Thursday, January 12, 2023

BTAT--CHAPTER 0010

 

BTAT—CHAPTER 0010   

Thursday, January 12, 2023

 

 

I have been under some wicked ‘MISOE’ death siege, and it all started with that crap in the government with electing that stupid republican speaker; and the final vote that McCarthy was able to get, was because the enemies assaulted me HUUUUUUUUUGELY, Senator Sanders, kind sir. I know you know this is all the truth, sir. They could not get it to happen until ‘BAM’, Chef Emeril sir, as they began to really assault poor parallel event picked on since summer-1986 Mister Mountainpen, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!! If I had not asked the librarian here to check on this document, I would not be saving to my USB (E)-drive, as I always forget to click on that one damn thing, Captain Spock-Whales of 1986. I need to scroll a bar down and click on this and this is what I forget to do when suddenly a red print notice appears atop of the screen monitor saying something failed to properly function. Now this was going on super-hyper big time during the pre-Gulf wars, and those two damn ass military operations with the Dark Shadows/Donna Summer internally made initials, and we ALL KNOW THIS, unless we’re damn ass retarded, YO ME’ BRAHHHHHHHH!!!! Anyone who denies these truths is a blatant outright liar. I on the other hand have absolutely no futhermucking reason to sit here lying on this blog to the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I swear these things are totally true and real and not the product of delusional insanity, and anyone at any time in legitimate authority is free to polygraph and Pentothal-truth drug me, so do it, YO!!!!!!!!!! U all have no concept of how much I wish to prove this nightmare hell I’m in to the world, so do it futhermuckers, do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is the same thing with all of my wild claims that I’ve made online with just over 17-YEARS now of the ‘BOM’ (Blogs Of Mountainpen).

 

 

