Wednesday, January 18, 2023

BTAT--CHAPTER 0013

 

BTAT—CHAPTER 0013

Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Blog start time is half past noon.

 

 

I am having two back to back SUPER HIGH CALLIO-CAREYO-TAMMIC DAYS and this hellishness on me will never ever end or stop unless I have the mother fucking balls to run far away from this totally evil place that either is doing this to me or is allowing it, and either way, it is beyond monstrous or anything worthy of descriptive words. The chemtrails are all over the place, and the private crash level super loud plane and areal persecution at my residence is off the dial, but there is a tiny wee bit of light at a far end of my tunnel with this and today I will tell you all just a bit about what happened with some of my local nabes back when I was trying to set myself up with home-WIFI-internet, and how it all relates to my MISOE- PERSECUTION that has been ever-ongoing now right to this very present point of chronology and that began in the middle nineteen hundred eighties. This is about the worst death siege since well back into the previous year of 2022, and it not only is areal, but it includes these monstrous mother fucking assaults on my sick elderly physical body to boot. These narcissistic psychopaths have no humanity or decency whatsoever. I am clit huffing 68 mother fucking years old, and they have no shame; not one bit of shame, Mister Jack McCoy and Congressman Dell, on the fictional television show titled, “L&O”. Then after I left this very library last evening, I had another major diarrhea assault from their famous Havana death beam sonic weaponry system, and as I was parking to go into my trailer from the driveway at my residence; a crash level and super loud and low private piper-job airplane practically came down and struck the place. I will be learning soon how to operate the video systems in my Galaxy-Android smart phone, and then I will begin to make a video-record of this, and yes, Mister SWAP will take it to the authorities and force them to begin an investigation on this, as now, I have a new witness right at my place that I refuse to talk about one bit further right now, as the MISOE is famous for somehow and quite magically, making folks who attempt to help me in these matters, simply fucking cunt vanish away. All anyone out here needs to know 4 right now regarding this, is that there is someone who is also tired of this shit at my fucking residence, and will indeed cooperate after I get a case officially filed in the Saint Lucie County grievance system for matters such as these.

 

 

MAGNESONIC—MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

 

USE ALL ORDERS GENERAL AND SPECIAL. USE ALL TECHNOLOGIES, ZDT AND ADT. SCAN FOR WHOEVER IS HURTING MY HEALTH AND PHYSICAL SHELL (HUMAN BODY) AS WELL AS WHOEVER OUT THERE IS RELENTLESSLY HARASSING ME WITH AIR ASSAULTS.

 

COMPUTER, (MAGNETIC SOUND MACHINE), ON AN ‘I’-2-‘D’, A/B-TONE, PHASING PUNSIHMENT SEQUENCING SYSTEM, THERE IS A TOTALLY SINGED, CRUSHED, ANDDESTROYED I-O ON YOUR T-B. EMPOWER IT NOW SO WHATEVER HAPPENS TO THIS, HAPPENS TO THESE DISEASED FILTHY PRICK (MISOE) ENEMIES OF MINE FOR FOUR STRAIGHT DECADES OF TIME. YOU’RE A/B EMPOWERIZATION TONES WILL NOW BE HEARD VIA THE NEW EITT THA THAS REPLACED THE OLD-STYLE AT&T TELEPHONE TONE SIGNALS.

 

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE—TONE-A

 

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE—TONE-B

 

GO TO G-189 UNDER CG-18, AND S-T-O-P!

 

 

I will now adjust, as I always do on this blogging project of over seventeen total years of time now; to whoever is injuring and destroying me, and right now; it appears it is time 4 me to discuss what many folks call and now recently have labeled in this 21st century, our SHADOW-GOVERNMENT. So what is going in in somewhat of an opener-nut-shell, folks? Well, this will be a totally compressed and abridged version of shit that I am only merely for right now, opening up with my great Blogaudians out here, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!! Remember the fantastic television show, “Ghost Whisperer”, and their very opening first season, and the final episode on it, regarding the terrible passenger airplane crash that took place right outside of the town of the show, symbolically named I am quite sure for HIGHVIEW, and was called GRANDVIEW???? Remember how the NTSB agent and the other ‘Feebies’ asked lovely Mizz J. L. Hewitt or Mizz Malinda Gordon in the show’s character who was the ghost whisperer, and I’ll quote what he said to her in the show, “Are you registered”? This means, RU a registered operative? Now this part of great fictional show is by no means FICTIONAL. I have discussed only once in recent blogs and back quite a ways now, the term of “RO” or Registered-Operatives”, back when I was discussing alphabet-soup governmental secret operating agencies, such as CIA, NSA, and many more are indeed out there peeps. HUUUUUUUGE computer hacking is AGAIN taking place, Sheriff Ken Mascara, kind sir!!!! The type of margins I was using suddenly just altered and many SPACEBAR-HACKS also are going down now, Mister 1980 Joe RPL Sivo, Sir, YO BRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!! These cunt eating mother fucking pricks are all over and on me like flies on a hot July goddamn fucking garbage truck, ON STEROIDS-SQUARED, YO YO YO ME’ FUCKING BRAHHHHHHHH!!!! Because the character of the show, Mizz Gordon has these abilities that she calls ‘gifts’ and that without hesitation would call “A CURSE” for crissing out loud folks, but this is why the agent asked her that question, and none of this is fictional, beyond the show itself, ghosts, and so on. This again, merely opens up the topic of how shadow government is truly operating, and believe me folks, you would all be beyond shocked what the entertainment and Hollywood knows about such matters, and again, we’re leaving all of that right here 4 today, YO BRO!!!!!!!! There is just too much ground to cover now, and the library is only open today until five of the clock, and it is seven goddessdamn minutes past one now, YO. It amazes me that the word “goddessdamn” is in the public non-savable spell-check WORD program dictionaries, but it is peeps! I do make saves to the dictionary to rid the word-document of the red-wavy lines that would otherwise remain there and annoy me, but those saves only last until the system eventually is shut down, rebooted, and ready for the next cum-puke-her session, typical public-terminal  ops, YO ME’ BRARRRRRR!!!!!!! Now again, if power had gone out or some hacker had screwed with me as they did yesterday, my blog would have vanished. The damn thing was not saving. It seems that the mouse on these computers need replacement, and when I think I have clicked onto something successfully, it does not always do its job. So somehow I need right at the start after typing in just one sentence, to check by going off and then making sure I can get onto the new chapter and thus I would know that the new chapter is indeed being SAVED. I think with these old clunker systems and hacking on top of that that it’s easier SAVING SOULS than blog chapters. Hell, all I need to do is tell someone to accept the Lord Jesus Christ as their savior, and thou shalt be saved, YO!!!!!!! Shall we move on, or ‘shalt naught’, Mizz AT&T Blake from 1983? What she ‘failed to GET’, daddy of the great musician on the cursed-9th GW television show on season #2, is that not only #10 tracks, trailer’s, and gorgeous girls beginning with ‘S’ letter Christian names, is that if no one could have been able to get onto my telephone line that day in May in 1983, then how did lovely Mizz Ross get on it, if SHE IS NOT ELECTRICITY IN A HUMAN FORM? You all know this is real, and that I am not a delusional insane psychotic; but whoever tries out here, to endlessly cover up stuff such as all of the weird flying objects remaining forever unidentified, and many other things discussed for 17 years now in this Morianity Blog, or the (BOM), is going to also target these words that the Mountainpen speaks. It matters naught world, that I know that aliens and UFO’s the way that Ufologists believe it all 2B, is simply untrue. You’d think that these mighty ‘shadow governmental fawces’ would love me, only they hate me most of all. If this does naught prove my words are all true and real, well, then nothing will or ever can. I cannot force blind eyes to open and see should they choose to never do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let us move on for now since a lot of ground needs 2B covered today to get major revenge for this major assault and MISOE strike on me that is botbaring the living fucking cunt hot shit out of me and my entire 1st month of JANUARY, another one of the enemy’s HUUUUUUUUUUUUGE non-Sanders tricks, called and labeled by the Mountainpen here as illegally using MAP-TECH, and is short for Magnetic Percentage Technology, on this BOM project.

 

 

We need to get on the great topic now of BIBLICAL GENERATIONS. Most bible scholars agree that based on comparing the scriptures with each other and then determining what they are truly saying in comparative terms with what is being discussed both biblically in whole verses the actual topic at hand, that a biblical generation is either, depending on the verses being read, 40, 70, or 100 years of time. Now here is some powerful information that 99.99 percent of any and all church-goers the world over, are purely ignorant to. Lifespans in the pre-flood days were roughly eight times larger than today’s spans of physical life are. Life exists here in the waking world in perfectly ordered and mathematical ways that remain unchanged. Things change, tech changes, scenery changes, on and on we could go here. People DO NOT CHANGE. Life may appear 2B contradictory to that due to general sociological rules being changed and thus a basic conformity needs to be adjusted to by the populous. But life habit such as when we as a general society do things or the major things of life such as leave the nest, marry, retire from our life’s labors, and these type of things remain a fixed average that can indeed always be perfectly computed and statistically analyzed with very high degrees of accuracy within very tiny ranges of tolerance margins. So in other words, taking the magical number of eight since lifespans since the flood days have decreased by 8:1 in human years, global death year average today is not even quite sixty years. So rounding it to 60 2B generous and then multiplying by 8 and we get 480 years. And in the Old Testament Bible scriptures, the average ages discussed for those who died, and then had their deaths recorded biblically; normally ranges eight times that figure and so averaging for the most part as between 320 years and 640 years, with the few extra old Methuselah types of course, just as today we have a whole bunch now of elders that are up in the eleven decade time range and still somewhat kicking along. But the 320-640 average when divided by 8 comes out to the global averages of death-years around the planet today. The math fits absolutely perfectly, Mister only-human Bruce Alan Pennock of 1972 Cooley Hall, am I WROOOOOOOOONG, oh lovely 1980 hair shampoo girl???????? So moving this 8:1 human habits average system along here folks, let me proceed with other things that R based around this, such as mating, marriages, and of course human species propagation. Today the average time that folks have their first-born offspring is around age 33 years, thus three per century. So with a lifespan of eight times the post-flood days back a long time ago, multiplying 33 times 8 and we now get an average BEGAT-age so-2-speak. So 33X8=264 years. Now taking the 42 generations spoken of by Saint Mathew at the very opening of the Christian Bible’s NEW TESTAMENT, we have the 14-14-14 totaling up to 42-generations, so again, averaging the age when offspring are beginning to happen after marriage unions back in those times, and now we arrive at 42 times 264. 264X42= 11,088 years. Now this takes us according to the Gospel of Mathew’s words in the great BEGAT’s, naught BTAT’s; back quite a ways into history, after we of course also remember to add in our present AFTER-COMMON-ERA (AD) time in years which now is 2,023, so adding 2023+11088=13,111, and by the way, Jane Sleazebag nailed me today back at home on my living fucking rook digital clock at eleven goddamn eleven. Hey, t quote David Roth from long ago only not that long ago such as thousands of damn ass years; but hey, “What can you expect”???????? Sometimes I’d ask him and I quote myself here, “How do you win”? He’d reply immediately back to me with, “YOU DON’T”!!!!!!!!!! And goddamn it folks, HE WAS 100 PERCENT PLUS CORRECT, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!! Moving forward here now: I was 89 years old as Kane back in Eden, and dividing that by 8 and we get the true mind age when I flew into my jealous murdering rage and busted my poor brother’s skull apart with a very heavy and HUUUUUUUUUGE stone for being able to please my lovely teen-queen SSJKK with much better gifts as I was only a poor dirt farmer back then, always POOR ME, pattern never alters, just CONTINUES, right Sir James T. Burr Sir from 1976-AD? So mentally, I was about 8 and one eighth years old, and I reacted like a child of that age, despite having a physical age of nearly ninety. But let us naught forget the math here, lovely Mizz 1983 Blake from AT&T, shall we? We take my age of 89 years as Kane and add the other time that brings us right to this AD-year-2023, 89+13,111, and we arrive mathematically at the figure of 13,200. This is roughly when SSJKK began our so-called as the “BOM” labels it as, “Adam & Eve Experiment”, or (AAEE) for a short whittle freaking abbreviation here. This is why my 2007 LOIS FOCA musical project, called the “Karaoke Lunch-break at the Sorian-18 Guardhouse” that some power in the system refused to permit me to add in the magical family-linking-proofs of that wild 18 number, but yes, had the lyrics on that song that discussed my brother Abel being done in by me because of my great intense jealous love for Pink Goddess, and how I was sentenced to an Astral Plane interaction of numerous minnina-kalpa’s into DOGTOWN, mortal world concepts being HAITES or HELL. Wow-this, HUH GWATE WORLD? ‘Jumping fucking Jahaushashaush’, as I said way back in Eden’s garden upon numerous occasions. So after I was kicked off the damn property and went into an area known Biblically as Nod, where did the others all come from so that more population would be able to come into being? I certainly have no clear waking world memory of that type of thing, oh wonderful fellow Earth-Citizens out here, YO BRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

Now to get back to continuing the Anita Hill story, Dave Roth’s pen-pal from earlier times that don’t date back quite that far into the shadowy lands of antiquity. When she was under the guns of the great powerful shadows and forces that none of us ever really see until it is too late, sort of like the lightning bolt that you never see, and then, well, to quote my talented kid from oh-eight on her great website, 2-Late-YO! I never made things clear enough originally. It was not during those hearings where the Honorable Clarence Thomas was being accused of sexual misconduct by Mizz Hill, but later after this when WORD-PROGRAMS and computers were being more frequently used. Some hacking was indeed going on in those times, such as on one of the very first plots of the “L&O” TV-SHOW with the hospital and the old guy with the cataracts in his eyes and nearly totally blind, and how his hacker-son had loaded a program into a hospital that screwed with patient blood-glucose readings and killing a few of them in revenge for what he perceived as medical malpractice done to his dad. Now yes, Computer-Hacking was beginning, but I was not talking about those times, but rather, closer to a decade later at the start of our new 21st century. She would be attempting to use her WORD-Program and told Sir David Roth in a letter that he did indeed share with me back shortly B4 he was murdered in his sleep, WHERE SHE WENT INTO GREAT DETAIL, AND THIS WAS SEVERAL YEARS B4 MY 2006 BLOGS HAD BEGUN, AND WHEN I WAS TOTALL IGNORANT AND UNAWARE OF ANYTHING SUCH AS WORD-PROGRAMS, COMPUTERS, INTERNET, BLOGGING; THE ENTIRE MOTHER FUCKING COCK SUCKING SMACK, AS A MATTER OF FACT PEEPS!!!!!!!!!! I didn’t know shit from sugar juices back then, peeps, YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My simple point here for today folks is that Mizz Hill was obviously placed on the Shadow Government’s Persecution List, or for a short abbreviation here, placed onto the goddamn (SGPL)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WEEEEEEE, Sir Chester Boy, and a gwate big HUUUUUUUUUUUGE “Boy oh boy oh boy” Uncle Billy” Frank Capra Wonderful Life all time movie-gwates, YO BRAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! WOWSER-WOWSER, WOWEEE WOW-WOW, YO oh world out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My dad, being born in fucking cunt Toledo, Ohio, USA-ESMWG, said it all and I’ll echo and reverberate his words from the past right now on this whittle blog, “Holy Toledo”. Maybe if this was 1969 again, I may slightly alter this to, “Holy holly Toledo sleep-talkers”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yesssssirrrrrrrr, he sure said some junk in his sleep when he was visiting the apartment that my mom and I were residing in in early 1974. B4I go on with any of this or any other junk here folks, let me tell you all that another prior blogging hack or error (PBHE) for short; was when I said on my previous CHAPTER 0012 BLOG how the goddamn death weapon that the MISOE uses on me and others as well, was killing me at my old age, not that it was ever some fucking cunt walk on the beach at any age even as early as my thirties when this shit against me all began. I spelled it accidentally or ‘whatever’ Congressman, not Andres but ‘ANDREWS’, another previous Chapter-0012 fuck up folks. But yes peeps, I spelled the death weapon, the HAVAVA instead of course of its proper name of the HAVANA as this was the place there in Cuba where it became a news item and no longer was just the so called delusional insanity of the Mountainpen-crackpot from New Jersey. Anyone out here can Google up that fucking website of the WFMU-INTERNET RADIO system, “crackpots from New Jersey”. Some of my sad story is all up on this site, YO!!! The fucking MISOE HACKING ENEMIES are still at it, changing my page settings from the HOME to the PAGE-LAYOUT page. This happened completely automatically folks. Most of these hacks indeed fucking do, YO YO YO YO YO, and yes Michael McNulty-1971 Sir, “AHA-AHA0-AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA”!!! Weel weel fucking cunt ass funny huh Mizz Sheila Franklin Hair? HA-HA-HA, huh lovely 1968 girl????????????????? My best to the Davis and the Gaines families, lovely S.F. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, Sir Chester-F!

 

 

 

 

Most of my BEACH NIGHTMARES from bad and strange experiences, to the weird and rotten peeps around me, fucking with me, and making my life miserable 24-7-365.24219; are all a part of the ‘RO’s’ of the Shadow Government. SPACE-BAR-HACKS R going right off the mother fucking dials, people, YO!!!!!!!!! Again, RO stands for REGISTERED OPERATIVES, just as in the great ‘GW’ television show’s episode at the finish of the original season. These scum sucking jerk off pricks never ever stop fucking goddamn screwing with me, and some of this bullshit began all the way back in the late 1960’s, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO ME’ FOLKS!!!! 3,385 words typed now, and it is already fucking quarter shy of three of the clock on this afternoon from DOGTOWN, so I need to wrap up my shit as I have some errands to go fucking on, peeps, YO!!!!!!!!!!!! The same peeps that sent scum bags to my job and told me in a darkened area that my pants do not go all the way to my shoes directly after complaining about that very same thing to my mom in our home in Moorestown, NJUSAESMWG back in 1988 somewhere, are the same peeps who do all of these mother fucking things to me both day and night, forever and goddamn ever!!!!!!!!! These peeps make me miserable at home, where I work, where I go, at beaches, it never ever stops, and this is real, AND THEY ARE MOTHER FUCKING REAL. They use noise against me when I am out on errands or just out at a park or whatever. Remember peeps, the Ruby Ridge and the Branch Davidians in Texas, and all of it when these scum ball trash ass fuckers used noise against their foes as well, blaring HUUUUUUUUGE speakers with super loud music at them day and night? I am naught making any of these things up lovely Mizz 1983 BLAKE, mahm, YO!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot be the only goddamn mother fucking victim of their aerial assaults either, and I just wish to the fucking cunt goddess that someone would contact me and help us form some type of an anti-persecution group or club, or WHATEVER, ole’ pal and later-2-become a Federal Congressman from Haddon Heights in New Jersey-USA, Honorable Robert Andrews!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jesus Katy Christ; another quote of my wonderful and Latengrate pappy, oh world, YO!!!!

 

 

I am not a leader, despite my mommy always insisting that I am, and was; and just because she observed the extremely weird phenomenon that other kids would always almost magically follow me and copy shit that I did as a youngster, and with a clockwork regularity. This was true, I deny it naught Mizz Blake, but ‘I ain’t no leader’, to say this in ghetto-style, YO. But there really truly are some weird wild forces that surround me and thus effect the entire people around me, seemingly endlessly in various ways throughout my life, and even culture itself has managed to copy a lot of things in this very similar manner. The things that I could actually get into here regarding this phenomenon are beyond plentiful, way too numerous to even begin to tackle on this blog right now. Things I know beyond any doubt whatsoever, such as interest in artists when they were children, expanded dynamic ranges in musical recording, isolation in general in sociological behaviors such as peeps today all being on their island-universe smart-phone systems and tuning out the world, yet magically connected into it in ways that defy logic and reason; and I could literally move this list onward into practically infinity itself, me’ gwate peeps out here, YO!!!!!!!!! Even the wild conspiracy theories all began from exact shit spoken by me, and I cannot help but recognize exact phrases, concepts, ideas, and on and on all of my damn life, decade after goddamn fucking decade. RO’s folks, are nothing other than TYPe-3-EXPLORATRONS, or (T-3-E’s) for short. They have absolutely and totally taken over the entire global power systems, without exception, as there is no other possible rational or reasonable explanation that could possibly exist here, in order to explain away properly, all that has been going on, and especially since the mother fucking RONALD REAGAN-ERA in time! This dude was most likely his absolute HUUUUUUUUUGEST and most effective PUPPET IN LONG-TERM RECENT HISTORY OF THE PLANET!!!!!!! They love to play games, just as all entities of the timeless PURGATORY have this affinity. They do it so as to avoid what I call the Twilight Zone PIP Syndrome, and not the episode with Sir Billy Mumy but the one with Sir Sebastian Cabot, who also went onto play a few years later on, in that great television show called, “Family Affair”. The criminal little shit head who got shot by the city police and ended up in “The other place”, found out that timeless anything, good or bad, is HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now this is the magic of Purgatory’s great CAPITOL CITY of Sahasra Dal Kanwal. Here, the great Sarah-Stacey Jehovah Krassle is able to remove from any legitimate city-registered entity who is there legitimately, the concept of endlessness from our awareness, SHE actually takes it from us and for us, and thus our human world religious and Christian concept that has become somewhat mistranslated in its TRUE-MEANINGS, of Jesus taking the sins from us, so that we can then enter the Kingdom of God. Without going on too far here, and sidetracking the issue and point, out in the Purgatory beyond the six entrances of SDK and the great Linelane systems leading in and out; we have many types of Astral-Entities or PHASE-2-Purgatites. Phase-1 is the great SINGULARITY, and only this is PHASE-1, and any and all things outside and beyond of this is the creation of this ABSOLUTE GRAVITATION FORCE. Phase-3 are the Astral-Dreamers who come into young little babies after they have been here between one and seven months for the most part. Phase-4 are the astral entities who try to cheat and come here but get lawtronically transposed into the imaginations of the mystery writers and along those lines. Many of them make it to that phase-level of ‘C-SQ division existence’ here immortal waking life, and then some fewer of these entities do violate the LAWTRONICS, and managing to become the TYPE-3-EXPLORATRONS. I will be discussing a lot more along these lines. Believe THAT, people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will tell you why games are played in order to distract from the nightmare existence of endless time-less-ness of PURGATORY, or the Astral Plane. I will tell you some of the3-D geography of Purgatory, and how I used to ask Diana (Lightning) here in mortal life back in the late 1980’s, to help me to “map out HER world”, and how SHE has done just that by permitting some few precious memories of my true self there (my soul if you will) with HER, in Ricktown, which is a place along the great Astral Plane Linelane #9910. We have 10,000 provincial Linelane systems there, as well as slightly over 30,000 inter-provincial ones too, that stretch for quatoradecillions of Earth-Type miles in length going into far away provinces that surround the great capitol province of Olympia in all 6 directions. Remember that the Purg is 3-D, and is not like life here on a planet’s surface in waking mortal life in only 2-D with just N, S, E, and W for 4 directions. I will tell you also much it will totally leave you all half and maybe completely goddamn mother fucking totally insaneB4I am all through here with the BOM, YO YO YO MER’ BRAHHHHHHHH!!!! I will tell you all just why many things are going down with all of us, but I won’t lie and tell you that I know it all, as I don’t know it all, so let’s get that fucking bullshit straight right now me’ wonderful Blogaudian folks out there!!!!!!!!! I will bet that the ICPE-APE shit is behind this major hellishness on me recently, just as that goddamn fucking governmental McCarthy house-speaker vote was B4 back the last that time I was made 2 suffer with all of this death siege and TOTAL-DOGTOWN, YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUTTTTTTTT, big ass BUTT people; it is time for me to end this blog now today, at half past three on this middle-late Wednesday afternoon. “SOOOOOO”, “WEEEEEEEEEE”

END OF THIS GODDAMN TRANNY, YO GRANNY!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment