Tuesday, December 6, 2022

BLOG TWEET 2022-Z

 

  **********BLOG TWEET 2022-Z**********

 

I have an extremely healthy respect for bible scriptures of all and anything, but the absolute greatest that I relate to in my life is that we don’t wrestle (fight) against flesh and blood (the visible world), but actually against the invisible realm spoken scripturally as spiritual wickedness in high places, the prince of the powers of the air, and other such similar stuff. By the way I did make an error, or DID I, (MIND HACK-INVISIBLE POWERS AND FAWCES AT WORK), when I said on my prior-blog-text that in Saint Mathew’s opening scriptures, it was twelve generations, obviously my mind was magically and quite mysteriously hacked when I thought I was typing in forty-two generations, and naut fourteen! Still, fourteen, fourteen, fourteen, gimme’ a break will ya peeps? I was mind hacked a dozen times in recent blogs as you all may have guessed by now, and without any Deliverance-Hexagrams or other guessing games pertaining to TYPE-3-EXPLORATRONS.

 

 

How can anyone be so blind, and not realize that the BIBLE comes more alive to me than anyone else I ever have met times ten to the power of ten? Dark Shadows the great soap show of the sixties, names, places, peeps, mirror imaged coinkeedinks, cults, burned books, spiritually hidden truths, and on and on and on. This topic is as endless as the horizon at sea. Even Bruce Pennock and Christopher Pennock, believe me peeps, I could go on for a month and never even hope to tell it all, and this is why I pick and choose my battles and many times in lieu and along with the exact type of persecution that the mighty evil demonic SPACEFORCE MILITUFORCE is putting me through at the time that I am typing a blog. Still, any follower of Morianity as well as a Dark Shadows show fan, knows perfectly well that Nick Blair and Nick Cannon, despite the B&W non-pink goddess difference on a physical level, are indeed one and the same thing. The road trips, the stuff I’ve told of all these years, and on and on. What differs is my character, in league with the DS story that is unless we are smart enough to be able to see and realize that no two things ever are the same. After-all, life would be so boring if that were the case. Also how can any of us from Mister Cifaloglio to People’s Magazine, and anyone else, naut be able to recognize the ‘DS’ initials to boldly begin with, and then all else appears to stem from those great roots from Dogtown. Before I get more into these things, please know and realize that it would indeed take forever to tell it all, so I must pick and choose my battles with the passing of days and time. We can always get back to the great Maverick Rockford and those hard slamming Keisha-punches from both 1974 and 1999. For now, I wish to report a few simple mathematical events pertaining to the previous four months of me’ miserable rotten HORIFFIC HUNTINGTON CURSED life in EARTH’S NIGHTMARE DOGTOWN. It concerns what I call my MAGNETIC PERCENTAGE FOR BOTBAR, abbreviated as my MPB. The months shy of current month December were as follows: August-23%, September-43%, October-29%, November-33%. SOOOOOOO, Mister Arthur Crane, the 4-MONTH SLIDING AVERAGE that is most recent to my present time is now 32%. This may not sound too bad on two fronts, but think of it like I do and you should be changing your mind. First off this is just a whisper’s meow underneath one for three days being BOTBAR. Then, if that is naut bad enough Mizz Blake from 1983’s AT&T, remember the age factor. I am twice as old now as I was late in the eighties. I turned age sixty-eight back two days ago on the 4th as my loyal Morianity followers know. WEEEEEEEE Chester-Frank. BUTTTTTT, big as BUTT, that means being twice as elderly, bad crap now for me is twice as intense. Gimme’ a break, I ain’t no damn spring chicken. So doubling my age, a MPB today of 32% is like experiencing this life the way I’d have felt it in the eighties if it were doubled to 64%. Now this is just under being two for three in BOTBAR HELLISHNESS. As I speak-type, I have a very annoying lady at a computer terminal here who never shuts up and is naut on a cellphone. I know the invisible scriptural HALLS FAWCES are using her to screw with me and my blog. This is why of course along with other things as well, that my goal is to shortly have my computer