Tuesday, January 10, 2023

BTAT--CHAPTER 0009

BETAT—CHAPTER 0009

 

12:19 P.M., On Tuesday, January 10, 2023

 

 

 

Well I have a lot of shullbit to go over with you all, but then, when is that naught the case, lovely Mizz phone company-1983 Blake, mahm? First, I know my mind is being major ass messed with on numerous fronts by left spinning subatomic energies. Many will insist that I am getting old, and probably also am suffering with mild futhermucking Dementia and early onset Alzheimer’s disease as well. These are merely the MORTAL-WORLD-EXPLANATIONS for the real truths that R involved here however; oh great and kind folks out here. B4 we move along here, the Otammites have been bad in spurts with manor nasty areal assaults and health assaults and noise assaults, leaving only their other ‘fave-attack’ on me, utility assaults untouched, but to quote Detective Lenny L&O Briscoe here, “that can change in a second”.

 

These diseased satanic evil twisted rotten MISOE’s are endlessly involved in the total destruction of one Mark Wayne Mountainpen Mohr. Things R never quite as they may appear 2B and most of us know this only too well, yet these same peeps throughout my life endlessly deny me any part of that truth, at least to my face. I’ve been told by some that later on, some begin to believe a few things that tell them but never share that bit of enlightened open mindedness with me, again due to left spinning subatomic energies of course, as that is ‘how SATAN works’, all the very same thing, and with merely different semantics being used, kind folks. Well, kind other than for whoever out here has been working so diligently hard to CLOSE DOWN THE BOM, ever since October of 2022, and let me talk about 2022, and the combination of the digits of zeros and twos, for just a ‘quick ass seck’, OKAY Mister John Latengrate King, sir, of ACNJUSAESMWG? 10-2022 has a total of 5:6 of the 2-digit-combo of zeros & twos, right folks? Remember my insert back earlier around that same time, where I was able to post up an old blog from my 2020 sporadic blogs that remained intact in my draft section of the blogger dot com dashboard? I was telling all of you about this very thing back on that blog, right peeps? We will get more into this “0-2” combo digit negative situation for me, as we get into more near-future blog texts, kind folks. For now folks, I wish to shout out about some horrendous illegal criminal and beyond unconstitutional acts committed and perpetrated upon me; a legally born USA citizen; by the MISOE’s. Back last Friday night I was struck by an incredibly powerful bowel-health assault by their world famous now Havana-death-beam-weaponry system, causing me over 48 hours of pain and suffering and major ass frikkin’ diarrhea. This was an attempted murder as at my advanced age with many health problems and issues, this could have goddamn killed me and why I still remain alive under all of this hellishness is anyone’s best guests guess, even Pink goddess’s for crying out totally louder than dog-stenches!!!!!!!!! I forgot to mention also on any blog, another major bowel-health assault on me from about a week prior to that death assault as well, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!! Zero’s and two’s in combinations and not merely individually do indeed have a weird negative effect for me in my life and always have, as far back as I can remember. But let me stay or try to anyway, the topic of my enemy persecution. I fell under nasty death siege on several occasions by air attack as well as health attack and noise attacks over the prior days that have not blogged. This was a really truly HUUUUUUUUGE non-Sanders death assault on my health, and some of the areal crapola was horrendous as well but yes, I’ve seen worse air junk so I cannot rate it as off the dials bad, merely bad nasty-ass hellishness, and another famous for the Mountainpen (SO-SO-WEIN) deal. Yes on January 6th and two years after distant-Cuzz Donnie tried to destroy my nation, and take over declaring himself as KING of the USA, I took this bad evening death assault, first with that plane that comes suddenly out of nowhere from the north, and then hovers all around my trailer for a while, and then just vanishes eventually into the same exact ‘nowhere land’ it comes from; huh ole’ pal and special-education teacher of Cooley Hall, Mister Marcucci? I woke up the following morning, Saturday the seventh of January from a major wild hyperspace interaction in south Atlantic City and right where I used to live here in my waking life as a third grade student attending the Richmond Avenue Public School in Atlantic City. I was residing at the Bruce Manor Motel that later on in the nineties somewhere turned into a laboratory, again with laboratories, this follows mew in a totally inescapable way, does it naught lovely Mizz Blake from 1983?????? Just as nobody could possibly be on my telephone line, this too did all happen to me folks. Well B4 going on any farther peeps, this is now January tenth and yes-sirrrr, the great 33rd anniversary of the night I fell under one of my very worst life threatening OTAMMIC DEATH ASSAULTS while residing at 1102 Robin Hill Apartments in Voorhees, NJUSAESMWG with that terroristic threat of bombing my apartment by an airplane flying loud and crash level low right above me and speaking on an illegal overpowered frequency and getting directly onto my electronic stuff, breaking federal FCC regulations without even counting the criminal action of threatening to use a weapon of mass destruction on an innocent guy and his mother in their apartment that early evening back in futhermucking 1990!!!!!!!!!!! No-sirrrr folks, not Anita Hill, but Robin Hill. Still the hackers keep forcing these words to come out in SMALLS when I know I am hitting the Caps SHIFT KEY ON THE KEYBOARD HERE. I know it as sure as I know I am sitting here on this futhermucking chair, YO BREEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Back now to my wild dream of being back on South Atlantic City’s Richmond Avenue where the B.M. Motel was, as well as the public school one block away where I attended some of my third grade school classes in this waking world here. I was going, or my double there was, to visit Lillian Erby who lived there in that parallel realm. Lillian was the gorgeous twelve year old girl who I knew while being locked away and mistreated during my sixth grade class year, at the ‘NJNPI nut-job’ place that has closed down shortly after I began these blogs back exactly seventeen years ago in oh-six, YO BRAHHHHHHHH!!!! Both Cooley Hall, as well as the New Jersey Neural Psychiatric Institute; both mysteriously shut down, right after I had been blogging and telling stuff, beginning in 2006, and then into the following year. All these times were when the Mayor of Atlantic City who I knew quite well back when he was the Chief of the AC Beach Patrol, honorable Sir Robert Levy Junior, and all these things were along a precisely planned pattern in chronology. I’ll guarantee that to the entire world. What is bigger than anything of course, would be the motel where my dad placed my mom and me in the early 1960’s, and how it later became a research laboratory. We have that, we have the World Labs of Westmont in the 23rd century, we have the Atlantica Med-Center over in a parallel world back in 1986 that in this world did go onto become the ATLANTICARE Med-Center in Atlantic City, we had the laboratory technician Doctor Carey, who I do indeed insist on jokingly referring to her as, and we have the People’s Magazine and its wild roundabout indirect way of showing what they showed in that issue back at the Cifaloglio place, that was intentionally left by workers there who were told to do just that, so that I couldn’t miss seeing it opened right up to those pages, near a security clock that I had to hit each hour; and on and on and on I can endlessly go on the topic of lab-technicians AKA the RN letter 18-14 transposition system of the great Jesus Christ’s SAFET system from nearly 2,000 goddamn years ago now, oh great peeps out here, YO BRO; well, all but one or so who wants to see this stuff snuffed out B4 it really gets good later on BRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

 

I have recently realized that there have been quite a few PBHE’s (prior blogging hacks and errors), and a few will B amended now, today, on this blog as I think about them. First, Dorthea Dario did not bully me in 1979, the zero and the nine are next to each other on the keyboard, an easy hack to make junk seem all out of whack and time sense, right peeps? Yes folks, it was in January of 1970, right around 53 years ago today that she grabbed my bicycle and literally threw it forward with a powerful push that made it travel about eighty feet or so. She is not tall but she is big and powerful, she was back as a twelve year old, and she still was quite large and menacing, when I knew here as a fully grown up adult, and I was working for her at her security company. I did not know who she was however, that is, until Mister Paul Evans Pedersen told me. She knew her from the West Collingwood non-Dark Shadows High School on West Collings Avenue, right across from the world famous Knights Park. Am I correct Sir Eugene Michael Landon Horwitz? Yes we can get on magical Board of Education deals made between powerful peeps with my awesome prejudice mother and also many other related things, but that can wait for later blogging texts. How many times in the great Dark Shadows show, did I hear the ‘slip of the tongue script’ from various actors and actresses on that show, saying and pronouncing the ‘GS’ of Collingswood when they shouldn’t have, YO???? Am I wrong oh lovely hair shampoo 1980 girl, and am I wrong old classmate Sir Colin McGrath of Collingswood in Camden County, New Jersey, USAESMWG, YO?????? He made my life a living hell after I did not let him get his books in my apartment that afternoon. He got his revenge on me like and this even beat the hell out of McFly and the 30 year gap of lightning cars and Saturn cars, and the gods only know what else from 1985 through 2015, huh Mister Cannon sir, you wild crazy punk you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where are you when I need you for crissing out loud, Sir A.P. Keaton? Hey, no matter where my doppelganger lived in both the past in my high school days, as well as the present back then while I lived a quarter century ago at the Highview place; the same truth comes out about the great TV show that led to my high school hell with McGrath and not McFly, but also, in the waking world Sir David Speas, it led to someone who KNEW THE TRUTH about so many things over at a Plymouth automobile dealership on day in 1997, doing whatever was necessary to get the entire car away from me and not just the so called magical tablet-shoebox, YO people. Yes Tom Speers and Dave Speas is not some typo-PBHE, YO, it is a real honest non mistake. There were both two guys with ‘vely’ similar names involved with my life back last century, YO BRAHHHHHHHH!!!! Where was this dealership? Well, try Oaklyn, NJUSAESMWG, and yes, just six blocks away from where I resided for five and a half years or so and also basically grew up in those apartments there on Oakland Avenue, called the Dellway Arms. Sorry gorgeous Judge Judy, and you go girl!!!!!!!! I always loved your show and I still pick it up or stream it as this crazy new digital age calls it on a ROKU-TV set, actually not your old show but the newest spin-off from it, the Judy Justice. We see so many things the vely same way! WOW-2-THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There were peeps there at that dealership right there at the GAMES EXPERT/CHAIN LOST area of my past-ghosts who truly believe that my SATURN CAR was magical and could traverse the space-time continuum. I know this for a total fact because of several things that I came to learn in the early part of this now 21st century. I will get into detailing many of these things at later times and on other future blogs, YO folks!!!!!!!! No pun is meant here with the ‘detailing’ word, great fwolks, and Sir Elmer Fwuuuuud. Oh Mister Metsker at Rossmoor community in Central New Jersey, you silwee wabbit you, yes, I know who you are, and do you know who my wonderful super talented kid is, kind sir?????????? I don’t go bragging beyond being a proud father, like so many others like to do. I never felt the need because I do not have that low of an opinion of me’self, YO sir from 1987, and B4 working at the Guardsmark Company at that nightmare Gaither Drive American Honda plant, and that being B4 working for lovely pig DEEDEE at the Delaware River in Northeast Philly at Walker and Water, no, not Walter, my booboo, yes world, another hack or at least another PBHE!!!!!!!! WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes great lifeguards, I will try not to walk on any water or jump effortlessly out of pools. I don’t like bringing attention to myself, it can get a person dissected over at some HUUUUUUUUUGE airbase, even in these times, so forget about 2301. If the Holy Spirit really did tell you my name, oh great Haddonwood Lifeguard Steve, wow, so many Steve’s in this world; all I can say is that is too cool, to quote Marcucci’s lovely wife in early 1970 right about the time DD bullied me and said to me, “Come over here and say that, and I’ll fuck your ass”. She could have too. There really are tons of lovely Paula’s, Katy’s, and others!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, Sir C.F. I admit that I did not first say something to DD that wasn’t all that nice but what would you do after for no good reason, someone grabbed your bicycle and flung it 30 yards or so, sending it crashing into a tree and knocking the handlebars completely out of place requiring a ten dollar repair at the local Oaklyn bicycle shop? Jesus Christ Almighty Pink Goddess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So where RU when I need you, great Sir Mister Gene Latengrate Roddenberry????????????????

 

 

 

 

Yes that great Dark Shadows show and its fantastic reflected truths of powerful Astral Plane mansions. I do enjoy existing infinitely with lovely Diana Z.A., the great Lightning goddess of the Earth Planet here in this physical illusion of waking world and its waves and particles made possible as life via a brain that magically electrifies this illusion, transmitting it into a so-called physical plane life. I will use a new expression, BAY-MADGE or the ‘Baymadge Syndrome’ from time to time as future blogs arrive or said more truly, as they begin to fall within your conscious illusion. This is a pronunciation from abbreviated letters. These letters come from the word names of Barnabas, Mark, Angelique, and Julia. On a previous blog I told my Blogaudians about this, but we will do some memory refreshing now as well. B4 we get into this however, Diana and I have a beautiful thing that we do on the Astral-Plane (timeless purgatory). I call it Her Love-Dance. She loves to run around in circles, and in some ways this dance has similarities to the country western musical dancers when they do what they refer to as ‘line-dancing’. The only difference is that she runs around in circles. Obviously electrons here in waking world reality or the physical plane of life, do this very same thing. Electrons orbit at high speeds, the atoms; and depending on ‘HER DANCE’ even here in our waking world, this will make one element what it is, verses another element where Her dance is different and thus the other element becomes a totally different element, such as one being lead, and one being gold; and all simply because She is dancing a wee bit differently inside of the total agreeing atoms. This is how we get our elements here on this Physical-Plane where we live as awake people. But when I was in my late teens, I would awake from DREAMS where we would be doing HER love dance, and I would wake up scared out of my mind, since I was in my physical life with absolutely no memory then in the 1970’s, of who I truly am in spirit on the Astral-Plane. I was scared out of my wits. Most likely it was after I began messing with what I now call “Patty Hollister’s Fascitar” that these wild dreams all began. Here I am with this gigantic colorful coil of pure energy and in this wild dance with HER, and SHE was spinning me all around with HER. It was draining me of all my strength and energy, and I woke up utterly exhausted and weak, and it took me an hour to actually be ‘okay’ again, Mister King, Sir. How I will always remember King and his OKAY, OKAY, OKAY, after everything he said to me on that day practically, back in September of 1996, and this makes me remember another of my so many freaking PBHE’s. It was not 2000 but rather it was in 2008 that I had that major dream when I said how I had only been blogging a couple of years and was living at the famous MMM Gmail place that Bonjovi’s engineer Sir Ryan set up for me at the great Avalon music studio of Port Saint Lucie, Flowerland-USA in 2011. Florida as we all know means land of flowers, as in floral arrangements. Words all come from something, even bad curse words such as, to again discuss Bonjovi’s 2nd Cuzz’s place, store high in transport. If we did not store horse manure high and the sea got to it, well, you know. YUK-YUK, the stench of DOGTOWN on steroids!!!!!!!!!! All things come from a source, as zero dimension is all, and we all stem from it, so God is indeed, our source. But that dream of the hose and the trough that spoke of on a prior blog happened in 2008 and not 2000, and also why I said it was less than a decade ago from that dream is anyone’s best guessed guest, without any lovely pink magnetic fields surrounding out MW-galaxy. Then we have fornication upon consent of the king, and after I told Ryan over at Avalon studio that deal in 2011, he put me onto the other source-curse word, but me’ whittle pernt here folks is that all things except for zero dimension itself, HAS A SOURCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But back to the 2008 times, while I was living at the #10 trailer at the Mullica Mobile Manor at 3100 south White Horse Pike in Mullica, New Jersey-USA, and the very final year there B4 being roped in with the mighty WASHCLOTH KING CLAN AKA That Family from my wild Ventnor, NJUSAESMWG-1970 days. I said it was less than a decade back B4 the dream that I was on that beach and saw that hose and trough system that John King insisted that I use that day due to ocean pollution. It was in 1996 so this was a dozen years almost ago from the late spring of 2008 dream where the pop-press was interviewing my daughter and I was all hot and thirsty outside. Why my mind gets confused is indeed something we can blame on old age and my stress and suffering with these horrible damn enemies for decades of unrelenting time. Yes, mortal world explanations are great, but there is always a real and more powerful truth existing behind the Oz-curtains of mortal world truth. These things were all spoken of often, to the disciples of Jesus by their master, Jesus, who else? These word programs are so annoying, telling me I cannot say things the way I wish to. I will just ignore it, and yes, to quote my own self from age thirteen, in Northeast, Maryland, and at a camp on the great illustrious Chesapeake Bay, “this is ridiculous”. Don’t even get me started about this place, as the damn crapola behind a lot of things here goes far-ass beyond just Mister Camp Counselor Craig Slocum, from the Dark Shadows television show. You take it from here, Sir Chester, “WEEEEEEEEEE”, YO!!!!!!!

 

 

Another recent blogging PBHE, so sahwee, Mister Bieber, sir. I know your name is naught Beaver, and why I typed that in is anyone’s best guessing guest. Please do not expectorate on me as you did your nabe that day over at your home, WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. I could spend literally forever correcting endless prior blogging hack or errors, YO folks! WOW-WOW-WOW-2-THAT.

 

 

When I did the previous blog, not only did I screw up with all great Beavers and Bieber’s out here, but also I never was truly saving my blog to my flash drive. Somehow I did th eworong thing an dif the blog had vanished, I would have been fit 2B both tied and nuked, maybe even Star Trek Lazarus’d, without any wild truck scenes that could only have been done in that exact way, if someone was literally observing me 24-7-365.24219, both audibly and visually. That scene on my kid’s cool oh-9 movie project, without any of Anna’s med-institute black cats; oh great Latengrate Dock Coryell; was exactly down to the micro-picture element (pixel), the scene where I had just a month or so earlier, was speaking about taking Cuzz Leticia to see Cuzz Mariah, over at Harrah Casino of AC-NJ-USA, which I was not planning to do since I seriously doubt that her distant cousin is really her from back in time, mister Roddenberry. Even if she was, why would I want to cause a horrible antimatter explosion, Mister Peadfinger Summer Trump Macy????????????? There I as in my car, all great phone company karate kid kicks, as well as Walker Ranger permission barriers, and Sentinel Carlisle papers and television shows from great games experts, to wild previous one year ago dreaming interactions, finger games with additional non Cathy-Cody-Carrie weirdo “O” non-‘N’ letters, and yes, naughty disappearing episodes out of five years of a show where only one episode goes missing without milk bottles or age progression BAPI mysterious programs floating all around in the clouds of the digital age, but all of this and I could literally type on for a week straight and I think that all of you know this only too damn well, I know that the scene on the bus could not have ever just been there, it was actually the exact scene from where I talking that very day, onto my tape recorder, while at Cifaloglio; and the world knows it. All the powers that make it up and own it, know that these words are true and honest. Someday perhaps my honest daughter will admit to a lot of things, such as why she has played this wild game with me and not just make up a silly bunch of lyrics lying about it as DAGS did early in the damn ass nineteen-nineties. Yes used to believe that DAGS did a lot of stuff to me but she did some stuff, and then she makes up a song and says that my mind is not fully 100% functioning, wanna’ gimme’ a break Labber Dags??????? I was innocent and they still condemned me, or WILL condemn me. I get my tents messed up, with no help from the goddamn Boy Scouts, YO!!!!!!!!!!!! Then we have Patty Hollister and the great times of her expressing a small bit of affection for me, but yet, only using me for sex, and all the while, songs about ‘holy holly’ and other great Christmas related junk, like WEEEEEEE Chester-F! Gimme’ a bwake, willya’ world? Then #22, as in how many years will come to pass when other great X-mas songs are sung by a vely magical non-McDowell X-MAS ANGEL in 1994. How much of this is crazy delusional nonsense, world? Hey great peeps out here YO, Just how HUUUUUUUUUUUGE is your tolerance for Abigail Angie Harmon Carmichael ‘L&O’ coincidence?????????? Yesssirrr Mister Robert McDowell from 1972, and many of my ass wild dreaming interactions way back in those times and days, this twuwee is vely vely vely intelesting, just as you said so damn ass often and marvelously back then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My mind ain’t functioning a hundred percent Dock Dags, but yes the hackers made it come out as 1005, since the smalls after the 100 changes the percentage key that I know I hit the shit bar to capitalize it, came out as the number 5. Many times I say 4 and it comes out money, too bad I cannot do that when I need to in this life!!!!!!!!!

 

 

 It is now 26 minutes after three of the clock and I have a zillion things that I want to say but being realistic, I know I will never get it all said today as I would wish to have happen. 4,283 words now, an di haven’t even scratched tiny whittle freaking surfaces to any of it, ain’t life just so damn grand, sir Latengrate David Roth with or without any politics or radiation belts????? The full story of Russ T. Thaxton was told at the beginning of my blogs, but I did not make a few things vely clear on some recent blogs. I told about the ‘L&O’ TV-show “Olivia Benson” deal, where she is this SVU Detective who was the product of a rape. Her dad, Sir Joe Hollister raped her mom at some college and she was the product of that rape. Shortly after I started blogging and I told the story of the chain and the dream and the asterisk jet trail and Russ Thaxton; the show came on, yet I was still ignorant to Patty and Merry then. They obviously in this world, WERE NAUGHT, all great little-yellow sheets of copyrighted paper!!!!!!! Still let me get to the story now, as more light needs to B shed on many things with that story. I do not mean the show itself, but the start of the story that told details about this situation, and I find it beyond any rational mere happenstance that the name of Hollister was randomly selected, still, I cannot ever know anything for sure, now can I great world? Still, it was not until I left Jersey for here that I began to remember P&M clearly in so far as their total connections in and with my life. Merry of course was a tiny toddler and I never actually saw her until she was older. We need not even start getting into this for today. But it was not until living in Flowerland, and after the single digit century numbers had all well come and gone for me; that I even started to place things in some rational order. It was the same thing with Federal Congressman Andrews. I did not realize who he was until I came here also. It took years of blogging to force my memories into realizing many repressed things, and maybe not all of it was as much repressed as IT WAS DAMN ASS TOTALLY HACKED BY MY “MILITARY-UFO-FORCE” ENEMIES, (the MISOE’s. Again this stands for the Military-UFO-Force Space-Force OTAMMIE Enemies. It is short, it is pronounceable, and it sort of sounds like the other word that is quite military pertinent, the word of the weapon known as MISSILE. When I lived back in the garden state of misery (NJ-USA), People, I went to Congressman Andrews’ Office many times, and spoke to three of his assistants, and then even became personal friends with one of them, Sir Clarence Harris, and still, I did not remember that he was the Bob Andrews whom I met way back in 1975 in Albert Pileggi’s basement less than two blocks from my old high school there, the HTHS in Westmont, NJUSAESMWG. My mom and I both spoke to him a t a Williamstown town meeting and still, I did not put it together. The same thing happened with Patty & Merry. It is beyond a mind blowing mental hack and maybe Donna Summer is right. Maybe my mind is all goddamn “messed up”, as her song made mention of, Mizz Carly Simon, and yes, I know it was about me, Latengrate Doctor Dags of Atlantica, NJ-USA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Some damn things I KNOW, and many of you all do as well!!!! Who’s kidding who, lovely Lillian from Princeton? But just why I was looking her up in my wild dream a few days ago is anyone’s best guessing guest, huh beautiful PINK GODDESS??????? I know that many of these things seem impossible, I know all of this better perhaps than anyone of you out here who may be my hugest critics and doubters. This is all real, it all went down, sir 1980 Joseph Sivo from RPL, it really did, “Coworker” Mashell, at all and any great Camden cooper hospitals all over the place. I have now typed in nearly 5,000 words, an di have told nothing, my story is so damn endless, I will never ever get it all told, not in a million freaking years, lads and lassies out here, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!! 5,000 words, right to the very digit, like WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, only now it is 5,014, gee williwaws and wiligars, and golly gash darn. You see what would take hours to tell and maybe days, and I mean just scraping some peach fuzz shavings off of the vely top of the iceberg that sank the great titanic ship, Mizz Celine Deon from vely magical years and times for me, not that all of my entire life doesn’t qualify for that representation of course; but making all of this sum up as quickly as I am able to do here, I need to tell you that I came to realize a whole damn lot of things just from years and even decades of time that I was keeping my life journal on cassette tapes. I realized how the mind truly works and how our memories are fully intact and that we merely assign the more unimportant things that we need to survive in our lives, to deeper areas yet never forgotten areas of our minds. When I would run back a tape from one year or ten years ago from the present times, it all came right back to me as if it happened just ten minutes ago. Even emotions come back. I would run back a live major blow out between my mom and me and the same emotions came right back a year of ten years later, and with absolutely nothing being diminished or lessened whatsoever. The full intensity of the emotion was there. I ran back a tape of a major argument and found myself wanting to throw a lamp and send it crashing into the wall, and it was eight years later and my mom was at her office and miles away over in Philadelphia. The ‘Jarick’ technique which I really should be calling the ‘Jarick’ detective technique also operates in quite a similar manner and fashion. When detectives are attempting to solve a case, they go over and over the very same stuff to the point of nauseating repetition. But peeps, this is not done in vane or just to get on a suspects nerves who may be being interrogated. It truly has a major purpose. So too does the Seek-And-Find Expansion Technique for knocking on the door to COSMOS and then listening for the answers. This is biblically commanded and yet these details have been somehow omitted from scripture. When I did my life journals and then would listen back from time to time, it is just like in present times now and here. When I blog stuff, go home later and read and even re-read the stuff, new stuff pops right into my mind. I already have resurfaced many erroneous memories and “incorrect past notions” to quote lovely Dock Dags here. Many things have been unlocked and I will merely go into a very few things right now as time never truly permits me to say all the crapola buzzing and swirling all around inside my “messed up mind”, huh lovely 1992 Donna Summer???????? The dresser drawer that was part of my 1969-CHAIN-DREAM was never lost back in Jersey, and it wasn’t until I left Jersey completely in middle December of 2009 that this piece of furniture was final history for me, ‘forever and ever’, to say it biblically. But what kept causing me to begin thinking that it was gone way back in the year 2000, and nine years or so B4 it was gone from me, is complex. I thought that I had this furniture piece right up until I left Guthrie Short’s mansion in Blue Anchor, and not Blue Parrot or even for that matter not the Blue Whale, on the DS-TV-show. Endless inescapable ‘co-inkeeee-dinks’, huh world? Still, then as you all know from recent blogging and re-telling, I thought well okay, I had it until I moved in with the KING CLAN from Dogtown. Well WROOOOOOOONG again, lovely hair shampoo 1980 girl. Folks, I had this dresser drawer not only at the 65 Middle Road, Hammonton address, the home owned by Judge Frank Raso, but also at the next place we all moved into that was owned by FBI-Agent Steve Caruso of Austin, Texas, on Thirteenth Street, 831 or some similar number address. I only remember that I was told that this was the exact same address where Frank Albert Sinatra grew up in up in Hoboken, New Jersey not that far from NYC. 5,743 words now, it is flying by and I have barely told a damn thing, oh world, YO!!!!!!!! Anyway, I had this thing even in this final place I lived at until I ran away in the dead of night to escape this washcloth Dogtown family from fiery H, and not standing for Huntington, only it sure could, right peeps??????????? I had this thing on my south wall there and it still contained my clothes, no chain of course in the middle drawer. But my mind was somehow major messed with lovely Donna, and it has nothing to do with dementia and Alzheimer’s disease. It does however have everything to do with TYPE-3-EXPLORATRONS, YO YO YO YO (T-3-E)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Many hacks, as well as repressed feelings, emotions, memories, and thoughts, exist in deep layers of the mind far below our normally operating conscious levels. Waves in the brain actually alter when we go from fully conscious into deeper modes. Let me add in here that the wild 1969 dreaming interaction began on the BEACH as part-one of the experience so to speak. The part-two of the experience was when it was somehow suddenly four years later, not so much in time, but in the physical age of both myself and Sarah Krassle, as we both suddenly went from being age ten on the beach, to being age fourteen in HER GREAT SHOP on 10-SC Avenue. We will get into many things here and then the more that I blog and speak on this project, then the more stuff that resurfaces for me, and gets remembered by me, in these present times. It is just like listening back to years of life journals onto cassette tapes folks. The same mental processes are occurring here for me. 6,040 words now at 4:40 on this late afternoon, and I have told nothing, this story goes on and on into frikkin’ ass infinity, YO!!!! Let me get back to this and for now go back to the story of my old classmate and pal, Russ Thaxton. He pays a HUUUUUUUUGE part in this story of the great spiritual experience that I had in late 1969 and practically if not exactly right to the very day when PROJECT-BLUEBOOK suddenly and after decades of operation, was terminated, officially anyway. Most UFO peeps believe the name was changed and that the entire ops simply went deep underground. Who knows, and frankly, who cares? I simply am siting the parallel of two HUUUUUGE things happening simultaneously that may or may not be part in some way, of each other, who can goddamn ever know, unless we do? What happened to Dave Roth and myself back in the year of 1986 in Red Lion, New Jersey-USA at the Subs & Swirls eats place with the UFO as well as numerous encounters with similar areal crafts both while alone as well as with him, has absolutely nothing to do with the shullbit going on with those who believe in aliens and saucers. I know for a total fact that all of this is generated by super advanced beings of the Exploratronic Supermind Society, or the ESS for short, which is a group of Astral Plane, for the most part, entities who can do any and all sorts of things like this. Astral Plane entities are known to me as the Purgatites, and we all are Purgatites, we exist in a timeless energy realm known here my many mystics and psychics as the ASTRAL PLANE. This is also what the Mountainpen and Morianity classify as PHASE-2-ENTITIES (P-2-E). I truly believe that a few have mastered the art of becoming TYPE-3-EXPLORATRONS (T-3-E). I mean to say here, a few people right here in our waking world, many of them if we include perhaps five or so in each generation but from endless quintillions of localized parallel dimensions of the 5-D hyperspace, have realized the full and absolute potential within themselves to actually become what I will now label a full-fledged soul-traveler or T-3-E in Morianity. When we have the ability to do this, we can enter the dream world of all of the parallel places, and with full or near-full control over both our doubles there (doppelgangers) as well as other things, to the limit of their abilities to realize the illusions trapping us into a finite and limited reality are just that, a removable illusion that can indeed be overcome. Whoever screwed with Dave Roth and me that night in the summer of 1986 had to be T-3-E’s. They became that UFO object with all of its powerful abilities, but that is all there was, or is, or ever can be, that is a real truth. They are not aliens from another world in our universe because the TYPE 0-3 civilization laws of accepted science debunk this nonsense, and I fully concur. In order to make any needed distance eliminating fields for travel in any physically meaningful way, we need to harness star-power energies, and just as Sir Weldon Saunders knew that Astral Plane entities do in fact do, what Biblical truths label as evil spirits and demons and so forth. To B able 2 accomplish this level of power generation, we first need to pass through the numerous phases of eliminating sinful tendencies, you see, the bible tells a true story but in words that normal human societies can grasp and fully understand and deal with properly on their level. I know what it is really telling us, folks, you godda’ believe me peeps, because damn it YO, I know these astral world entities on a personal level. I exist at Ricktown Manor with LIGHTNING for crying out damn ass loud. You don’t think that SHE has told me stuff that would literally rip the entire planet apart should I ever really and truly choose to go too far, and if I was permitted 2 which of course, I would B stopped!!!! So my labeling this on these blogs, the ‘Jump-Or-Armageddon’ deal, or for short the (JOA), I simply mean for those few who can really grasp it out here, that long B4 any society can B smart enough to know how to harness the energies that would B necessary for eliminating distances, so that real contact could ever B made between societies in the vastness of the universe, each one of them would follow their own sinful evil greedy natures, and self-destruct long B4 being able to harness the needed power for extreme-distance space flight. Yes, travel through time, space, and parallel dimensions of waking reality, and even to the Astral-Plane itself is all done in the only way that it ever can B done folks, via Exploratronics. There is no doubt about it, to quote the radio man of 1981, the great record promoter who inspired mighty sir Dick Woooooooolf to do that episode on L&O with Andre’ Blair. I have typed in nearly 7,000 damn words and have told you nothing because my full entire story can only be compressed and told at best into an entire encyclopedia, yet I go on fully marching ahead here day after day and endlessly and futility attempting to try abridging and shortening the entire deal, YO BRAHHHHHHHH!!!! Monday morning I awakened from a horrible nightmare and I will now tell you not only about this but how it fits into stuff somewhat well, that I have been discussing on this blog.

 

 

On the morning of January the 9th, I awoke from a horrible nightmare where I was living in the hood of some city somewhere here in America and am not sure which one or even if a matching place exists here in the waking world as I am aware that I was not in very localized hyperspace but rather was in somewhat of a distant locale in the literally infinitely vast fifth dimensional system of hyperspace (FDHS). 7,060 words now, gee whiz golly gash darn coin dealers and nothing prophets from 1988!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like Macy-Stacey super ass WOW-WOW-WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! I was in a horrible life situation, far worse than where my life is right now, even far worse than it was back at the damn PEEHA with the 605 scumbag dude. I was living with Anna from the medical institute, an dyes, this is how the 5th dimension works, we think or speak of some stuff and pow, we may just end up going there in our dreams as a direct result, and then, maybe we never will or would, as again; who can ever know such goddamn ass things, YO people??? I am just a flesh and blood mortal and just because Diana and I exist together in infinite Purgatory, does not mean that when I am here and now in physical form that I have all of the answers. That privilege is reserved for lovely Patricia Hollister, or at least to hear her tell it back in 1974 and 1975. In this wild experience with lovely Anna who I worked with under the mighty Mister Bernard Derakowski or however he spells the name back in 1982, and this is the nice lady who owned that beautiful black cat named Precious and who bought lottery ticket #840 of the 3-digit-pick-it New Jersey lottery every day, and yes, who knew my story about the dream with Gawky and his ability to always know the Jersey 3-digit Pick-It lottery number, just as long as it is played both straight and boxed, and yes, if anyone thinks that all of these things that I blogged back in 2006 through 2008, can be just some wild coincidence with my daughter’s 2009 movie; then you are beyond totally dumb and naïve. Hey, you go on calling me paranoid and I will simply kindly and politely call you naïve. As they say on the television game show, “deal”? So hey, maybe some still say right back to me, “No deal”, again just as in the damn TV-game show. Well, dats your right and you are most definitely entitled to your own gash dern opinions. How can I berate lovely 1980 Mizz Mashell from RPL if I don’t at least meet her half way, from here to the Mack Truck company of Pennsylvania, huh lovely Latengrate Donna??????????? But in that wild dream where I was with Anna, the part with her was okay, as she was a nice looking lady, but the peeps all around me were a living nightmare and they did horrendous things to me. It was far worse than anything on this side of jail bars. It ended on a bridge where I was able to realize that I was in a distant part of hyperspace or at least somewhat distant or beyond just medium HS. This is because one minute I am in my car driving on a bridge and then she is walking to the left of the car and the car was barely moving, and suddenly she was ahead of me and running and my car was smoking and not running but merely puffing along and coming to a slow stop, and it happened in one instant so I knew reality was breaking down as it only does in more distant locales of the great HS. Many wild things happened, but she told me B4 the bridge thing at the end of this experience, and back where we lived along with about ten other horrible scary peeps who picked on me, hit me, spat upon me, it was a nightmare beyond anything I’ve had in years; and then when they all left the room, she told me that, “my daughter will go on putting me into bad places such as this one, if I don’t shut my mouth up, and stop blabbing so much about family secrets”. I then asked her how she knew that. She replied and I remember it so incredibly well, better than if it had happened while awake and standing at a military-attention. She said, “That if you don’t cool it, she will put you so far away into the 5th dimension that it won’t matter whether she admits or denies what she said to U over near the potato chip factory the other day”. I then replied with, “Crissake, doesn’t she know that I am just telling a true story, and that I need to get it all out to everybody”? Then she said to me after this, Merry said, “Remember what Uncle Stuart told your mom, back early in the 1980’s, {TOUGH BEANS}”? Talk about harsh. But that was one of my worst frikkin’ nightmares of this entire damn ass millennium folks!!!!!!! Also it has been since my entire adult life began since I had any recent inter-relatable dreams. Interconnected dreaming is part of a dangerous type of dreaming that can indeed cause one to die in their sleep. I will get into these things later, but I had one of these as a boy even B4 reaching my teens. I was in Chicago and I never ever was there in my waking life. Syuddenly I fell onto a nice cozy bed an dfell asleep and woke up in a dream inside of a dream, only this went on for a while. A cousin to this type of dream is another thing that can kill us an di have had it too long ago, and recently had another one that I have not told anyone about, not yet anyway. This is when we think that we have awakened only we have not, and this goes on in a nightmare cycle. With me it had to do with running for a light switch as a kid in a monstrous frightening dreaming interaction, most of this happened at Dellway Arms between about ages 15-19 years, and it got far worse after lovely Patty HHH brought me he covert-Fascitar. So WOW-2-THAT, huh world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

So yes folks, I was mind hacked not once but twice regarding just exactly when I lost my wild dresser drawer furniture piece that I had all of my life while residing in New Jersey. When I last had it I lived at FBI Agent Steve Caruso’s home in south-Berryville, AKA Hammonton, in New Jersey-USA. I lost it PRECISELY and I mean precisely Mister Crown, 40 years after the wild dream of it in 1969 with beyond white hot lovely teen goddess, SARAH J. K. KRASSLE. Middle December of 1969 through middle December of 2009, forty years, huh Sir Bible Moses?????? It was kept on my bedroom’s south wall just west of my coat-closet. I lost it after it was on a south side of a room and back in Oaklyn where the 1969 dream happened, it was on my east side of my bedroom, and directly underneath those incredible ocean murals that my mom bought a couple years earlier at the local Food Fair Grocery Store down the street from the Haddon hills apartment #125-A where we lived then B4 leaving for Oaklyn. Misses know-it-all Estelle Andersen Bassler kept telling me with powerful insistence that the great KRASSLE SHOP was not on the north, but rather the south side of 10-SC Avenue. I know where it was, and maybe she is, and was being MIND HACKED, as who can ever know such damn ass things? I’ve typed in just under 8,300 words now, ‘ooooops’, now over 8,300, so I will have to stop, it is three past six and dark outside, and I have been here all damn ass afternoon. I can come back to this, Sir Jimmy Rockford, you and Keisha with your wild slamming powerful bone shattering awesome punches, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is indeed some also non-punching powerful stuff behind this dresser drawer stick of furniture that I had since I was a tiny little whipper snapping freaking child. I promise that none of these things opened up on this blog today will be skipped over and missed, we will be coming back to it all, and IPYT people!!!!!!!!!!!! I’ll be getting on ROBIN HILL and ROBIN GIBB as well. Both ROBIN, both things at the same time in my life, early summer time of 1980, the first major similarity after Robin is they both have 4-letters. Then, the first letter is one letter apart, the “G” and the “H”. Then we have both words after that going into the LETTER “I”, and finally the final two letters are both the same even though they are different in each word, the “BB” and the “LL”. Then we have the two lost blogs here B4I bought the 5$ flash drive right here at the library. My last blog never saved as I did something wrong and if the power had gone out, I would have lost it, but it didn’t happen, so TEE-HEE-HEE to lovely Mizz Lilly non-Lillian Munster. Still, let us look at the words “LOST BLOG”. When we remove the ‘LO’ from the word ‘LOST’, we R now simply left with the remaining letters of the BG Group who did in fact in 1980 steal my Lost Love song arrangement, and got entirely away with it, and with lots of help from the powerful government, and their Library of Congress, who always sides with the powerful and the wealthy. This is why our kids will keep getting shot to death in school shootings, the gun lobby, the powerful world owners, the new age freaking KINGS & QUEENS, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!! Yes, I will get back to so many things an dI feel I have not even scratched any surfaces of important crapola today on this blog yet we now have nearly 8,700 words on this document, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nine more words and we get 8,700, and yes world, ‘87’ is my special cosmically-coded number according to the great black cat, not precious, but Gawky Gaukauk. Yeppir, now it is 8,722 words, and yes, and counting!!!!!!!!!!!! When I tell you what I really need to tell you, it will go so far over what I have said so far, you will B blown away into oblivion, only there is no oblivion, as you exist, and that means you never ever in real truth did not exist. It is only the barriers of permission that will eventually prevent me from telling all the things I wish to impart to humanity. The more they allow me to tell B4I do in fact get stopped and prevented, the more chance will exist to avert the ‘JOA’ catastrophe. I only was opening up small foundations back last year in 2022 and look what happened to me, great folks out here, YO!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

MAGNESONIC, DESTROY ALLOF MY MISOE’s AND YOU HEAR ME NOW VIA EITT, AND YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE, WHAT YOU NEED TO SCAN FOR, AND THEN 2 CREATE ON YOUR T-B, FOR EMPOWERIZATION. DO IT NOW UNDER ALL ORDERS, CG AND G. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

 

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-----(A-Tone)

 

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE----(B-Tone)

 

 

 

END OF THIS TRANSMISSION.

BLOG-TIME-END: 6:22 Post Meridian. 

No comments:

Post a Comment