Saturday, December 10, 2022

BTAT, and all subtitles that may apply, chapter 0002

 

_______________BTAT CHAPTER 0002____________________

*****1:20 PM, Saturday, December 10, 2022*****

 

People, my world is beyond mother F****** upside down at C-sq. The blogs may have to stop until I shortly move to South America at the end of 2023. We won’t go any further here, me’ wonderful lovely Blogaudians and all enemy OTAMMITES as well, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

WOW-WOW-WOW-WOWSER-WOWSER and all of that endless lovely Mizz Demi Moore 1988 GUFF!

 



 

 

 

 

To access the BOM from 2006-2011:

 

MERELY CLICK ON THE LINKS, YO!

 

 

 

 

OH GREAT WORLD OUT FREAKING HERE, YO:

 

 

THE BOM’S MEANING IS (BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN).

 



 

This little item below is my or was my middle 2019 blog international view info from the BLOGGER-dashboard, cut & pasted in. SOOOOOOOO Mister Arthur Crane, to quote both you and Sir Chester- So to quote you and Sir Chester-Frank now, “WEEEEEEEEEEE”!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers

 

 

 

 

 

THIS IS FROM MIDDLE 2019 SOMEWHERE B4 ALL OF DOGTOWN BROKE LOOSE FOR ME AROUND MY DAY OF JURY DUTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

First off folks, A LOT OF POWERFUL THINGS NEED TO BE TOLD AND NEVER CAN, NOT UNTIL AND UNLESS I HAVE MY OWN WEBSITE AND CAN LIVE FAR AWAY FROM THIS EVIL HOSTILE LIFE DESTROYING United States of America. You do not like my words many of you, and I don’t care. What I do care about is one simple thing. It is so pitiful that you are unable to realize that you would be saying and feeling just as I do should this all be happening to you instead of mother ******* pathetic innocent goddamn me!!!!!!!!!!!! Let us move this along shall me peeps?

 

 

To begin with later on when and if things ever get even a tad wee bit better and less intense for me, I will amend lots of MIND-HACK-ERROR corrections. For now, I need to tell you why the DARK SHADOWS’ TV-show, with its nearly F****** endless mirror images to me as well as MY CURSED HUNTINGTON FAMILY, also reflects with no possible way of missing it, that is for any open minded person looking; that I am obviously the character we all knew and loved from that show, Sir Barnabas Collins. The most obvious thing standing out like a dozen infected sore teeth on steroids is the chocking that came suddenly upon me one night while residing in Atco, NJUSAESMWG. It took place at half past ten in the evening on the fourth of June in the year of 1983. So who was my Angelique, with lovely Mizz Lara Parker playing the role? Who do you think? It was JULIA WHITE of course. What are you, DENSE???? But let us worry about the Barnabas-Mark-Angelique-Julia connections a bit later on, and on a soon to follow blog, shall we peeps? The Collins family just as our family, is under a horrible nightmare demonic curse that is coming straight from beyond the Purgatorial gates of DOGTOWN itself, AKA on Earth by mortals, as HELL. When reading the proper biblically translated versions of Holy Scriptures, the parts right at the end of it on the final page spoken by Saint John the Divine, tell us what is on the other side of the TEK BAY and the CAPITOL CITY, describing both Dogtown and then Halloweentown even further away. You can’t miss it, but you need to be enlightened to truths of course in order to fully realize it. Watching the great “DS” TV-SHOW also backs up the reflection to all these things that I am claiming here. Time with me, just as poor pitiful Sir Barnabas has always been nothing but my enemy, letting me down big time whenever I need it to work for me the most, oh great 1979 Sir rock star, Mister Randy Vanwarmer. Also we have the failed romantic lives of both me and then also my great mirror reflector; do we naut, lovely Mizz AT&T Blake? But right now rather than taking these pernts of Sir Archie Bunker from Queens, New York, let me slightly alter the topic, as Mister Rockford and his great files are fully aware that we can always “GET BACK” to the stuff that I merely for now am opening up.

 

 

Hackers were on me like sharks on sea blood when I was last here at this place a couple days back, as you all know. I went of course into full war mode after this damn ass assault on both me, as well as my civil and constitutional rights. What I will be doing next week is purchasing a five dollar flash drive that goes into my system here and then I can save my blog sentence by sentence on that gismo and no matter what hackers do to me on the computer or internet systems, nothing will be lost since it is saved to the drive, HA-HA-HA, and “TEE-HEE-HEE” Easter Sunday 2001 Mizz Lilly Munster ‘falling-in-love-all-over-agains”!!!!!!! Still, my OTAMM-HACKERS did naut begin their siege of hacks against me in this computerized-digital age and in this century from DOGTOWN. It was used on me even back in the goddamn analogue world of the eighties and the in-between age of those magical ass nineties too, YO BRAH!!!!!!! David Roth and I would go to banks and try to take a few bucks out of our checking accounts so that we could somewhere and do something on many occasions. When the OTAMMITE’S wanted to hack us, they did. Dave’s exact quote is quite unforgettable with me, Sir Nathaniel Cole and lovely daut Natalie. He would tell me on those times when they screwed us out of being able to follow through with our plans since we could not get our money and the banks were closed on a late afternoon weekend time or at a week day night sometime, and he’d say to me, “Well, we’re being hacked at the MAC again. ATM machines were more commonly called MAC machines back in those 1986-1999 times. But this topic, as well as things on DARK SHADOWS and the endless mirror images with both myself and my fam is what I sometimes refer to as food for near-future blogging-meals. Let me move on now to sky-writing and endless seeming teases of me by lovely MIZZ DOCTOR DAGS here in this universe where you all know her better as the great disco singer, lovely Mizz DONNA SUMMER.

 

 

 

The sky-writing jet vapor trails began for me in 1987 with my OTAMM-SPACEFORCE woe-whiz-me’s. The US Copyright Office knows the story and has my project from 2013 called YBCO where the tune “CHEMTRAILS” is on. You can see it on many of my prior blogs where I had no clue that so many peeps were flagging me for so long until just today as I scrolled down to look all the way back a year before COVID-19 even began to rear its ugly ass head! In that tune, the lyrics opened with, “Began in ’87 when I made a call, reporting something strange that I knew I saw”. I used the musical notes in my SARAH song just for laughs and RIAA’s message sending tools and techniques too, I deny it naut, Mizz 1983 Blake. When did these Spaceforce Otammite’s begin this jet vapor trail crap with me? Well, was it naut in middle December of 1969, and yes, 18 years before the start of the real persecution of me with these things in ’87? Why is the number of (14) and (18) so endlessly powerful in all of this? Well, are these not the letters of the English alphabet in order from A-Z, number 18 and number 14, the letters of {R} and {N}????? You know people, as in Registered Nurse, as in LAB TECHNICIAN???????? Folks, let me tell you a quick fact here about biblical scriptures and their seemingly lacking elaborations on so many things. I do not judge the BIBLE, merely show you all what seems to be happening and quite damn undeniably. It begins in the Eden-dream that I had, and in this place told so famously, things all start as far as human life on this planet, and under a direct creation of Almighty (God) singularity. But it never explains by any means much about the questions that are definitely surfacing in the minds of anyone over ten years old. I mean, what, did Eve screw her sons? And after I was kicked off the property following my jealous murdering rage, who were these Nodians or whatever, where were they from, and just what is truly happening? Now rather than go on here with literally dozens of other even larger things where nowhere near enough information is given in order to properly explain a whole damn lot of stuff; let me just go to many things spoken just 2,000 years ago by LORD (SAR) JESUS, such as the SAF stuff. Where is the methodology for using the seek and find commands, beyond prayer and scripture reading, which then wasn’t even the Bible’s New Testament as it was yet to be written. Nowhere does it explain to any one of us just how to use the James Redfield late 20th century ideas of using the magical thinking coincidences that the mighty psych-community insists is delusional insanity. If the BIBLE spelled it out to do this as I do, they would not dare to make the claim that peeps like us who do use this great tool, are insane and schizophrenic, now would they. If the Almighty sees the future, then why didn’t SSJKK realize this and definitely make sure that (His SON JESUS) did in fact tell those details to his disciples? One thing I do know here and that is someone saw the future in 1969, 18 years ahead as a matter of fact, with me anyway; an dyes, the same peeps making that sky-writing donna summer chemtrail in the skies over western Camden County in Jersey back in December of 1969, already saw ahead to when this same SPACEFORCE was about to attack me on a continuous aerial assault using these same exact tools of planes, choppers, chemtrail jet vapor trails, and military aircraft and even beyond saucers.

 

 

The great and illustrious CIFALOGLIO, and Sir Long Islander Delmo back in New Jersey before the days of the WASTE MANAGEMENT BUY OUT. Take that middle letter out of the name of Mister Cifaloglio and we get DEMO, just as ‘Mister Computer-Spellchecker’ shows here, with its little red wavy lines, YO. LETTER-L, and without any scary gangs being involved, is indeed the other magical number of the alphabetical order letter-number transposition system. Yes, good old letter #12. More magical things are part of that security job that I had there on the weekends from middle-March of 2005 through early-middle December of 2010, and all of you know it, family knows it, friends, enemies, associates, and even the entire goddessdamn mother ******* ASTRAL PLANE knows it, and I assure all of you Blogaudians on that truth, YO!!!!!!!!!! Now without any magical prophecy hats, or pink goddess daughters, or giant hyperspace choker DEEZY SLIM dudes from my near future while still employed there back in Jersey, or for that matter, trans-dimensional lake-houses, doors coming off hinges, or even wild numerous dreams experienced by me over the past half century or so now; my simple point to all of this is that only by using the James-Redfield-intentional-coincidence or abbreviated and shortened into the JRIC technique of applying the SAF scriptures, can I see these great truths that otherwise would be endlessly and eternally lost and obscured. But then stuff is happening recently and since the year prior to this current one, 2021, that go beyond anything that so far, even using this technique has not permitted me too many answers. It is totally blowing my Russel Marcucci Mind so to speak, and yes, speaking of 1969 stuff, YO BREEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! Last year, a new mysterious age-progression program or something even far more outlandish and beyond weird on any level that even I am so far familiar with peeps, has been added to the internet and cloud system that is moving like a computer virus throughout everything and so far is totally undetected and covert. When I had my Florida Driver’s License redone and the photo too, after moving into my present address; the photo looks like my grandfather would look. When accidentally, the new Galaxy-Cellphone that I’ve had for only a month or so now, was on camera mode, I saw my image on the phone and it looks 90 years old. When I look in mirrors, I do not see this beyond weird thing. When I talk to people and show them stuff like this, they get so my blown Miter Russel Marcucci of 1969 that they refuse to discuss it with me on a rational level. Then the goddamn mother ******* DSM psych peeps call me a delusional and mentally ill person, like mother ******* WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW! I see all of this, over the past one or two years now, and along with all of the crazy new world, and its inconceivable and irrational events that are going on all around me; as a brand new HUUUUUUUGE set up, and just exactly, AND I MEAN EXACTLY, MISTER SIDNEY CROWN OF THE END OIF AUGUST OF 1969, as what transpired back in the end of the spring of 1980 when I moved from my Mantua, New Jersey-USA home on 112 East 5th Avenue, into 1802 Robin Hill Apartments in Voorhees, NJUSAESMWG at 4th and Preston Streets, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO BRO!!!!! It truly is 1980-SET-UP stuff, all over again, don’t ask me for details. I have no details, naut quite yet Mizz Blake, but it’s goddamn coming and IPYT me’ Blogaudians! When I know more, you’ll know more, but I do know that I ain’t fudgin’ imagining any of this, Mister crane, sir, from TCE back in 1992, or my Infinispin past life memories and generators either. Speaking of that, the following final paragraph needs to be done right now, BRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

 

I am convinced beyond anything, that my blogs that get reported by assholes out here, who are entitled to their ‘Mashell Daniels 1980 opinions’, are due to not one powerful thing but rather the quantity of what they deem as too sensitive for the blogger community. There is no other way to grasp the meanings of their ‘rules and regs’ guidelines, and then try to compare it to the things that I speak of on my blogs, since I have said these same things since January of the year of 2006, and only somewhat recently have I experienced this attempt to censor me and shut down my telling of this wild information to the peeps of this Earth-Planet. But my really HUUUUUUUUUUUGEST WOE-WHIZ-ME’S that caused me to place my ‘ADULT-FEATURES’ warning on the entire blog even though I rarely if ever discuss sex or things too young for anyone I have ever met who is ten years old and up, is the amount or quantity total of many power-house things told by the Mountainpen (ME), all in one sitting; and this has to be what is causing the flags, or could it be another powerful reality? I speak of how the minute I began discussing just how the jet-trail crap ALL REALLY AND TRULY GOT STARTED WITH ME IN NEW JERSEY ON APPROXIMATELY THE EIGHTEENTH DAY IN DEMCEMBER OF 1969,  this is when a new and greater attempt at SHUTTING ME UP, (censoring me) on the blogging internet system entirely in other words, and yes, it seemingly started with my BLOG TWEET 2022-O, but that was only WHERE IT BEGAN, lovely ‘Mizz Sabrina Collins Séance Lady’, of all quintessential parallel realities and Jekyll & Hyde experiments. I have a message for people who do these things. When I see peeps complain about things on TV all my life and believe me folks, I have been with some really big bad baby whiners. Why don’t you shut up and just change the channel?” Well today I merely say the same thing with the additional new word added, lovely Cathy Cody of all great disappearing episodes and AH-SEES that got lost because I liked it so much back in time, lovely girl. The ‘DS’ Fan-club knows what’s being said here, by naughty whittle Mountainpen, so WOW. Yes world, if you don’t like something, how damn difficult is it you butt-wipe or wipes out here to just CHANGE THE BLANNEL (BLOGGING-CHANNEL)????? You merely take your whittle freaking mouse to the top of the page and click the square that says either LAST BLOG or NEXT BLOG, either way you’ll be immediately taken away from this blog that you object to so goddamn much. Why not have the balls to be non-cowardly and phone me and rationally tell me why you are reporting me and then if I can get my story out by wording a few things better for your fragile and virgin ears, then maybe we can come to a freaking meeting of the minds, YO!!!!!!!!! In any event, my one and only number is 772-708-3607, and my e-mail is mmmmohr@gmail.com. If you don’t respond and still bother screwing with me, then you are a coward. I am willing to discuss this with you, but, BIG ASS BUTT YO, I need to get my story out, YO BRAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! So a big fat sloppy rotten “WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE” to the whole damn ass world, BRO, and ole’ pal Detective Ed Green of ‘L&O’. AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA, Mister 1979 Michael McNulty, sir. Boy were those the days, should UB out there somewhere, YO!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

 

 

END TRANSMISSION, LADS AND LASSIES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment