Tuesday, July 15, 2014

MOVING TOWARDS THE 15 YEAR, CHATER 033, WORST FUCKING DAY IN FLORIDA




















MORIANITY FOR MILLENNIUM-3





MOVING TOWARDS THE 15 YEAR



CHAPTER 033





















MIZZ BONDI, FLORIDA ATTORNEY GENERAL, TODAY WAS THE WORSE MOTHER FUCKING DAY OF MY ENTIRE LIFE HERE IN FLORIDA, MAYBE EVER JUST ABOUT. I AM UNDER THE MOST INCREDIBLE DEATH SIEGE IN THE MOTHER FUCKING WORLD. I AM BEING MURDERED, MY CIVIL RIGHTS ARE BEING STOMPED ON, AND YOU DO NOTHING, WOW, MA'AM!!!!!!!!!!! TIME TO DROP BY MY LOCAL CONGRESSMAN'S OFFICE. THIS IS ALL I AM GONNA' MOTHER FUCKING TOLDERATE WITHOUT A HUGE CUNT CHEWING FIGHT, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!!!!!!!!











I tried to talk to a shop that deals with those having problems with MAGNAVOX equipment, as I own three of their video machines; and one is a brand new unit from crooked RADIO SHACK; who else Fred Non-Einstein of 1997; yeah, you just think you're gonna' fucking kill me you ugly mother fucking pig McGuire!!!! First I called the Radio shack and got nowhere, as they sold me this unit and do not repair or make new ones, leaving me out to dry. Then, Attorney General Bondi, and Federal Trade Commission; I called the number for MAGNAVOX, printed on a sticky tape affixed to the rear side of the unit's remote control. I was speaking to a dirt bag who just hung up on me as I was telling him my problem. Then I would call back on their fucked up number, Attorney General Bondi and FTC who helped me on a matter once before and I am eternally grateful to this marvelous federal agency, the (FTC); this number being (1800) 605-8610, hay what do you fucking expect with an ''86'' in it for crissake YO; aniwho BRO; it was connecting me to dead space and then a final disconnect, no matter which of the three prompt selections offered by them, that I would push, originally I was on prompt-3, but after trying that twice, I tried the 1 and the 2 as well, and got the very same result, nothing but dead space and a short to follow, disconnect sound. This is either being done to me by secret covert branches of the feds, such as SNOWDEN'S NSA that Arthur Crane told me all along since the year of 1991 was being done to me, and he said it to my face as a matter of pure fact, like he was telling me he lived in Elvistown, mooncraters!





All day, this fucking jerk off loud slamming ESS GUEST on this floor, has been disturbing me with one bang after another, and tomorrow when Debbie Marotto is here, I am going to go down and really cry on her shoulder and make a real scene!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE MY FUCKING RIGHTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT THIS IS ALL REAL AND DOES ALL REALLY HAPPEN TO THOSE TARGETED BY COVERT BRANCHES OF THIS SICK TWISTED GOVERNMENT, AND I AM NO THE ONLY ONE, AND YOU AND YOUR LOVED ONES, SOMEDAY COULD BE NEXT TO BE THE TARGETED AND RANDOMLY SELECTED VICTIMS, AND NOTY A SOUL IS GOING TO BELIEVE A WORD YOU SAY EITHER, JUST LIKE WITH MOTHER FUCKING ME, SO CHECK SOME OF THIS SHIT FUCKING OUT, GOOD FOLKS, YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

























































































































































































THERE ARE ZILLIONS OF THESE TYPE OF CUNT SUCKING FUCKING VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE. YOU NEED TO MOTHER 'FUCKIGN' EDUCATE YOURSELF BEFORE YOU END UP A VICTIM WITHOUT A VOICE, JUST LIKE CUNT EATING LITTLE ME. WHAT, YOU REALLY THINK I WAS JUST BORN AND ONE DAY THIS ALL HAPPENED?????? I'M TELLING YOU, YOUR LOVELY LITTLE KIDS YOU SEE PLAYING IN THE BACK YARD, THEY COULD BE NEXT WHEN THEY HIT 25 OR 30, AND WHO IS GONNA' HELP THEM, ME? SHIT I'll BE LONBG FUCKING DEAD AND GONE AND MAGGOTS MYSELF, YOU WOULDN'T EVEN LISTEN OR GIVE ME THE BENEFIT OF ANY OPOSSIBLE DOUBT, SO WHO ARE YOU GONNA' BLAME THEN??????????????????





I AM GOING TO BLAME WHORE JANE SLUT FUCKING PIG FACE FONDA, FOR HER ASSAULT ON ME IN 1993 AT THE BALLPARK, AS TO THIS DAY, I AM BEING KILLED BY THIS WATER WITCH BITCH, AND HERE SHE GETS ME FUCKIGN CUNT AGAIN, DELMO CIFALOGLIO ISLANDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO LET ME CUNT EATING COMPENSATE NOW WITH MY FIVES-COUNTERSTRIKE, BRAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555







Of course there are victims without a voice such as me, and then thanks to that lovely Sky Poison Chemtrails Incorporated; there also are victims that had great voices. I guess they won't really quit until they wipe out my entire lineage, huh Bill Griggs, if you're still cunt chewing out there hiding from these wicked slimy fucking rat bastards! ''SLAM-SLAM-SLAM-SLAM-SLAM-SLAM-SLAM'', SHERIFF KENNETH MASCARA, OF SAINT LUCIE COUNTY, FLORIDA, BRAHHHHH!!!! DON'T TELL ME DOPE IS NOT GOING ON AROUND HERE.







Well, I need a mother fucking Toaster Strudel, kid; this indeed is my worst day ever, YO, just as July 11, 1995, was the worst weekend ever for my distant cuzz and his peeps up on that god forsaken fucking island in New York, USA-ESMWG in any and all realities of the hyperspace and all of its musical ME'S, Walter Disney, sir, gee I really must fascinate you peeps so much, Jesus Fucking Christ Almighty Goddess!!!!!!!!!! Not too cowardly, you old fuckiGN ambulance driver of World War Two, to begin the WORD-DISAPPEARING HACK ON MY MOUSE, huh FCC BOB MCDOWELL????



HelpNew SearchSearch HistoryStart Over



Public Catalog

Copyright Catalog (1978 to present)
Search Request: Left Anchored Name = Mohr, Mark W
Search Results: Displaying 1 through 25 of 28 entries.




Next











#
Name (NALL) <
Full Title
Copyright Number
Date
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000662409
1984
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000724397
1985
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu003351785
2007
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
TXu000514390
1992
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000344219
1981
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000546149
1983
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000442785
1982
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000325091
1981
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000411864
1982
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000825471
1986
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000881543
1986
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu002506106
2000
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000501582
1983
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu002153196
1996
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
SRu000332786
1996
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
SRu000362114
1997
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000540585
1983
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000724407
1984
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000998574
1987
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu001148157
1988
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu001189027
1989
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu000204017
1980
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu000204015
1980
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu002336935
1998
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu002282717
1998



Resort results by:






Next



Save, Print and Email (Help Page)
Records
Select Format:
All on Page
Selected On Page
Selected all Pages
Enter your email address:


Search for:
Search by:
Item type:








United States Copyright Office

HelpNew SearchSearch HistoryStart Over



Public Catalog

Copyright Catalog (1978 to present)
Search Request: Left Anchored Name = Mohr, Mark W
Search Results: Displaying 26 through 28 of 28 entries.




Previous






Resort results by:




#
Name (NALL) <
Full Title
Copyright Number
Date
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu000204016
1980
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu003037983
2005
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu002237985
1997



Resort results by:






Previous



Save, Print and Email (Help Page)
Records
Select Format:
All on Page
Selected On Page
Selected all Pages
Enter your email address:


Search for:
Search by:
Item type:














SLAM-SLAM-SLAM, THIS PARTY MOTHER FUCKER IS GOING TO GET ME CALLING 911 IN THE MOOD I AM CUNT HUFFING IN, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







UP---UP---UP---UP---UP.



NO, NOT THE SKY, OR THE SKYPE; BUT THE ICPE-DJIA!!!!!

















I am the most cursed and incredible person on this Earth. None of this makes me wise, or great, or powerful. It makes me miserable, fucked up, and cursed, so don't get it fucked up and wrong, if I may be allowed to quote the great Dawn-Marie King. I have no answers. I only tell the play by play true tale of misery and woe that I am forced to experience here on Planet Earth. If I had answers beyond this, I would brag about them, and not hide them under any strobing lights.









The only thing that is real is nothing, nothing is what is real, how can anything be real, explain that? All things are dreams, creations, words are so meaningless, and you are never going to see this is true until you experience certain shit in your life. That is another guarantee. But the mother fucking illusion is powerful. If I can make you totally believe that a huge dragon is chasing you, and spitting fire out of its mouth, you will be insane for the rest of your life. There is no dragon, but there is you totally convinced that one is really chasing you. Yes Cooley Hall is there, and so is the RPL Sound Studio and the parking lot on 10-SC Avenue in Atlantic City, NJ-USA. But who built the distance-elimination system that triangulates all of this, and for that matter, to be a free man, must I think of this as another code of the gophers and lightning strikes? One thing seems real enough no matter who wishes to debate it. I was struck down like a dog while living at 134 Norris Avenue in Atco, New Jersey, at age 28 and one half years, and have been basicly ill all my life. Maybe it is time to stop cycling around, and just let Timothy Barber give me a Integ MWO blood transfusion, disappear to South America for a while, and come back in 10 years and start over again at age 30! As for the magic bugs that won't die, it feels 150 in my car, yet these wild little living steel balls, whatever they are, won't die, not with pesticide, British nanny's moaning, great defense lawyers, or anything so it seems, Duncan McLeod. Well, with or without Tim Barber, I did move in July, right around this time, back in 1984, out of 506 Robin Hill apartments, and over to Cinnaminson, New Jersey, to 1406 Highland avenue, and yes; THE UNITED STATES COPYRIGHT OFFICE HAS THE ADDRESS ON FILE, AS I DID SOME MUSIC PROJECTS, WHILE RESIDING IN THIS PLACE, YO YO YO YO YO YO!

























A silly stupid tiny child can see what is going on all around me, ever since my mother fucking experience a few nights back with DELMO CIFALOGLIO IN A PARALLEL FUCKING UNIVERSE; I told you all this fucking shit would all bust mother fuckiGN humping milf muff diving ass loose, am I lying the fuck to anyone or about anything, you tell me, great folks, ga'hed, YO?



























THEY LIVED, THEY SUFFERED, THEY DIED”.










I'M HACKED, I'M HACKED, I'M HACKED.







THERE IS A SATAN. THERE IS A SATAN. THERE IS A SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









No these are not the beginning of some new age Nostradamian Quatrains, merely powerful truths about reality, second only to the one that needs only a single reiteration here; “IT IS ALWAYS ALL ABOUT THE EXPLORATRONICS, YO”. Yes Mister Chained up snowed in Henningsen from Denver, Colorado in 1968, it really is, and you said it mother fucking first and taught it all to me, JUST THAT SIMPLE, BRAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh yes, there is or at least might as well be a SATAN. Whether created by man or god, anyone that cannot perceive absolute unspeakable evil all around us, and believes that just thinking thoughts like that make one psychotic and crazy, is just about dead and merely waiting for his or her body to catch up with the rest of the ongoing process.









BOB MCDOWELL, FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION, THE HACKING IS VERY VERY BAD, KIND SIR, PLEASE HELP ME, PLEASE TELL THE FBI THEY NEED TO DO THEIR FUCKING DAM JOB AND HELP ME AND STOP IGNORING MY CUNT CHEWING E-MAILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU WHEN I NEED YOU, EDDIE, SNOWED IN?????????





Just as with Friday, they persecuted me all day long, and what resulted, but the DOW JONES and that fucking ICPE-APE technology kicked right in, and POW, she just kept flying UP AND UP AND UP AND UP AND UP, am I wrong everybody? And here comes the cunt chewing (`~HACK), BOB FCC MCDOWELL, my great old 1972 pal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







Here is what the WOMO-MILI-2-FORCE does not want me to tell you all. They knew all the cast of characters way before 1986, 1983, 1980, and all of it. They have set all this in motion, but I was supposed to die, and did not. I cannot die, not ever, you rotten mother fuckiGN bastards, do you hear cunt eating me, NOT FUCKING COCK SUCKING EVER EVER EVER EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! And you're sorry that you got me into this Dukra Agron Lester Kaiter of the REDDEX CLUB??????????? Sure you are, tongue slipping non french kissers, sure you fuckiGN ass are. If that shit on that broadcast was made public right now along with all the shit with me, the world would turn up side down, inside out, and die right along side of the great Diana Ross and her chain reactions from hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I told Louise Hendershodt in 1967 about the RED XXXXXX DEAL, and those in power over the world know it, and will try and murder me covertly for the next ten thousand hair-cunt swallowing years.





They knew my mom and I had horrible fights, they knew it all, they have the tapes in the fucking copyright Office for crissake. You think I am stupid, you rotten diseased mother fuckers? You caused all of this shit, and you even wrecked the great Christmas Tree Angel's lovely voice. How you bastards sleep at night, McGuire and Kennedy, is beyond me. Go slip on a mountainside of wet soap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





I am about to get off of this thing now and dial 911, hollering and banging, this shit stops fucking now, or I call the cunt sucking fucking cops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!















Pictures are always worth a thousand words, as the old saying goes. Morianity IS NOT THE INVENTOR of that great little sentence of major wisdom.



Jim Burr did not trust me; yet it was Jim Burr who wanted that secret meeting, with my mom, and Elsie, and him; that day in the summer time of 1989; up at that White Horse Pike Diner, in Voorhees, New Jersey; and excluded me from their little secret meeting club, as though they were trying to emulate the mighty Bohemians. OH SHIT

SLAM-SLAM-SLAM-SLAM-SLAM-911-911-911



JULY 15, 2014;WORST FUCKING BOTBAR OF DECADE!

TUESDAY EVENING AT 6:15,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA

CURRENT TEMPERATURE 78 DEGREES FNHT,

FEELS 84 WITH A 92% FUCKING CUNT HUMIDITY, YO!







Good riddance to the worst day of the world, as I am going to have to call the cops, they are shouting, slamming, and starting to act dangerous, this stops fucking right here, YO, Sheriff Mascara, sir!!!!!!!!!!!



















THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW:







HELP ME FORT PIERCE POLICE DEPARTMENT!












No comments:

Post a Comment