up and running at home. Now without any unofficial bottom of the barrel letter alterations that alter any meanings here, I know that it is several things that caused my great problems and woes after posting BLOG-TWEET 2022-O in late October. Again we’ll be getting into all of these things in greater detail on various blogs at future times, SAR permitting of course, and also LI-Uncles with great camera knowledge, back in 1972. WOW-THIS. Russ Thaxton the great book burner from the Christmas Holiday time circa in 1969; oh boy if only I still had the great juvenile version of Morianity-Bible which is a direct Mayleska reflection of the great BOB. The Leviathan book on the Dark Shadows Show all was happening simultaneously with my chain experience and the book of the beach being burned. But a zillion other things all connect with unfathomable tentacles into one HUUUUUGE deal. A total imbecile should be able to recognize the unmissable patterns to the script on Dark Shadows of those times, with what was going on around me and my life at that same precise time. All it takes is an open mind and an intelligence quotient of 70 or better. No rocket science, or Mister Musk’s, or Mili-2-forces from the great future of two decades to come, are needed here for one damn minute Captain Whales-Spock. It all jumps out at us, and the world needs this on the record, not for now, but for a future time when peeps realize that Morianity recognizes how to read certain scriptures in the Bible and use them to their fullest extent in order to properly decode life and all of its mysteries. Still, this show ran from June 27, 1966 through the first week in April of 1971, and I am right now focusing on the year of 1968 for the most part, ONLY. I am speaking of what I now refer to in Morianity as the (SAF-SCRIPTURES). First off, I do not make the Bible say anything, never ever. Reading the last page in the KJV warns peeps to never add to, or take away, anything from or to the scriptures. Already, canonization has done some of this, but again, these topics will take days to properly fully address. I assure my readers that our Almighty SAR (Lord) Jesus commanded us all to SEEK AND FIND, and this is what I have abbreviated into SAF. Still, we need to recognize upon close examination, just what is going on with all of these things. Also, how do more modern days and times fit into the SAF scriptures? I am speaking about the great Doctor Sigmund Freud. Through his inception of basic mental studies, we have concluded and agreed that it is total mental illness to believe in taking subatomic truths and realizing their connections and that this is all indeed part of the way the SAF truths all operate in cosmos, as a result of our creator building this into the system. Even the great Professor Einstein recognized these truths, and although misunderstanding several aspects of the details of all of this and thus calling it “spooky forces”, he did in fact recognize certain realties that ignorant peeps of the medical and psychiatric communities now call mental illness and schizophrenic magical thinking. Yes, it is indeed magical thinking, and this is what Morianity does, and I won’t deny any of it for one damn whale hicks second, great folks out here. But the great almighty psych book called the Diagnostic Statistical Manual, or the DSM for short, only sees this as magical thinking and only sees that as delusional magical thinking. This has messed up a whole lot of peeps and it is totally shameful. When Jesus our SAR (LORD) tells us to seek and find or to knock on the door of cosmos and cosmos will answer, it for reasons that I do not know, never goes into the full detailed elaborations necessary for things like the DSM to then perhaps not be so quick to judge, and then claim it to be insanity. I have spoken this all throughout my Morianity for seventeen years now. If we could find a way to get those two fields of quantum physics and psychiatry to collude together, we would be on our way towards at least starting a journey towards moving beyond a TYPE-1-CIVILIZATION. No one knows just how powerful this would be should it ever be allowed to happen. I know personally beyond one small doubt that if anything can save this world from utter total destruction and devastation, it will be that. Otherwise great Professor Kaku sir, it will mean JOA without the JUMP.

 

 

 

The creator of that fantastic television soap show called, “DARK SHADOWS”, Mister Dan Curtis; came right out and admitted to the world shortly after the show ended and began to get repeated and rerun on cable and public networks in future times, that the entire show was FROM HIS MIND, and CAME DIRECTLY FROM THE DREAM-WORLD (his dreams). Before I ever knew this fact, I had many wild dreams of being in a ridiculously HUUUUUUUUGE mansion that was four fifths the size of the state of Pennsylvania with ten stories, sprawling out in six directions and spanning an area that would take lifetimes to go through. One of these far distant areas ended in a wing called the FLOWER-WING. The entire home is called RICKTOWN MANOR. Lightning goddess Diana lives there with me, and this is all in Province Olympia in a locale if you will that exists in Timeless-Purgatory. But the Flower Wing itself is the mansion in the Dark Shadows show called Collinwood. There is a door at the top of the stairs of the foyer that is invisible to anyone other than myself. Instead of walking up the stairs and turning to the left leading into a door, you would turn to the right and where there seems to only be a wall here in this waking world in this TV-SHOW, is an opening to the rest of the great RICKTOWN MANOR. This part of Dan Curtis’s experience was not permitted to get through the dream channel and back here into his conscious or waking-mind. If it had, the show would have had endless stuff and material to go on with, and never would have ended in early April of the year 1971. In many parallel realms that I’ve managed to visit via Patty’s Fascitar, this indeed was the case, but these things can never be harped on as if I so much as opened some stuff up, it would be flagged and I would be off the internet even quicker than the great BLOG TWEET 2022-O seemed to cause me. Speaking of left and right and things pertaining to errors and wild crazy junk; that dream or ‘whatever’ Congressman 1975 Robert Andrews, ole’ pal and singer of several of me’ tunes, where I was in the Eden Garden with the Almighty SSJKK (PINK-RODD-GODD), I was mind hacked, and the first two times that I said (RIGHT) direction, I obviously meant to say and type (LEFT) direction. The palace was to the left when I looked across the great Eden fence-line system way up on a huge hill, and this is where SSJKK-PRG came from and then began walking down the path toward where the pathway and the fence-line at the garden came together before then moving away again outward from the fence-line and off lower and to my right. My mind has been under major assault all throughout this project, causing me many multiple mind-hack-errors, and I know this very well. But back now to the topic of Dan Curtis’s great TV show, DS. He admits that it came entirely out of his dreams. I know it did and experienced the same thing with my pal Dave Roth and his girl Jewelly White who I know as Julia and who is one of SSJKK’s great VIQUEEN’s. SHE is the Lieutenant VI queen, and being six foot nine inches, no wonder the Roman Number of VI ever got started here on the mortal world. All things in the capitol city of Sarah Krassle (SDK) are equivalent to our numbers when the electrical-three number is also tacked on, so 6+3=9. I can only devote so much time and attention to any one thing, so let me finish up for today, the topic for Ricktown Manor in Ricktown, Province Olympia, on the ASTRAL PLANE, that is AKA the TIMELESS PURGATORY. Lightning and I live in this place but I use the word LIVE as that is the only word you and I can relate to. We don’t live, we EXIST. We all exist in this timeless purgatory, and although the great Catholics use this term, they do not recognize its truths. We exist on an Astral Plane because this is truth and any time our energy is completely depleted, we then begin to dream out and away from it as we divide by light speed squared and become a part of this physical plane of waves and particles, and only our brains magically permitting electrons to circulate and bring our dreams of conscious relatability to us, can we experience a so-called life here in a locale made up of merely waves and particles. It is all an emmereffing huge illusion. The truth will bring us back to itself, we simply exist in the timeless purgatory where in relativeness to us now, we would be at the speed of light squared. The true and only veil between the worlds of life and death is the speed of light squared (C-SQ), I don’t know how to make an exponent sign on a word-program, sorry!!!!!!!! So in Ricktown Manor, Diana Zuudlecronessia Arteemis (Lightning Goddess of the Earth-Planet) exist blissfully together, and we always have and we always will. All is one in truth. If it is, it’s always been and always will be.  This is what was transmitted into my head in the summer of 1974 by a very magical alchemist or whatever and whoever he was, on the beach of Atlantic City, NJUSAESMWG. But Ricktown Manor is only something to show you all how and why the great DS-TV-SHOW and I appear to have this wild and inconceivably interconnected reflection of reality. Without getting one percent into all of it, I had a neighbor in my Westmont apartment in Haddon Township, which is the town directly to the east of a town in Jersey known as Collingswood, back in 1969. Her name was Misses Johnson. She had been living there since early in 1966 and moved in above me at 125-C, and I was below her at 125-A. Before she moved in, I had some beyond weirdo peeps named the Deegan’s. They were beyond nuts and I was more than glad cubed to be rid of them when they one day vanished into the blue a month before the very beginning of the TV-show, ‘Dark Shadows’, on 6-27-1966. 28 years to that day by the way, after this date, I joined the famous HADDONWOOD HEALTH CLUB of Deptford, NJ-USA. I was a member a few times earlier in my life as well and was introduced to this cool place by the great almighty Sir James Tiberius Burr. This can all wait for a lot more times and other blogging works, YO. Let us get back for right now to Mizz Betty Johnson. The housekeeper in ‘DARK SHADOWS’ was also Misses Johnson, and I believe that the dude who played the role of her son Harry, Sir Craig Slocum, was a counselor at my Maryland Camp, oh lovely Mizz Bus Driver Phase-4-Entity & Type-3-Exploratron, Julia White. Magically, and with or without the approval of the DSM BOOKS of shrinkology, this dude did something to me while at the camp in 1968 right shy of the time he was hired by Sir Dan Curtis to play his part in the show, that frightened me to death, and for reasons that made absolutely no sense at all. He would just look at me and I heard him say without his ever speaking one word, “Turn off your cellphone” This went on for nearly two solid weeks and scared me to death and I had no idea in the summer of 1968 what a cellphone was. When the camp was all through an di had returned back home, Betty Johnson came downstairs to see my mom and they were talking in the kitchen about something while I was in the living room with the television. Suddenly, I heard this dude’s name inside my head over and over and it was loud and I heard the name, not audibly, but it kept repeating inside my damn head, “Slocum, slocum, Slocum”. Then every day this got worse and it went on all throughout the entire time that I watched him on the TV show playing the role of Harry. By the way, Harry was the name of our maintenance man at the Haddon Hills Apartments there, actually he was the boss over several men. It scared me however and I began to think that I’d never ever freaking get the name out of my head, and at the time, I never watched TV-credits, so after watching the show, I would turn my TV-set off or change the channel or maybe just leave the room, but I never looked at names and credits. It was naut until last year in 2021 that I was watching a DVD that I borrowed from the library right here where I am now typing this blog out to all of you, and saw his name and then instantly recognized him and remembered this hellish weird junk from camp in 1968. THIS IS WEE-DICK-U-WUSS, MISTER MACK KAITER, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO. And this camp was just across the Chesapeake Bay from Aberdeen, Maryland and all the places leading to Julia White’s great bus company where FUTURE HARVEST WORKER SAT NARINE and I were to meet so that he could tell me about her and his wild dreams as well. He told me that the bus company there where she was his boss back several years before he and I met at the Harvest Outreach job, is right around the corner from the world famous hospital in Bethesda. These are only the smaller of many things about Dark Shadows and it endless reflections to my own life. Patty speaks for itself with Angelique, but even bigger than Patty Wicca Hollister would be the magical unfathomable weird choking glandular condition at age 28 years and 6 months to the day back on June 4th in 1983, and then how my own daughter somehow became a magical lab-technician and was able to tell me things about my glandular condition that no doctor seemingly can OR WILL ever assist me with and properly treat or cure the damn problem. Again, I can type on for years and barely goddamn scratch surfaces!!!!!!!! WEEEEEEEEEE. What makes the WEE thing funny that night in 1999 at the bar, sir Chester-Frank is not family connections and music connections, but actually it is that if something had legitimately warranted his saying that, it would have become a long forgotten event. But for no reason whatsoever, he just looked at me and then did that. If a gorgeous bar maid had just walked by, then it would be MEANINGLESS!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW, Mister Macy WOW-TRUCKS!!!!

 

 

 

So what is really truly happening with so many things? First off, let me begin one by one taking you to unexplainable things and it will cost you only your time, no money. Any good county library can order the DVD’s if they do not already have them on their shelves. I can show you a great Henry Fonda movie called “12 Angry Men” where an impossible thing seems to exist on it as in those days, no one is allowed to say “Fuck that shit” on a movie, we are talking back around the end of the fifties for crissing out loud, YO BRAH! I WON’T GIVE YOU THE EXACT SPOT ON THE DIGITAL COUNTER EVEN THOUGH I COULD A SIT’S MEMORIZED IN MY HEAD. It is a great movie, so watch it. The watch maker says, “Pardon, I change my vote to not guilty”, and it is right following this, so listen closely. Many things make very little sense, including how many books in libraries are strangely marked up and in ways that mirror image the great BERMUDA TRIANGLE AND PHILADELPHIA EXPERIMENT STORIES. My dad was in that experiment and it is all real and true, and the great Einstein was in charge of an attempt to make a ship become invisible so that it can be used in a wartime strategy as a weapon. My dad stayed pals with the great man of wild hair and they would have lots of good talks in the Princeton, New Jersey Park. But I am speaking about the great Sir Carl Allen and his Spanish handle of ‘Carlos Allende’ if I’m spelling it at all accurately. Those magic little underlining’s and writings in library books are some sort of a code and I know it. He also wrote letters using that same type of coding system. IPY that it was not just some random thing, any more than strange lines in movies, even cursing dialogue all out of seeming-time-order. The great musical Arranger and my ole’ 1980 pal, Tom Glenn told me something powerful about music, phrasing, and timing in songwriting; and how I needed to remember to stay in a synchronization better, since music is more than notes of vibratory frequency and words, but it is also TIMING. LSS folks, I will give you another head scratching example and you all will be missing a really HUUUUUUUUGE thing if you don’t check it out. IPYT me’ great folks out here. Get the DARK SHADOWS DVD, order and borrow it from your library for free, get COLLECTION #11, and inside this box is 4 DVD’s. Take the DVD #2 DISC. Place it into your player and put your counter on. Wind it to the count of 1:21:02. Victoria Winters, played by lovely Mizz Alexandra Moltke comes into the Collinwood Manor and she closes the door and goes up the stairs and as she gets almost to the top of the stairs and the landing, lovely Doctor Julia Hoffman comes out from the door, and Victoria asks her if Roger Collins is home because she was trying to get a hold of him, and that he must have turned his cellphone off. Last time I checked, in 1968, we didn’t have cellphones. Then on top of that, the copyright date at the end of that show reads 1966, not 1968. Go ahead, maybe my poor old ears aren’t what they used to be. I ran it ten times. I cannot hear anything other than what I have now stated. If you can, well, bully for you, Mister Nixon, and maybe you’re not a crook. WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

 

 

Yesterday beginning around five in the evening, a major goddamn nightmare MILITARY-UFO-FORCE MILITUFORCE-SPACEFORCE air assault began to strike me like no tomorrow. These assaults are just about every day sooner or later, one way or another. Chemtrails and loud planes dogged me out of nowhere. These spaceforce assaults literally come out of nowhere and then disappear and vanish into nowhere, and this has been an ongoing nightmare hell for me now since 1986!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Poor poor pitiful fudgin’ non-Ronstadt Mountainpen, huh lovely Mizz Linda Blackwood Achilles? Boy oh boy oh boy Uncle Billy non Chester-Frank Wonderful-Life, like WEEEEEEE & WOW CUBED!!!!!!!!! The paragraph beginning with, “In 1997, I went to sleep one night” back on BLOG TWEET 2022-O, if anything, probably is what caused me to have so many after-effected on-line wo-whiz-me’s. IMHO these things are all built into the BIBLICAL-GOSPEL-SAF. The great LORD (SAR) JESUS’s fantastic wisdom, oh golly-gash gee whiz and all coin dealers and ‘prophets of 1988 nothing’. It was 2,000 years ago, but some things never get old nor can they ever become in any way improved on. There is nothing like it, “SEEK AND YOU’LL FIND”! The problem is that I am fully convinced that many of the methods for doing this were either not included in scripture, or it was removed through the great process known by historians and educated peeps as well, as Catholic Canonization. Many times it is either that our fantastic BIBLES assume we are a wee bit smarter than we truly are or it is Canonization, but either way YO, methods are not given for accomplishing a lot of powerful wisdom tools and techniques. I mean, how do we seek and find, what exactly do we do to knock so that some door will open unto us? Well, there are several great ways to accomplish the acquisition of spiritual truths and wisdoms, yes; but I know for a fact that the greatest one of all, and agreeing with Mister James Redfield our new-age father; is using the mental-illness DSM psych-book forbidden if not wished to be accused of insanity, system of applying coincidences and the fitting together of otherwise seemingly random jigsaw pieces and I say all of this in full knowledge of two things. First, to seek we take things that seem to work no matter who or how many tell us they don’t, and then we couple this with sub-atomic knowledge and words spoken by a physics giant, Professor Albert Einstein with his “Spooky Forces” and all things being thereby connected on a subatomic level. To talk in a language that I know that another great professor with world acclaim and fame would talk of without one wee bit of hesitation great folks; I am really honestly attempting to avert a gigantic global catastrophe that Morianity classifies and labels as a JOA. I discussed an opening to that topic back earlier in the beginning of these alphabet-tweet-blogs. I believe that all odds are that this JOA is in fact pre-destined, but like a damn eternal fool that I obviously am and always will be, I keep trying. JOA stands for JUMP OR ARMAGEDDON. If we do not make a necessary leap in humanity’s basic concepts, we will not be able to avoid the cataclysmic horrors to come, and it this built directly into the system of cosmos. I truly believe and know this. If we do not wise up on two power-house things, then it is Amy Cooley Ciccone’s curtains. 10-4, over, out, and George Burns. First, the Lambrigg Cult and their real true to life (Non-Bruce) other (Non-Harrah) Pennock REDBOY. AKA my distant-in-law-cuzz Don, as well as the guessing games played by yours truly and PINK-RODD-GODD back on non-Patty Hollister Day of 12-7-1996, then we’ve all had it, it’s over, curtains lovely blond Amy from Cooley, with or without any cool class trips of 1972 into the damn Big-Apple!!!!!!!!!! If they won’t listen or believe me Professor K, kind Sir, it will be an Esolph’s Fables for all of us, YO BRO! “And that’s that”! Another professor who was not a visionary by any stretch by the name of Mario Eraso in the Miami, Florida, USA area, wouldn’t listen too much to me either, oh gwate world out there. I gave him something, back when he was employed at FIU and no longer is there, and to quote my eternal pal Sir Senator Bernie here; SO DAMN “HUUUUUUUUUUGE”, and actually two huge things, and all he said to me was, “Mark, you’re 100 years ahead of your time”. He did work on one of the two things and had some of his students create it for me, and some of you who read these blogs know of it, it is a computer application (APP) called Krystal’s Ball. The system was not done the way the cat from Province Olympia told me to use the math equation. I told him it was not a Q&A thing, and that you had to make a question and then formulate possible answers, and that the questions and the answers all had one of 81 numbers of cosmic truth. Due to this, cold dead math is sort of combined with using our higher mind so that questions can be wondered about and then as we word them, it is turned into a comparative three digit number to be then matched with the number of the answer and thereby some numbers are compatible with each other, and some are not. I know that the APP was not done right, and I know that no one knew diddly about how to properly promote it. It was placed in the GOOGLE PLAY STORE, and left there to die, as it did, but still Lenny sir, WEIN? (What Else Is New)? The other thing was bigger than huge, and this was called the BeThere.com/ network. Gawky Gaukauk the magical Astral Plane Panther cat who is a professor at the TekBay Mystery School of Province Olympia, told me that if it is not properly done, it will lead to disaster since it will produce wrong answers as to what is and is not compatible. It is completely worthless if not disastrous if misused and or used incorrectly and wrong. Properly done and applied, and this wisdom even beats the I-Ching and its 64-Hexigram system of ancient Chinese Wisdom dating back to the original first two dynasties thousands of years before the birth of our SAR-Christ. Hey all I’m willing to say in further promotion here since all the right peeps out here know exactly what is being told and those who don’t, don’t need to know in the first place; just light up Patty HHH’s magical candles, in or out of Jericho Cemetery and ask Osama Bin Laden. There is stuff so huge that can be asked and answers given will blow anybody’s mind, and I don’t give a hoot-pollute who you are, or what!

 

 

 

Julia White was a so-called made up character in my so-called fictional book from 1994, “The Permission Barrier”. But despite peeps thinking and believing that I made her up, she didn’t. In fact, it is a bit more accurate to say it backwards. She made me up. She needed me and my entire life to bring forth her truths. She is what Morianity calls and labels, a phase-4-entity, and also, a type-three-Exploratron. Now a real physical person at least IMHO can eventually become a type-3-Exploratron, difficult as it may be. I still am only a type-2. To adequately discuss all of this would take years. Just how Sat Nurine fitted in, and my X-son in law as well, and the TPB book itself, would require a system as great or perhaps greater than the NSA secret mainframe computer systems hidden away in the caves of Fort Meade in Maryland. I do not over-exaggerate here peeps, IPYT. When lovely Jehovah told me to play a game with HER called, “Guess The Name Of The Guests”, there are quintillions of hidden built in codes to that game, all dealing with Exploratron’s, SAF scriptures, and so much more. I wouldn’t even begin to open this up now, it is a quarter shy of six in the evening, and I need to start rapping up the blog and getting home. Also, anyone unable to see how the SPACEFORCE all got started after my 1988 and 1989 copyrighted musical projects hit the Copyright Office and told about how the MILI-TU-FORCE was assaulting me so horrendously and monstrously, is blinder than a trillion vampire bats all bundled up together. Also, let us never forget how another Pennock was hired by the Dark Shadows peeps, Mister Dan Curtis and others, and this was Christopher, as my Pennock was Sir Bruce. Not a name we hear every five minutes though, right folks? Also, Bruce lived at 2 Beaver Drive, and not 3 Trout Lane, but still, Senator Thompson of Law & Order, wanna’ gimme’ whittle bwake here great people? The connections to my 2007 dream of being back at Dellway Arms Apartments in Oaklyn and the following year’s Mentalist TV-Show with Simon Baker playing the role of Patrick Jane, is no coincidence either. Many pathetic peeps in my shoes experiencing similar circumstances believe all sorts of wild crazy tales unfortunately because they were not able to reach the better conclusions of Morianity. It is all in the great SAF scriptures. Without many detailed instructions given us in the BIBLE, many are left so completely in the dark. The BIBLE tells us the one thing important in the entire mess. How do we get a city pass into the capitol city of Sahasra Dal Kanwal? To have our names in the City Hall Registration system as we would mortally think and relate to, is biblically told as receiving the Lord Jesus Christ as personal Lord and savior. That’s all that we need, the rest is gravy, and that is a fact that is non alterable. When I get a bit deeper than I’ve ever done before into the chain dream, the Biblical commandments, and so many things tying a lot of stuff together, it will make the picture so much better and brighter, and we don’t even need the great Brady bunch or Barry Williams to help us. WOW to that one, huh? The dream of 1969 began as you know on the beach and both Sarah and I were ten years old. Then it switched shortly after we had walked for a while down this beach and she had grabbed the chain away from me that I was holding in my hands. Suddenly we are not ten but fourteen, good old fourteen. Ever notice how some things are endlessly UNESCAPABLE in our lives, gwate lads and lassies out here???????????? So now I am in HER shop on Monolazarium Boulevard. Here in waking world of the mortal plane, it sort of resembles Tennessee Avenue, or did when the place was still alive before casino gambling came along and ruined the entire damn city of Atlantic City. I want so badly to just open up on a few beyond powerful things but if I do I’ll want to keep typing on and on forever and ever. I am merely starting to open up some stuff that we’ll be definitely exploring as the next blogs come down the pike, me’ BRO!!!!

 

The man who played the cult leader on DARK SHADOWS, Mister Jeb Hawkes, was Christopher Pennock. During these Paul Stoddard due date times of my birthday, 12-04, I had my own due dates coming only I was beyond clueless as things would come to fit together for me decades later. I will never forget the 2007 dream with the GAMES EXPERT and the pipe underneath the apartment the size of a full municipal sewage pipe, or as I call them, Callio-Pipes, since Sara Karge’s granddaughter Sarah Callio Martino worked at the ACMUA and they indeed had many of these great pipes underneath the great city of non-HS-Atlantica. But the hugest thing about all of these things is not the chain as I once thought, but rather it was the great SPACEFORCE JET TRAIL ASTERISK, am I really so wrong or misguided here, great 1980-shampoo girl?????????????? WOW-2-THAT-1. The same damn enemies making me miserable since the eighties were there ALL DAMN ALONG WITH ME back in middle December in the year of 1969. That’s the most powerful part to all of this, folks, and you know it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

*****END TRANSMISSION***** WEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment