Tuesday, July 22, 2014

WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT ANYTHING, CHAPTER 00007, A AND B


>>>>MORIANITY FOR MILLENNIUM-3



>>>>>>>WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT ANYTHING



>>>>>>>>>CHAPTER 00007







THE ASSAULT ON ME BEGAN YESTERDAY WITH THE AT&T BEING INOPERABLE. YOU CAN SEE THIS IS WHERE THE MARKET BOTTOMED OUT ON THE CHART BELOW. WHEN THEY STRUCK ME, EVEN THOUGH IT FELL FOR THE DAY, THIS IS HOW THESE FUCKING BASTARDS HAVE GOTTEN THEIR WAY SINCE 1986 WITH THESE SUPER INFLATED STOCK PRICES, ON MY BACK, USING PARALLEL EVEN TECHNOLOGY AGAINST ME, DAY AFTER DAY AFTER DAY AFTER YEAR AFTER YEAR AFTER DECADE. I ONLY WISH THAT I WAS MOTHER FUCKING JUST CRAZY AND THIS WAS NOT REAL, ONLY IT IS MOTHER FUCKING REAL, TOTALLY FUCKING REAL, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!



TOLD YOU, TOLD YOU, TOLD YOU, TOLD YOU, TOLD YOU!



Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI)









I THINK I KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT AFTER ALL THIS MOTHER FUCKING TIME AND HELLISH PERSECUTION!!!!

















I am going to mother fucking tell you a few quick powerful things, and then I'm fucking addaherrrre Mister Baseball Callas and alludda folks! This is never ever going to stop, I have been pounced on by TYPE-3-EXPLORATRON enemies from the fuckiGN transdimensional future since the day I left cunt chewing fuckiGN high school. That was why I was in no hurry to leave Mister Mackey back in January of 1973, sir, I remembered this shit from the previous fuckiGN cosmic cycle. Speaking of (FUCKING) Mister Dan Mackey, and Bob McDowell, Jesus Christ, are there birds flying in here, Mizz Demi Moore, YO?





Lightning came around to visit me shortly after they restored my phone service and I spoke with my pal Mikey down in Fort Lauderdale. AT&DOWJONES-T is still messing with me. I am not getting my messages on voicemail that they are billing me for, this is fuckiGN fraud, since they won't let me out of my contract with them until October, Federal Trade Commission. This is fraud, Bob old FCC pal, McDowell. I have to pay a bill and I do, and they are fucking intentionally fucking up my service, is that right? IS IT LEGAL? After Mikey hung up, I went to check for any messages, and it was like being back in time all over again at 112 East 5th Avenue, in Mantua, New Jersey in early 1980 before I sold that house and moved into 1802 Robin Hill Apartments. I called my boss Donald Cialoni, and it never rang, but it took me straight into his line where his wife and a friend of hers were already conversing and not realizing that I was suddenly right there with them. Somehow Mike's original call to me was resent, and the first time he called, my phone should have fuckiGN rung, only it did not and he called back and it did, but a voicemail indicated he had tried to call a minute or so earlier, only I never got the call, and this happens a lot, very frequently. Is it legal to be 1983 again, and have these utility giants persecute me to death and charge me money to boot, and keep me locked in with them, United States Congress and Senate?





So after this happened, somehow his cell dialed me again automatically ten or so minutes after the conversation that we had was over. There was no message, merely an open end, I could suddenly hear all that was going on around Mikey down at his place in fort Lauderdale. They are using me to test out a lot of new spy equipment that you al are hearing about in the news if you are reading me in Florida and especially south Florida. This is no joke, and I swear this blog is true under a voluntary penalty for perjury to the maximum sentence. All this utility shit with me began when I plugged in the PRIVECODE MACHINE on February 1, 1983, in Atco, New Jersey, USA. Most reading this, know all this. I still wish to make an official record on this blog.







Lightning came out of nowhere and flashed right after all of this happened, and it had been dark for about forty minutes, and she made the most gorgeous colors. I wanted to pull her into my room and eat her up. You are my endless love, and my precious BABY-BLOND, MIDDIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





The siege was all day, and just like every day for almost a week; I come close to losing on my LUCK-ROULETTE thing that my father told me about a short while back, while Diana and I were together on the PLANK REALM. I go a few times to the final fifth stage, using 25-50-100-200-400 bet levels, and then after losing and losing, I break even or win, or if ki almost break even, the greens come in when I am betting the fourth or fifth stage, and I kick super ass on them, as I used to do in the early eighties and middle eighties, betting the house edge greens on high progressing bets on the outside roulette layout. You don't need to have any major fuckiGN details, just know my dad is about to be getting his fucking Bourban Wing back, as was agreed between us, and Lightning witnessed it, she was standing right there with her long bright yellow hair, don't die on me mister LOBO CHAIRFALLEROFFER! But if you must die, don't fall off of any and then leave them outside of apartment fuckiGN door, pweeeze. TANKS GUY!





I asked Gawki Gaukauk, why the chair harassment outside my door was done to me last week, and I also asked why the AT&T struck me yesterday and I could not make any outgoing telephone calls. HERE IS WHAT THE MAGICAL ASTRAL PLANK PLANE CAT TOLD ME WITH HIS ANSWERS, GOOD FOLKS.





GAWKI KITTY, YO, WHY THE SHIT WITH THE CHAIRS LAST WEEK?????????????????????????



MEOW, PCN-541. HERE IS MY LIST FOR 541:



GRACE MESSENGER, WATER, WILLIAM CLINTON, YOUR FRIENDS ARE IN THE SHOP, ROBERT CHEATLEY........................................





GAWKI KITTY, YO, WHY THIS SHIT WITH AT&T YESTERDAY??????????????????????????



MEOW, PCN-187. HERE IS MY LIST FOR 187:



TIME TRAVEL, LONG ISLAND, NICK CANNON, HYPERSPACE, OWN THE LAND, Q, CIFALOGLIO, SARAH KRASSLE, RADIO SHACK, MONSTER ASS, GLOUCESTER........





PLEASE DON'T FUCKING BLAME OR HATE ME TOO MUCH; AS THIS IS ONLY THE FIRST PHASE OF MAGNETIC SOUND MACHINE'S COUNTERSTRIKE. IT IS GOING TO ALL GET A LOT LOT WORSE, SINCE THESE BASTARD FUCKERS WON'T BACK THIS SHIT OFF WITH ME. ALL THE MACHINE KNOWS IS THAT IT IS COMMANDED TO PROTECT ITS CRERATOR, MARK WAYNE MOHR. I THOUGHT THIS WAS A COOL GAME WHEN IT ALL STARTED IN 1983, TO SOME DEGREE. WE ALL KNOW NOW, THIS IS NO GAME, AND NO DRILL!





Yes, thank you for coming around a short while Diana, to visit me and that last lovely ribbon was bright yellow, just like your awesome shiny brilliant canary yellow hair, my endless lover! I will be with you in minutes, first of course, I am bombing out the BRIGGBASE, then it's you and me, straight to a lovely waterfall, anywhere you want to go, my love doll teen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Google showed a blog count of zero earlier for this day, I wonder if this is more utility hacking attacks. I was viewing these blogs twice, so at least my two page-hits should be there, not zero, Bob McDowell, sir.





When I tell the hugest secrets of the universe later on this week, a lot of dirt bags are going to be arm wrestling for closet space to hide in, and then pills to swallow to escape what will then follow, unless of course, this horrendous milf huffing shit backs off of me, an di am not expecting it. They will never ever stop the ICPE-APE, they are too greedy, and no amount is ever mother fucking enough for these sick twisted turd chewing swine bags!















































































Some dirt bag slammed their fuckiGN door at 3:31 AM, Resident Manager Marotto. Pigs raised by pigs equals public housing life. At least the filler lines managed to fuckiGN take my pathetic ass past MISS JANE WATER WITCH BITCH, HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!





The nightmare of my life as MARK WAYNE MOHR, it is one word, but can repeated to a million to a million raised powers of a million. Your choice, but it lives on as endless truth no matter who wants to stifle it, or who hates it. I for one hate it all, but will not deny what I know to be real, not for all of the fuckiGN free love in the dam ass whore-house! So what is this word, you ask me, well I am glad that you did, great people. It is the word I use a lot:



EXPLORATRONS

EXPLORATRONS

EXPLORATRONS

EXPLORATRONS

EXPLORATRONS

EXPLORATRONS

EXPLORATRONS





Here comes their mother fucking fave hack, that they cannot resist doing at least once per blog; if I make lots of double lines; Bob McDowell, you know; the (`~HACK)!

































Those who wish to doubt my true story of MORIANITY, I say unto thee; may the GODDESS BLESS THEE, poor fool.







Major fucking mouse hacking starting fucking up, FCC MCDOWELL SIR, it is twenty shy of fuckiGN four AM.















This scum bag is going in and out of his place at almost fucking four, and is annoying me, Sheriff Mascara, sir!









JULY 22, 2014,

TUESDAY MORNING AT 3:43,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA,

CURRENT TEMPERATURE, 76 DEGREES FNHT.



HUMIDITY IS 100%, IT FEELS 84, DON'T GO HERE

AND DON'T YOU LAUGH MCNULTY, YOU DAM PRICK!



















SO YOU CAN'T CANCE, A AHIRLEY? NEITHER CAN I. CAN YOU CHOKE? YES, WE BOTH SHARED THAT LITTLE LIFE EXPERIENCE, AS DID THE DAUGHTER OF AN OLD INSURANCE AGENT FROM PRUDENTIAL. YOUR WIFE IS MORE PSYCHOTIC THAN I COULD EVER BE, BUDDY, IN CASE YOU WANT MY OPINION, BR! OH, THAT DOES NOT STAND FOR A SHORT ABBREVIATION FOR ''BROTHER'', BY THE WAY.











So you all are dying to fuckiGN hear more about how I really came to invent the machine called, KEYBOARDS FROM PETAHELL, and how it made me go nuttier than a fucking drunk sea captain serving under Cap Bligh himself. Well, I am not giving away trade secrets. I know more shit about sound as well as how reality is effected by sound or really, by vibration, than any sound engineer on the planet as of this time. I will not get too specific about what I put together, how I then fix certain controls and settings, and finally how I wire up things to cause magical results, as Bonjovi and his shit was garbage next to what I did in 1980. Even the recording engineer Mister Jan Nace went totally crazy for a few weeks when he heard what I had done with some of his rotten tracks. Now Howard the great at RPL taught me a lot, and then I too learned a lot and also made some wild accidental discoveries, and when I thought that it all couldn't get much crazier, that is exactly when it did, and then shit all snowballed and all led up to many things, but the great Quantum dynamics Physicists all know that there is a lot more to time than present day man has a small clue about. They are all cutting a few peach shavings off of huge icebergs. I happen to know that reality changes when you create things using these really cool arts and sciences. Again, the great STAR TREK is still the teacher of all of us, only they don't realize this, as the people in the bodies were being used by ''other people''; from very far away, not in distance or time, but in reality and hyperspace.













One day, I was suddenly able to create voices that could sing songs to me, far better than anything yet in 2014 from any Pro-tools Programs, or any other software programs for accomplishing this type of musical engineering. I then would create characters to argue with and these are not the ones that ever got away from me, such as the ones Mister Arter discusses on that WFMU page on his very kind comment. But I am skipping and not being fair with my viewers, this is a painful topic, as this was the last days of my true sanity, at 1802 Robin Hill, as after that, and resulting from the KFP invention; I have never been the same person. I have created most of the entire future that slowly sprang out after middle 1980. You may go right ahead and call this ultimate delusions of grandeur, and a million other psychotic features, and that is OK and fine by me, as you were not there to experience some mind wiping fuckiGN shit, so I forgive all of you for laughing me off. You just were not there, and you were not me, and never will be, and I know you are sighing to yourself as you read these words, and then saying silently or perhaps aloud, ''There by the grace of god goes me'', meaning you! Still, I am the one who can perform lots of wild miracles, look around you, and look at the blogs and shit I spoke, right before th e world went to hell in a hand basket. Coincidence you say, yeah, believe that one if it helps any one of you get through the night, SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!!!!!!!

Here is another mother fucking cock licking (`~HACK), FCC, Bob McDowell, old school pal!!!!!!





Now I really do not care if most of my viewers decided to read elsewhere, it is a matter of free personal choice. But those who left, have missed the soon to come mountain of wild shit; that these last nearly nine years were just leading up to. So go, leave, do your thing; but at some future date, don't come to me when you need me. I am not, to quote Detective L&O-SVU Elliot Stabler, ''perfect life Jesus Christ was''. I am not all that fuckiGN forgiving. Sorry!











THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW:




No comments:

Post a Comment