Thursday, December 15, 2022

BTAT CHAPTER 0004

 

BTAT—CHAPTER 0004—THURSDAY, DECEMBER 15, 2022 @ 4MINUTES SHY OF THREE POST MERIDIAN

 

Well people, I have my saving flash drive now and every sentence will be saved with a simple click at the top left of me’ whittle cum-puke-her screen monitor, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!! So to quote Sir Chester-Frank here, with his famous bar statement back somewhere in 1999, up in Jersey, “WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE”!!!!!!!!!

 

 

What a difference it makes when minutes and hours and days change, and things that were under the total influence of left spinning sub-energies, oh great mighty CERN LABS, no longer are winning the battle, and then pow, the right spinning fawces of Mister Hall begin to start WINNING, and in or out of all joints in 1984, and in or out of all world famous resort cities of this wuvwee whittle frikkin’ pwanet, YO BRAH. I am going to need more time than this to recompose myself, and then, things never will be as I had originally planned them 2B-B4 the great 1969-magical prophecy jet-trail reenactment or fulfilled prophecy dog stenches to be a wee bit more accurate here, all went down around me beginning for the most part with my posting of BLOG-TWEET 2022-O, and you all know this out here, both friends and foes. To quote Sir Elliot Stabler, fictional NYC Detective of the great ‘WOOOOOLF’ L&O television show, “they know you do”, only let’s replace “they” with “I”, shall we, YO?????????? Golly gash darn gee whiz and all 1988 great copyrighted musical projects without any help from any of life’s rip off musical studios that is not truly their fault since it is merely all a magical part of my being mysteriously transported and transferred one day in the middle of August of 1986, into what Morianity jokingly refers to from time to time, as Dogtown-on-Earth. I’m quite sure that you all are catching so many of my endless mind-hack errors as well as both typo-errors and word program BHH errors (black-hat hackers), as I too read over my recent works so as to know where I am about to proceed onward from there, an dyes, I catch many screw up. I won’t frikkin’ deny it for one second, and it actually continues to prove my endless claims since early in the year of 2006, BRAH!!!!!!!! One minute and one day things run quite easily and normally or close to normally, at least for me; and then as Chef Merrill, or whatever his name is, says so damn famously and well peeps, “BAMMM”, and things suddenly and on a damn dime just switch on a subatomic level from right to left gains. When one side gains or wins over the other side, the amount of the gain is the amount of good or bad stuff that I get bombarded, slammed, and pummeled with. It is a perfect scientifically measurable ratio down to the goddamn N’th degree (14). Let’s now proceed onward with some stuff today, ever realizing of course that it would literally be physically impossible for me to ever truly really tell my life, and its beyond quintessentially surreal and unfathomably outlandish full details and experiences. It is not within the experience or word arrangement capabilities for anyone, even Professor Einstein to ever be able to do. I can only continue to plug away and endlessly try to move this along, and I know that it is destined for Morianity to someday in a future time, be released to this world. I doubt that the world is ready for it now in 2022, but future times are indeed out there. Let us take this to the place where today it is predestined by magical HALLS FAWCES for it to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chime in now Sir Chester-Frank, “WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE”. Tanks & BOOM!

 

 

We need to discuss for openers here, the BIBLE, and the parts therein that are discussing and describing both dreams and prophecy, as well as TOSE, AKA interpretations of dreams, a gift given to all of human-kind, by the great SARAH-STACEY JEHOVAH KRASSLE (Almighty Singularity or GOD if you will. On the ASTRAL-PLANE of truthful existence, the English vibratory sounds and verbiage that we as human mortal beings hear and translate as language, STAY and NEE are the same exact thing or truth in higher reality, hence Jehovah Neecey, and SAR is an old Earth retranslated lingo from LORD, and just as Prince converts gender-wise into princess ‘ESS’, AH converts the ‘genderization’ of the word ‘LORD’ into ‘LORDESS’, hence SAR-AH or SARAH. So Sarah Stacey Jehovah Krassle now becomes Lourdes or (LORDESS) Jehovah Neecey Krassle. The Krassle family created an entire city in the very center of the Astral Plane, AKA the Timeless Purgatory. The reason that I know that nobody else has ever been allowed a human memory of all of the things of Morianity, is a very simple truth regarding ‘dimensionalism’. A Holy family created a HOLY city, and the capitol city of the entire Astral-Plane is indeed this place, called, City of Sarah Krassle. But can we ever truly meet and or know GOD (singularity)? We may not ever be able to be in a direct contact as how can singularity and anything else together still remain SINGULARITY? It cannot. But Jesus tells us in scriptures that “If you’ve seen me, then you’ve seen the father (singularity), and the message here that I’d like to say is totally unmissable, is being totally damn ass missed so far by human beings. Singularity is quite able to CREATE, and this includes an entire city, a family, and even ITSELF, at least in a fully perfectly identifiably and completely, or translated ‘wholly’ way, and that is where the true reality and concept of the BIBLICAL ‘HOLY’ or Holiness does in all truth come from, and when I say this to peeps, they want to throw rocks at me. Imagine if I were to tell them that I have made beautiful love to this incredible being in HER GREAT HOLY CITY of Timeless Purgatory. crissake folks, would you now wish to throw nuclear mountains at me???????? I speak to a culture that indeed, Sir Professor FIU Mario Eraso is a lot more than100 years BEHIND ME, and that’s quite evident and totally axiomatic on steroids, YO YO YO YO YO YO ME’ BRAHHHH!!!!! But shall we now that this has all been opened up a teeny weeny wee bit, get back to the actual topic of prophetic scripture and the connected topic of Biblical Old Testament dreams that were experienced by several of the great prophets, such as Joseph and Daniel, long B4 the birth of our great LORD JESUS, a direct half-ancestor of mine on the paternal side, being my 61st grandpa’s uncle!!!!!!!!!!!! Now peeps, TOSE stands for, in my MORIANITY, ‘TOwel Seepage Effect’. TOSE is both in the CHRISTIAN BIBLE as well as in the MORIANITY BIBLE. It is one and the same thing as properly interpreting prophetic dreams. All of the realms and worlds of the physical plane of existence operate in a mysterious and most definitely interconnected way with each other. When we get too far out into the distant-hyperspace as Morianity refers to this distant areas in the fifth dimensional hyperspace, we get the crazy junk that seems to defy reason or logic that I now call in a joking way, the wild realm of the ‘Toby-Couch’ distant hyperspace. This is when suddenly our car turns into a building or a farm house, or our sister’s face suddenly becomes a large pizza pie. Reality itself is breaking down when our spirit-energy begins exploring these far distant areas of the fifth dimension or HS, lovely Mizz Teasdale. But without any further assist from that dude who totally cracks me up, that runs ‘apartments dot com’ on the internet, Sir Brad Bellflower; let me move along here with the point of topic. In more localized and even medium distant hyperspace or when our dream body (soul if you will) begins to explore these realms that are naut too far away oh lovely Mizz 1983 AT&T Blake, we endlessly realize if we begin to seriously get into the experience of ‘dreams and dreaming’, that there is absolutely and without any doubt, a most definite interconnectedness that is existing between our waking land and the lands of the ‘dream-world’, and this is what Morianity labels as ‘TOSE’, or the ‘Towel Seepage Effect’. Now as we move on in coming months on future blogging works, we will attempt to ‘vely vely vely Sir Bob McDowell-1972’ seriously attempt to examine all of the interconnectedness to many topics recently pondered on back on recent blogs. I am speaking of Nick Cannon just for starters. All these crazy wild dreams that I used to say, “He took me on trips with him, and road trips”, and this includes the road trip into Boston a month B4 the Philadelphia Phillies won the 2008 World Series and I saw the great Broad Street Parade when we drove back from Boston into Philly. First, just as in the BIBLE with Joseph when his rotten betraying brothers sold him into Egyptian slavery, and Daniel and his analyzing the kings dream concerning a soon to come famine in his land, with Nick, we were going to Boston, MAUSAESMWG to see some peeps that he knew from the New York Nicks. Whether he really knows any of these BEEBALL players or not isn’t the issue of the TOSE. What is the issue is the word “NICK”, even though the ball team spells its name if I am correct, Knicks. The pronunciation is still the same, and I did not know at this time what Nick Cannon actually looked like all grown up, and had not seen him since he was a sixteen year old boy back in my 1996 Highview days, just shy of the time that Sir Gerard Styles, or at least his magical syndrome, mysteriously closed down my health club called Haddonwood. I only was able to discern that this was Nick Cannon or his doppelganger (double in 5th-D HS) two years later here in Florida when I accidentally flipped through some cable-TV channels shortly after Comcast Cable Company had installed my service up at my old hood address at 26th Street and Avenue E. I went up in the 130 channel range into something called TEENICK and he was on a show acting stupid outside of some club with a bunch a=of nutty looking kids. I switched it off but I saw enough to put it together just who the prick actually was. So who is still wondering why my copyright musical sheets on the internet showing my musical projects, has this character of Mister Michael Crichton from the DISNEY COMPANY, on the search area for my junk?????? But back again to me;’ pernt here, Sir Archibald from Queens, NYUSAESMWG, YO. To quote Sir Mack Kaiter, me’ ole’ camp counselor from Camp Chesapeake of Northeast, Maryland, USAESMWG, “This is totally freaking ass weeeeeeeeeedeeeeeekawuss”, YO YO!!!! The TOSE was showing me who I was with in that wild start of September of 2008 dreaming-experience when otherwise, I would not have known it. However, I did not put it together and it wasn’t until seeing him on the show in late 2010 that I did. Still, the SAF stuff was indeed TRYING TO SHOW ME, Sir Daniel and Sir Joseph. Am I WROOOOOONG, lovely 1980 shampoo girl? Oh CF, pweeeeeze chime in now with that weelwee cool 1999 bar statement of yours, YO, “WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE”. TANKS & BOOM! HEY YO, wanna ’Gimme’ a damn bwake here, cummahn’ willya, X-scum in law, YO? Without going on and on with just this, there was the time trip when he was only 16 years old and the trip back to my old HTHS high school of all non-hyperspace’s or Teasdale lovely’s!!!!!!!!! Was the tablet simply a TOSE representation, and why did he and his teen-pals want it so badly that they found a way no matter how hard I tried to stop them, to steal this thing out of the front seat of my Saturn Automobile. I was driving a Saturn in both 1996 as well as 1968, and yes, it was a typo when I kept saying in the prior blogs that it was 1966, it was not ’66, but ’68. OH-GEE, I’m ‘so-sahwee’ all great Japanese Ambassador’s, and YO-YO, would ya’ pwetty-pweeeeeze give me’ best to Pink Rodd-Godd. I may not follow her but I know what goes on. Chime in for me Chester, willya’???????????? Sir James Rockford says it better than I’ll ever be able to say it folks. We can always get back to all of this, as for right now it is time to move this along. Do it Chester-Frank: WEEEEEEEEE!

 

 

Sir SWAP and I had quite a talk a short while back and he told me some really wild new dark-net stuff that we’ll just keep to ourselves for right now, gweat peeps out here, YO BRAH!!!!!!! But we did manage to get speaking on an old topic from years gone by, LAWSUITS, and mine is just about ready to proceed. You know me, I am never hopeful, I am merely riding the tide here in endless HELLFIRE. Maybe a miracle will come, I do not believe that any of them will, but who knows??????????????? I told him years ago at the park that we were recently at again, about my 1979 dream, and speaking of 1979, allow me please to amend a recent blogging error when I said McNulty-1979, I meant of course to type in (1971). I’m sure you all knew it, ‘but still’, Detective Lenny Madison Avenue Briscoe Sir, without any pinking shears or real estate broker murderers either, YO!!!! Yes, I told Sir SWAP about the dream I had in 1979, while residing at my Mantua, NJ-USA home at 112 East 5th Avenue, and this dream was told on these nearly 17 years of blogs on many numerous occasions. I was being given a check by the U.S. Treasury for EVERYTHING IN THE ENTIRE KITTY. The whole damn smack, every damn stinking lousy dime of cold hard cash. I still to this day do ‘naut’ know why this was happening, Mizz 1983 BLAKE of the great phone company, before the great ‘baby-bells’, and the famous break up in 1983. All I know is that every penny in the country was being paid to me. It as one of those chain type of Nat King Cole “UNFORGETTABLE” dreams. We all have had them so let’s not play dumb-ass with each other. I was being given the entire U.S. MINT in this wild powerful and super realistic dream. So I had told this to Sir SWAP or (Steve WAllgreens Parks), along with my desire to make whoever has destroyed my entire life pay for it in the epitome of spades. Then I also told him on that very same day the story that I just shared with all of you me’ Blogaudians on me’ previous blog (Chapter 0003) of BTAT’, not in any way meant as a pun for recent Saint Mathew BEGAT stuff, but hey, YO, and but still, Detective Lenny NYC-L&O Briscoe kind sir!!!!!!!!!!! Yes world, I also told him about my nightmare sad tales of EMPLOYMENT WOE-WHIZ-ME’S in my field of security that I entered around age 23 years while residing on Hillcrest Avenue in the Cherrywood Estates of lovely New Jersey’s Blackwood in Gloucester County, and just down the goddessdamn road from the car wash of the future phone booth call to my mom up in 1994, sixteen years later, with sixteen year old PUNK-NICK the hubcap smasher prick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So after telling Mister SWAP how the Federal Government discriminated against me as a Special-Education Student when I was perfectly and physically and mentally able and totally qualified to do the job of Security Officer at a Nuclear Plant Facility in Pennsylvania, known as “3 Mile Island”, and he was shockingly and thoroughly disgusted at it, and I told him the honest truth that I’d gladly go into any court in the country under oath and tell them that this wiped out my chances to ever advance in my chosen career in the field of security. He told me that if we used my dream along with the entire true story, it could make a new president in legal actions on several on-point issues in law and especially constitutional law. He said just to get the largest public outcry for what was done to you Mark, we will sue them for every penny in the ENTIRE UNITED STATES TREASURY. Even if we only received ten grand, the entire story would make your wild 1979 dream that you had from a year later after their discrimination of me was done, jump out and the coverage would go totally worldwide if his legal pals all got involved but it would have to be done in a very special way, so that no one ever would lose their reputations should it all go terribly wrong. This is why I am only allowed to say as much as this, and yes, I had to twist Sir SWAP’s arm just so he’d agree to my saying this much on this blog today, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO BRAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

 

I also effed up and errored with a major mind hack on my prior blog concerning my trip down here to Florida-Land (AKA Florida). I said that my December of 2009 trip here to escape the family from DOGTOWN-HELL was my first trip here in adulthood, and it was naut of course. I was mind hacked. My first adulthood trip here was very late in 1983 right shy of the X-mas holidays. I went to Orlando in order to visit my old coworker from 1980, RPL’s Chief Recording Engineer, the great almighty Mister Howard Solomon. Then after we had a blow out, my uncle from Fort Lauderdale came to pick me up at the restaurant or road side eats place that Howard had bought here in Florida as a retirement business, and he along with me’ cuzz John-Stuart, picked me up and we went down to Fort Lauderdale where they resided. All of this stuff transpired after Steve Winn’s GN-hotel that was in Atlantic City in those days, cheated me with parallel event tech that is of course forever non-provable by me, and made me lose my last 400 dollars and led to my personal bankruptcy in the very late spring time of 1984, while I was residing on Highland Avenue in Cinnaminson, NJUSAESMWG. Yes I was 29 years old, and a grown up person, and so I did make a mistake by saying that 2009 was my first trip to Florida as a grown up. MIND-HACKS are many times if not ALL THE TIME, caused by TYPE-3-Exploratrons, and all peeps have these things happen and are clueless and blame stuff like old age, dementia, and even Alzheimer’s disease on it, and all things have subatomic truths, and mortal world explanations that are not always so real or accurate. Spirit travelers are as old as the winds and the stars, well, almost. When we dream, our energy (spirit) travels. Sleep and dreams has been the most misunderstood truth that humanity has ever been interacting with, ever since life here began. If this one sentence is all that Morianity was permitted to be sent to the future public, then I’d pick that sentence. Without some open mindedness and common sense along with it to boot, most simply refuse to see this incredibly simple yet extremely powerful awesome truth. There is no more to be said on the issue. It says itself, for crissing out loud. Remember that expression in Morianity, it sort of commingles ‘crying out loud’ along with ‘cursing’ and even ‘crissake’. But the simple point is that we all dream, hence we all are travelers. We have become quite used to being a physical being once born, and we only dream-travel, but when we are not physical, we endlessly travel in the timeless purgatory. Most folks throughout the past ten thousand years see purgatory as some weird place. It is simply the ASTRAL-PLANE. It is anything that you see hear in your physical life if it were to be suddenly going at the square of the velocity of light. Dogtown or (HELL) truly is on one side of the capitol city, and beyond that quite a ways and down the Linelane (astral highway system) as mortals may think of a Linelane as, is Halloweentown. This is why the final page of the KJV of Holy Scripture says what it does about ‘outside the city are dogs’ and then ‘false prophets and liars’ and then ‘sorcerers’ and you get the point. But on the side of TekBay that heads away from this area, is the capitol city of the capitol province of Olympia, known as the city of Sarah Krassle or SDK, with the DAL in-between and Sahasra and Kanwal. These words are the Province-Olympia’s translations into the Earth Mortal-World English Language system. All of this is absolutely and totally real and true. Because no one else ever talks about the Astral Plane in a full 3-D way, I know anyone claiming to be within human-memory of it in any meaningful way, is indeed a total liar, perhaps only to themselves. Things in Purgatory are in 3-D. This is why scriptures talk about SDK (the Holy City) in three full dimensions. The entire thing is just as if here in mortal life, outer space could support human life, and we could build cities and connecting highway systems from them, and no one else seems to know about it, so I know that Mizz Patty Hollister or Julia white who is exploratronically inside of her; knows that the Fascitar when it is properly used by a HUNTINGTON, me; is indeed able to see the ASTRAL PLANE, and bring the memory of it back here to waking life. I know fully well that I exist in Ricktown in the Ricktown Manor, on Linelane #9919, and that awesome beautiful Lightning is there with me, forever and ever. She is a 33 foot tall gigantic coil of pure colorful energy. If a human being were within 1,000 miles of her on Earth, he or she would vaporize and dissolve in a microsecond. That is how powerful SHE is. SHE is God’s spirit, HER creative power-force. This is why SSJKK comes to visit us in Ricktown many times. I told the world all of these things way back in the early blogs of 2006. I don’t give a damn ass hoot-pollute who the Dogtown chooses to laugh and never believe a word that I say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Diana Zuudlecronessia Arteemis can, and SHE does, take a human form. She becomes a 75 inch beautiful tall teen blond with long flowing hair down to her knees like the mythical Rapunzel. The old myths from here on Earth regarding Mount Olympus and Olympia and even Apollo and Diana all have their absolute total Astral-Plane truths and reflections of reality into this human mortal world plane. The magical astronomical mystrery of why the sun and the moon have the exact same size in our human world skies also is based on the astral truths of the twins of Zeus and his mortal wife Leda. Now for the mortal world explanation of the sun and the moon and their reasons for being the same size in the sky is quite simple but what is to follow after this is by no means simple, so here we go. The sun happens to be roughly 400 times larger than the moon, but at the very same time, it is also about 400 times further from our Earth-planet than is the moon. So DUH, they appear the same size in our sky for any observer throughout time. But the odds of having a moon that does in fact fall into that mortal world rationale and truth would require by pure happenstance for this to have just happened without some plan behind it, something that would take much longer than the entire life of our universe for it to have occurred. I do not say that, this is a fact that can be checked out by Googling the info or asking the ‘Astronomy Department proffs’ at any major university in the country or the world. If the moon was not the size it is, orbiting the Earth at the distance that it does, if anything was off by a small fraction, our entire weather would be too erratic for life as we know it now on Earth to have ever been able to come about. This is due to the unstable orbital wobble that would happen with our beautiful moon being there and doing exactly what SHE is doing magnetically. Seasons would be all crazy, summer for maybe ten days and winter for twenty, and things along that line that even though we would not feel the difference in the orbit and the wobble, the climate would react to it and that is total scientific fact, with or without the arguing Trumpers.

 

 

 

I was telling on my lost blog yesterday, how brainwaves go into lengths and the ancient Greek alphabet is used to describe the various types of brainwaves, such as Alpha, Beta, Delta, and so forth, and hey I am no expert so I may be confusing some of these actual letters and brainwave alterations as we switch from normal consciousness into various altered states of sleep or various trance conditions, etcetera. But speaking of a LOST BLOG here, what a SAF deal we have there, right folks? LOST LOVE, LOST BLOG, and who stole my LOST LOVE song arrangement but the world famous 1980 BG group? B-L-O-G, as in BG, and then LO. We can spend a year on this one and that is what “later-times” are always for, right great peeps out here, YO????????????????? Hey, don’t get me started or going, lovely 2003 ECKERT FARMA LADY of Berlin, New Jersey, USA-ES-MWG!!!!!!!!!

 

 

Lost blogs do in fact have many ENDLESS MEANINGS, just as does so many other endless things, such as the ‘U’ letter and the ‘A’ letter, these two vowels literally make a seemingly bad day for the Mountainpen, an absolute and official one, am I right or am I right folks??????? We can go to a wonderful internet page that I used to jokingly refer to as my internet HATE-PAGE, the WFMU-FM Internet Radio and comments on their topics page, YO like WO WO WOWSER WOWSER WO, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wanna’ gimme’ a bwake here me’ gwate and wonderful peeps? Many things endlessly occur without a soul having one teensy wee bit of conscious mental activity about it. Many of us remember the word for these type of things, we call it, “going through the motions”. When we first begin to drive a car, our full attentions on it and after a while, we do all sorts of things that we should not do while we drive, and why, because we can take for granted so many things, and our own minds operate in this fashion as well on all the things surrounding our daily lives. Remember though how I used to think lovely Doctor Dags was trying to wipe out my life, and I did indeed have every good reason to come to these conclusions. Still, I was totally wrong and misguided, because sometimes Mister David Leigh Smith, it is not always easily discernable, blackboards and white hot student teachers all notwithstanding here, to decipher the evidence around us, from late in the year of 1970 all the way through present times here in late 2022, YO BRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But on this hate-page called, and you can GOOGLE it up any time, any one of you out here, “Crackpots from New Jersey”, and all the stuff talked about the Mountainpen, and even my old Cooley Hall school chum, Sir Bruce, yes world BRUCE is Bruce Pennock, you think I could ever forget not only his voice but the way he said stuff, YO???? Like super WOW and WEEEEEEE, Sir C.F. What a motley crew they all were, Chester-Frank, Billy, and Paul, and without any magical hyperspace lightning strikes in Philadelphia, with deep booming thunderous names being called out in rollcalls of great mighty, and beyond awesome, non-Egg Harbor, NJUSAESMWG schools.
Yes sir, those internet hate pages and meanings of life. How I remember when mighty awesome Sir Paul Evans Pine-Barrens Pedersen called me one day here in Florida, and told me about this great page on the damn ass internet, YO!!!!!!!!! Another great WEEEEEEEEEEE, Sir Chester-F!!!! Just as I know voices and old teachers and doctors and ghosts from my Angelique Dark Shadows past, Sir David ‘Catchingupwithme’ Speas from ‘HTHS’, just down the street from center town Collingswood; I know who wanted to speak to Doctor Dragone, that day in my Atco days as no two women on this planet have that voice, oh wonderful great Librarian of Congress, B4 our present lady there. Well, I did not create that title, MOL, nor did I ever threaten to sue the eye doctor, Fonda Moll, and Nurse Maria lied about me and told him that I did say it, defaming my character, and stopping me from getting a needed eye exam since diabetic patients are prone to problems and need to have regular annual exams, and now, to fulfill the prophecy, I will sue if I go blind, so goddamn there, YO!!!!!! Folks, you go right ahead and mother ******* laugh at Mountainpen and his SAF expansions. Whatever sinks your sub there, Mister Sat Nerine oh kind sir from my days at HARVEST OUTREACH ORG. Not all things are on a conscious level and in fact, the really powerful parts of our minds are on this lower level of deeper thought and meditation. So many of life’s endless connectable dots are right there for our deeper minds that may in fact never ever consciously be one small bit aware of it, but our behaviors are altered by it. When we come out of nightmares, our attitudes and behaviors are directly and major effected by these dreaming interactions. How this can then lead to altering our waking life stuff, is all part of what Morianity calls the towel seepage effects or TOSE for short, YO YO YO YO YO BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We could talk forever but time won’t permit it, it’s already now 25 past six and I am hungry and tired.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Here is the next topic for a quick discussion and your perusal my fantastic Blogaudians/Morians. I call this the BAPI program, and Morianity and I think of this as the Bizarre Age Progression Internet program and I fully believe that all sorts of wild programs float all around the net just waiting to end up on all sorts of systems and devices that we all now seeming are forced to use and incorporate into our daily lives of misery and drudgery, forced into it as without it one is left totally out in the cold and lost forever. I believe wholeheartedly and fully folks, that certain facial features can be scanned by a program that is out on some internet cloud ever attempting to gain entrance into our phones, devices, and even internet connected governmental cams and photo taking systems for official documents such as at the DMV, and then when a match is found, it imposes the same type of age-progression program onto the image that is used by the missing-kids authorities in order to project a child who has been missing for say ten years, and thereby show how they may appear to look in this later time. We have all heard of these age-progression programs. So when my camera sees me or the cams used at my local county-DMV, pow, it inputs the AP Program, and wow, I look like my grandpa for crissing out loud. To quote the mighty TRUMP here, another phony-fake media type of thing now being employed, well not quoted, but somewhat paraphrased. It does seem though, that ever since 2013 and my musical project that I did over at Bonjovi’s Port Saint Lucie, FL-USA Studio, with that phony harmony track that I used from the telephone conversation that I had back in 1984, with the lovely fourteen year old “Doctor Carey”, that the world indeed really truly did “turn some” weird type of Pat Robinson 1980-RPL-religious tapes “cornerstone”, am I wrong folks?????????? This did seem to be the birth of the phony-fake-Trumpism fave expression, and even new tool of some kind, that has managed to mysteriously just take over everything on one invisible day. Tell me I am truly wrong here peeps, you just go do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have all sorts of wild junk happening. A blind child with an IQ of a moron while sitting in a pile of diseased mud can see all of these things. Julia White was my old coworker’s boss at some bus company in Maryland, near the world famous Bethesda Hospital, and Maryland is not only where I went to camp as well as had that wild experience with a dude who played on the Dark Shadows TV-show, Mister Craig Slocum, but also peeps, the postal abbreviation for the state of Maryland matches perfectly with the SAF medical shout-outs of MD. Julia White and her bus company of Maryland, so why did Sat Nerine come to the Harvest to work? He never did a thing. He was beyond lazy and the great Mizz Jessica Grant fired him after she got completely onto his dog stenches. Still, Maryland, MD, Julia White, and then came another ‘Nick’ dream in New York City, the great famous and lovely CENTRAL PARK of Manhattan. WOW THAT!!!!!!!!!!! Don’t melt, beautiful Diana Ross of 1983, and remember our 1-2-3 and 7-1-3 codes on the great PC-Machine, YO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes world, the endless stuff of Mountainpen’s life is just like musical hits here, right, they just keep on coming!!!!!!!!!! In that wild dream, a bus stopped right at a bench where Nick and I were sitting and he was crying on my shoulder that Mariah Carey had just broken up with him. He ‘had done something really awful’, and ‘he was in the doghouse’, his words not mine. As he said this to me, a bus pulled right up to where the bench was and the bench was at one of the entrances to the park’s perimeter. But as it pulled away, it was able to make a perfect ninety degree turn just like small electric carts did back in the early eighties. When it did this he began to ball like a baby and said to me that the way the bus had turned 90 degrees made him remember the nineties, and how he loved taking me to my school and then ripping off my magical shoebox in my Saturn car. He even mentioned the bus driver as he saw her through her window, as the sidewalk was so narrow right where we were. He said to me, “There’s Julia White, she’s the owner of Sat’s firm yet she still enjoys riding her bus around the city”. As you all know, Nick had not broken up with my daughter for at least three years after he came to me in this wild soul travel experience while I was residing right here in Florida at the rotten lousy PEEHA BUILDING!!!!!!!!!!!! By the way I trucked up and was mind hacked on the last blog when I said my ‘Y JIMMY Y’ song was in 1994, and it was in my Cinnaminson Highland Avenue days back in 1984. It is one typo error and mind hack after another, and also let us never the endless Anita Hill hacks WORD-PROGRAM-SORIAN-18 HACKS either, right gwate peeps out here, YO YO, naut bounced around in 1988!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As I type now HACKERS are messing up this machine and making my space bar not work and trying to freeze up my stinking mouse, YO YO YO YO!!!! Since it is now seconds shy of 7 PM, I will start to wrap up, this is the latest that I have been here ever since I began my 2022 blogs again, and library hours go into the evenings on Tuesdays and Thursdays. The coming blogs will get very much into TOSE, Nick, the tablet from 1968 and the Saturn car, and much more as well as go into the application of ‘SAF elucidations’ and show tons of things that older blogs merely either opened up only or else intentionally made light of. Remember that upon occasion I do need to make light of things and then beef up the details at later times and on later following blogs. Hacking is so bad that I must stop for today, and the enemies are doing me a favor anyway, the pricks. I am tired and hungry, so go to Dogtown you rotten emmereffing Otammites, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am not angry in any way or against anyone at all, who is not making my life a living endless burning hellfire. But for those who are, the lawsuit that is first against the federal government for the total destruction of my life, will set things on fire next year in 2023, so mark my emmereffing words on that people!!!!!!!!!! Other powerful multi-billion dollar interests will be gone after as well. The four HUUUUGE culprits have pockets that are so much deeper than Mariana’s Trench in the mother ******* Pacific Ocean, that to try and compare it would be downright silly of me to do YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

 

 

END TRANSMISSION for now, lads and lassies.

 

 

        WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment