Friday, August 23, 2024

HOLDING BOTBUR AND SUPER HIGH CALLIOCAREYOTAMMIC 4-5 MOST CURRENT DAYS NOW ON THIS HELLISH ASSAULT DAY

 





Image result for images free funny facesMark_from_njImage result for images free funny faces



HOLDING BOTBUR AND SUPER HIGH CALLIOCAREYOTAMMIC 4-5 MOST CURRENT DAYS NOW ON THIS HELLISH ASSAULT DAY





An updated Morianity Secrets Thermometer Scale needs 2-B posted, FBI, so here it goddessdog is, YO!!!!!





MSTS Shown Below 4 Most Current Week-Graph:

Week

***********************************************l





Week ending at 4 PM, Tuesday afternoon: 08-27-24


FULLY FLAGGING MAXED OUT AT 8 PM ON 08/23/2024.




Here's whats mother fracking GJSD here around the Mountainpen, great folks out there, and all not so great ones as well, me' SPAMMENIES, in other words whom I absolutely know and fully realize R at least 90 percent or more of me' audience:!!!!!!!







All was perdy quiet and okay, until around shortly past 7 this evening, another of my countless and endless smother flushing EVENING DEATH OTAMMIC ASSAULT STRIKES ON ME OVER THE PAST COMING UP ON 40 SOLID YEARS NOW; and at approximately quarter past 7, I took a major loud MUSIC-NOISE-ASSAULT all around me lasting half a minute or so. If within the same 60 minutes of time or less from one out of the blue major attack, comes another one and especially f the same nature, this time being none other than mother fracking goddessdog NOISE; then I know mathematically that all odds 4 it being coincidental and not an OTAMMIC ATTACK on me, R within or close 2 Power-Ball winning lottery jackpot odds. Suddenly out of the blue and with almost brand new batteries in them, one of me' 4 smoke alarms went off 4 no reason. I hadn't been doing anything that would generate so much as a puff of brother ducking smoke, nor was there any, in this entire home. Due 2 the intensity of this particular death siege, and the way that it WJSD and numerous other factors, some of which have been recently prior-explained 2 me' viewing audience on these BOM-BLOGS, this took me 4 stars further up on the RED-ZONE, and I was already at the 4th star. So since there R but 8 stars, I am now TOTALLY FUTHERMUCKING MAXED OUT, and as early as officially at 8 pm on friday night, WITH NEARLY THE ENTIRE 2nd HALF OF THE RATED-WEEK YET 2 FLAGGING GO, YO BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






I played an immediate game of roulette after the 2nd asault with the smoke detector at precisely 13 minutes shy of 8 PM, and taking a quick brown rock followed by a shower. At quarter past 8 I played a very fast ONE SPIN of the wheel GAME. I played 3 numbers, the noise and health number of 3, and the EUDA death strike numbers of 24-26. Any major utility assault on me, such as what happened 4 no good nor logical and discernable reason whatsoever with the smoke detector in me' living room and right over me' head and me' easy chair; brings the 24-26 numbers into play with me' A2R2023-roulette parallel event system. Also just shy of the smoke detector attack, and following the music noise assault, and somewhere right in-between; GREAT AWESOME FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION, ACLU, STATE POLICE, LOCAL COPS, ATTORNEY GENERAL FEDERAL AND STATE LEVELS; I was also suddenly struck with that WOMO-SPACEFORCE-MACYTRUMPS GANG HAVANA WEAPONRY SYSTEM THAT BLOWS OUT ME' BOWELS, and instantly sends me rushing 4 a toilet, many times with zero-minus seconds 2 spare as U all know only 2 well; with a monster glass horrendous surreal diarrhea producing unfathomable death assault on me. This attack on me tonight, AND BASICALLY ALL MOTHER TRUCKING WEEK LONG, YO FOLKS; IS AND HAS BEEN, OFF THE WALL, OFF THE DIALS, OFF THE SCALES, AND OFF-OFF-OFF-OFF!!!! So now here is a CAPPED in roulette game that resulted; a one game quick 33 gaming unit profit!







GAME NUMBER--------------2024-0124

DATE GAME PLAYED------08/23/2024

WHEEL NUMBER----------------192-D-2



CONDITIONS OF THE GAME WITH ICPE-APE:



MAJOR & HORRENDOUS SUPER BOTBAR DAY



NUMBERS SIGNALED 4 PLAYING:



(PLAY #'S: 3-24-26)



ACTUAL ROULETTE WHEEL OUTCOME NUMBERS:



(26)



T------01, W------01, L------00

W-V --------------- +33 UNITS

L-V----------------- -03 UNITS


WINS $ ------------ +33 UNITS

LOSSES $ --------- -00 UNITS

ACTUAL P&L ---- +33 UNITS



ON THIS DAY OF 08-23-2024, (+033 GAMING UNITS)





Peeps, I am getting extremely, ''and I mean Mister Sidney Cohen 1969 EXTREMELY close'' YO, 2 packing up and driving into Atlantic City, NJ, USA, getting a little room there 4 a few months, without actually leaving my place here; and playing me' system in the gaming houses again, using parallel event in a completely different way and using the enemy's death strikes on me, AGAINST THEM 4 a flagging glass change folks, and making it 1986 all over again, & who knows; maybe even resetting some magical fracking HELL-CIRCUITS, that seemingly worsened my already rotten life 2 begin with back then, and as U all know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

















THIS IS A MAJOR-MAJOR-MAJOR SMOTHER DUCKING


RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT

RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT

RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT

RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT

RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT

RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT

RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT

RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT

RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT

RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT

RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT

RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT

RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT

RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT

RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT

RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT






This is a major DYING utterance & declaration, and if I am found dead in this hellish joint; we all know who has indeed committed murder on the MOUNTAINPEN!














MMMMMMMMMMMMMagnesoniCCCCCCCCCCCCCC




Computer, hear my MVP (Mind-Voice-Print). You will be totally absolutely crushing, obliterating, annihilating, and devastating, wrecking, ruining, and utterly wiping out, all of my WOMO-SPACEFORCE SUBSKUMMITE ENEMIES, whom are VICIOUSLY PERSECUTING ME ON THIS ENTIRE MISERABLE WEEK OF PUTRID FLAGGING TOTAL HELL, AND ON THIS HORRENDOUS NIGHT OF DEATH DEMONIC ASSAULT ON ME, BY VICIOUS SCUM DEMONS, IN PHYSICAL WORLDLY BODIES, MASCARAING AS HUMANS; ON THIS NIGHT OF AUGUST 23, 2024 WITH OFF THE SCALES NOISE AND ELECTRONIC AND UTILITY (EUDA) ASSAULTS, AND CAUSING ME ENDLESS MISERIES WHICH IS ALL LEADING 2 MY SOON EVENTUAL SUICIDE; AND ALL OTHER CONCEIVABLE HELLISHNESS THAT THESE MONSTERS HAVE BEEN PERPETRATING UPON ME SINCE THIS ALL BEGAN, AND THAT FIT EXACT PERFECT PATTERNS WITHOUT FAIL, AND R DONE WITH SOME AGENDA AND MOTIVE, THAT ENDLESSLY BLESSES THEM AND THEIR LIVES AND THEIR GOALS; AND WHICH IS ALL DIRECTLY A PART OF THE ICPE-APE-TECH-ASSAULT ON ME, THAT BEGAN ON THE EXACT DATE OF THE MORNING OF 15 AUGUST, IN THE YEAR OF 1986; and on a crush-destruct order, under GENERAL-ORDER-189, max.-power. Open-Command, General Order #7. Use G-901, G-1133, G-14, G-719, G-13, CG5555-QP4 sub-code, under G-917, CG-2, under CG-18, and HOLD.







Your AT&T landline telephone old style 1983 built tone-commands have been data-transferred into the two highlighted long-EEEEE vowel sounds. The high-tone is colored RED. The low-tone is colored BLUE.





Computer (Magnesonic) under my command and precisely matching voice print, I have an image-object (I-O) now placed on your transpower-block (T-B) after I have crush-destructed this. Once empowered, all actual beings matching this I-O on your T-B will be exactly crushed and singed and destroyed as the original I-O. To accomplish the scan, use your ZD technology built into your system. To accomplish this sympathetic reality duplication, use your AD technology, (ZD-Zero-Dimensional), (AD-Atomic Duplicational).




Computer, 'MAGNESONIC', on a CRUSH DESTRUCT-SINGE DESTRUCT-TOTAL DESTRUCT—DESTRUCT ORDER, and on an 'I' to 'D', A/B—TONE, PHASING PUNISHMENT SEQUENCING SYSTEM; you will now be transmitted the two empowerization-transmit tones, or ETT'S.







EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE



EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE



GO TO G-189, G-9173, under G-1133, CG-18, AND

S--------T--------O--------P.










Dear Federal Communications commission:







R-U peeps aware that I have endless crashes and kick-offs when I try and watch that STREAMING-PLUTO-CUMPUKEHER APPLICATION, or (APP) 4 short??????? It happened when I was new 2 watching me' ROKU-TV set a couple years back, and now again when watching any show on that PLUTO-APP, Brady Bunch and others that I cannot recall now after this putrid horrendous week of major hellishness, that is being perpetrated upon the PP-MOUNTAINPEN, BY WOMO-SPACEFORCE-MACYTRUMPS GANG, AND THEIR ENDLESSLY SURREAL, AND UNFORGIVABLE LIFE WRECKING TRICKS AND MISERIES, SENT 2 ME, RELENTLESSLY, AND ALL STRAIGHT FROM FUTHERMUCKING HELL ITSELF; AND MORE NON-MORTAL WORLDLY KNOWN BETTER, AS 'DOGTOWN'. MIND HACKS R many times directly sent, but many times they R merely effects from all their evil twisted sicko death siege that never ever relents, nor lets up in the smallest way, day after year after decade, 4-40 years now! Just how much could anyone of U out there keep on taking this, and I have a perfect right 2 ask anyone whom may B even slightly judging and misjudging poor pitiful non-Linda Ronstadt Mountainpen!!!!!!! Give her my best Governor Brown should U or Gov N ever happen 2 run the heck into that skater derby girl out there in non-Callio-cow-Kali-Cali-4-N.


WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment