Thursday, July 31, 2014

ESS IN THE SECOND DECADE BLOG, CHAPTER 005






















Pageviews today
20
Pageviews yesterday
89
Pageviews last month
2,816
Pageviews all time history
59,064



















BLOG PAGEVIEW STATS AS OF 2:45 THURSDAY MORNING, 31 JULY, 2014.







MORIANITY FOR MILLENNIUM-3

ESS FOR THE SECOND DECADE BLOG, CHAPTER 005















The problem with a day as super fucked up as yesterday, is that the blog that tells the story, misses the details, and only has time to go straight to the full major main points and events, which is exactly what happened. I will now fill in a few blanks.





As you know I went to the repair shop yesterday and had my problems dealing with the guy who accuses me of intentionally sabotaging my own expensive machines, someone on a fixed income who needs to have a video system to pass the time, as what else do I have under this curse where not a single fucking soul wishes to be associated with me and treats me like I am the Bubonic cunt sucking plague itself. I left the shop as I said on the previous blog and bought some ice cream at the grocery store on the last day of a sale featuring their own brand, the Publix brand ice cream, which I have grown t be a major fucking fan of, since trying it in the middle autumn of 2010 when it was being sold super cheap at the place I was working, the HARVEST, and for the price of one third of the BOGO price. So I tried one and loved it, and then stuffed my entire huge freezer that I had up there at the hood-house, with 30 boxes of this, at a cost of 30 dollars, one buck each. This averaged out to be around an 85 dollar saving, and I had months of enjoyable cheap ice cream to boot. Good things like this happened a lot to me in 1969, 1980, and 1994. But all other years, for the most part, forget it, it is just one horrible day that follows another fucking monstrous wicked day , all year long.





A moron fucking child is able to see just by reading this new blog book, from where it began to present second now; that I have said things that have gotten me into some major potential trouble with my dirt bag mother fucking enemies. Ask me if I care, I say, as the shoe fits, and a spade is a spade and a rose is a rose, with or without Billy Shakespeare.





I had forgotten all about picking up my medication that I have needed to take ever since being put on it in early July somewhere in 1983, due to the sudden mysterious onslaught of my glandular unknown condition that Mike Patterson calls, an idiopathic condition, and my doctor just laughs and acts like a real butt wipe. So I went right by it and then within one minute time, maybe two, I am near to home, and this was when the car started to lurch if I gave it some start up gas at a dead stop from a traffic light and that stupid ass fucking ENGINE light came on abnd stayed on. It was not until I got home that I realized, I had forgot about picking up my needed medication, as only one more day supply remains here as of yesterday, and they were expecting me in any time to pick it up. So before I went to the repair shop on my second mother fucking trek out into the sweltering blistering torrid heat; I first stopped and got my meds at the WALGREEN PHARMACY, at Ohio Avenue and US Highway #1. When I left, and this has not happened a lot recently; a loud and very low large private airplane buzzed me, going right over me at the second I exited the door of the pharmacy heading towards my vehicle. I had already been to the local auto supply place that could not help me and now I am here at Walgreen's, and the enemy watches and has me under their total surveillance, knowing all the least little details that I fucking cunt do; as they HAVE NO LIFE OF THEIR OWN WHATSOEVER OF COURSE, and it's totally pathetic how I am such an important issue in their meager lowly fart sniffing lives. Without me to fuck with, they would have to crawl into a whole and cover it up and quit fucking cunt breathing all together, I'll guarantee it, Mister George Boxer Foreman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





So this dirt bag loud low zenithing aerial vehicle goes over me to say, “HA HA you little shit, we got you good, just as Keisha did with that awesome powerful arm punch, back in 1999”. What totally immature little fart sniffers and babies they all are, I actually feel sorrier than hell for them, next to hating them to the point of visualizing them cut to pieces by tons of shrapnel, hearing their screams for miles and hours, and paying them zero fucking mercy, as they have paid this to me since August 15, 1986, and really, even before, it merely worsened since this horrible fuckiGN magic date from the gates of lions and hell fire!!!! Let's start the FUCK-ING HACKS, guys, what assholes!!!!!!!!!!!!!





But I accomplished what needed to be done, and got the video machine home and it is working. The meds are here also and I am all set for August with that, and see my doctor shortly as well. The car is repaired along with the DVD-CD-VCR machine, and so far this month of fucking twat sucking July, I am out $208.00 for these two repairs. I should not have had to suffer either of these expenses, everybody either screwed me, such as Radio Shack with their worthless fucking warranties, or the intentional covert black ops satellite strike on my electrical sensor switch, in my vehicle. So, I am flat fucking broke, but I will be getting my Social Security Disability money in three more days on 08/03/2014, or wait a fucking minute, I could get it Saturday or possibly as early as Friday, as when the third falls on a Sunday, as it does this month, they always pay ahead so you are not out until the fourth. Technically, the more I do a TWINBAY-ATTITUDE here, folks; I may be able to stock up with some good food as early as tomorrow, but either way, by Saturday, and also, my EBT bennies come in on the second, a measly 15 dollars, but I'll take it for one great reason. It is better than $0.00. So my tea and crackers will only last for today and possibly tomorrow, and then I will be able to stock up. I do not need a whole lot. I usually buy two times monthly and then two times for snacks and other food staples. This normally totals around $270-$350 total food costs, when my ice cream is factored in. My rent is 288, my auto insurance is 91, my phone, internet and cable averages 135. My EBT bennies are 15, and my disability is 994. So income minus expenses on average months of the year are currently as follows: 994+15=$1009.00. My car is fully paid for and mine with clear title, but does have 85,230 miles on it, a clunker by anyone's definition, and has given me its share of problems no matter how careful I am to be the little old fucking lady from Pasadena and drive it very carefully and easily, and staying current on fluids, belts, oil changes, and other normal maintenance requirements. So my expenses are merely th eutility, the car insurance, and the rent, and them the food and then what is left is the miscellaneous amount to be used on what is absolutely necessary, and all other money if any, to be saved, which so far, never is reality. Enemies always fuckiGN see to that fuckiGN shit, good people, YO! HACK-HACK!!!!!!!!!!!





So 288+135+91 are the average monthly outgo expenses, and total up to an monthly average of $514.00. So $1009.00-514.00 is what remains for food and all and any miscellaneous expenses, gasoline, clothing, anything from shoelaces to a few movies at the Goodwill for 70 cents each on VHS tape. This comes to income minus outgo being just a few dollars under 500, and this is not much. Food is expensive in Florida. 200 bucks if sales are caught for most of the purchases would allow me to live almost king style, back in Jersey, here, not so much, but as with anywhere, you need to know where to go to get what, and when, and it is all one area unlike Jersey, so planning an errands route and sticking to a list and a budget, and for another third or around 300, I can pretty much do a month of foods and drinks and snacks, etcetera. So this leaves a little less than 200 as miscellaneous monies to play with, an annual $2,400.00. Looks good on a budget balance sheet, but ask me how much I have managed to mother fuckiGN save in the past year and a half since my auto loan has been fully paid off, and I'll answer you, nothing or next to nothing. If I would just take 100 of that and hide it away, it would be three an da half grand in just three years. Again, things work great on balance sheets and budget books. Reality seems to always kick the fuckiGN shit out of any positive possibility, and Twinbay and I as a result, will always remain two ships that past in the night, and never the twain shall meet, as the old nineteenth century expression would go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





fucking whore JANE WITCH BITCH almost got me, so let me make my filler lines as I am on page eleven of fucking cock sucking eleven, and do not need to see her rotten face represented to me in digital fashion.



























































I tried calling a few people from where I worked at Harvest, and they never called me back. They acted as though they were my friend, put in the end; they were just more assholes. But were they, are they? This shit with babies left in cars, the way peeps are acting, the way I get treated as customers, I could make this list longer than the long fucking arm of the law, folks. It all proves that more is going on than can be known by looking at surface obvious shit, all subject to gigantic amounts of built in maya (illusion)! It is like the universe. They are 40 years from believing in Lawtronics and Space-Time-Mind. They are slowly creeping towards getting to this destination, but I did say slowly creeping, no giant leaps, no moon walks, no fast trips to the future. First, all things have a fixed length in the three dimensions we all know and live inside of, L, W, B. But Lawtronics above the time dimension, at the MIND REALM, has a law that says these lines have these lengths and this is what time is, literally, and the illusion we never can see any more than we can ever see Earth's curvature at ground level; is that these lines eventually bend down on each side under their own weight, loop around, and slam connect together into perfect endless circles. The beginning, the ending, all the in-between time, pure illusion. Taking this to the other side of the coin on understanding cosmic reality better; as we approach the speed of light in a fast ship, time slows down and all infinity would pass before you could expend infinite energy to reach that velocity. As your time slows down with acceleration, so does the cosmos time. It is fastest running at its very beginning where cosmologists call it the BIG BANG. It is slowest at the outer edges of illusion that truly bend back around in all six opposing directions into itself. The beginning of our universe had very slow time and what we might perceive as 1X-10, to the 90th exponent second, would be like a billion years. Concentrically, as everything races away lawtronically and all the infinity void dreamers are escaping outward and away into this dream-creation, with mind energy that cosmologists call DARK ENERGY; simultaneously we all exist at void infinity beyond the Plank Astral Realm, at absolute zero dimension. So after enough dream outs, the void itself which is all that is real, pulls it all back to itself, or the dreams end and we awaken to the truth of void, only this goes on endlessly as it all was in a process long before time existed. First there was mind, then there was nothing, then there was mind realizing it existed in nothing and nothing could ever be real unless it was dreamed out or created. So gravity is true mind at the void, pulling its dreamers back into itself, and cosmologists call this DARK MATTER. MIND AT VOID IS GRAVITY or attraction force. MIND ESCAPING OUT INTO DREAMS is what is endlessly accelerating and expanding the space-time-mind fabric. But as it happens faster and faster, time eventually will slow down, and it will take forever for the expansion to cause the universe to go into a freeze or an endless expansion, as the line is fixed above time, with a start and a stop, and the lawtrons in the seventh dimension bend that line down and around on each end, via dreamers and mind, so the space and the time is a huge trickster that fools all the great minds endlessly, or maybe not. Part of the magic of Earth is that there are more than a million perfect balances that all needed to be balanced to a razors edge, each and every one. How can a million things be that perfect, unless an intelligence, the LAWTRON, is doing this? Then comes something that goes over the minds of the greatest in cosmology. Why do humans here on Earth, a planet about just less than 25000 miles in circumference, all have a conscious mind awareness to little time pieces or instants that are about 400 give or take a few, each minute? Why also is the universal speed of light able to go around this 25,000 mile world in the very same velocity, about 400 times around the planet, each and every minute, matching our mental consciousness and awareness to this reflection of time, the photon, or LIGHT? This is all a Lawtronic program of a sort. These laws are why all things are what they are all over the fifth dimensional multiverse, and why my life is the way it is too. I may hate it and curse about it morning and night, but that is tough shit for me. So it does not matter whether we are in the forward or the reverse cycle where things are closing up or blowing out. The reason it is expanding faster is because the explosion has a lot more to go, and as it goes, it will work like disinflation in the world of capitalism. Gradually it will slowly stop expanding faster. Then much further yet down the road; it will start a slow crawling reversal, but none of us will ever ever see reversals nor will we see absolute points. We exist in our smaller lines inside the larger line of cosmos. If we were seeing either direction start to get to where it would be dangerous, time would run slower and slower and slower for us endlessly, while we would not notice it. The illusion would be the reversal and change in cosmic expansion or contraction. It all loops around, and the illusion is too strong to ever be observed. The real mind blow is that in either direction, it is expanding out, as this is who we are, explorers dreaming out of the void. So in either direction, our relative perspective and viewpoint to reality surrounding us, is that things are getting larger and that it is happening faster, but eventually, if our lines were anywhere near long enough to be in a ratio with the line lengths of cosmos, it would appear to slow down and down and down, as cosmic time would be changing, producing that illusion. Just as light speed works on human travelers aboard a space ship, so does the vessel of the universe work in very similar manner. What we think was the first 5 minutes of time after the Big Bang, was billions of years the way we would feel time, should we be able to exist in that primordial soup of unfathomable temperature and pressure, which is not possible, physically. But at the plank level, in-between the void infinity and the physical hyperspace that comes into play,lays the great Astral Plane, where first Lawtronics works its magic, and then MIND forms to go on to create space-time, by a powerful lawtronic program that as I said, could no way be a coincidence of a million razor slice perfect balances so that we are all here and alive and living on Earth in 2014. 40 years ago, I was where these guys are now, and peeps were laughing. 40 years from now, they will be where I am now, hopefully, and I hopefully will have left this veil of tears, physically, as this dream for me has totally fucking sucked, at light speed squared!





Just because my walls are not filled with degrees, they won't hear a word I say. That is true ignorance, not my lack of college degrees!









I will be known for that statement in 1,000 years, I promise you this; Julia White and Julia Roberts.





WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I plan to leave this area and will not be divulging my exact plans to a soul. I trust nobody at all!














































































JULY 31, 2014,

THURSDAY MORNING AT 9:00,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA,

CURRENT TEMPERATURE,82 DEGREES FNHT.



82 FEELING BLUE, HOW 'BOUT YOU BOO?



















THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW:


















No comments:

Post a Comment