Thursday, December 8, 2022

BEYOND 2022 ALPHABET TWEETS, CHAPTER 0001

 

BEYOND 2022 ALPHABET TWEETS

(BTAT) FOR SHORT, SUBTITLED ALSO

CHAPTER 1

 

 

 

I AM SUPER BOTBAR. I AM BEING TOTALLY HACKED HERE AT THE LIBRARY. THE STAFF THAT IS USUALLY NICE TO ME IS DIFFERENT TODAY AS IF I HAVE BEEN KAKU-SWITCHED. I WAS 600 PLUS PAGES INTO MY BLOG AND IT VANISHED AWAY. There is both a magical force behind the entire computer age as well as in our government and everyone who is involved in trying to get to the bottom of aliens and UFO’s is also experiencing this same wall of hellishness that I am only we are dealing with entirely different realities and the whole goddamn thing is beyond pitiful and nightmarish. NOW MY FIRST HUUUUUUGE DAMN ASS HACK WAS ON MY ORIGINAL TERMINAL, AND I WAS NOT ALLOWED ON THE WORD-PROGRAM AND IT JUST KEPT KICKING ME OFF, AND EVEN THE LIBRARY PEEPS COULD NOT DO ANYTHING OTHER THAN PUT ME ONTO THIS TERMINAL. Then hack number two was on this terminal. IT BEGAN AT 1:25, SO SOMETHING UTTERLY GIGANTIC MUST BE HAPPENING WITH TRUMP AND HIS LEGAL CRAP TODAY. I AM TYPING AND SUDDENLY A SAVE PAGE POPS UP AND NO MATTER WHAT I DID IT EVENTUALLY THREW ME OFF THE SYSTEM AND THE MOTHER ******* BLOG WAS LOST FOREVER. I AM UNDER THE WORST DEATH SIEGE IN A VERY LONG TIME. It began around midnight and out of the blue as always. Suddenly a BEYOND INCREDIBLE SPACEFORCE MILITARY-UFO-FORCE NAMED IN 1988 BY ME, DESCENDED UPON ME AT HOME AND WENT ON UNTIL AROUND TWO IN THE M***** F****** MORNING. The aerial hellishness is only exacerbated by what I am going through now. The hacks are off the scale here and never ever have I suffered through this since I began to blog here in September. Nothing like this at all, and this is a total violation of my freedom of speech and guarantees under the US Constitution, and you know it. They hacked the error and right click mouse and functions, they hacked the save programs and the entire word system on all computers. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MAGNESONIC, YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO AND YOU KNOW WHO TO DO IT TO.

 

I AM SO UP SET THAT I MAY SOON GO HOME AND TRY TO SURBIVE BY MAKING SOME WILD CALLS TO PEEPS AND REALLY TELLING WOME POWERHOUSE THINGS THAT MY ENEMIES DO NAUT WANT ME TO SAY, MISS BLAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

The last time here I lost my eyeglasses and fortunately I HAVE SEVERAL SPARE PAIRS BUT DOING MY BLOG HERE WAS A ROYAL PAIN IN MY NUTS. Obviously all great prosecutor’s in the USA, you all know what is happening to me here today, and just YYYYYYYYYYYY it’s going on, come on, you ain’t dumb and I won’t treat you as dumb. When I tried to show the library personal several hacks, it was normally operating when they came over, but when they would leave, the hacks came back, so there is no use trying when F****** S*** is this GODDAMN ASS BAD, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

Trump is having his legal and court woes again, and this is why the M***** F****** prick is doing this to me. Every time he is in trouble, POW, he uses that nightmare ICPE-APE-TECH on poor innocent CUZZ-MARK, ever since 1986 when this all Sabrina Collins began!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I was going to fill in several prior blogging mind-hacks and errors but today is too F****** BOTBAR, and off the wall horrendous and monstrous to worry about insignificant S*** like that for right now. It can indeed wait, and later I will do it. The OTAMM-SCUM know what they are doing, this was all planned. Normally the computer area at the library is filled with noisy annoying patrons and today it is deader than Archie Bunker’s son in law’s above-neck areas. They don’t need peeps and noise when they plan a major full HACK-ASSAULT on me, now do they world? Here is what I think caused the erasure of my entire M***** F****** previous blog that I had originally begun at around just shy of half past one. What I was telling B4, and that got all erased and magically was made to vanish away; was how the shadow government and their goddamn endless MIND CONTROL against peeps whom they deem to know too damn ass much YO, are dealt with, and I know this 2B a total fact that is 100% indisputable. Poor little Mizz Anita Hill and her woe-whiz-me’s on her word-program. Dave Roth seemed to know as well as be in letter-communication with so many unbelievably world renown people, and to quote Ron Wirtz the ADA of Camden County B4 he retired, that “it is beyond spurious”. I saw all the letters. Back in the 80’s, he was in correspondence with one of Mike Jackson’s sisters, lovely Reebee, or however she spells it, and if you is out here, you are clueless to what is being done to me ever since I met this cool dude in early November of the year 1985, YO BREEEEE!!!! I am fighting a totally losing battle and on days like F****** this, I know that my only chance to escape this HELL ON EARTH, is to at least try to run far away from America and also Trump’s powerful mother F****** friends who are doing all these things to me ever since middle 1986. When I told the nice library lady who had saved my blog from doom a short while back that MIND CONTROL is being used, she quickly shut me down and told me that she is not allowed nor is anyone who works in places such as this, to discuss anything considered 2B in any way of a political nature. Why is MIND CONTROL right away and axiomatically the same thing as THE GOVERNMENT, I mean as BOTBAR as this day is, and it is so please mark my turd sniffing words on it peeps; it still has one of those magical goddamn DARFEE-ROTH deals going. There truly is a positive that resulted out of this horrendous damn ass day, and that is what I told the lady. I said to her, “You may not know it, but you really answered a whole lot of things for both me and my readers”. She is the one who kept this blog going so I don’t wish to say more here as that would be being disloyal, and just as my CUZZ-DON does, I DO ADMIT TO BELIEVING IN LOYALTY, and this includes my being loyal and not a traitor to someone who without here, this blog at least on blogger dot com, would simply no longer goddamn exist. Hey it doesn’t always need to F****** be the 5th day in October back when else BUTTTTT 14-YEARS ago in oh-eight, the enemies really do us favors just as Dave Roth said, despite all of the major F****** DOGTOWN that they endlessly put me through. Folks, I am no M***** F****** 1969 mother Theresa, Lads and Lassies, naut by a goddessdamn long shot. Yes some positives can come from the day, and without any of my father’s sea-planes making futile attempts to properly land in Babylon, and without any Egyptians, Saint Mathew’s, or yacht clubs, huh ADA ‘L&O’ Michael Cutter; oh kind sir, YO!!!!!!!!! No, I am no Mommy-Terry, or Egghead-Harbors Terry either, YO ME’ BRAHHHHH!!!! Hey, I’m no goddamn Kennedy either, am I all 1988 Prophets of NOTHING????????? I am in no way someone who gives two stench turds whether this world goes on or if it gets totally freaking obliterated. BUTTTT, big ass BUTT, I am too goddamn old to go through an upheaval and or vely monstrous transition period of hellishness that would result between our present point and the actual starting of Armageddon. This is why I try to warn peeps such as the great MK Proff, but I know that he and everyone else is just endlessly laughing at me, so what’s the pinkdamn use of anything. Maybe that other Proff is right all along, you know, that I am just too far ahead of my time. So if that is true, how much does this have to do with a lot of other 1988 stuff, such as other magical security jobs near the great brotherly-love city and the Delaware River? As ‘Labber-Zeejins’, I drowned that cold winter night, but was it in Philly’s river or was it in the year of 2301 near Brigantine, New Jersey? Also, how does the mighty People’s Magazine know so much about the connections of those very seemingly magical two recording artists who share the affinity of covert hyperspace medical careers? Whatever part of Labber-Zeejins is inside of the now me via Fascitar/I-Ching-‘WHATEVER’, oh great freaking 1975-pal and Federal Congressman, perhaps this is what the great Miami-FIU-Proff recognized back in the pre-Vovid-19 days concerning me being 100 years ahead of my time. Actually, if Mister Zuckerberg of Facebook saw things that way back when he was a college boy, THEN THERE WOULD BE NO FACEBOOK. I am sure something would be, but it would not be that. This is very basic logic of fifth dimensional thinking, and yessir world, all part of the delusional and magical thinking that is discussed thoroughly and pitifully in the goddamn ‘DSM Shrinkology-Book’. Still, there is other connected stuff with my future character and human life as LABBER-ZEEJINS. It pertains to several things, including my powerhouse 1994 so-called fictional book that was in no way truly a work of fiction, titled, “The Permission Barrier”. Many things in this book came true to the tee and down to the 14th degree, and AKA the enth degree. Indeed, letter-N is the 14th letter in our English-Alphabet. Oh the doctors of the world and their famous AR added to KARGE can never recognize any broken GITYA hearts, now can they, YO???????? But who is Julia White, and why does she seem to have such a bug up her damn butt for me? Well world, looking at it in ways that the DSM Shrinkology book would declare me certifiable and totally insane overnight, Julia White is real, and I am a figment of my own imagination. Just as a shadow being cast off of a building on a late summer afternoon is what is real and the building and the street are not real. Now here in waking life that is insanity, but it DOES INDEED HAVE GREAT TRUTH. In the realm of what Morianity labels as PHASE-4, this is truth, and the other bull**** is naut!!!!!!! By the reference frame of Mizz White, she needs to exist, and she tried to exist in a way that 7th-D LAWTRONICS won’t permit because it would violate the NATURAL ORDER OR LAWS OF STUFF. This is why werewolves and vampires and along that line are only in fictional shows and novel books and so forth. The Lawtrons insist that should any Astral-Entity, or PHASE-2 entity, make the attempt to enter our realm in ways that violate these norms and laws; then they are instantly transformed into fictional characters and stuff along these lines, and hence they only can exist inside of fiction writer’s minds, our imaginations and wild ideas and so forth. Julia White wanted to come here as the master TYPE-2-EXPLORATRON, and now maybe she only exists in the mind of Sir Russel Walker of the PERMISSION BARRIER, but then world, if she stops there, how can we explain my life, the entire deal with all the stuff spoken of in nearly 17 years of these Mountainpen-blogs, and on and on? In any case, she wanted to get here to our mortal plane of existence from the Astral Plane (Timeless-Purgatory), and then upon being seemingly stopped and completely thwarted by the 7th dimensional ‘fawces of Mister Hall’, she needed a host-mind, me; and so it wasn’t really me who seemingly made up and creator her, but rather, as with the buildings and the shadows on that hot late summer afternoon, it was REALLY AND TRULY HER THAT CREATED ME. Sher needed me to write in the year 1994, my great so-called ‘TPB’ book, YO BRAHHH!!!! BUTTTT folks, one more really damn ass HUUUUUUGE thing is remaining here needing 2B addressed and hopefully better explored as time marches ever onward, YO!!!!!!!!! That game that PINK-RODD-GODD GODDESS IN LATE 1996 wished to play with her special “THAT BOY”, called “Guess the Name of the Guests”, FOREVER WILL BE BEYOND MYSTERIOUS, AND MOST DEFINITELY CAN THIS EVER BE EXPLORED TO ANY POSSIBLE MAXIMUM CONCLUSION. First and most obvious in all of it is the play on words of GUESS and GUESTS, with one of those two G-words of course MEANING to wonder and ponder and attempt to rationalize and figure out, while the other G-word of course has the MEANING of visitor people and non-permanent residents and along that order, and me’ simple pernt here Sir Archibald is simply that neither of the two G-WORDS has even any close MEANING one to another. The power of meaningful things is naut only an extremely urgent and important point of focus here in all of my Morianity BUTTTTTTTTT, let’s be honest here, just recently, this has grown into one more powerhouse thing, right world. After-all, doesn’t my daughter have a new project out about meanings for crissing out loud? Am I wrong in that, lovely 1980 Shampoo ad-spot girl, YO BRO??????? I was not going to go here, but after an assault this bad from either the Macy-Club or goddess only knows who or what, I need to FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE, and not skip any potential way to get these powerful and endlessly awesome truths out to this rotten and totally miserable world! One more thing is more obvious in that powerful late 1996 astral game and with all of its beyond powerful meanings. Take both the words, GUESS and GUESTS, and see right away how the EXPLORATRONIC SUPERMIND SOCIETY does not show up as abbreviated in both of those words, you know, the ESS. This literally shouts out, at least to me and despite a damn zillion mother F****** DSM Shrinkology books, that Pink-Goddess is telling me here that I need to become aware of these GUESTS that are endlessly  invisibly surrounding both me and my damn entire life, the type-3-exploratrons, and it was only after HALLS FAWCES very carefully and cleverly maneuvered me from the apartment I lived in called HIGHVIEW in WILLIAMSTOWN and into the Somerdale death house as I’ve come to think of and call ‘the joint’, ‘Mister WINN’ of 1984. Oh Governor Kean, will these pricks ever stop injuring me, I am a citizen of this nation sir as you know I’m sure, and LEGALLY BORN, so please remind my distant in-law cuzz-Donnie boy of that. Yes CUZZ, I was LEEEEEGALLY BORN here in the USA, so to Dogtown with anyone who says differently, YO. My jersey musical pals all know the Huntington-fam quite well, so believe THAT Mister 45-President!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey, if you doubt this, or the story of our Schuylkill Expressway lives, just call up the ‘King Cuzzes’ or ask me-daut. WO all lovely 1994 cereal ad-spot lovely girls.

 

 

Now I wish to discuss DARK SHADOWS, the great sixties television show created by ‘great-dreamer’ Sir Daniel Curtis. This was most likely one of the coolest dudes who ever walked upright on this planet in the last few million years, YO BRAH! He knows, as do I that money solves only one type of issue, financially related stuff, and nothing else!!!! Who was more loaded than the so-called fictional Collins family for crissing out loud, YO? So did that make any of their diseased and satanic lives one wee teensy-weeny bit better, and yes Miter Cohen-Crown, “AND I MEAN” ONE BIT BETTER? He meant exactly, Mister Marcucci Cooley and lovely human indwelt PINK GODDESS!!! Now we know that money only solves money-problems, nothing else; and in some cases, perhaps many cases, even helps to exacerbate many of life’s problems. I had a billionaire tell me once, “Mark, money can cause greater money issues than you could ever realize in a thousand years”, and I am sure he was being totally 100+% honest with me. If I told you who this was and the circumstances that led up to this little short exchange of dialogue, you would call me a crazy liar, so WEIN? But back to issues and pernts now if you pweeeeeeeze Sir Archie Bunker!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Collins family was cursed straight from Dogtown (HELL) and caused by the warlock Judah Zachary after a Collins family member and local area judge back in the Massachusetts Bay Colony at the end of the sixteen hundreds had him beheaded following a witchcraft trial. By the way, warlock is an invented name that got started in some really powerfully strange ways that time will not allow my getting into, but I assure you that hundreds of years ago, witches were both female and male, and the term of warlock simply did not exist, well, at least not in any localized areas and parts of the fifth dimensional hyperspace that is anywhere close to my waking world so-called reality. So why would being able to come into a large sum of money in my particular case and unlike on this great 60’s TV-soap show, ‘DS’, solve so many of my woes and issues you may wonder? After-all, I do speak all throughout my nearly 17-year blog-project (Morianity), of how I would do just about anything legal in order to obtain it? This is because no two cases are alike, and even though I have claimed such a damn ass HUUUUUUUUGE affinity with the show and its characters etcetera, some things in this physical plane life do in fact differ in ultra-great degrees and amounts. My particular worldly issues would be 95-99% solved if I could break my money barrier so to speak. If my enemies did not also know this to be a total fact, they would not be interfering endlessly with an unfathomable amount of energy expenditure on their part decade after ruthless mother F****** decade, in order to thwart and stop every single goddamn thing that I ever have attempted to do in this miserable rotten ass life, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM DEALING WITH SORT OF A MIDDLEMAN here in all of this. That middleman in case you didn’t guess this particular guest, is not a man but a grouping of peeps, and I gave it a name back in 1988 that the great UNITED STATES LIBRARY OF CONGRESS COPYRIGHT OFFICE knows fully goddamn well, yo me’ BRAHHHHH!!! That name is the MILITARY-UFO-FORCE and they a couple of decades later merely took the idea and altered it into the SPACEFORCE that most everyone now has heard of and without ever knowing about any of these BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN I cannot make one single soul listen or believe me but the joke is on all of you who laugh at me. The split second that you die, you WILL KNOW THAT I WAS 100% FOR REAL/E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IPYT folks!!!! Remember those great and wild old days’ peeps, with all of my original blogs, and the great Sir Eddie Himacane Lynch??????? All the TWO-TOW, USE-SUE, and many other endless annoying ANITA HILL WORD-PROGRAM HACKS? Remember how the MIND HACKS OF THE OTAMMITE’S also would endlessly increase and gain ground the more I’d endlessly keep trying to correct tings and tell you that I meant to say this or that and no matter what I’d do, they enemies just kept endlessly mother F****** hacking and hacking me, lovely Mizz Hill, if you are out there. I can even tell you all a story where they mind hacked me into thinking that Mizz Hill was not the one and only Mizz Hill, and I even said on a blog once long B4 ever moving here to Flower-Land AKA Florida, that this was not the same person that was a part of the sexual harassment case; and yet it was the same person. I had been totally and temporarily mind hacked and thought that it was not her. These powerful mind hacks are not only real but they are done with type-3 Exploratron’s that are more commonly known to shadow government fawces as dream controllers or CIA-NSA-RO’s which is short for Registered Operatives. There are things going on around us way too powerful and they will not ever allow it to be told. Should I cross or try and cross too many fudgin’ red lines, I will be stopped, just as others who keep trying to get to the bottom of the alien/UFO situation, and WE ALL KNOW THIS IS 100+% THE TRUTH!!!!!!!

 

 

I fudgin’ know when to shut up and make a safe exit strategy. When dog stenches get this powerful against me, I’ve learned to do a proper and advantageous tactical retreat. So for today, I will say, End Tranny!

No comments:

Post a Comment