHALL OVERCOME, from the end of WWll to this present miserable mother fucking minute and hour, yo yo yo yo yo yo; Sheriff Kenneth J. Mascara sir, and Mizz lovely Florida Attorney General Moody”!!!!!!!!!!! Allow me pweeeeeeeeze to add in here another goddessdamn WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!









The mother fucking CRIME-WATCH meeting has been canceled due to the mother fucking hurricane. I knew when they named it after my next door slob in Unit #605, that this would cause me major problems, and be bulls fucking eyed right smack into my town here in 'nightmare ass Florida-Botbarida', to quote Sir David Charles Roth from more than two decades ago, when we would discuss the illustrious Ormond Beach resident, Mizz Estelle Anderson Bassler, formerly of 30 South Plaza Place, in South mother fucking ATLANTIC CITY, NEW JERSEY, USAESMWG!!!!













Well, I have placed brand new poison packs into new bait traps specially made to kill rodents in rotten sub human sub standard dwellings such as ANY PUBLIC HOUSING SYSTEM. Nobody had these actual poison packs except for the greatest hardware store on the planet, at least IMHO, the mighty MY PLACE-ACE STACE!!!!!!!!!!!! Only older people that were hardened fans of the original ER show back in the late eighties will even know what I am saying there. Still, who gives a moaning mama's shit on stinking steroids for crissake, BRAHHHHHHHH??????











DIANA came over yesterday afternoon to visit with HER little hurting boy, (lightning), or the ''Great Goddess Diana'', to quote the Apostle Paul of the Christian scriptures. Her true Astral-Plane name, or one of many main names after a humanly translated to English verbiage system, is Diana Zuudlecronessia Arteemis. I love you so very very very much, LIGHTNING, my awesome beautiful lovely wonderful giant coil. YO GO GIRL, & it is you and me forever, and ever, and ever, and ever, and ever, and ever, and ever, YO!!!!!!!!! WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW THAT, Mizz Oprah!

(Wonderful Oprah Winfrey), what WOW truly stands for, in some cosmic hidden code BRO!











Diana told me that a universe IS A MIND, or as humans may think of it more comfortably, a very large brain, coming from a NON-DIMENSIONAL PLANE OF ULTIMATE-HIGH ENERGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To try and expound on that at all, even in the slightest way; would open gates and doorways that would cause thissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss blog, Mizz AMC SLEK, to be hundreds of pages long, perhaps thousands, just to scratch the smallest surface!!!!!!! That can wait for other times, BUTTERCHEESE and yes, BIG ASS BUTT but, IT IS COMING, MISTER MICROSOFT HELL-WRECKER, YO YO YO YO!!!











Yes the goddess Damn hurricane in the Krassle Ocean (ATLANTIC), has caused my CRIME-WATCH meeting to be canceled, so I cannot report all the bullshit that 'THEY' are doing to me, SHERIFF SIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's hope I survive the mother fucking storm, YO BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! “OH WELL”, huh Mizz Ann King Silva?????????????????



























I'm back on a real 'HUUUUUUUUUUUGE' Senator Sanders roll, as I was early when this 21st century began, of having numerous “apartment nightmares”, 'night after night after night'; Mister Twilight Zone Prosecutor Richie”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I am not back at the Dellway Arms where SARAH TOOK MY CHAIN and my school classmate Russ got me to burn my “BOOK OF THE BEACH”, then I am at the CAREY'S LAMP in Clementon, or 1802 Robin Hill, or 1118 Linden Hill. This, Mister Camp counselor Kaiter, IS REEEDEEEKIWUS! Feel free to tell lovely KATEY that I said that if you so desire, yo!!!!!!!!!! WHAAAAAAHA-AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh yes Cosmind sir; I always knew there had to be a message from you about that wildly named and renamed over and over again, apartment system, on the White Horse Pike, in Clementon, New Jersey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW! Gee willagars whiz yo yo yo, imagine that me' BRAHHHHHHHH, and me' BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!













Here it is loud and dirty, General Patton sir. I WAS SHOT by some moron with a high powered rifle out of one of the windows of the Finistere Apartments that day back in 1975, coming home from Atlantic City after getting beaten up by my enemies there, King, Callio, McGuire, and the gods only know who! I was shot and killed. Or was I? Suddenly I am able to fly through the damn air. Give me a break, who the hell can fly? Well, I can for starters. I also can move objects such as diner rotisseries. Without trying to approach all angles on this first blog, I am saying that realities split off for all of us at certain points, because all of reality rides a photon wave. If this were not true, reality could not be scanned, spliced, and altered, and it most definitely is, all the time. There was one really great place for me where I had Starburn, where I was happy, and where there was an ESS entity who admitted to me that all the other bad locales in the hyperspace is all one big horrible nightmare hell. It is of course no way that simple, and things will be harped on individually on many following texts and blog works. I was walking through that apartment complex mad at the world after being assaulted in Atlantic City by those beach patrol mascots, and I cursed out the Lord, and then POW, some idiot shot me dead before I could repent. I died Christless, and this is the penalty, ETERNAL HELL.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, huh Chester-Frank?













Is this entire thing still a game of the gods, you may be asking me. Well, absolutely it is. I am just trying to talk the language of a really great 'fence strattler' here, you know, religious words when needed, and then AAT type of terms, also when needed. And as for the nightmares where I am in Oaklyn, this is a powerful place in my true fifth dimensional reality, so indeed, I am in this place and then that place, and all over the damn place.









The vast majority of readers are thinking right about now, what is this stupid blog all about. My response to you is, “WOW are you thinking two-dimensionally”!









Aug 13, 2019 6:00 PM – Aug 20, 2019 5:00 PM





Pageviews today
69
Pageviews yesterday
176
Pageviews last month
3,264
Pageviews all time history
177,768



















So there I was in 1975, walking through the Finistere Apartments, on my way to my own apartment behind this garden type 'groupation' of apartments, if I am permitted to use an Astral-Plane word here. I was thinking how Ziggy told me six years earlier in the summer of 1969 that at any time, somebody with a high powered rifle could have me in his sights and shoot me dead and I'd never even hear the shot because before my ears could hear it, my brain would be a pile of fucking mush! I never forgot that day at the beach, some day at the beach, huh? Peeps love to say, “It's no day at the beach” but how about the days there that suck and stink, such as all the days that Paul King made me miserable by playing that taunt song at me as soon as she and her peeps saw me there outside of her fucking miserable radio station, “Feel Real”. Yes, then along came my girlfriend in the summer of 1999, Mizz Helen Zebriski who hailed from Bermuda-Triangle territory, from the lovely and incredible Saint Thomas Island. She lived right there where I walked by, only like the Carriage Lamp becoming the New York ApartMENTS, Mister Mike Soft Spellchecker sir, this place also had undergone a name-change. I do not remember the name. 'So sahwee', Mister Japanese WWll Ambassador. WHAAAAAAHA, AHA-AHA-AHA, MIKE 1971 MCNULTY SIR, YO!!!!!!!!!!!! So keep punching and stabbing me, Sir Cosmind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't miss a fucking trick, YO.







Image result for images of lighthouses at night





















Mark_from_njMark_from_njMark_from_njMark_from_nj

This blogger is signing off at 4:42 on this A.M. Thursday morning, on August 29, 2019. Let me run and get me' tin foil now, Mizz Ass-wipe Terry from WFMU Internet Radio, yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo!!!!!!



THIS GREEN-HAZEL EYED, RH-NEGATIVE BLOOD TYPE HUMAN

HYBRID, IS NOW SAYING:







END TRANSMISSION, 4 RIGHT NOW, YO.












































































No comments:

Post a Comment