Wednesday, May 21, 2014

TAPE 25,825


















I TOLD YOU GINA, I TOLD YOU GINA, I TOLD YOU GINA, I TOLD YOU GINA, I TOLD YOU GINA!!!!!!!!!!!!



























Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI)



DON'T EVER LISTEN TO ME, AND MY PATHETIC TORTURE. BE ROTTEN, AND MEAN, CUBED; EVIL FUCKING CUNT LAPPING WORLD!









IT WAS JUST LIKE LAST MOTHER FUCKING FRIDAY, KIND LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. THEY PERSECUTED ME WITH SUPER NABE-NOISE ALL MORNING AND INTO THE EARLY AFTERNOON, UNTIL IT WAS TIME FOR ME TO LEAVE AND GO PICK UP MY MEDICINE AT THE MOTHER FUCKING WALGREENS PHARMACY AND THEN GO TO THE PUBLIC GROCERY STORE FOR A FEW ITEMS THAT WILL TAKE ME THROUGH THE MONTH OF CUNT CHEWING MAY. USING THIS ICPE-APE FUCKING SHIT TO HURT AND FUCK WITH ME TO GET THE DOW JONES TO FLY UP, HAS GONE ON SINCE AUGUST OG 1986, AND IS WHY THE CUNT SNIFFING MOTHER FUCKING DOW JONES IS ALMOST TWENTY THOUSAND INSTEAD OF ABOUT, AT BEST, 5,000 BASIS POINTS RIGHT NOW. ANYONE SERIOUSLY KNOWLEDGABLE ON THE SUBJECT OF THE MARKETS, AND KNOWS THE HISTORY OF IT ALL AS WELL, DATING BACK ABOUT FIVE QUARTERS OF A CENTURY; SIMPLY CANNOT DENY IN ANY WAY; THAT I MAY VERY WELL BE TELLING THE TRUTH IN ALL OF THIS; AND THAT THIS HORIFFIC HITLER MIRRORED IMAGE CRIME, TO PUT IT MILDLY; SHOULD BE LOOKED INTO, AND FULLY SCRUTINIZED, AND INVESTIGATED, BY THE AUTHORITIES. BUT HOW CAN THAT EVER HAPPEN, WHEN THE FUCKING SEC, AND LOBBYISTS IN CROOKED WASHINGTON DC, ARE ALL IN ON IT TO START WITH???????????????? SO ON THIS GOES; ME BEING SACRIFICED, TO KEEP AN ENDLESS BULL ECONOMY AND MARKET, IN LONG RUN PLAY. I AM NOT AGAINST THEM HAVING SUCCESS; BUT I AM AGAINST THEM HAVING IT 3-5 TIMES GREATER, BY APPLYING AN ILLEGAL TECHNIQUE CALLED BY ME, (ICPE-APE), OR APPLIED AND INTENTIONALLY CREATED PARALLEL EVENT. NO ONE SHOULD EVER, AGAINST HIS WILL; BE FORCED TO BE A SACRIFICIAL CUNT CHEWING LAMB. MAYBE JESUS WANTED TO PLAY THIS GAME, BUT I HAVE FUCKING CUNT HAD IT WITH SSJKK, AND HER GUESSING, AND ALL OTHER STUPID ASS TEENAGED GAMES. I HAVE HAD IT TIMES INFINITY, LITERALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





















JUST WATCH AND 'SIEGE', THIS 'SEE' IS BECAUSE THE DOW WENT DOWN ON TUESDAY, JUST WATCH NOW WHILE IT TOTALLY MOTHER FUCKING FLIES ON THIS WEDNESDAY. JUST YOU CUNT EATING WATCH AND SEE. WELL, WEDNESDAY CAME, AND WAS I RIGHT? Oh yeas, I fucked up and wrote Monday instead of Tuesday, and Tuesday instead of Wednesday, but anyone with half a brain realized this to be one of my countless mother fucking PBHE (Prior Blogging Hacks/Errors). Now the words at the top of the paragraph was me being cute, showing how indeed, the WOMO-MILI-2-FAWCES, fuck up and hack my brain. Another hack from the previous blog was the writing about my making two turns on roads in Atlantic City, New Jersey. The way I cunt eating light-bulb hack Microsucks wrote it, you would think that I was driving from north of Tennessee Avenue that early Pearl Harbor Day morning, when in truth, I was coming from south of it, and so I made a LEFT onto Pacific at the light where they fucked up my car radio system, and then made a mother fuckiGN RIGHT onto Tennessee to head down towards the ocean and jerk off asshole McGuire's Pittsburgh Hotel and Erin Bar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





GINA GINA GINA GINA, YOU KNOW I AM RIGHT, AND YOU KNOW I TOLD YOU, BUT WHAT I DID NOT TELL YOU IS WHAT NOW FOLLOWS: I HAD A MAJOR TYPE-3-EXPLORATRONIC EXPERIENCE LAST NIGHT OR REALLY, EARLY THIS CUBNT CHEWING MORNING, WHILE ASLEEP,AND THEN AGAIN, WHEN ELSDE WOULD YOU HAVE THAT EXPERIENCE? WELL, YOU WOULD HAVE IT WHEN YOU ARE BEING CONTROLLED WHILE AWAKE BY ONE OF THEM, BUT YOU'D HAVE NO COCK SUCKING WAY OF KNBOWING ABOUT IT OR FIGHTING IT, IF YOU ENCOUNTER A REALLY ADVANCED AND POWERFUL ONE, I CALL THEM TT'S. IN HONOR OF THE SOON TO COME FIFTIETH ANNIVERSARY OF STAR TREK, TT'S STANDS FOR (TRUE TALLOSIANS), YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!! If anyone thinks this is some joke and I am being funny like McNulty or my wonderful awesome lovely kid, you don't know me from beans and fucking ass beer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









To be very brief, I know what is going on right here in town, right here in this building, and how they are actually also in league with Diana Arteemis, in that parallel universe. Lightning is lightning and the electron is a 5th dimensional particle and knows all of this. Lawtronics however has a strange surreal rule that she cannot violate. She cannot tell me directly if I ask her stuff I do not know of or about, but she is allowed to play the game with me of HOT and COLD, you all know what's being said here, so please don't play dumbo clowns with me, TANKS and BOOM, Warren and Halloween Scares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





The magic of the computer, the magic of the number five, especially 5:00 in the AM, such as when the great guessing game on 12-07-1996 was played by me with Almighty Babylonia ISIS, times in 1984 where I always received magical calls and codes right at 5 in th emorning, and last night, when the man from the parallel universe in my building with the Strobepen, told me to meet him at his place at 5, and it was around one in the morning at the time. He had been with several peeps, and a weird Cockier Spaniel Dog as well; who was half human, and had been genetically modified, having the intelligence of a seven year old child, as in that universe; there was no George Bush or Bush family, no President 1 or 2, none of it, nothing to slow or stop the advancements in genetic sciences and the lifespan average had been tripled by the year 2006. I am not going on with this my peeps, but I knew that this was all going to happen. I have been getting some wild messages from Almighty ISIS recently. She also told me not to interfere in her new life, or she will personally come over here and kick my ass from wall to wall in front of all my nabes. I must therefore be a bit careful what I say. Still, this dude who is related to Herby Letts in the universe over there, I believe a second cousin twice removed, the same relation distance of the great David Letterman is to me here in this universe. When I got over to his place at 5, he was outside in some area where no one was around, after-all it was 5 in the morning. He pulls out this large magic marker appearing thing, aims it into the sky, and suddenly super huge real lightning ribbons are all over in lovely colors, with loud booming thunder echoing all around as though a storm had actually blown up, only it had not. This had all been artificially created with this incredible instrument. I am spelling my 2C2R relative the way Microsucks tells me it is spelled, but for all I know, it may be misspelled, as this shitty thing has no idea how he spells his last name, but I'm sure all his millions of fucking fans know if I am misspelling his name or spelling it correctly, sorry CUZZ if I misspelled it, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes peeps, they poured on an assault starting at mother fucking half past midnight, and it broke off finally around 2 or so this cunt huffing afterassnoon, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I already anticipated this super fucking cunt BOTBAR X a million day or whatever, I stopped fuckiGN cunt counting, YO, and I knew the Dow Jones would fly, and YO, BRO, it fucking cunt did just that, and yes, I TOLD YOU!



JCTE NUMBER 25,825



MAY 21, 2014,

WEDNESDAY SUPER BOTBAR EVENING AT 6:30,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA,

CURRENT TEMPERATURE, 82 DEGREES FNHT.





THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW:




No comments:

Post a Comment