Both my mother and my best pal Mister David Roth died supposedly in their sleep, and my mother actually was brought back as technology in these times allows us to do as we all know, but if anyone wishes and chooses to think and believe that this is a purely random happenstance dual-event, go ahead you moron idiots. They both were asleep and POW, they were assaulted by some type of magical subatomic force (left-spinning energies), that mean none of the human race one small bit of good, EVER! Both happened two years apart, good old number two, and on top of that, they both died in the first week of the electrical (MARCH) month. They were the only 2 people in my life, as my orbit is always small, not consisting of a lot of close peeps. Yes, I have known and been associated with a truly HUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE orbit of folks throughout the past half century in me’ whittle life, but not closely. David Roth and me’ mom were the only two close peeps to me in those times of the very ending of the previous century and then into the starting of this current 21st century. We will most assuredly be getting into the details to these things later on, but I wish to talk about powerful other shullbit for right now, kind folks. Last night folks, I had wild a powerful dream that I just was telling you all about this type of dreaming on the previous blog; the type or one of the two types actually, that indeed is able to kill us (in our sleep), Dave Roth and sweet whittle adorable mommy, YO Paula King and Sarah Callio of the Atlantic City Witches Coven of NJUSAESMWG. !!!!!!!! I was not running for the light but even though my semi-waking mind was fully aware that there is no light to turn on in my north bedroom as there was in that Oaklyn apartment, where I had this exact same type of nightmare upon many various times. But I was still in my mind trying to wake up and each time I got closer, ‘in my mind’ to the light-switch that of course would not operate a light, only a fan; I was slowly working my way towards coming back to waking life, and out of the fifth dimensional hyperspace. The exact thing that scares us in these types of dreams, and yes I’ve researched this quite extensively, as well as spoken to others who’ve experienced them; and it appears that it is simply not allowed to ever be remembered in any true and meaningful way upon finally waking. When something is too powerful in either hyperspace or on the Astral-Plane, the conscious mind does a memory repression, not allowing it to have any space on that level of thought. We have discussed earlier on prior blogs about how our brain actually assigns some things into these lower and sub-con zones, keeping only the things that we need for proper living here in the waking world around us. To quote Sir Ziggy Malyeska from summer time in 1969, “That’s the way it goes”. But my ‘pernt’ here Sir Archibald Bunkerqueens is very simple. In Purgatory, things for me are happening, and they are a part of some gigantic reality or higher truth, and no one world of physicality is ever able to contain our true being-ness in just merely one dimension, or one 3-D reality. So all of our doubles in the entire dream-realm are a part of the reflected image of the Astral Plane’s higher realty and truth. Even Doctor Billy Graham was somehow aware of this powerful truth. He spoke on several of his crusades back in the previous century of how our “soul” is too large to be fully contained in our ‘human life’. Dreams are too complex to tackle in one blog or in one entire year of blogs, so you will have to bear with me as this continues to move along, folks. I will now tell you what my daughter Merry said to me in that university area that resembled the University of Pennsylvania from several days back that I said on a prior blog that I did not wish to discuss. This is not a precise quote but in a paraphrase here, she said that “my ‘shoebox’ was my non-Volvo-Saturn, and ha-ha, we have it now”. Then her second and final sentence to me went along the lines of, “those two letters in your 1997 dream are just that, letters, not my initials as you once believed but the letters of 18-14 need to be divided by two in order to show the year of the dreams”, and that is a quote, the part of “in order to show the year of the dreams”, and that is a quote, the part of “in order to show the year of the dreams”. When I awoke, it took me a few minutes to understand this. Yes if we take the 18-14, and divide both sides by the (2) number, we do indeed arrive at 9-7 or the year in the 19-hundreds of 97 (1997). This truly upset me, and I wasn’t going to tell about this; but because of yesterday’s major hellishness and death siege, I have broken and altered my original decision of not to tell this to you, my Blogaudians. Indeed, and as Merry said to me in this wild dream near the potato chip factory and magical school, which in truth is the (Atlantic County Detention Center) in Egg Harbor City, from ‘zillions of recurring dreams’ from my past in the 20th century that I continued having; 1997 was the year of so many of my mind blowing ‘non Russ-Marcucci’ dreaming interactions pertaining to all of the entire insane mess from Earthly-Dogtown. I did naught ask for this Mizz Blake of AT&T, any more than I asked for what went down in May of 1983, and then persisted endlessly thereafter, YO! But you can see that my Saturn car, as it truly was part of my mind boggling time trip that I experienced back at the Highview Apartments in 1996, was part of the conversation in this incredible dream back a few nights ago, with good ole’ lovely Merry at age ten. I only, in waking life, had interactions with her, when she was age two, age fourteen, and age sixteen, and yes I said only 14 and 16 in a recent blog, SOSO-WEIN, more MIND-HACKS. They made me forget that major road trip with my ‘Aunt non-Bruth-HACK’, in 1972 up to the north shore of Long Island, the dog walking, the spurious flash toy, and without any decades later ghost TV-shows with other small children, such as Aiden, huh lovely Mizz Jennifer Love Hewitt????????!!!! No HACKERS, naught 1872, it was in 1972. I doubt that Merry was 102 years old then. How I love these BH-hackers!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ain’t life just so grand, Sir DCR?

 

 

I spoke way too soon peeps, regarding my utility assaults that are being by these diseased sicko miserable MISOE’s. My ROKU is being messed with endlessly, I am being thrown off and sent back to the homepage as I am watching shows, I am being slow and delay hit, I am getting stopped from watching shows I like and it just goes into ad spots and then back to a row of show-boxes and when I click onto the remote to watch, another ad spot, and the cycle just continues endlessly. I will be complaining to the mother flocking Federal Communications Commission as I did B4 with the Comcast peeps, and this stopped my problem with that. Speaking of that, the freaking November 17, 2022 incident was my own fault. I had no idea that canceling out a phone to switch to another carrier automatically caused the old system to disconnect at a random time that no one any control over. I was told that I should have gone into the Comcast Store to begin with in order to switch to them for my new service provider. That would have saved me a near heart attack and real hellishness, but who tells us old stinking dumb-ass farts anything in this new digital age of HELL??????????????? Yes world, a couple days ago, the old provider/carrier peeps telephoned me following my FCC-complaint and this was very nicely explained to me, and yes, I will B sending the FCC a new letter, telling them to withdraw my complaint along with this entire story. Still, I sure wish this new world would somehow get these needed information-bites to us dummy-peeps like me, so that we don’t all end up futhermucking dying of strokes and nasty-ass heart attacks sooner or later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It’s no different than my idea of having every third of the 12-year educational grade system be visited in a school assembly hall, explaining to students the proper police interaction and provide a wee bit of basic road-stop education, and especially in the poorer and predominantly non-Caucasian neighborhoods. It would have saved this world a whole darn lot of problems, and I know this; but nobody ever listens to me, and I’ve been soap-box preaching this ever since I began blogging seventeen freaking years ago. I simply am taking what actually did happen in my old high school B4 going to Cooley Hall, the Haddon Township High School. They had the Transit Company that was just about to complete a rail line in the area with a dangerous hot live wire 3rd rail track system, come to the school and we were assembled in the assembly hall and were told all about the dangers of ever touching that 3rd rail. I know that this saved some lives. Of course, Mister McGrath being sent to see my beautiful coil in the Timeless Purgatory would have saved me from receiving a whole lot of my bullying woes, but then, that wasn’t very nice now was it folks?

 

 

Yesterday I had to go to me’ Primary Care Provider, or my doctor, as we all said back when I was younger and times were so much better in the previous damn ass century. From the second that I left the park where I reside, a nasty chopper dogged me, and it went on the entire time until I arrived home where continued persecution continued. This heavy death siege of course is all part of the ‘ICPE-APE’ bunt tapping rock chucking dog stench, that endlessly causes the goddamn stock market and DJIA endlessly soar to the stars, ‘UP-UP-AND AWAY’ and yes, without any futhermucking beautiful songs, balloons, or high views or shoe making boxes of magical apartments in trans-dimensional-hyperspace. This has been going on now ever since August of 1986, and for 17 goddamn years, I have blogged this and told this to all of you. A few or at least one person out here is of course doing all they can to SHUT ME UP, and yes, AS WELL AS DOWN, and a seeming contradiction would yawl naught agree???!!!! Do it Sir Chester-FRANK, “WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE”! My siege yesterday was very bad, utility and areal and other things as well, such as what actually spuriously transpired at my dock’s office. First, this persecuting chopper that stalked and followed me the entire day, crash level dive bombed the doctor place just as the nurse or whatever they’re called in this new world, called me in from the waiting area, and a coincidence that’s beyond my toleration-range, oh lovely Mizz Abigail Carmichael, the role played by lovely Mizz Angie Harmon on “Law & Order” TV-show. The doctor, who I have known for nearly the entire damn time that I have now resided here in this wuvwee ‘Flower-Land-USA’ that is AKA (FLORIDA), acted like he did not even KNOW ME AT ALL. He introduced himself to me, and I said back to him, “I know you doctor and have been a patient here for a very long time” He then said nothing. He asked me some strange questions, such as, “What are U doing with your time”? This exact question was never phrased to me in any medical situation in my entire life, and I have known many wild doctor and lab-tech peeps, have I NAUGHT, LOVELY MIZZ AT&T BLAKE, MAHM????????!!!!????!!! Wanna’ chime in here Mister Macy, with your wonderful ‘bank-truck WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW’? The medical care that I receive is monstrous. They don’t care or give a hoot-pollute if I live or die. If I was living back in Jersey, I would be writing to the state capitol over these nightmare experiences that I am forced to endure in my old age. I am a sick old man and to quote beautiful and awesome Mizz Diana Ross from when she telephoned me in May of 1983 that magical wild day in my Atco home at 134 Norris Avenue, “I don’t need this, no how, no nothing”, and she was hanging up while saying the final word so it sort of half breaks off, and all while the ‘Privecode Machine’ was doing its counting-thing in the damn ass background. It’s all recorded for the entire world to hear, and © Copyrighted too-2-two-TOW!!!!!!!!!! Now Bringing these nightmare recent times to a close here, the markets are racing ahead because of all of this crapola starting up against me again, beginning with the day B4 the final McCarthy garbage government vote. Harass me in order to get their damn ass way, and this has been an ongoing nightmare now for more than three mother trucking dozen years. I am totally damn  beyond mitt huffing ticked off at this, and the real problem is a bible scripture claiming that NOBODY can experience something here on this Earth that is uncommon to the rest of humankind, it is right there and for those who doubt it, ask your damn minister to show you chapter and verse, YO!!!!! This ICPE-APE crapola for more than three dozen years NOW, is totally a disproving reality to scripture as I read it, further making me wonder about such thing as why the details for seeking and finding wisdom is also not there in scriptures. But this is not omission here in my case, this is total scriptural violation, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!! We will get more into all of this, as I know that a whole lot is wrong, and it is because of things too far out and beyond fantastic; and the same fawces governing all of us on this planet right now, and that are preventing anyone of you from getting their desired UFO-ALIEN-INFO, are preventing me from getting totally to the bottom of my nightmare situation. I know all of this so much, that if the Lord Jesus were here, and told me I am wrong, then I WOULD CALL HIM A DAMN LIAR!!!!!!!!!! That is how sure I am, and you’d B2 all of U if any of U were me and were going through all of this nightmare hellishness!!!!!!!!!!!!! Of course HE would naught say this because IT IS ALL TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

The Russel Thaxton story is powerful, because not only was he a product of rape, but then he too was sexually molested by a crazy thirtyish in age hippy lady over at Doctor Goodfellow’s Haddonfield, NJ-USA home in late December of 1969 or maybe right shortly after New Year’s Day in 1970 somewhere, as my memory of the exact date has left me. But do I believe his being molested was some pure simple cosmic accident outside of the true fact that there is no such thing any time that is purely accidental? No I do naught, lovely Mizz 1983 Blake. He had to come over to my apartment that late night, or early morning around one, in order to get me to burn my book of the beach that for short, I simply call and refer 2 as my BOB; and thus this indeed is what happened. If the BOB had naught been burned up, this juvenile version of MORIANITY, I fully truly believe wholeheartedly that my entire life would have been so significantly altered by that one thing that many things would B entirely different today all over this entire damn ass world, YO BRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!! Now he was a product of rape as sixteen years B4 the time in question now in late 1969, his father raped some girl, I think in Philadelphia, and then he was born nine months after that. I too of course indeed had my goddamn ass share of molestation. I was molested at the NJNPI while extremely ill, and locked up in what they called a ‘seclusion-room’. I believe I know which attendant lady did it, and it was done to me at least three times; but I was extremely delirious, and although the memory did not surface until I was residing back in 1993 over at Misses Meeker’s Gibbsboro, NJ-USA home, on Route (potato chip non-Julia White factory) 561; I know now it happened. I was also molested by a Collingswood jeweler even though it was only naked ass spanking but more than enough today for a nice long stay at the gray-bars hotel, and Dave Sleaze-Speas my classmate at HTHS upon four occasions, and at the Trinidad by the Quoddy Mocker girl gang led by gorgeous and dangerous Mizz Paula Wildgirl King, and of course Mizz Patricia H Hollister H. Still, the ocean murals, and me speaking her name after another famous memory suppression from months earlier in Atlantic City, and all of these things right down to the Krasse vision television commercial and psychic visions of future times being announced by me to my mom and her wild boyfriend Sir S.C. Crown, and on an don we can go forever, literally, without ever stopping, and all would B totally true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then comes the great Shah of Iran or however that name is spelled, who was truly an American CIA agent, and also a very good friend of my Aunt Geraldine Snow Mason, wife of Sir Stuart Huntington Mason, me’ mommy’s brother, and thus me’ uncle!!!!!!!!!!!! The Russ Thaxton story over at my apartment, has a whole lot to do with the burning of the BOB-book yes, but it has many other octopus tentacles as well, into all of this adult-version of MORIANITY. I know for a fact that the SHAW of IRAN, because of things in our Huntington family from 3,000 years ago; had my cousin Sandra come down on vacation with my mom and me in 1967, where she met the Quoddy Mocker girl gang in Atlantic City, and then I was raped by lovely Paula, and then B4 it went down, hung backwards over the 3rd floor hotel balcony by this wild frightening monstrous teen girl!!!!!! Some things spoken on the Dark Shadows TV-show, shortly after that, and through into the times on the show where their Leviathan book was also burned up; had wild reflections and connections, to quote the great Raspberry Dreams musical group, that would be “impossible to ignore”. That was one of the coolest songs ever done, IMHO. You go RD. We will speak more of this on soon to follow near term future blog texts, IPYT, me’ Morians!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

 

Sir ‘SWAP’, codename, informs me, that if we take what the FBI did, with my old Griffin Pipe coworker Mizz Helen Harris regarding the subtle threat that was made to her regarding assisting me in a perfectly legal way, by one of their agents, along with what was done to me when I wanted to advance in my career as a security person in the late seventies and was denied clearance to work at a nuclear plant for being nothing more than a special education student, along with several other items that are less intense yet show what he calls a clear-legal-pattern that may have a genuine argument in their breaking constitutional law in doing all of these to me who had no criminal record or any subversive history; we should be able to get withiun half a dozen years of this ate, a nice sweet settlemtnt, not that it woiuld or could ever even hope to make up for en entire life being totally ruined and wrecked and utterly destroyed beyond repair; but hey, I’ll gladly take ten bill, after any taxes and my cut to him and his legal pals in NYC. I’ll take it, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEE, Sir CF.

 

 

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAGNESONICCCCCC

 

SCAN ALL OF MY ENEMIES, USING YOUR ZERO DIMENSIONAL TECHNOLOGY. USING YOUR ATOMIC DUPLICATIONAL TECHNOLOGY, YOU WILL BE CREATING AN IMAGE OBJECT TO BE EMPOWERED ON YOUR TRANSPOWER BLOCK, AND YOU ARE HEARING ME NOW BY WAY OF REPLACEMENT OF OLD-STYLE AT&T TONE SIGNALS, ELECTRONIC INTERNET THOUGHT TRANSMISSION. USE ALL GENERAL ORDERS AND SPECIAL ORDERS NEEDED FOR CARRYING OUT THESE INSTRUCTIONS. SCAN FOR ALL OF MY MILITARY-UFO-FORCE-SPACEFORCE-OTAMMITE ENEMIES THAT ARE ASSAULTING ME THROUGH PERSECUTION HARASSMENTS OF AIR ATTACKS, HEALTH ATTACKS, NOISE ATTACKS, UTILITY ATTACKS, MIND INFLUENCE ATTACKS ON ME AS WELL AS THOSE AROUND ME CAUSING NEGATIVE EVENTS TO COME INTO MY LIFE, AND ALL OTHER HORRIBLE MONSTROUS STUFF THESE VICIOUS TRASHY SCUM ARE ENDLESSLY PERPETRATING UPON ME AND HAVE BEEN EVER SINCE THE EIGHTIES DECADE CAME IN. COMPUTER, ON AN “I” TO “D”, A/B-TONE, PHASING PUNISHMENT SEQUENCING SYSTEM, EMPOWER NOW A TOTALLY CRUSHED & SINGED IMAGE-OBJECT ON YOUR TRANSPOWER-BLOCK. WHATEVER HAPPENS TO THIS I-O ON YOUR T-B WILL HAPPEN TO THE ACTUAL SCANNED FILTHY ENEMIES VIA SUBATOMIC SPOOKY EINSTEINIAN FAWCES!!!!!

 

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-TONE-A

 

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-TONE-B

GO-2-G-25983764 UNDER CG-45, G-189, AND STOP.

 

 

 

Folks, some really HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE bull mitt is about to happen now when me’ MAGGIE counterstrikes there filthy diseased vomit chewing subscummites!!!!!!!!!! IPYT lovely muscles Monique and many others out here, YOI YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!

 

 

END OF THIS TRANSMISSION, PEEPS, YO!

 

BLOG STOP TIME IS: 2:02 POST MERIDIAN.

 

Bye-bye now, brown eyed COW-LEO, GD of SJK

 

No comments:

Post a Comment