Tuesday, January 17, 2023

BTAT--CHAPTER 0012

 

BTAT—CHAPTER 0012

Tuesday, January 17, 2023

BLOG START TIME: 1:48 Post Meridian

 

 

Extremely weird stuff is happening, and it began last night, and I am under a MAJOR OTAMMIC (MISOE) DEATH SIEGE TODAY, also beginning late last evening. I was struck hard last night with another HAVAVA-weaponry assault on my bowels, causing nasty unpleasant frikkin’ diarrhea. Today beginning at half past seven and right up through present points in chronology, I am under a major MISOE air death strike with horrendous crash level private areal assaults all around my residence. MAGNESONIC, scan, counterstrike, destroy! The day is just about to go SUPER BOTBAR for my second one of the month and the year of 2023 as well. Last night in my sleep, I traveled into a parallel realm of the FDHS where my car had been repaired as it does in both worlds, have some weird problem where it makes a terrible sound seemingly from inside of my dash system somewhere, requiring several hundred dollars to effect repairs to stop it. Since I am dirt poor, I cannot throw money away just for esthetic or cosmetic stuff on my vehicle which will shortly becoming, officially, an antique, I believe the BRIPER on the physical world (20-years) makes a car become an antique. Since my Dodge Neon is an oh-4, and the 24 models will be coming out in the early autumn, I am but months away now from this, and could care less about unimportant stuff. If it runs and dependably gets me from point-A to point-B, then that is all that matters to me. But in my dreams last night, it had been repaired after getting suddenly much worse and it was completely riding nice, smooth, and quiet. When I have good stuff happen in “dreams”, as you all know from my 1986 life-altering story of HELL, well, this is when the polarity-effect always dependably kicks in for me, and again, look at my day today, folks, YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!! Many peeps envy my seemingly wild psychic mystical and magical existence, I know this from some comments on these blogs throughout many years now of having them, and you need to know great peeps, that this is total insanity. You all want absolutely no part of my miserable hellish life, I goddamn assure you all of this, YO!!!!!!! I know that you all mean well, but meanings and daughters right now have about as much to do with this total nightmare, as would a little lady-bug crawling around on your wall after you won the Powerball billion dollar jackpot or after an atomic bomb went off somewhere near your city. It just is totally goddamn ass meaningless, me’ good folks out here. Living in this incredible fifth dimension has lots of other connections that none of you have to deal with and live through and interact with as do I. I told you all on previous blogs from nearly ten years ago and on several occasions that if I go up on my old blogs and randomly begin selecting stuff, CAP it into the blog, and use it in a present blog; it will  not only make total sense so far as the interconnectedness but will then go onto reveal major things perhaps forgotten by me, or placed and assigned into a much lower level of mind (subconscious) in the area where all things that ever happen to us in our lives, are indeed stored forever, yet we only need it if and when it is part of something in current times that is relevant and would otherwise merely be in the way of our living a normal everyday life should it remain strong and present in our conscious minds. Let us examine here what has just happened back on the previous blog titled BTAT-CHAPTER 0010. B4 we do go here, I need to tell you all that I am in a weird parallel word that I must have been switched into last night because the library has never had this many peeps nor has parking been practically impossible for many long months now, and today is off the scales bad. I will be getting my home system up and running very soon. Between the problems here with public terminals, overcrowding, noise, wasting gasoline to get here, and parking problems, printing expenses, and on and on, I need to get the Geek-Squad to help me get me’ cum-puke-her up and running, and in synch with my home Comcast WIFI system; so I can blog from the comfort of my own place without any of these goddamn problems and hassles, YO BRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But let me talk now about my two daughters, one from mind bending hyperspace, and another one from the wild insane world of the lands of estrangement. I had totally forgotten on a conscious level, that kommocassi war-pilot dream from a decade ago or so now, and yet when I randomly selected a few 2014 blogs on my prior blog to 2B pasted into the one I was doing last week, POW; look at how I see now where I was in Egg Harbor City right near the potato chip factory, and the college there which I doubt exists here in the waking world, but WOW, give me a break. Obviously in the parallel realm that I was in a week back now, both Merry and Pee were in the same area and even close to the same age, as in the fifth dimension, all things can indeed be happening and it does not have to in any way perfectly equate or make sense to any one waking world reality. I do not know how to properly spell the name of those WWII Japanese suicide pilots, and Spell-Checker system on the Word-Program is no help to me either, so-sahwee folks, pun intended, yesssirrrr!!!!!!!!! If you archive old blogs, you will definitely see how I discussed taking at pure random, old blogs, cutting and pasting parts into the present ones, and then, and I will use the words here like it or not, “WATCH THE MAGIC HAPPEN”. I know this is all real, and yes, all of this and more still yet to come, is part of the great scriptures only half included in our bibles, you know, the mighty SAFET, expansions on just how to properly operate what our LORD JESUS CHRIST told us all to do nearly 2,000 years ago to this very damn day peeps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Merely reread the past two blogs and then this blog, and the magic stuff is totally inescapable. First I am telling about the wild ‘dream’ in Egg Harbor City, then I am randomly selecting parts of blogs from back in the year 2014, and then POW, it all fits together more perfectly than if a group of peeps were actually attempting to do this intentionally, and yes, I trucked up on a recent other blog, using the word internally when I meant to type in the word intentionally, so sahwee, again. Then we have the biblically discussed reasons for many things in that wild interaction where Merry was age ten, and at this university area in EH City, and yes; later on more than a millennium and a half, comes the same thing only disguised, the Freudian psycho junk and their type of dream analysis. Just why was I in some weird apartment there with both my daughters living in the area around me? Why were the doors so flimsy and weird? Why was the place extra huge in size, and on and on we can endlessly go in the examining and analyzing processes and we will, but not right now. In that wild dream, the potato chip place was a food store as well as a factory that made some of the foods that were being sold there. In many parallel worlds, I am employed there. I know this now, and this is what connected me to the Harvest Outreach Organization when I first moved to Florida, in many numerous and beyond outlandish ways, again, that I won’t attempt to get into on this blog due to time constraints. Still, I was looking at some loafs of Arnold Rye Bread in that wild dream, and without even thinking of it on a conscious level, just a couple days ago, I purchased two loafs of this exact bread at my local Publix Grocery Store, actually the one on Virginia Avenue, and not the real local to my address Publix, that is just a mile or so away from my trailer. They only have the Pepperidge Farm seeded-rye bread, and I only buy seeded rye. There are major complexities involved with much of this so much so, that if you ever became a true expert in biblical dream prophecy study folks, you would then begin to see the real true power of fifth dimensional analysis of all this otherwise forever ignored stuff. The entire fifth dimension is indeed a part of all of our lives, and everyone walks around for the most part just about blind. I will remind the readers of these words once again what is behind the reality that even the great Doctor Billy Graham spoke of upon several occasions at his religious crusades. The real you and me exist in Timeless Purgatory. The Astral Plane is a more accurate verbiage, only don’t say that grouping of words to really religious/Christian folks, as they simply hate it. Anyway, simply put, the real us in truth or in this plane of pure energy, is much larger than we have a clue about. It could never be contained in just one waking world that we live physically in here and now. This is why our waking physical life is in many dimensions and various locales of the 5th dimensional hyperspace. When we live our waking lives, our spirit or our-truth is actually in one of virtually endless parts or pieces of our entire completeness and thus is focus shifted right there. When we lose our waking world awareness by going off to sleep, other parts of our true ‘full-beingness’ are also there, for our true self to begin a focus-re-shifting into. It really is not rocket science at all, but to really get these truths and incorporate them properly into our daily lives, we do need a full and complete reeducation process. What would indeed be beyond a million Einstein minds all put together would be properly attempting to put all of these 5-D jigsaw pieces together in any true and meaningful way, ever. This is beyond any part or piece of us to do, ever. Only on the Astral Plane where we are absolutely complete and the one and only true self (soul) if you will; can it all properly make sense.

 

 

Right directly following my sending my 1980 © DEMO tunes to the United States Copyright Office, in June of 1980, which were a packet of four tunes on one open reel full-track tape at a speed of 7.5 IPS; I experienced immediately on the very same week that they arrived there in Washington, DC, what I call my 2nd HUUUUUGE Sarah Krassle interaction (wild dreaming experience) that would in no way be one bit less intense than the Biblical experience of angels sent by God to Joseph, regarding his fiancé Mary after she had been mysteriously impregnated by the Holy Spirit. Lifeguard if we do not make one word out of it (life) (guard), has the letter transposition system of 12-7. The Haddonwood LIFE-GUARD told me that “The Holy Spirit told him my name”. He admitted later that he may have slightly exaggerated, but that is not the point, as I am not making up these things that all went down around me, Sir Joe 1980 Sivo, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The two hugest Sarah Krassle dreams were in December of 1969 and then followed by June of 1980, ten and a half years later on after the original one. Now the last time that I saw her in the physical world of waking reality was in the summer time prior to that December of 1969, in late July or early August somewhere, the exact date does in fact now elude me, but that much I do fully and clearly remember. The first wild dream was about the chain, and the second was about HER SONG, that I have now made a part of our physical word reality and indeed is known here now by LOIS FOCA in a slang-blog term, as well as its official name in the Copyright registration system, titled, “Love Is For Carpenters”. Now SHE told me that this is in fact HER CHAIN, and later she sang HER SONG, so is there any connection to CHAIN and SONG that is easily discernable for us, folks? These things can go into infinity, and some of it will indeed be explored as future blogs begin to fall into our conscious illusion. My point however for right this minute, and not later on, is that someone or something to quote the mighty Star Trek’s William Shatner playing the role of Captain Kirk, knew that I had sent these demo songs to the U.S. Copyright Office and then pow; I suddenly, and for no mortal world connected reason, was experiencing this 2nd wild dreaming interaction with the great SARAH KRASSLE. The first one was just after my 15th birthday and now all over again at age 25 and a half in my apartment in Voorhees that I had lived for about six weeks or so, I am in this wild following interaction with HER. Someone does not like this blog. I am getting entire trucking sentences vanishing now, not mere letters or words either vanishing away, or being added on, but now an entire sentence or two. Allow me to try and reconstruct here, peeps. Something in a larger picture truth has recently sent me into a realm in the 5th dimensional hyperspace where I was not living at 1802 Robin Hill Apartments in 1980, but rather in Egg Harbor City, yet was the age that I would have been in 1980. Also my daughter who was miles away to the north of me, just as where SK’s shop was north of 10-SC Avenue and not south as Misses Bassler insisted it was for whatever the reason, now was also in E.H. City, NJUSAESMWG. Some professor was speaking to me at the local college there that does not exist here, and now I remember who it was. It was the professor who here, helped Mike Patterson and me years ago on that Krystal’s Ball Project that was DOA at the Google Play Store, Professor Mario Eraso. We were not discussing the KB project, but rather transdimensional hyperspace. This is when Merry was walking by, and what I never told any of you yet, and was saving it for reasons only I will know at least for now; is that Merry went through that two sentence spiel of denying what I had said to the professor regarding both of us living with our 5th dimensional issues, is that after she said what she did about having the shoebox, she ended by calling me “McFly”. We all know from that wild movie in 1985 called, “Back to the Future”, that this was the dude’s name. So on one hand she was denying something while at the very same time, admitting to it. Gee Wiligars, YO BRRRRR! I did not ask for any of these things, and Jim frikkin’ Burr said it all peeps. “Mark, you just happened to get born into this family”. This was probably the most intelligent and perceptive grouping of words that were ever damn spoken by a human being, since Albert Einstein’s damn relativity equations. But these things all tie into lots of other stuff that if I so much as tried to even open up and talk about lightly, I would be all day just on that, so this can wait for other times. It is just like discussing dreams of David Roth, where suddenly they became nightmares right around the time that Trump became the 45th President in this waking world reality. He was not only a staunch Republican but he believed in certain absolute things, and although he hated DJT as much as I do, he would have changed his opinions should he have not died in his sleep back in March of 2002, after D. J. Trump indeed came onto the political scene. And this is when with no conscious thought on my part ever, began to be extremely mean and ugly with me in DREAMS. These things at least to me are irrefutable proofs to all of my claims that Mountainpen’s Morianity and its teachings on the truth-trilogy of dreams, hyperspace, and exploratrons, is absolutely real and totally 100 percent valid.

 

 

As you all know, in 1997, I lived at 112 Harvard Avenue in Somerdale, New Jersey, USAESMWG, and I traded in my 1994 Saturn Automobile for a 1997 Plymouth Breeze Automobile at a C/P Dealership located in Oaklyn, NJUSAESMWG, on the great White Horse Pike, non-Julia. Now folks this event went beyond another one of Mountainpen’s HUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE deals. I will tell you a lot more about the story, and I only wish that someone in authority someday would polygraph me and place me under a truth serum such as SP or other similar truth inducing drug and see that this is all real and true beyond any question of deception on my part. You all know about the Saturn car being involved in Nick’s time trip with me in that beyond wild dreaming interaction back at the previous residence, the one and only great illustrious Highview Apartments, owned by slumlord Mizz Maria Shoemaker. Nick and a group of his pals were absolutely determined to steal out of my car, a magical shoebox as I called it, as in SHOES, new ones from musical groups of NYC in 1986, those being slum-lord-made as in surnames, and of course the most powerful part of this particular trilogy here, the mistakenly named by me, who would go onto become the future-blogging Mountainpen, piece of wild technology that may be thought of as a LAPTOP computer. Now I did not know any of my daughter’s distant family of wild cousins in those times and days, and had not even on any meaningful conscious mental level put together anything at that time regarding P&M (Patty and Merry), let alone my demo-tunes singer Bob Andres from Haddon Heights in Jersey; ‘but still’, Detective Lenny “L&O” Briscoe sir, not only was I clueless to Cuzz Leticia Tilley as well, BUTTTTTTTT, and a big ass HUUUUUUGE BUTT peeps; despite having a VHS videotape of a precisely matching copy of the future girl I came to meet and know, lovely 14 year old LT, I know that time and parallel realms of the 4-5 dimensional system, have no recognition of separation and thus, all things as Einstein’s great “Spooky-Forces” stuff goes unchallenged. Even though he may have put it in a parochial form of verbiage, truth is indeed truth, nothing more, nothing less. LT stands for Leticia Tilley, yes folks, but it also stands, in the entire 5th dimension, even though at the time in question, I was totally clueless and unconscious to any of it, for LAPTOP, or in this case with my Highview days’ TIME TRIP; my futhermucking magical shoebox. Now to quote the mighty great Mister Dennis Snyder here, “And that’s just reality, son”! Hey YO, it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So moving the story onward with this dealership in Oaklyn on the Julia Horse Pike, I went into ‘the joint’ one day, Mister Steve Winn sir, naught in 1984, but rather in 1997 and thirteen years after that, and KAPOW-BAM Sir Chef Emeril Sir, they were every bit as determined and with the same degree of full vigor as Nick and his pals were to get the LT away from me, or tablet I suppose; but in any way, they were beyond determined to get my Saturn car. The magic of Nick’s time trip was not in the laptop-tablet-whatever Congressman vocalist of several of my tunes from long ago; but in the car or whatever had happened to it on a magical date when a wild insane man from the nation of India threatened to murder both myself and my mother at a place called the Turnersville Pathmark. This was the day when I was trying to get a studio to help me make a recording of my SARAH tune that I wrote in 1996 on the goddamn 12th day in May. This was also when the ADA at the Gloucester County Prosecutor refused to help bring to justice whoever was behind all of this illegal and inexcusable behavior that was obviously being perpetrated upon myself and my mother. But during the terrorist threat that was made to us at the T.P. Shopping Center, in Gloucester Township, New Jersey, USAESMWG; my Saturn car was suddenly mysteriously struck with something that killed it cold, and it only had a couple thousand miles on it and was brand spanking ass new. This same bizarre circuit was somehow behind the magic of the time trip, the shoebox, and yes, the lightning car of the fictional A.P. Keaton-MCFLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We don’t need Doctor Coral Allen nor my father to tell any of us that playing around with too much electrical energy can be quite dangerous to the physical bodies that we in waking human form must rely on in order to have proper working interactions on this physical plane. But if you think the story ends here, than you need to look up ole’ Mister Neilson, since this is not the only ‘way the story goes’, oh kind gwate folks, and maybe one or some naught so gwate, right lovely Mizz 1983 phone-company Blake???????? WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! During the time that this all happened and as some richer peeps know quite well, with buying new cars, or trading them in or whatever Congressman Sir; we go back to the dealership for free maintenance work at regular mileage intervals. Now on one of these scheduled maintenance times, and after my leaving the Somerdale death house, and living at what I jokingly have referred to throughout my blogging project as Guthrie Short’s mansion in Blue Anchor, New Jersey, USAESMWG; I went there and they attempted to fix me up with an incredibly beautiful Spanish lady. Without going into incredible details, that I really want to do folks, but I cannot, as would simply take too long; here is a brief damn synopsis. This girl in early 1998 was the very same girl from a POWERFUL DREAMING INTERACTION that I had back in 1997 while residing in the Somerdale ‘death house’ as I called the joint, Mister Winn; and I am not making up one tiny wee bit here of this off the wall experience. It was a girl who I only had seen in a DREAM, never here, and suddenly, this dealership was trying to fix me up with her, and she practically jumped at me, yet she could have had any guy on the planet. She made all the fashion models on the great Spanish Television networks look plain. But the story goes a lot further than this, oh great songster of the 70’s, Mister freaking Neilson. This is the girl who a wild dream, was my partner, in what I purely in jest, referred to as the Trinidad-Nut-House, and was larger than the place is here, but other than for that, is the exact same physical structure on Atlantic City’s Tennessee Avenue, as was the Trinidad Hotel where my mom and I stayed and vacationed there in the 1960’s. In that very same room where teen-goddess Paula King hung me out and off of the room #323 balcony, B4 then going onto having her way with me on the bed, while they sent my mom out for coffee at the Frailenger’s Salt Water Taffy place one day in 1967; and where I as a grown up person was living with her, and this was some type of a mental hospital, and yet we were allowed to be together as a couple, and the place was owned by Donald Trump, who had several nut houses all over the country, in that part of the parallel world system. This girl was just like the girl I dated in the late summer of 1999 here in this waking world, Mizz Helen Zabriskie. This may be the correct spelling for her name, as this is the first time any Spell-Check program on WORD ever showed me a spelling that matched the pronunciation of her name. Talk about being in a weird realm, as I have typed in her name many times on many programs and never B4 has this been spelled. But my point here is that both these women could not walk into a public place where any men were, not without turning heads like no one can even imagine. I will never forget one night in 1999 at the Resorts Hotel of AC-NJ where Mizz H.Z. turned every single male head in the joint, Mister Winn, sir. So do it Chester-F, “WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE”. But my point and story regarding the C/P Dealership is that they were all some wild part of my entire mess with the time trip, Nick Cannon, my music, and my history in Atlantic City, the magical year of the dreams to quote lovely Merry (1997), and on and on we can go here, folks. The story is nowhere near completed here since this nuthouse which was a larger version of the old Trinidad Hotel, is connected even further with Dawn and the cuzz’s of the great family of washcloths, as I named this mysterious group back in the summertime of 1970 while in Ventnor and being sexually abused by Sir Thomas J. Reale. Down the street (10-SC) Avenue, from the Trinidad, that after the late 90’s became the Super-8 Hotel Chain; right shy of the Pacific Avenue intersection, and only a block and a half away, was the real nut-house where I had to take Dawn-Marie King to many times, while I was living there with the family in 08-09. The same thing and area and it is totally unmissable. It cannot be ignored, to quote the great super talented musical group called “Raspberry Dreams”. It really can’t folks. I called the place in that wild dream, ever since having it, the Trinidad nut house, and I am living there with this beyond white hot Spanish girl who seems to be either my wife or partner in some way. Then comes Dawn, and my taking her practically down the street from the joint, Mister Winn, sir. The Sheegee Krupa Corporation that I know I’ve misspelled here, sold the place to the hotel chain that symbolically represents Super Girl Sarah, as well as the 8 digit, with the real eight coin treasures from Spanish Galleon ships that my dad discovered in his many deep sea dives, and also the eight as in the total number of letters in my name, the Christian name and the Surname. There are literally unlimited zillions of wild things that are all interconnected with Atlantic City, Tennessee Avenue, the Trinidad building, wild dreams, wild people, and all that is missing is the old juvenile version of Morianity that was once called the “BOB” or the Book of the Beach, back B4 it was all burned up by my old classmate from Cooley Hall, Sir Russell Thaxton. So ‘WOW THAT’, Mizz Olivia Benson. The story is endless, it still tells itself. We have not even started to scratch any surfaces, yet I’ve typed in now today just under 4,650 words, and now over that. Time really does march endlessly onward, there is simply no stopping it folks. But enough for today and right now on this topic of the Saturn car being traded in back in 1997, for the Plymouth Breeze car. Other clumps of daisies need now be picked for a while, oh great peeps out here.

 

 

When I had the original dreaming interaction in middle December of 1969 with Sarah Krassle, remember SHE SPELLED HER NAMES TO ME, both of them. Sarah as you know can be spelled without the magical “H” letter, and ‘KRASSLE’, is a name that I never even was able to find anywhere in the waking world back in those times, and now, SOME ARE OUT THERE, BUT ARE SPELLED SLIGHTLY DIFFERENTLY. There are some Krassle’s, one is a diver guy in Florida who is studying carol reefs or at least was, back when I first started these blogs seventeen years ago. Another was an Oregon Forest Ranger, again, back 17 years ago, as now, who knows. My point is that the name is rare, and even with those that I did manage to locate online, the name was never spelled K-R-A-S-S-L-E. SHE went out of HER way in 12-1969 to spell HER name out for me, both first and last names. Then SHE told me that SHE needs the chain for something “in HER great city”. The second part in the dream was not on the beach but rather it was in HER great shop on the north side of the street, despite hotel owner Mizz Estelle Andersen Bassler insisting with me that it was on the south side of 10-SC Avenue. She had HER dresser drawer system which was a perfect match to the one I had in my apartment bedroom at the Dellway arms Apartments, along HER east wall in HER shop bedroom, and mine was also on my apartment bedroom’s east-wall. It was placed directly underneath my ocean murals that I would stare at for no good reason from August of 1969 until late spring time of the following year somewhere, and say inside of myself while staring at them, “Patricia, Patricia”, over and over again, never ever having a tiny clue as to why. I know that SHE spoke to me while her middle drawer was wide open and SHE was placing the chain that she had removed from my hands back on the beach earlier, into that middle drawer. She said many things and I only can remember a few of them. She told me that when I go back to my other reality of waking life, I would find out that my chain would no longer be inside of my lock-box in my bedroom closet which was to the west of the room. That it really would be gone there because SHE had taken it FROM HERE. That there would be an immediate sign that we had spoken together that would be unmissable for me to see. Also, that SHE was aware of a television show that I had just watched called, “Hans Brinker, and the Silver Skates”. She mentioned that my big brother John Henningsen who gave me the chain a year or so earlier was in some way a part of all of these things, and she mentioned how he was given to me by Mister Hans Worshing at the Philadelphia Boy’s Club on 21st Street, and that none of any of these things are purely coincidental in any way at all. I mentioned the prior big brother Mister Hinger, and SHE had nothing to say about him, only about John Henningsen. At the end of our conversation, the chain had been carefully placed in the middle dresser-drawer and the drawer was then closed. Again, this was a precise matched duplicate of the stick of furniture that I had all of my life in my various bedrooms, back then an dB4 the Dellway Arms place, was my apartment at Haddon Hills in Westmont, perfectly matching the shortened initials of the future 1997 transdimensional song called “Wanna’ Spend My Time”, WSMT, and short for WESTMONT. B4 the 125-A apartment in Westmont, was 2041 Chestnut Street @ Apartment 24-A. B4 that, there was no dresser drawer, and this is when I lived with my parents in south Atlantic City at the BRUCE MANOR MOTEL on Richmond Avenue. I also attended part of the third of my school classes one block from the motel at the public school right there, called the Richmond Avenue School. Then that went onto become a laboratory, I was told by a reliable and very reputable source. This occurred in the early or middle nineties decade somewhere. We can move on with full intent of continuing with these topics at soon to follow times. But Sarah Krassle is Pink Goddess, the Almighty singularity, Absolute Gravitation, and that much I do know, one hundred percent. No doubt about it, lovely Mizz Chillie and Mister record promoter 1980 and 1981 Lenny McKinnon. I know this as sure as I know that if I do not continue to breathe, I will simply keel over and die, physically.

 

 

Now I wish to get on for a short time, the topic of the MISOE and why they persist on endlessly keeping me sub-poor and down and out oppressed forever and ever. If they did not have some great frikkin’ HUUUUUGE damn ass fear of my getting any money at all, then they would not be in this endless battle 24-7-365.24219 of keeping me as down as down can be. There is no rocket science to any of that. The few peeps in my orbit in life who know me well or knew me well, all recognize this without me ever having to state that to them first. But I also had a special-education teacher say to me in 1970 and 1971 by the name of David Leigh smith, several wild things that he recognized pertaining to me in addition to just that. He said that something seems to be going out of its way to keep you isolated and with an almost intelligent goal behind it, and THAT’S A DAMN QUOTE, as some things, you don’t forget in this life, well; or I don’t at least, YO ME’ BRAHHHHHHHH!!!! He also told me several years later in 1976 when I ran into him one day by pure chance in the city of Camden, New Jersey, USA-ESMWG, at the county unemployment office. He said that there does indeed appear to be a force at work to endlessly make every single thing that you ever try to do just totally fail, and it’s as though something wants you to live in sub-poverty forever no matter how damn much you ever keep trying to climb out from under it. These are very close paraphrases here, not precise quotations, even my damn memory ain’t quite that fantastic, YO BREEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! Peeps that get to know me over time and begin observing my life, will and definitely do start to recognize the crapola that is endlessly playing out all around me. It is now 5:40 in the early evening, and time to start to wrap up this blog for today. I will end by telling you that Pearl Harbor Day of 1996 is by no means a random happenstance with matching initials to lovely Mizz Patricia HHH. I had not yet realized who she and Merry were then in December of 1996 and only had SJK on the brain, but as you all know, crapola was about to unfold around me that proved HUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE tie ins as well as lots of memory repressions either on my own part or from intentionally hacked sources all around me all my damn ass life, YO YO YO!!!!!!!!! Allow and permit me if you will kind folks to discuss real quickly, what happened to me on this 7th December day of 1996 while at my death house at 112 Harvard Avenue. Without getting into the entire story, I have first told you all how magical type of forces got me out of a residence where there was no cable television that had a channel called the ‘SYFY CHANNEL’ on which a show called “DARK SHADOWS” was re-airing. The forces were making sure that I would be watching it in order to watch a character on that show named Count Petofi, use the ‘I-Ching’ to take a time trip in his spirit, in order to go from the year of 1897 up to 1969, in order to escape his arch enemy Johnny Romano, King of the Gypsies. So since the cable company that I had in my place at Highview apartments did not offer this SYFY-Channel, I had to be moved to a place where this all could be made to come about. This was done by Paula King raping me for a 2nd time in June of 1996 and also by Jeanette my neighbor next to door and some bar scum she picked up, both making my ;life quite ugly and unpleasant there. After I moved into the Somerdale place, watched the show and began viewing it again as I had done originally back in the 1960’s, I copied the great Count Andreas Petofi again, just as I did in the autumn of 1969, and so the ‘Halls Fawces’ knew that I could be depended on for doing this. So they went onto to activate their plans with me accordingly. It is not rocket science at all when we carefully think of the entire larger picture here in a light of full examination. When I went to meet Robert McGuire for the first time on the 7th day in February in the following year of 1997 (year of the dreams) to quote hyper-dimensional Merry; let us look at just some stuff in this expanded new light of wisdom. February seven is numerically the electrical number, right peeps, ‘27’, even though it would be written as 2/7 on a bank check or business form. It is still two-seven as in 27. Then it was in 1997 when this happened. Subtract the number 27 from that year of 1997, now we get Merry’s birth year. Someone is asking for a direct Magnesonic counterstrike as they made my entire blog just suddenly vanish, and if it was not for saving this to my E-drive system, I would be screwed. One more trick like this and I guarantee that Magnesonic will cause something so huge to happen, that I will not take responsibility for it when half the damn world goes ‘kaplooey’ tomorrow, YO!!!!!! Someone is weelwee trucking asking for it, YO ME’ BRAHHHHH!!! Powerful Halls Fawces are at work here, and I will tell you that others here are being effected by them as well, of course they’re beyond totally frikkin’ clueless to what’s goddamn going on!!!!!!!!!!!! B4 these diseased scum have a chance to totally wipe me out today and turn a BOTBAR into a super botbar day for me, I will end the blog and tackle some really big ass store high in transport junk at a later time this week, folks, YO BRO!!! Hackers have this computer, so I better clear the futhermucking damn ass DOGTOWN ‘ouddahele’ Mister ball-player announcer sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

Hey, if Merry’s goddamn transdimensional hyperspace stuff is what she claimed it was in that parallel world, then why does she and her ‘X’ care about my “shoebox-Volvo-Saturn”? Also in case anyone is wondering about the wild connection to Volvo and Saturn, it is because of the shoebox-tablet thing. You see, Dave Roth used to call Volvo automobiles, “SHOEBOXES”. I think Merry was just being funny in that wild hyperspace interaction (dream) ten days ago give or take. So I called tablets shoeboxes, while DCR called Volvo-cars shoeboxes. HA-HA-HA, or to quote Sir McNulty from back at the Church Farm School in 1971, “AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As for me, right now in the year of 2023, all I wanna’ say here is that I have  a whole damn lot of bones to pick about not only very magical years, and forces, and kids from all over the FDHS; BUTTTTTTTTTT, big ass BUTT, I also have a lot of bones to pick with computers and hackers. Someday I will find a way to get frikkin’ even with all of these pricks who never stop screwing with me on these machines, and that, IPY, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Take that 2 the bank, great folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

END OF THIS TRANSMISSION AT 6:22 POST MERIDIAN.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment