Wednesday, February 14, 2024

This is Y The WOMO SMT Does Naught Like Private Citizens Keeping Major Records of Life; oh Great FBI

 

Saturday, October 18, 2008



THIS IS Y THEY DO NOT LIKE CITIZENS KEEPING RECORDS

THIS IS Y THEY DO NOT LIKE CITIZENS KEEPING RECORDS”


The epitome of harassment, internet version and all other subs:


Datfile: 101808.387--------Beginning:
(October 18, 2008).




OK emmereffers, U want some secrets published out 2 the world; fine by me dirt pants. This is Y the BRIGGERS in total charge of humanity today, do not Kevin T. 'WANT US 2 KNOW' certain powerful truths, and is Y-I am getting a major electronics utility attack,
starting seconds shy of nine this whorening moUrning, one point at a time, these squat licking self-pleasure seekers hate records kept of anything, by ordinary NOT IN THE CLUB people of this world. It is in your face and quite difficult 2 dispute accuracy of events, and they HATE IT. First they mess with my TV by making it click over and over, some time ago they broke the external switch somehow, and the speakers play unless U take a screw driver and physically remove them from the set, and this does not stop the clicking that cuts into the circuitry as though the user is switching the control from INTERNAL 2 EXTERNAL, only I am not. This was done quite a while back and I know I blogged it when they did it. Then they suddenly made my document vanish, and I am staring at the open screen on the computer with all the icons, as though I had never clicked onto the Word-Works. The reason is because the BRIGGERS/SATAN AND DEMONS AS THE WORLD CHURCHES REFER 2 THIS AS, The Astral World Lambrigg Cultist filth bags, were reading my thoughts, or placing a 'TWEEN-CHIP' between the 6th dimension and the receiving brain of Mountainpen, but without taking this into a technicality; they knew I was reading my recently posted blogs and was planning 2 post a small blog that showed how Wednesday night’s persecution and Sunday’s persecution, gave these diseased cheating ICPE using sister-trucking twist bags, the ultra tool 2 guarantee them a WIN on their fixed markets Monday and Thursday, as well as killing my Phillies in the WWLWW eventual wipe out of the Dodgers. Now, they have me good and plucking angry, so here goes BRO-Lawns!!!!!!! Briggers; I am not sending mixed signals 2 anyone, nor is my brain more scrambled up from what U sick knit eaters R doing 2 me than a dairy farm of yellow eggs on plates. But is it not TOTALLY FASCINATING SPOCK, how I so much as say, “Wait until I bag me a giant beauty queen somewhere, and U can kiss your evil empire bye-bye”, and the next 2 days, 'kafreakinglassboombang', the entire world around me transforms into an Oregon Polybius arena arcade of giant kitties. C, I would forget these ‘connections’ as would most people not gifted with unnatural memory abilities that can remember 40 digits repeated in those sike tests that we’ve all had 2 endure and suffer through. Dave Roth, the closest person 2 me, as he was my best friend in adult life B-4 they murdered him, Masonic forces that is, all WOMO connected and BRIGGER, AWA, natch; and even he could not dig even when I got him a giant shovel, as well as a warehouse full of extra ones. He would say, U say U-R gonna' bag the next super queen that chases after U, and then U wuss-puss out every time. It is not a wuss-out lads and lassies. I am totally Manipulated and Controlled by the Millionth-Council, and U can disbelieve in these things all U want, and it does not make them any less true, pal. Yet I read back my stuff, as U all must do and scratch your head until your hair falls the duck off your skull, but I know I am in utter awe and amazement. It is beyond ducking awesome, U can’t trucking make up this slit. U cannot B this creative, & nobody could invent my frucking horrific life; not S. King, not S, Spielberg; NONEOFEM, BRAH!!!!!!!!!!! I tried 2-B hypnotized in the mid nineties 2 not act this way with girls. NOTHING FLUCKING WORKS, and only I understand Y nothing can combat this, NOTHING!!!!! It is total mind control, Cranach, did U ever hear of Superman? Did any of U ever C the old black and white 'soups', and catch the one called, “The Mind Machine”? I am not sending anybody mixed signals, Walter, stay astral pal. I’ll handle my troubles from here bub!!!!! I will always love my Sarah-Stacey Jehovah Scylla. This never changes, it is set in stone beyond stone, and beyond all possible time and space in the entire 5th dimension, and this entire downlined closed curve locked infinity system. She may not remember with clarity yet, but if she was not starting 2, none of this would B happening around me, get the pix Walt???????? “No, no”, Shorty MacInvondi the LAST, not McGuire’s photo of an attempted murder of 2 innocent sightseers that were taking legal photographs of property on Tennessee Avenue in Atlantic City, Himacane and me, 2 years ago now practically 2 the day, and then MC-G destroyed my car, dreaming in the pain 4 me from the astral worlds where powerhouse Shannon Brenda kicked my car 2 pieces, and broke it at the Ollie Shore of ACNJUSAESMWG!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah old Ollie North and his crack head National Security Agency Secretary Fawn Whore Hall of 1987, dangerous world, shkit man, guys like U make it plucking dangerous, butt wipe!!!!! U-C if U all kept blogs and journals of your entire adult life, and woke up one day at shy of age 54 by only 6 weeks, U-2 baby love, would never B blindsided in long run play. Once a week or so, U would review and examine, and in your case, the odds would favor no one would care all that much. But when someone is carrying out all of this horrendous ducking bullslit on a person, such as with me verses the Lambrigger Cult, this all changes at the speed of ducking light squared. This is where we change the rules real fast, like warp ten, not only transferring mass into energy, but life into eternal hell & DOGTOWN!!!!!!! All evil will B forever burned up and destroyed ultimately 2 never come back again, says the great Doctor Harold Camping. Oh sir; how I only wish this were true in just 2 and a half years, as U say will B the case. If I could believe that nonsense 4 a single minper, I’d just sit the grit back with limeade and a bowl of chilly, and smile. I all ready have seen the year 2300 sir, I wish I had not, but I have. Wow, what a way 2 get easy government benefits, and yet all I did was tell the truth; Mrs. Mary Gaines. Y did your daughter do this 2 me, is the real question, mah'm. Let us talk about it when I lose me' worldly awareness after making this post up? Y did she do all of this 2 me in 2300, just 4 paying her the highest compliment any man can really pay any woman? Yes keeping a journal and record/diary, words count 4 puke, all my life since my twenties, does pay the hell off. Even my remembered full Lois Foca Lyrics, gash how can anyone in the United States Copyright Office not totally C what is happening 2 me, and what Scylla is doing 2 me; and just examine the lyrics on the tape I sent a year ago; and then go to the Carey site and listen. R-U really as gullible as Superman’s flower man, from “A Shot In The Dark” is NOT????????

This is Y-I laugh at the believers of a physically returning member of my family from so long ago.
Spirituality and Christianity and Morianity is experienced on an astral level, taking it to the physical level is so many years out and away from current collective enlightenment levels of present humanity, it is more laughable than all of Dangerfield, Harold Lloyd, and the 3 Stooges all put together and enhanced quantitatively. Grow up everybody, & GET A FREAKING LIFE!!!!!!! I only report my real life, the truth. I have no control over these dirt stinks making it all come straight the truck out of the damn Twilight Zone, 4 crissake!!!!!!!!!!!

Hay ole’ Granny, I now terminate this TRANNY, Ralph and your 'shore wife'. If this slit against me does not fruyucking back the knit off of me soon; this world will experience so much natural disaster, I cannot admit 2 causing it 'electro-metaphysically' on this blog, & U’ve been freaking WARNED 'politely', Mister 'ROWE'.

Posted by theansweristheqyuestion at 7:13 AM

Labels: ALIENS AND UFO SUPERNATURAL DREAMS MILLIONTH COUNCIL, BERMUDA TRIANGLE, government persecution in league with MILLIONTH COUNCIL, Millionth Council and Bermuda Triangle



HEY GREAT FOLKS, YO:


Remember that all U need 2 do 2-C things R not a hoax, in so far as when a blog was origfinally completed and dates showsn, is 2 click on the RED COLORED area above on any of me' reposted vblogs and they won't B red color highlaighted but this is just 2 show anyone that U can go directly 2 the old blogs an dc it is the same bnlog, other than 4 a few extremely minor alterations in puncuation and spelling and phrasing, no real information is ever altered in other words, no balloon hoaxes, no scared children involved here whatsoever, back in late 1009 or any other time eoither, YO great folks aldare!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







I believe that Sir Chester Frank would B chiming in right about now should he B here only he is naught, lovely Mizz 1983 Blake, so allow me 2 echo his awesome sentiments:



EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. And yes, lovely Katy non-Mike Soft, also totally and completely WEEEEEEEEDEEEEEEEKAWUSS as well, from the great and awesome Maryland-USA's Camp Chesapeake!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment