Monday, July 21, 2014

WHO GIVES A FUCKING SHIT ABOUT ANYTHING, CHAPTER 00007


MORIANITY FOR MILLENNIUM 3



ANOTHER SUPER MOTHER FUCKING CUNT CHEWING BOTBAR TODAY, MAJOR MILITUFORCE ASSAULT, UTILITY STRIKE MAJOR, NABES ARE FUCKING CUNT SLAMMING FUCKING DOORS, AND MARKETS ARE OF COURSE TOTALLY FLYING UP TO THE STARS, DESPITE MOTHER FUCKING REDICULOUSLY NEGATIVE GLOBAL FUCKING CONDITIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SURE, RIGHT, MAKES PERFECT FUCKING SENSE TO NOT BELIEVE ONE WORD THAT THESE BLOGS HAVE SPOKEN FOR ALMOST NINE COCK LICKING TURD CHEWING YEARS, HUH??????





1:04 POST MERIDIAN ON MONDAY AFTERNOON ON JULY 21, 2014. IT IS 83 DEGREES ON FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA, WITH A RELATIVE HUMIDY OF 86, AND FEELS 94. AT LEAST THE WEATHER COULD BE WORSE, BUT THE DAY IS ONLY BEGINNING AND IT COULD SHOOT UP 5-10 DEGREES ALL OVER AGAIN, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE HERE IN H—E—L—L!!! EVEN LIGHTBULB HACKERS FROM MICROSOFT NOT BOTHERING ME UNTIL NOW AT SEVEN PAST ONE.





MY READERS WILL BE GETTING quality-1-reads. My count is way down, and I am not casting pearls into the yards of swine, as so instructed by mother fuckiGN biblical scriptures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





At least I fully understand that TYPE-3-EXPLORATRONS are doing all of this to me, not some pitched fork biblical silly devil, not some sick mental illness delusion, or any of 100 other things that people or just myself, have been wondering about from the time my cunt chewing mother dropped me on the streets of Philadelphia, the day she tripped and fell near the home she grew up in at 440 South 50th Street, nothing to do with Bruce Pennock rhymes, or climate control, or offspring, OR DOES IT????????????????????????????? Well, exploratronically, of course it does. Beyond that, it is anyone's wild fuckiGN cunt guess, that I do know, my mama did not raise a retarded fucking fool idiot.





Older peeps in this USA NATION, global world peeps, in case you are remotely interested; are totally disrespected here. We try and watch television programs we enjoy and yet are not comfortable living on the computer where this is seemingly now where you must go to learn of anything. I had thought one of my fave shows had been removed from the networks, L&O-SVU, only to accidentally be surfing through channels last night and around a quarter past nine, at the NBC local channel here for their main network, in South Florida it is number 5 on the Treasure Coast, and there it is and has been all along, switched from Wednesday night back to Sunday night, AGAIN. They don't give a mother fuckiGN rats ass in this rotten fucking nation, sweet world, about us old folks who are not computer savvy. We are all now forced to join this hell, or we are all kicked to the mother fucking cunt lapping curb, at light speed cubed and Cuban Lotteries.



Yes, this is gonna' be a very very horrible fucking day. Loud door slamming is bad, and my AT&T System is totally down. You try calling and you cannot reach a soul. Finally the O-Operator worked and I came to be told that the entire system is down today, yeah really? I am so important, that you just had to fuck me, on this important day where I had to call the repair shop. You have to call first to be sure you are coming when the repairman is in; as he goes out on calls as well as makes repairs in the shop. Hell, Sarah all over again without worrying about DNA, family shame in Toledo, Ohio, or other distant relatives such as my Great Aunt Once Removed, Alice Gallagher of CHICAGO, yeah, I really hope the brother in the other HOUSE, can doo something someday to help me, you know, if you don't wanna' take me' ol' word for it, go up on your lovely YOUTUBE filled with so much wild stuff. It is there, he is a traveler, he is one of the ESS, our great wonderful BROTHER, IN THE HOUSE. Moving this along, why shouldn't I be mad at the world, every single fuckiGN day and week and month and year from cradle to fuckiGN grave, these MILITUFORCEA fucking bastards do nothing but up set me and fuck my life totally up, so that it is a hell that none of you out here could face in a million jerk off dirt bag Bob Patterson Police Barracks years, in 1984 or any other year. Would you believe it, I was with Bob Patterson in a parallel universe last night and just typing this, knocked in the memory of it. For those that don't believe in a lot of new reality, and think that 'forced or manufactured' memory is some new age issue and sees me in all of this; you are all fucking idiot fools. There is mind. There is a pool of every possible event combination, both fifth and sixth dimensionally. Then there is an energy yet to be understood that is playing a game with all of us living in 3-D. I could go on, I am not in the cunt sucking mood today. We can always get back to this. Please don't think these folks are resting in some kind of peace. There is no rest, no peace, and this hell is endless, for all of us. You'll find out I was right, when it's too what, daughter? Mister Macy, you do it for me. Mike McNulty, it's your turn now to be. Tellem' Jim, Miri, and Derrijo, so really, what's haaaaapening? I really want you to pop off and tell me all the fuckiGN juicy ass details. Hay, it's no big deal. Eventually I will get a working video machine. But all the hell they put me through from A until B when I have it, that is the unknown quantity of some kind of negative energy hurled at me, causing my life to go to shit, abnd the endless parallel event to push up forever, the evil fucking DOW JONES STOCK MARKET, and cause the Philadelphia Flyers to win and win and win, and the Philadelphia Phillies to lose and lose and lose. This did not begin last week, last month, last year, last decade, but well back into last century and millennium, in middle August of 1986, and anyone who insists that my claims are the product of delusion and mental illness, in entitled to their totally fucked up opinions.



This has been CHAPTER 00007

WHO GIVES A FUCKING SHIT ABOUT ANYTHING

Fuck you death angel, get fucking lost you bastard mother fucker!

No comments:

Post a Comment