Monday, February 19, 2024

LOYAL-30, SUPPLEMENTAL BLOG ENTRY OF 02-18-2024

 

Posting up at 08:23 PM on 02/19/2024, Monday.




LOYAL-30, SUPPLEMENTAL BLOG ENTRY OF 02-18-2024







Diana's lovely three quarters full moon is beyond awesome and ravishingly gorgeous. U make me totally bonkers nutso Diana, me' wonderful teen queen astral goddess U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






My quantum carddeck that recently has gone close 2 the black matter space (B-M-S) 0-15 percent range in the Q&A---ART TEST querying system of 1985, from HIGHVIEW APARTMENTS OF WILL-I-AM-ST-OWN in good ole' NJUSAESMWG; has now reached a so-far all time low score of 18.4873 percent in accuracy-rating-testing, or (ART), as in hungry snacks and also non-hungry 'SNACNACS'. Again in reminding me' awesome L-30-Blogaudians or 4 short from now on, me' great true-blue non-Amy Cooley 'L30B' folks, anything providing ART-TEST queries in the B-M-S or the antimatter realm of reflections, and where YES=NO, and where NO=YES; is actually becoming mathematical as follows: By reversing these answers, a 14.55 percent ART, is actually producing answers 2 posed queries, of 85.45 accuracy in averaged long running play, or until any significant alterations in that averaged number that is highlighted in red and underlined, begins 2 show up. Simple as that, peeps. I admit that recently, I have used some large CO-NON-ART or combined-odds Q&A's in order 2 bring this score down 2 where it is in the past couple of weeks, but it could have just as easily thrown the scores way back up and closer 2 the middle-ranged hyperspace-equation (MRHSE) of totally worthless playing values, and I simply decided about 2 weeks or so ago, 2 TAKE THE DAMN GAMBLE, and won, again, simplllleeee as THAT me' awesome L30B folks, and others aldare somewhere & everywhere, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!! Hey peeps, whether I had won or lost here, this is what was all meant 2-B in me' interaction with the cosmos in me' attempt 2 get a Q-C-D 2 reach or approach a very MAGICAL END-ZONE or M-E-Z)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I am getting very close, and have decided 2 begin asking some powerful stuff, and I plan 2 share the Q&A queries with U, me' L30B, and who else is also out here, me' BRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW-THAT.








      Photos of the Day





MOUNTAINPEN'S LUNAR CALENDAR:



MONDAY, FEBRUARY 19, 2024---JWSC-MON-12-62



CURRENT PHASE IS: WAXING GIBBOUS 3:7



N.M. WXC1 WXC2 WXC3 WXC4 WXC5 WXC6 F.Q. WXG1 WXG2 WXG3 WXG4 WXG5 WXG6 WXG7 F.M. WNG1 WNG2 WNG3 WNG4 WNG5 WNG6 WNG7 L.Q. WNC1 WNC2 WNC3 WNC4 WNC5 WNC6 N.M.






WANING CRESCENT------(W-N-C)

WANING GIBBOUS--------(W-N-G)

WAXING CRESCENT------(W-X-C)

WAXING GIBBOUS---------(W-X-G)








Between approximately just shy of 6 and nearly half past seven this evening, I took 3 major CRASH LEVEL PRIVATE PISS BUBBLE AERIAL PLANE ASSAULTS, and it seems 2 have quieted down now as of just shy of 8 of the clock, and Diana's lovely moon is shining down on HER little boy, and protecting and watching over me as best as SHE can, I'm quite sure. Naturally, I speak of HER ENERGY, so stop seeing this as me being goofy and loving some rock a quarter million miles out into cold dark space some place. Without properly understanding stuff, peeps of this Earth-Planet just love judging what they never even bother 2 stop and take the time 2 understand it. I ain't asking U-2-B the next goddang Einstein, just that if U don't understand something fully, don't B so incredibly danglass quick 2 judge it. Should U-B catapulted back into time 300 years tomorrow and began talking about the stuff that goes down in this 2024 year, U would B judged as well and in very short order; then towered somewhere or worse, and burned by a lot of dudes carrying petards and shouting DEATH-2-U over and over again, and THAT,-I-P-Y; YO!!!!!!!!!!






The magic government owned BRAIN inside all of our systems that is very tiny and unknown 2 the best hackers 4 the very most part and even the dark net is relatively silent or so I have been recently told by that dude at the mechanic place whom I named 'Mister Mechanic-Meet' 4 a codename, and 4 short; and this little thing is how all of my wild hacks R being done 2 me, and it wasn't until the start of this major wild glass 2024 year, that I came 2 learn and truly begin understanding the awesome details 2 all of this hellishness on steroids!!!!!!!!!!! But what I have mind-retrieved from using part-'A' and part-'B' SAFET, just this past week now, THAT goes beyond even the government owned BRAINS inside all of our systems and automobiles, YO WEERLLD out there!!!!!!!! Steve and Patty, and maybe my own mother as well, seemingly were all in on this WHATEVER IT ALL WAS AND STILL IS, and guess what? I have already asked the 'B-M-S---Q-C-D' about this, and of course, this may throw off the entire system since I cannot get a quick answer so as 2 update the system and carddeck result, and so I need 2-B very careful in this wild experiment. Still, so far the actual answer which means that if I get a NO it means YES and vice versa here in the matter side of the B-B system out here in the 5th dimensional hyperspace; and it seems cosmos has told me that I have a greater than 80 percent chance 2-B given accurate answers on this, and here is what I have been card-told on me' first 4 posed queries: Q-1, Is Patty and Steve behind some cosmic level important deal in my life? ANSWER-----YES. Q-2, Is MC my daughter? ANSWER-----YES. Q-3, Is Morianity and all that I have told and blogged since early in 2006 accurate at least 90 percent and R the UFO's actually the level 8 and level 9 purgatite entities known as the ASTRAL PLANE 'COINS' AND 'COILS'? ANSWER-----YES. Q-4, R there other factors beyond Jesus Christ's SAFET and the SAFET-B tool used by me that allowed me 2 unlock the hypnotic mind interference done 2 me by Patty and Steve back close 2 a decade ago when I ran into Steve at the local Publix Grocery Store? ANSWER-----NO.






04:00 PM, MONDAY---PRESIDENT'S DAY HOLIDAY WEEKEND, FEBRUARY 19, 2024:


Pageviews past week



449


1 followers


4631 posts


212 comments







All Time--------------------------434,041


Today-----------------------------------44


Yesterday-------------------------------45


This Month--------------------------1,311


Last Month--------------------------9,893





SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, YO; a big fat flabby WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, and WEEEEEEEEEEDEEEEEEEEKAWUSS, and my very eternal best, 2 the LOYAL-30 who remain with me day after day, some 4 close 2 seven thousand days now, ever since Sabrina Stuart and ALL 'D-S' transdimensional lab technicians and researchers of the J&H John Yaegar Society, and this blogging work, “all began”; and never think great peeps, that I AM NOT SUPER HYPER ULTRA APPRECIATIVE 2-U GREAT L-30'S YO. 'Whaaaaha-aha-aha' M. McNulty Sir.



THE END, ALL LOVELY KATY'S OUT THERE; '97-'07.

No comments:

Post a Comment