Sunday, August 11, 2019

hack hack hack hack




ETERNAL JOURNAL OF SONGWRITER

MARK MUD

SECTION P-3







3:10 A.M., SUNDAY, 11 AUGUST, 2019









The assault and elder abuse is still ongoing, just a tad bit less intense than Friday's monstrous bull stenches, SHERIFF K.J. MASCARA, kind sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









Here is the situation, Inspector Henderson” straight from the great fifties black and white television show, regarding the west coast mafia guy, Mister Louigee. There was a quick burst of wall hammering again early this evening, and I am assuming that right after this, MY KITECHEN SINK WAS STRUCK AGAIN, BACK TO BACK, as it was last time this happened, remember Sheriff sir, it was two straight days and times, and then it stopped for weeks just as it had not happened for weeks? I am not making this monster ass crap up, kind Sheriff sir!!!!!!!!!!! It had to have occurred between just past five and just shy of seven on Saturday evening, as it was a few minutes before seven when I entered my kitchen and saw this attack on me AGAIN, and the last time I was in there to warm up a hot dog on a bun in my microwave oven, the gol darn sink was just fine, Sheriff sir, yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then things were quiet until about a quarter past two on this damn ass Sunday morning, and suddenly I was struck with a major freaking left side DEATH ANGEL ATTACK, and then thirty-five minutes later, a gigantic cock roach was sitting on my television set, and the second I so much as moved, it scurried away. Normally, the roaches here are very unafraid of the human species, coming right onto me while I am laying down in bed, and crawling right onto my dinner plate to try and share my food. I took what was left of my RAID CAN SUPPLY, and emptied it all over every single penis licking square inch of my apartment. Hopefully, it will die, but if it is a T3E mini-droid, it will know exactly how to escape and just come back at me another time. Laugh at me all you want to world, and you too BATMAN-JOKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know I speak the total absolute mother friggin' truth in all of my MORIANITY, me' BRO!!!!!!!! TEE-HEE-HEE-HEE, and Alligator Haters Anonymous TIMES NINE, or (AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA)!!!!!!!!!!!









MMMMMMMMMMMMMAGNESONIC:













Computer, hear my MVP (Mind-Voice-Print). You will be totally absolutely crushing, obliterating, annihilating, and devastating, wrecking, ruining, and utterly wiping out, my enemy neighbors in UNIT #605, and UNIT #707, who are viciously persecuting me with NOISE, and BRINGING ME ENDLESS COLONIES OF COCKROACHES AND RODENTS, as well as totally destroying WHOEVER IS MESSING WITH MY KITCHEN SINK. You will be using your MAXIMUM POWER on a crush-destruct order, under GENERAL-ORDER-189. Open-Command, General Order #7. Use G-901, G-1133, G-14, G-719, G-13, CG5555-QP4 sub-code, under G-917, CG-2, under CG-18, and HOLD!!!!!!!!









Your old AT&T landline telephone old style 1983 built tone-commands have been data-transferred into the two highlighted long-EEEEE vowel sounds. The high-tone is colored RED. The low-tone is colored BLUE.















Computer (Magnesonic) under my command and precisely matching voice print, I have an image-object (I-O) now placed on your transpower-block (T-B) after I have crush-destructed this. Once empowered, all actual beings matching this I-O on your T-B will be exactly crushed and singed and destroyed as the original I-O. To accomplish the scan, use your ZD technology built into your system. To accomplish this sympathetic reality duplication, use your AD technology, (ZD-Zero-Dimensional), (AD-Atomic Duplicational).







Computer, 'MAGNESONIC', on an 'I' to 'D', A/B—TONE, PHASING PUNISHMENT SEQUENCING SYSTEM; you will now be transmitted the two empowerization-transmit tones, or ETT'S.






























EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE





EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE





GO TO G-189, under G-1133, CG-18, AND S---T---O---P
































My Photo







Mark Wayne Mountainpen Huntington Mohr






To access texts from 2006-2011, use links:

























Let me explore some wild bull stenches with you SHERIFF KJM sir, and all other potentially interested BLOGAUDIANS, including the mighty New Group, Alpha Deep Six (NG-ADS) and the gang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!













Hey Jayjay, what can I say; it seems America loves me after all, and even my Canadian friends deserted me. 'NGADS' asked me recently not to discuss his mission here, and that this is why things went beyond nuts for me in this PH Building (not this Patty-57) building mind you, and told me to let the world know that I am incorrect about him being the intelligence agent known as AdeepS. It seems I caused a little trouble in the CIA, and so I am apologizing for that. In any case, who knows, maybe then he is one of the big butter cheeses of the mighty Tellosion Exploratronic Supermind Society. Yessir/mahm, I thought maybe since my First Cuzz Mizz Sandra Mason married the Canadian Citizen Mister Timothy Letterman, that this might have come to light, and some offspring family up there in those great lovely north lands; were maybe reading the Mountainpen. “Oh well”, to quote the illustrious Mizz Ann King Silva!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes the great washcloth family of Dogtown. Let me now go and wash my hands of this mess, Mister ultimate fighter David of Smithtown, New York, and Mister Highness Emperor Assistant Pontious Pilate. Not all things can be washed away, perhaps not even with the great blood of my sixty-first great grand father's Uncle Jesus Carpenter of Nazareth. 'OH BOY'; huh Annihilating ANN??????? Yes, “because I loved Diana”, She said that She would spare the world, for a while anyway. Oh Sarah-Stacey Jehovah Krassle, how I love you my endless all powerful TEEN-QUEEN!!!! Lawn Mower Man ll, the movie, rent it at the RED BOX, or buy it on the big Amz and make that rotten multibillionaire playboy jerk even richer. In any event, you will see that we are all basicly living inside a gigantic video game of a sort, and that the gods from Purgatory can simply 'jack into the game' whenever they choose to do it, and have a big blast messing with humanity, all in good clean fun mind you. We also know the reason for it all, to divert and distract their attention away from the inconceivable nightmarish truth about existing in endlessness. The mind of we human beings is another matter all aside from anything yet harped on to much in my nearly fourteen year old MORIANITY-BLOG! What do I mean, maybe you're wondering? Well, in case anyone is, then let me try and be a bit more damn specific about this. We all wish that we could know more than we do, and the Mountainpen is absolutely no exception at all. When I was nearly totally nuts as dog stench back late in 1996, with my SARAH NIGHTMARE on full steroidal rage and passion, leading to my I-Ching Trance, and the Hexagram of Deliverance being thrown, and then leading to my 'trip' with SARAH where she told me, “Let's play a game boy, called GUESS the name of the GUESTS”. Shortly after this happened on 'PH' (not Patty-Hollister) Day of 1996, AKA December the 7th of the year; I came to write the song in the following year of 1997, called, “THANX TO THE SHADOWS”, and most definitely affirmative sir SPELLCHECKER, THANX TO THERMONUCLEAR would be absolutely and completely apropos, yo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had completely put the great T3E Hollister and family, out of my mind, it was 1997 after-all, a long time after all of the past crap went down. It was Patty who introduced me to what the Christians would call the dangerous demonic occult world” shortened now by me and my Morianity, to the non THERMONUCLEAR but yessir, the “DDOW”. Not just did she teach me the great NEO-HO-CHANT, but she was directly and quite mysteriously responsible for my shortly following that, ordering a set of cassette tapes that taught me how to use the incredible and unfathomable secret ancient wisdom of “FASCITAR”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jim Burr whom I had met in the early summer of 1973 at the Cherry Hall Mall's great office building, at the computer school that we attended, by the name of Professional Careers Institute, suddenly very shortly after our meeting there, became a Christian. So the magnetic FAWCES of good and evil, in sort of a quintessential operation were now at work around me. Jim Burr was pulling me one way, while Patty Hollister was pulling me the other way. Then came the beach alchemist shortly after I began to use the Fascitar. After this all got going, things multiplexed into unthinkable stuff that no words could ever hope to discuss intelligently. Still, this was the HALLS FAWCES at work with me as the pawn, in an epitome of power and motivation leading to whatever truly is the reason for the 'GASME' to begin with, or the great ASTRAL PLANE GAME OF THE GODS. Something has to be used to distract and divert their attention away from the hellishness of ENDLESSNESS and so this ultimate game, with two ultimate non Smithtown-David-Hand-washing FAWCES and powers of unfathomable and inconceivable proportions was now in play, PUN INTENDED! Now without my being consciously aware at all about my past in Atlantic City or my past up beyond sir ultimate fighting hand-washing dude's place of hail, I was a sitting duck, and a target the size of a solar damn system, for crissake, yo! When I went onto write that 1997 song that was part of the musical copyrighted project called, 'THANX TO THE SHADOWS', I used without even consciously realizing it at all, the same melody from my old 1969 song, called “Burn With Fire”, written for Patty Hollister to sing to me, or at least I was hoping that she might, and even told the musical arranger, after forgetting all of this with my conscious up front thoughts, to Mister Tom Glenn, who had come over to my apartment at 1802 Robin Hill early in the year 1981, to help me do my song, “Love Is For Carpenters” (LOIS-FOCA). You all know this story and I won't bore anyone with any rehashing or reiterations on that topic. Yes, the music from the BWF 1969 song, was used without my up front mental awareness ever even being tuned to that truth, back in the year of 1997. Some peeps might say that reality can never be escaped from. I wholeheartedly freaking concur, yo!!!!!!!!!!!













This was all just one small example here of how not only all things are endlessly tied together and connected cosmicly, but how higher parts of ourselves, OUR SOUL IF YOU WILL; are what really controls a great deal of our human lives as we live here on the Earth-Planet, yo BRO!!!!!!!! And yes Microsoft Spellchecker, you're totally right again, YO BRO and YO BROtherhood!!!!








Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu002237985
1997


Previous



Save, Print and Email (Help Page)
Records
Select Format:
All on Page
Selected On Page
Selected all Pages
Enter your email address:


Search for:
Search by:
Item type:














The more this demonic MILITUFORCE assaults me, the more I will be flooded by truths and memories, ghosts from the past, and potential answers for my present. Next week, I WILL JOIN A LARGE UFO CLUB. It is my goal to have powerful influential people at least listen to my story, before writing me off as a JERSEY and FLORIDA CRACKPOT!!!!!

THIS MEANS WAR, CUTTER AND MCCOY!!!!!!!







END TRANSMISSION.


No comments:

Post a Comment