Monday, July 14, 2014

MOVING TOWARDS THE 15 YEAR, CHAPTER 030














THEY LIVED, THEY SUFFERED, THEY DIED”.










I'M HACKED, I'M HACKED, I'M HACKED.







THERE IS A SATAN. THERE IS A SATAN. THERE IS A SATAN.





No these are not the beginning of some new age Nostradamian Quatrains, merely powerful truths about reality and how it progresses in a huge fucking illusion, microsecond after microsecond, way faster than the human eye can perceive the lightning channels of electrons racing up and down from the ground to the cloud over and over, and thus, sees consciously; mere light flickering, instead of a realer truth that is blocked from the frail human limitation, to be able to receive all of reality, unfeathered by tons of squashing fucking maya and illusion. I am only going to touch on some new shit here, but I promise to follow up in great lengths, slowly as more blogs progress onward.





First off, when I tried to make the first double black line, on this document, I was hacked and stopped, and had to make a creative move to circumvent the hacker and his or her dirt bag tricks.





Second off, yes there is or at least might as well be a SATAN. Whether created by man or god, anyone that cannot perceive absolute unspeakable evil all around us, and believes that just thinking thoughts like that make one psychotic and crazy, is just about dead and merely waiting for his or her body to catch up with the rest of the ongoing process. I don't know any church devil, but I promise all of you, that I absolutely do know, SOME HORRIBLE DEVIL, and no matter how hard I have tried to figure it out, from its real identity to its real purposes; it appears to have an uncanny power to trick and confuse and obfuscate and muddle all shit all around me all the time, making this daunting task not only impossible, but frustrating as a mother fucker times ten city crushing earthquakes. My Spell-Checker system is hacked huge time, forgetting words I have added to dictionaries, sometimes correctly respelling an exact misspelling on my part of a word, and then another time, refusing to pop up the right word along with others in a dialogue box list. I know what I know, and I know that I am not a mother fucking crazy person, that this shit is all fucking for real, and that this DEVIL character has gone to great and extreme fucking lengths to ruin and destroy any and all tiny piece of credibility for me, so that no one will take anything I say seriously. Well, in truth, this is not an exact picture of what is going on. Those who have the ownership and power over all of the rest of us here in this world, they all know I am for real, they all know this is all for real, and they then turn around and do all that they can can, to keep all the 99 percent little people, from ever seeing me as someone with some very special answers. There was one exception in 2007. This is a well guarded secret. I cannot prove it 100%, yet still take great comfort in it when feeling very melancholy and down. This brave soul knew the truth and spoke it cleverly. This is where it is not safe to go onward. Even I know the SAFE-LINES, you know, as in safe words during dangerous sex games, and along these lines. Yes, even mountainpen knows where those lines in the great cosmic desert sands, have been drawn, and crossing them, well; the words agonizing suicide, come to mind, not pussy moroder, doctor flatliners Steckle.





When I practice, as a Type-2-Exploratron, to become an accomplished full fledged T3E, I first have come to realize that you need to set up bases at various places, not all that different than very basic military strategies would dictate. But how do I do that, I am sure many have wondered by now. Well, time to talk some more, and keep your interests peaked in Morianity. Naturally, I have doors slamming away, ever since I began to blog. This is not a coincidence, but is all happening because of this CHURCH-DEVIL and its ways; and I did not start noticing this fucking shit recently, or a few years back, but four solid mother fucking decades ago. If this loud annoying slamming does not deist, I will go down to Debbie Marotto and if she won't help me, then I'll drive over to my pal, Sheriff Mascara's office, over on Midway Road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





BOB MCDOWELL, FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION, THE HACKING IS VERY VERY BAD, KIND SIR, PLEASE HELP ME, PLEASE TELL THE FBI THEY NEED TO DO THEIR FUCKING DAM JOB AND HELP ME AND STOP IGNORING MY CUNT CHEWING E-MAILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU WHEN I NEED YOU, EDDIE, SNOWED IN??????????????????????????





Just as with Friday, they persecuted me all day long, and what resulted, but the DOW JONES and that fucking ICPE-APE technology kicked right in, and POW, she just kept flying UP AND UP AND UP AND UP AND UP, am I wrong everybody?





Here is what the WOMO-MILI-2-FORCE does not want me to tell today on this blog: I said I try and establish base points in hyperspace so I can live more than one life at a time, as me, but in varying lives where different things all happened and different choices were made by myself as well as others all around me. I have learned that even weather or the planet's biosphere, responds to how we all decide to interact and what we all do, second by second, perhaps giving some credence to church congregations getting together to pray for their community as a hurricane approaches, but it does respond, the entire universe responds to our actions, and before we can ever have actions, we first need to generate their initial birth counterpart, our ideas and our thoughts and our plans. Action begins as non-action, but in very similar ways as energy has two parts, 'stored' and 'in-use', or potential and kinetic. Now to go back into a double that I try and intentionally climb into, it is not the double that I am thinking of. Rather, I am thinking of the world that surrounds that double of me. All of the things that here in my life where I am attempting to do this, is one way, only now, I am thinking about HIS WORLD, his life, his daughter PEE for example, and on and we can go along that line. The process of being alive in any part of hyperspace is very biblically accurately described. It fixates on the word, CREATION, and then the human beings interfered during the centuries that followed, and made it appear that only this one entity can CREATE, and we all are along for the ride. The few who rebelled against that lie, are the Type-3-Exploratrons. They know better, or said perhaps more clearly; they came to learn these truths. Every dream we find our self into, we created a world in our minds, and placed an entire other us there. Atoms do the rest of the really hard work. They cannot occupy the same space at the same time, and many of these worlds have timeline's that will upon occasion, begin crashing into each other, so if any two atoms were in identical places; this would make matter and antimatter coming together look in comparison to a summer camp beach bonfire, if not a candle flame. Just because to your dream-body, these energy creations do not appear solid, to them your world back here and mine, is not solid and appears sort of dreamy. When we leave our dreams or the interactions we are all in on the Astral Plane, we connect into one solid reality so we can then dream in a body and become a tiny baby. After we get older in each lifetime, we sleep and dream, and travel, or really, continue creating dreams; and this places our doubles (doppelgangers) into them with created pasts and futures as if you had nothing to do with it. This is how this entire universe-creation all got here, but the scientists are yet able to accept this powerful reality, because of their insisting that they must be able to prove things out in a laboratory in a perfectly ordered way that their community had preordained long ago. So it is time to know that nothing is real, not you, not me, not morianity, nothing. Still, while we go through these dream creations, the illusion is powerful that indeed it is all totally solid and real. But you are creating your reality right now and no differently than you make your dreams and then slide into them. Only the mighty Public Broadcasting System and their friends called, “Sidewalk scientists” know what Morianity and I are truly speaking about here. Even the great E=MC SQUARED is a lot more than just what so many know it to be. This formula does more than any other thing in this world, ten times over, to absolutely PROVE THAT THE TEACHINGS OF MORIANITY ARE ALL TRUE AND TOTALLY ACCURATE. It is an honor to know that my father was counted among the inner circle of pals, of the great inventor of this formula, or really, he did not invent it, but became aware of it, as with or without him, energy would still be equal to mass times the speed of light times the speed of light, I promise!





I am going to have the sheriff show me a mug-book later, to see if I can point out this ESS GUEST. I ran into him late last night while taking out my trash so I could look at the beautiful moon that shines right there at the window near the elevators, when full, at certain times of the night and right now it is unusually beautiful and bright and a bit large, due to positions with us and it with its elliptical orbit. This strange dirt bag never talks and is very unfriendly, so I completely ignore him too. I have tried, but he is a real fuckiGN dirt bag. He is about 28-32, medium build, slightly short, well groomed, extreme black complexion, and crew cut or just longer hair. He follows me and watches me just as the other jerk off always did, the lady who lived with that James character and now only use the apartment for storage and he lives somewhere else in the building with her. If I tried doing things like that, I would be told I cannot, I should know, I have tried to do this, but all these New York thugs can do whatever they want to and never stop persecuting me, Sheriff Kenny Mascara, sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Well, my wonderful lovely Timeless Satellite gang who came back to watch me and even mess with me, but not to take me off this world to my transdimensional freaking satellite; I HAVE TOLD YOU THAT THE STOCK MARKET WILL CLIMB AND NEVER EVER STOP CLIMBING, JUST AS LONG AS WALL STREET MAFIA FORCES, CAN ENDLESSLY MAKE MY PATHETIC LIFE A BURNING NIGHTMARE MOTHER FUCKING HELL. SO FAR IN THIS MOTHER FUCKING MONSTER HORRIFIC YEAR OF 2014, THIS STATUS QUO, AS WE SAID IN GREECE A COUPLE THOUSAND FUCKING YEARS AGO; IS CONTINUING QUITE UNRELENTINGLY, AND IS RIGHT ON THE MONEY.











































MISS JANE FUCKING SLEAZESHIT WITCHBITCH MUSCLEGIRLPUMP, really tried hard to get me; and is on a fucking cunt roll these days. The sticky page kept falling off, and I was trying to make my filler lines to get me past page fucking twelve while this kept happening; you WITCH!















Pictures are always worth a thousand words, as the old saying goes. Morianity IS NOT THE INVENTOR of that great little sentence of major wisdom.



Jim Burr did not trust me; yet it was Jim Burr who wanted that secret meeting, with my mom, and Elsie, and him; that day in the summer time of 1989; up at that White Horse Pike Diner, in Voorhees, New Jersey; and excluded me from their little secret meeting club, as though they were trying to emulate the mighty Bohemians. OH SHIT





JULY 14, 2014,

MONDAY AFTERNOON AT 1:15,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA

CURRENT TEMPERATURE 92 DEGREES FNHT.



IT FEELS 105, WITH A 60% RELATIVE HUMIDITY.



STOP FUCKING HACKING, OR CALIFORNIA IS SUNK TODAY; I'VE HAD IT!



TITLE OF THIS SERIES OF BLOGS:-----------



THE MAGIC TOOL THAT CAN PREDICT DOW JONES PRICES WITH 80%+ ACCURACY, ENDLESSLY, AND IS MY PERSECUTION, IN THE UNITED STATES; SINCE THIS BEGAN IN 1986



for the official record, peeps really think that I am a moron retard. Peeps like the bonjovi's, peeps like the owners of my building, politicians in mother fucking washington, the entertainment garbage world, and you know what, you can all fucking burn in god dam shit ass hell; allu's!!!!!!! I know approximately 80 times more shit than you think I do, about so many of you out there, and just because you think you've got me over a cunt lapping barrel, does not mean that you do in fact eternally have me there. So keep dreaming and keep breathing easily. When you least expect the pounding thunder of my revenge, this is when it will exact itself, just as with the biblical fucking thief in the night shit as was told by my sixty-first granddaddy's uncle Jesus Carpenter!!!!!!!!!







I need some protection, FORT PIERCE PEEDEE, STATE POLICE OF FLORIDA, ACLU, FBI, FCC MY PAL BOB MCDOWELL, THIS IS GOING TO BE A BAD MOTHER FUCKING ATTACK, YO YO YO YO YO, and the other night, or really late Sunday morning, I was way too shook up to blog. Most of us share about 8 major lives back and forth, and do it without ever being aware of it, cradle to grave. In a universe where I have it even worse than I do here, as enemies have already managed to frame me for several things and make me a part of the legal system; I was connected way bigger with the Cifaloglio place than I was here where I just worked security detail on weekend shifts. First damage was done to a new large truck and one of the big wigs framed me to take the fall. Then owner, Delmo had me in a strange place where he and a few other guys were all standing around. Finally, it was just fat Del, myself, and this other imbecile. This third guy took a small pair of sheers and stabbed fat Del in the back twice. The first stab was unbelievable, as the guy did not even move as if he was wearing a vest of some kind. Then came the second stab and blood. Then in a flash, this asshole put the sheer right into my hand and opened his mouth real wide as if in total shock, as fat Del turned around staring right at me and the sheers all bloody in my hand and the other dude starring at me in shock as though, “Dude what did you just do”? I was arrested and am currently facing attempted murder charges there. This will adversely effect my life here, as the more bad things are happening to me in these basic eight parallels, the worse it gets for the entire overall atomic average around me, fifth dimensionally. You know, the wet towel in the center, and all the dry towels that are surrounding it, and slowly being made wet as well through the seepage process. Same mother fucking shit, ladies and gentlemen.





Now a voice inside my head is telling me that something huge connects into this, on Safe Journal #0150, let ms see what this shit is all about, kind folks out here. Yes, close, but still a 2 read. If we can move that count just a tiny bit higher to a 3-read, what I will tell in middle and late July will blow your teeth through your tongue, I totally guarantee it, because you will actually see shit in your own lives, and even be able to then go on and prove more shit in your own lives, to yourselves; and THEN, Morianity will have some power; hopefully. Still then, Mister Sinatra; I might just wake up being Don Knotts, or some other dumb ass lady fish!





SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 150

SUPPLEMENTAL ENTRY

COPYRIGHTED BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN

2006-2011, MWM/MWM



BEGINNING OF BLOG:



A silly stupid tiny child can see what happened to me yesterday, Tuesday, May the 17th.



All you need to do is read SJ-CH 147 and 148.

Yes, every time I change my address location, I get my car messed with, I told you about Moorstown in 1989, and a year ago right here in Florida, as well as many other places since this August-'86-RGG nightmare all began. Still I have learned through these 25 years of agonizing mother fucking pain and suffering under this intensified HUNTINGTON CURSE, that it is not a matter of when siege and damage strikes, is it because of this OR this OR this, but replace the OR with the word AND. It is because of all of the things all combined freaking together. Many things are going on peeps, if you Einsteins out here think for one moment that I am safe to blog details about many of these things, you are totally off base, and far away from knowing my reality. I am not some powerful god that is able to cause destruction and counter-strikes. I merely stumbled onto the true secret shit that parallel universes are real, that they exist in a huge 5th dimension, that some chose to refer to after the late 20th century, as hyperspace. I learned how to capitalize in the year of 1979, on just what I accidentally learned about. I learned how to apply the science that I refer to as electronic-metaphysics. Then I came to realize after 20 or more years, that I was being used by a phase-4 entity, who designed his mortal waking existence, and used my physical reality and recording equipment, to literally zap himself into existence, right out of Victoria's Twilight Zone. Not all fictional shows are total fiction.



Still, a child should be able to quickly recognize after reading the last two blogs that do not count this one or the one before, just why I was so seriously attacked with major property damage, another thing that the wonderful group that I've called 'THAT-FAMILY' since the nightmares began in July of 1970, can relate to, and one member told outright and publicly to the world on the great O-Show. I know now that I must become an overseas security operator, make a million dollars after several years of work, and then vanish off to a remote South Pacific island. There, if I choose to, I can hire a private army to fight off these Milituforce attackers, and kill anyone who comes around to fuck with me. Then, with a small laboratory, I can use my knowledge to construct a device that after I transfuse my blood, can turn me back to age twenty-one, and I can re transfuse every ten years. Then in 200 or 300 years, I will come back here, when all of you bastard mother fuckers are dead and gone, and can no longer hurt me. I know there simply is no other choice.



To play detective and philosopher has indeed got me nowhere, despite figuring out a monstrous story that has been there all along, and placed forever into a subconscious bliss until about 1994, the last magical year in the mathematical system of the 'PITSY'. So far however, I'll sure as shit have to say one thing, me ol' Morians. I see absolutely no evidence whatsoever, that this year is at all gonna' fucking be anything like 1994, 1980, or 1969. Unless something changes real fucking soon, I am as guilty as Doctor Camping for being King Idiot the Great, and the Only. I should fucking know better on many things that I allow to fuck up. If anyone knows how hopeless this fucking Huntington Curse is, it is me. No one else alive feels the agony of these fucking nails in my hands and feet. This in no way implies anything other than until humankind is terminated, this family curse is considered one complete lineage. I am not the perfect one, he all ready gave his life for the world, but anyone who does not see that even this was punitation that needed to complete out through the end of time, is blind. How else would the sins and evil of this sick world really be covered properly, give it a rest, Christians. I am in this line of family, I should know better than any and all of you all put together. This does not make me wise or great or powerful. It makes me miserable, fucked up, and cursed, so don't get it fucked up and wrong, if I may be allowed to quote the great Dawn-Marie King.



I have no answers. I only tell the play by play true tale of misery and woe that I am forced to experience here on Planet Earth. If I had answers beyond this, I would brag about them, and not hide them under any strobing lights.



END BLOG:





The only thing that is real is nothing, nothing is what is real, how can anything be real, explain that? All things are dreams, creations, words are so meaningless, and you are never going to see this is true until you experience certain shit in your life. That is another guarantee. But the mother fucking illusion is powerful. If I can make you totally believe that a huge dragon is chasing you, and spitting fire out of its mouth, you will be insane for the rest of your life. There is no dragon, but there is you totally convinced that one is really chasing you. Yes Cooley Hall is there, and so is the RPL Sound Studio and the parking lot on 10-SC Avenue in Atlantic City, NJ-USA. But who built the distance-elimination system that triangulates all of this, and for that matter, to be a free man, must I think of this as another code of the gophers and lightning strikes? One thing seems real enough no matter who wishes to debate it. I was struck down like a dog while living at 134 Norris Avenue in Atco, New Jersey, at age 28 and one half years, and have been basicly ill all my life. Maybe it is time to stop cycling around, and just let Timothy Barber give me a Integ MWO blood transfusion, disappear to South America for a while, and come back in 10 years and start over again at age 30! As for the magic bugs that won't die, it feels 150 in my car, yet these wild little living steel balls, whatever they are, won't die, not with pesticide, British nanny's moaning, great defense lawyers, or anything so it seems, Duncan McLeod. Well, with or without Tim Barber, I did move in July, right around this time, back in 1984, out of 506 Robin Hill apartments, and over to Cinnaminson, New Jersey, to 1406 Highland avenue, and yes; THE UNITED STATES COPYRIGHT OFFICE HAS THE ADDRESS ON FILE, AS I DID SOME MUSIC PROJECTS, WHILE RESIDING IN THIS PLACE, YO YO YO YO YO YO!





















UP---UP---UP---UP---UP.



NO, NOT THE SKY, OR THE SKYPE; BUT THE ICPE-DJIA!!!!!



















Forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever.


















Thursday, October 25, 2007 is like any other day in the annals of fucking time in this creation, just another date, and for me, another LIFE-RAPE. ONE OF MANY, and then, I had many regular rapes as well, as an adolescent. Keep messing with me and my health and my property, MICK-GWIRE and others, and a HUGE GIGANTIC FUCKING-DEATH is awaiting you, mother fucking prick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are PURE FUCKING EVIL, YOU ROTTEN SCUM BAG. You SENT ME A MIND HACK, and a MACHINE HACK,

AND I WILL PERSONALLY MOTHER FUCKING CUT YOUR

IRISH THROAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

















THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW:
















No comments:

Post a Comment