Wednesday, December 14, 2022

BTAT, CHAPTER 0003

 

BTAT--Chapter 0003--Wednesday, December 14, 2022

 

This day is super BOTBAR, I lost another blog here at the library, eight pages gone. I still do not have my drive for saving. There is a SATANIC conspiracy against me. I am not imagining any of this. This is the worst mother ******* day of my recent life. I have no intentions of redoing the whole thing, so I will just type some of it, and not worry about formatting or punctuations or how this sounds. If you don’t like it, don’t read it. No one has a gun in your ribs, YO.

 

 

First I had a phone call from my medical agent and because the stuff I was saying is not politically correct enough, I get told to stop, yet other peeps are allowed to make all the noise in the word and I was barely whispering. Then my entire blog vanished because the computer shut down due to inactivity. A man in the next terminal and I got talking about his computer problems and then my machine shut down and I lost the blog. This is the second blog I have lost now. When I said I lost hundreds of pages before, I made an error, I meant to say that I lost that many words, not pages. I also got a lot of hacking before the shutdown. The day began with a crash level aerial assault by the enemy Otammite MILITARY-UFO-FORCE SPACEFORCE, happening at about ten minutes past eight on this nightmare this moUUUUUUUUUUUrning. All kinds of crazy new hacks are going on. Death angels are off the scales since last night letting me know that I was F****** in for it. When they are extra bad, so too is my goddamn life. I had a really good blog and I am so pissed off at the world that I have no mother ******* words. This blog will not be very good, as I have no intentions of worrying about one thing beyond telling some powerful things and getting some powerful F****** revenge on my OTAMMITE-ENEMIES! Last night was death angels off the scale, today began with a death aerial siege, as well as a very annoying person where I live who I thought I was rid of and am not. He does these stupid weird moves like nothing I can describe, it is not exercises but it resembles some weird type of calisthenics. It is not noisy, but it is so stupid right outside my window and between so many things that are annoying, the day was BOTBUR before it even got started, at quarter past eight. The BOTBUR became super BOTBAR real quick here at the library, between losing another blog and also having the harassment of being told to shut up when I was barely whispering yet others here can scream and never be told a thing. If that is not some wild type of new age discrimination, then tell me what is peeps? I was thinking of my medical agent before I left the trailer and he called me right out of the blue while I was blogging here. Halls Fawces are behind every single thing that happens, and you are all so beyond clueless. I won’t make it much longer if I don’t run away to mother ******* South America, and when my lease is up in the beginning of 2024, I am history, BRAH. I am on a two year lease and that was because I saw the economy going to hell and wished to avoid a huge rent increase so I requested the longer lease after my first year there where I am now residing. Let me warn you that as I think of what I need to say, I am going to type it in, not worrying about any kind of structure, just total major full scale nuke-war against my enemy OTAMMITE’S, and without any F****** Reynard Run New Jersey Community license plates from 1988. I had my bowels blown out with the Havana death weapon early on Monday evening and was in agony until well into Tuesday early afternoon as a result of their attack on innocent pitiful me. Over the weekend I had both a crash level zenith to my trailer chopper assault from the SPACEFORCE as well as my annoying Harley riding scum nabe annoying me with his crapotorbike. I have had some recent nasty death siege all the way around, and today is now my third DECEMBER-2022 BOTBAR DAY. One positive in all of this nightmare is that the lost & found department of the library found my eyeglasses that I had misplaced here last week, so HA-HA-HA to Halls Fawces for that whittle f****** miracle. The blog that got wiped F****** out was telling many things about TOWEL-SEEPAGE-EFFECTS and trans-dimensional hyperspace. If I can ever compose myself, I will try and reconstruct, but for today this is all lost to the mother ******* God Akashi. Nothing ever is truly lost, and always manages to endlessly exist along the magical photon wall that moves outward and expands all around us forever, at the speed of light. Now I will tell you again what happened to me both in 1976 and in 1979 with my job history in the field of security, and how the United States government thwarted my career in security and prevented me from being able to advance myself and earn a decent living, without due cause or allowing me any way of redressing and defending myself, and completely contrary to any constitutional laws as I understand them. I was working contract security for minimum wage and one day I applied with that company for a job at the famous Pennsylvania location called 3 Mile Island Nuclear Plant. I was denied the necessary clearance but was not given any reason other than a discriminatory notice of my being at Cooley Hall, at least this is what was told to me by my boss. I was not fired from my already existing position, merely not allowed to advance. This was in the spring time of 1979. Three years earlier in the early part of the bicentennial year of 1976, I was a wall washer at the famous Philadelphia Bellevue Stratford Hotel. I heard a voice inside of myself one day telling me that I am speaking to the great god Apollo, that I may address HIM as Lucifer, and he wanted to tell me a magical formula that he was planning to give me so that I could do something that he wanted me to do. I quit the next day, and shortly after that, the famous Legionnaire’s Disease struck the place, as many older folks remember well. Now shortly after the refusal to grant me clearance for the security job, the nuke plant disaster of 1979 came as we all also know. I am only siting the parallels here, and not in any way saying anything beyond that. I was going to discuss many things because the day was so bad, and now it is so worse. I was saying on the LOST-BLOG and without any ‘BEE-GEE’ loves or rip-offs here, that no one can ever force TOSE to be what it is not. It is like trying to force bible-scripture to say things that it is not saying, which cults do; and this is how they manage to get their twisted junk all started that leads to so much pain and misery for so many damn innocent people. Some of the things I wish to open up will be about the magical home of Misses Estelle Andersen Bassler of South Atlantic City, NJUSAESMWG, and her adopted son, Sir Chester Perkowski, his wild letter to me in response to my letter to him in the middle nineteen-nineties. Also the wild dreams that I had for many years before I ever came to Florida as a grown up back in middle December of 2009. I stopped off at a beach right near Misses Bassler’s winter home of Ormond Beach, FLUSAESMWG on my trip down here to flower-Land. I instantly recognized the place from a long series of “DREAMS” that I had had for many years. This was right near Misses Bassler’s home here in Florida, only I had never been here in waking life ever before my 12-2009 trip. By the way in a recent blog I talked about my Jersey Cifaloglio job and gave dates of my employ there. I typed in that I worked there until December of 2010 and that was a typo-error, it was in December of 2009 that I left from there in the dead of night to attempt to escape THAT WASHCLOTH FAMILY” OF DOGTOWN!!!!!!!!!! I plan to amend dozens of typos later, when and IF THINGS EVER CALM THE DOGTOWN DOWN A WEE BIT FOR ME, YO YO YO YO!!!! BUTTTTTTT, big ass F****** BUTT peeps, YO, was Misses Bassler’s magical home, AKA by me and my Morianity, as the “Home of the great and beyond beautiful ATLANTIC OCEAN”, truly the home of Dark Shadows’ reflected image of Nick Blair’s place by the sea up in Collinsport, Maine? More importantly, is Chester Perkowski and Nick Blair the same reflected image? Even more importantly then, is Mister Cannon the true ‘TOSE character’ here in waking life. Just why did this prick bang my hubcap all up in 1996 while I was getting a psychic reading at that shop called “The Gathering Place”, just down the road from the Haddonwood Health Club of Deptford, New Jersey-USA? More importantly, just how did he manage to get to the very phone booth near that Blackwood, NJUSAESMWG car wash, across from the food store, that I stopped to use to phone my mother? He not only knew that I would be there before I had actually arrived there, but he banged up my hubcap, and then got there ahead of me. This is a sixteen year old kid for crying out loud. How did he ever manage to influence the great Disney nickelodeon peeps to ever give him that job either? This is magic right out of the time trips that he takes me on while asleep, ONLY YO, I AM AWAKE NOW. Brain waves as we all know have different lengths when awake and when asleep. While we sleep and exist in other realms these electromagnetic waves are not the same length as while we are in waking mode. But in either mode, we create the lives we seemingly are living all around us. We create the entire thing, and THAT is what is’ biblically MEANT’ by being made in the “image of God”. Mortal world explanations for things are a lot like Captain Picard on the ‘Star Trek, The Next Generation’ television show. He would tell backward culture planet peeps that he is not a god nor is the starship magic. It is just simply ‘technology’. But the problem here is the same thing as with those folks who have joined the ‘Ancient Astronaut Theory club’. Yes, this is the mortal world explanation for things, only, there is stuff behind that. It is called the realm of the sub-atomic. Energies inside of this realm and what they do is the reason for all of the stuff that happens in our realm where atoms are now all clumped together in what the science world calls the macro world. When Jesus said that it must first be done in Heaven before it is loosed on the Earth, if HE had been speaking to the laboratory peeps at CERN LABS who have the particle acceleration tunnels, HE would have said it the way Morianity says it. Why say things if nobody understands what you’re saying? Dreams and waking life are only separated by wavelengths, and this was spoken of indirectly by another great author and new-ager, Sir Carlos Castaneda. You need to read his great “dream-gates” books from the nineties folks, you truly do. Why listen to me or pass judgement on my words until you read what others say as well? This ain’t just me talking, YO!!!!!!!!! Maybe my stuff does make monster-ass recordings Nick ole’ boy, but why do you endlessly come to me in dreams? I don’t watch Disney, I don’t watch musical stuff, and I don’t follow my daughter, so Y? To quote my 1994 musical project from highland Avenue of Cinnaminson, NJUSAESMWG, “Why Jimmy why, why why why did you tell me these things?” Wanna’ gimme’ a break Detective L&O Elliot Stabler and lovely beyond hot Mizz Paula Patton? I only know a few things so far for absolute mother F****** sure. First, Haddonwood and my joining this health club, 28 years to the day after DARK SHADOWS the great 60’s TV-soap show all began, I joined the place on June the 27th in 1994. Now ‘nightmares and tears’ Callio-KAL, or naut lovely Mizz AT&T Blake; I set some S*** in motion on that day that could only be described perhaps as outlandish on steroids, so I’ll abbreviate it for future potential blogging Morianity, and shorten and abridge this simply into OOS. ‘Okay’ Mister King, first we have the great man who was more fascinated by my ‘thinking-forward motion abilities’ than in his own supposed daughter who is a world famous top vocalist that we all know and love, and then we have the dude who then was sixteen years old who goes onto marry MC, and then we have what he did both while awake as well as asleep with the time trip back to my high school in Westmont, NJUSAESMWG, the Haddon Township High School, and just on the border of Cuthbert Boulevard is their athletic field, and this street runs right into the next town of COLLINGSWOOD for ‘crissing out loud’. Dark Shadows is all about Collinwood, the Collins family, and Collinsport. Funny that the mind is everything, yet when the brain no longer functions, we still are. Only a truly enlightened individual can understand how infinity not only works but what it truly is, and when this is achieved, then you will know without any doubt that mind is everything, and everything is mind, and that you create it all and that includes a time illusion in and during our waking lives. But why did a sixteen year old kid have one bit of interest in me in the year of 1996, and why did he want to take me to my old school when I was there in waking life, and then why did he want to take my tablet that I until very recently kept calling my magical shoebox, without any help from black hawk choppers or revelations from biblical prophets? Shall we fudging try now examining this now oh great kind folks????

 

 

If Nick can do this, and he and Chester are both Apollo, who is the type-3-exploratron behind the bundled-being? I mean we have established in Morianity that Patty Hollister and Paula King are both when activated, Mizz Julia White. So is Apollo Chester and nick? Well, who knows? Even if he is people, let us see an unmissable point here to all of this. Why does he need my tablet in 1996, and then the even larger issue here YO, is where this other double of myself in trans-dimensional hyperspace back in 1966 get a TABLET? Anyone out here who knows my huge 1996 story ever wonder or cogitate over that one? I know that I surely have, BRAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Just where did my doppelganger get a magical shoebox in 1966? Did the universe that I was in over there, have this new age sophisticated computerized technology of our day here in this part of 5-D hyperspace? These virtually endless queries can be pondered on and over forever. So can stuff like 7-12 and 18-14, and their letter-2- number transposition of GL and RN, and with no assist whatsoever with glowing glimmering glow worm tunes of the good-ole’ times. People, if Mister Z. Freud never was Satanically permitted to obstruct via canonization, biblical elucidations on how to operate the mechanics of the SAF-scriptures, then the psych communities would not call those who employ these great methodologies of applying intentional connections to stuff, magical schizophrenic delusional thinking, in their great DSM Shrinkology books. I know my truths are real, and just because I know this does not help humanity.  Also by others refusing to believe me, it is leading to the eventual doom and demise of all humanity, and that too is totally 100% scriptural, and this is of course called and biblically-labelled, as “Armageddon”, YO BRO!!!!!!!!!!!! IPYT ladies and gentlemen out here, but you go on and just keep laughing at the mother ******* Mountainpen.

 

 

So how can the methodology for properly applying seek and find scripture commands or (SAF) for short, be involved in the entire mix of all of these things spoken of Morianity? Well, forget Morianity. Speaking purely scientifically here, the subatomic realm and Einstein’s famous “Spooky-Forces” is what is truly being spoken of here. Just because the poor guy did not yet understand those things he made mention of is not his fault because the science had not yet advanced to certain necessary points for him to have made that leap back then. Now we now as scientific fact that all things in the smallest small of worlds are connected by strings of energies, and this is why we have two things going simultaneously and not ever are we truly inside of an after effect of one big bang. That bang is merely something that is part of a much larger truth that is not lost after a so-called miniscule amount of micro-time, any more than the life of an entire universe is ever ended nor did it start, but from the horizon of a higher dimension, it merely circulates around to make a lawtronic curving full circle, and the ancient peeps of thousands of years ago saw this and seemingly knew this, and now to say such a thing is thought of as un-Christian or Satanic, or evil, or Eastern-Culture, or many such names that imply ignorance or paganism and so on and so forth. To this day I laugh while watching the most learned proffs and scientists on educational television programs speaking of how we must all face the end of the universe someday. On a higher curve it is just there endlessly. Nothing ever truly begins or ends, even on the material realm. Still, we see the life around us as solid and containing objects, and all it is no matter how you may wish to not hear the truth, is waves and particles, and that is it. Only our brains descramble it into our lives. Top peeps know this is true but they don’t want it out there scaring peeps, and I say, why is it so scary? Same thing with the death of anything. What is so scary about it? The various parts of our past at best is a jumbled combination of for the most part non-trustable memories. We are not who we were 10, 20, 30 years ago, those other parts to ourselves are DEAD forever. Does it really hurt so badly, folks? What hurts is when peeps refuse to ever grow up and see that if the planet has any chance to escape the eventual predestined doom that is called Armageddon, then we need to make a jump in the entire way the global culture sees many things. I made a typo-boo-boo and said a type 1 civilization a few blogs back while on this same topic. I meant obviously to type in a TYPE-0-Civilization. Sorry folks. Many possible aliens would exist in the vastness of space perhaps if it were not for the fact that pure logic insists and dictates that somewhere in-between the zero and the one types of civilizations as measured by a scientific scale on how we as a technological society has managed to create and use energy sources and apply this to an agreement with the environment around us, we will due to greed and other evil and sinful hostilities, act out with aggression and destroy ourselves, exactly as Biblical Prophecy so forewarns. We get more able to theoretically make distant trips through space but there is a direct ratio to being able to accomplish that feat with the ability and the will to annihilate each other, so only in rare cases, IF EVER, does anything ever truly advance beyond a TYPE-0-CIVILIZATION. I don’t say this, the scientific community does; read the books, they are out there on the net. You can be a blind person, the books even talk today, right folks????????!!!!!!!! When I typed in the direct ratio thing a sentence back, good old major word program’s favorite black hat hackers hack struck with security officer question #18, and it was turned into RATION, like WOW-WEE-WOW-WEE, and YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

When it was 1994, and I was able to reestablish my credit after the great bankruptcy of 1984 that I had to suffer through due to enemies and left spinning subatomic energies (SATAN) in medieval lingo, I never forgot how in less than one goddamn year I was able to get a ton of major credit cards and a ton of store and oil company ones too, and my total credit availability then was well over a hundred thousand bucks, and I was on Social Security Disability making just over five hundred bucks monthly. Those days are LONG OVER. I had hoped to do something similar after my ten years of punishment were up due to my most recent bankruptcy here in Florida; but I found out with life’s usual hard slamming Rockford-Punches, that this was not gonna’ be the case, not by a goddamn longshot. I have managed to reestablish myself, and have a good credit score; but that is as far as it was permitted to go, using my latengrate Uncle HG’s fave expression back in 1972, and back when he showed me the way to properly take a picture with me’ whittle mother ******* camera. Hey YO, maybe I ain’t getting any effen’ ice cream either, but I don’t want or ‘need this’, do I lovely Mizz Diana Ross of 1983? I know beyond a shadow of a mother ******* that have I died and that I now am in DOGTOWN on Earth. Naut with my type-2-Diabetes. All these conditions, cataracts, diabetes, and more, all started after the 8th day in December of 2014 when the Politically Correct Police system of the USA kicked me off of my 28 Mg weekly dosage of Ativan or its generic known as Lorazepam. Pam Bondi, the predecessor of Florida Attorney General Moody, AKA the pill mill hater, wiped out my entire life and health forever, and under direct orders of Trump and then Florida’s Governor Sir Rick Criminal Billionaire Scott. I know this as surely as I know that I have ten mother ******* fingers and two hands, and live in ETERNAL HELLFIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, back to my credit. This blog will be all out of order after they ruined this major monster ass day for me, so try and bear with me, YO, if U-PWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE, BRRRR!!!

 

 

My credit was my last chance. I hoped to reestablish it as good as back in those days of 1994, and I came to mother ******* realize back in 2021 last year peeps YO, that I was naut going to be Heinz Gottwald “PERMITTED” to do what I had goddamn hoped to do, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!! Good old hubby to me’ mom’s CUZZ RUTH HUNTINGTON. If you look up a lot of stuff on the net peeps, you will get phony answers. This is the Victoria Winters Syndrome, as Morianity has labeled the frikkin’ phenomenon, YO!!!!!! The internet info merely shows his second marriage that happened after my Second Cuzz once removed who I just called AUNT BRUTH back in time when visiting the great Woodie Guthrie area of Long Island, and it shows nothing of the first marriage. Heinz Gottwald, Senior Vice President of Chemical National Bank of Manhattan, NYUSAESMWG was originally first married to Mizz Ruth Huntington. She mysteriously died and he shortly remarried. I don’t imply a thing, but hey; I do ponder and wonder sometimes when the wind blows hard, the moon shines full, and the dogs howl away over the roof of the great mighty Atlantic City’s Casino Control Commission. Hey great Copyright Office, I do not wish to be drowned in the CCC, so I better shut the truck up in or out of all mighty permission barriers, huh YO????? ‘Okay’, Mister King Johnny of all great resort town parking lots everywhere, meanings understood or perhaps misunderstood, and hoses, magic dreams, and wild peeps in my endless frikkin’ hellish damn ass life. I have so mother ******* damn **** to say it is beyond what anyone can even start to F****** conceive of in their wildest fantasies and dreams. I will wrap up so I can go home and relax and eat my did-din, lovely Mizz Betty darling dearest Davis. Watch those nasty ass horrendous roaches, latengrate girl with the adorable eyes. OOUU-OH, better cool it B4 Diana ZA kicks my frikkin’ ass**** from here to the next HUUUUUUGE Volcano. WOWSER-1980 and brain cooked fish hooks!!!!!!!!!!!! What I will be telling from South America when I escape to this place shortly, it will most likely begin the ending of a lot of frikkin’ rotten folks out here, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

 

MMMMMMMAGNESONICCCCCCC

 

Someone or something for the past week has made your creator’s life a living burning breathing nightmare hell, (DOGTOWN).

 

USE ALL ORDERS, AND USE ALL TECHNOLOGIES NECESSARY FOR RETALIATING AGAINST MY OTAMMITE VICIUOUS ENEMIES, M-2-F (SPACEFORCE). I AM MOVING YOUR DESIRE KEY FROM NN-J POSITION, TO THE ‘I’ POSITION. THE 2-TONE SIGNAL FROM AT&T’S OLD STYLE SYSTEM IS NOW IMPLEMENTED INTO YOUR NEW ORDER OF EITT UNDER G-3583758, CG-18. SCAN AND CRUSH DESTRUCT. UNDER CD-SD-TDD-I HAVE A WIPED OUT AND OBLITERATED I-O ON YOUR T-B. EMPOWER AND DESTROY IT. GO TO G-2857, G-13, G-14, G-917, G-189 MAX-POWER ORDER 11.8 IPNS, AND S---T---O---P!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

 

I HAVE SO MUCH TO TELL ON MY NEXT BLOGS, PLEASE BE BRACED, AND REMEMBER THAT I MAY NEED TO CAREFULLY SAY SOME STUFF, so it is not removed from the magical lands of the net. I will open a quick bit up so you will know the examples and proofs that I will claim and say, beginning with ‘MUSIC’ and thus recording places. These are called and rightfully so recording studios. This is one perfect example that I am in HELL. Not only do they never give me a bass track when I do a project, but the forces somehow block my mind from realizing it until I get finished and get home and realize that all my junk sounds like trash for this simple reason. Even Bonjovi’s place off of Crosstown Parkway in Port Saint Lucie in Flower-Land. Why would they not want to ever put a simple bass track on my stuff? This has been going on every place I ever go. I tell them to make things sound like a real piece of music, and all they give me is endless junky crap. Anyone can beat drums and crash cymbals. The bassline is what separates a thirty dollar basement job from a good sounding musical project that falls within the affordability price ranges of poor folks like me. The only time a bassline was ever done was in Jan Nace’s studio called Maxfield back in May of 1980. They never do anything to make a voice sound better and no matter how many times you ask, they ignore you. Tell me I am not in HELL. Go ahead. After-all, not only am I a paying mother ******* customer, but when they put their name on the project, why would they not want to release the best possible work for the bucks that they are able to produce? It makes no sense out beyond the fact that yes folks, Mark Wayne Mountainpen Mohr resides in eternal Dogtown, and on top of that, this has some enemies all upset, as my hacks are getting worse and worse, with red wavy lines all over the place telling me that space bars and other things are not properly frikkin’ functioning here. WEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! I have naut yet even begun to prove to the world that what I told Sir Joseph Paget at Roadway that day in 2002 is all totally 100%+ the truth, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO BRAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

 

 

The stuff that is on my copyrighted musical project for next year to be sent, called the epitome of harassment part 4, has been reexamined by me recently, and many things that I have said just in the past year on these tapes need to get blogged B4 it is way to mother ******* goddamn too late, peeps out here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOOO WEEEEEEEEEEEE, Sir Arthur Crane, Sir. Nobody wants to remember the great old world where peeps call peeps, it’s all online, online, online. Well, as I said, complain about these blogs and refuse to directly speak to me, and I’ll call you a damn coward as I would right to your face, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I am going to wrap this up for right now. I am no longer happy where I am living, and things are rapidly going to hell in a frikkin; hand basket. Last year I will be telling you all how Lightning did a very strange thing to HER little boy, me, at the residence. Funny too how many SAF-elucidations that would have advanced humanity in much better ways sand got prevented and thwarted for centuries now, VIA Freudian psychobabble junk and DSM politically correct crapola also resemble the other flip side to this known as Catholic Church canonization. I mean, how close do we need things, but when the entire word is typed, all three of Sir Nick’s “N’s” do show up, am I correct or naut, lovely Mizz Phone Company 1983 Blake, YO??????????

 

 

 

 

Permit and allow me Uncle ‘HG’ to say to the world kind sir, just how miserable you would make me when I visited you up on that lovely island of yours. The reason my dad did not land his sea plane in your great yacht club in any realm has more to do with unpleasant personalities than it has to do with hyperspace, and without any lovely Mizz Ashely Teasdale Disney peeps, am I right on there, Sir Mike Crichton Sir???? Well, all that I wish to say for now is that
I know this blog is not like my recent past few dozen, and I am definitely skipping all around and am all over the place. You’d be all trucked up too peeps if these pricks were doing these things to you 24-7-365.24219!!!!!!!!!!! So let me now just merely say to you all that this is to show you what these dirt bag scum suckers are putting me through. You are in no way imagining that I am all wacked out right now. But when I calm the trucking horse slit down a wee bit in coming days, hopefully, I will tell you some beyond President Obama “Doozie-Whopper” stuff, YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

 

END OF THIS NIGHTMARE GODDAMN TRANSMISSION, KIND LADS AND LASSIES, AS WELL AS MONSTROUS ROTTEN OTAMMITE ENEMIES; WHOEVER YOU MAY BE READING THESE TURD-WORDS!!!!!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment