Friday, May 16, 2014

TAPE 25,309






































DAHLINGS, NOTHING IS WHAT IT APPEARS TO BE. THE BIGGEST MIRAGE OF ALL IS THAT I NEVER GET CLOSER TO GETTING WHAT HAS WRECKED MY ENTIRE LIFE, SPOPPED, NO MATTER HOWN MANY MICROSUCKS LIGHTBULBS SHINE ONTO THE SITUATION, AND THE GREAT ATLANTIC CITY AND ATLANTIC COUNTY OF NEW JERSEY, ARE ALL A HUGE PART OF THIS, YET EVEN THIS IS NOT THE ABSOLUTE SOURCE. I HAVE COME TO BELIEVE THAT THE SOURCE OF ALL OF MY WOES, IS THE EXACT POINT AT WHICH I FOCUS MY MENTAL ENERGIES ON, AT ANY GIVEN TIME WHATSOEVER. THIS FLIRTS WITH THE GREATEST PHILOSOPHICAL CONCEPTS EVER MADE ON EARTH, FORGIVE ME PLEASE FOR MY LACK OF MODESTY, IN SAYING THIS BOLD STATEMENT. THANK YOU VERY MUCH LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.































MAY 16, 2014,

FRIDAY MORNING AT 7:24,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA,

CURRENT TEMPERATURE, 71 DEGREES FNHT.

HUMIDITY-100% AND STICKY, YO!









Yeah Gina, the other day, they ruined my entire fuckiGN blog. Also the 'FUCKIGN-HACK' is getting on my last DAWN KING NERVE! WHERE ARE YOU THESE DAYS GINA; JAIL, BREAKING ARMS, OR THINKING OF ME? ILIKE TO THINK IT IS DOOR #3, BUT TO RISK THE WRATH OF LOVELY TWINBAY, I AM SURE IT IS WEITHER DOOR 1 OR DOOR 2, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-BIT-DISNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!




COURTESY OF THE WEATHER BUG!!!
Weather Map is courtesy of CHANNEL 12 local South Florida TV.
Alerts Map






Note: The image above may not reflect the current alert state for your county due to a several minute delay between the issuance of the alert and the map processing.
Advisory Colors Key

Winter Storm Watch

Flood Warning

Non-Precipitation Advisory

Flood Statement



If you're buying stock Gina, BUY BUY BUY, and laugh at poor old Chris Range Dunn!!!!!!!





THE WEATHER BUG,
In Partnership With
and shared by this blogger, who may be contacted through:

Local Weather Cameras


Fort Pierce, FL 34950


Change Location



Live weather camera images from:
Imagine Charter ES NAU, Port Saint Lucie, FL 34953




HACKJACKLATTISAWATTACK!!!!
OH JESUS 'FUCKIGN' CHRIST ALMIGHTY GOD FOLKS, I CANNOT SEE MY BLOG UNTIL I TYPE PAST THIS STUPID FUCKING SHIT


THJIS IS FUCKING CUBNT REDICULOUS.




































STOCK MARKET CHART:


Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI)









NO MATTER WHAT ELSE IS REAL OR UNREAL, WITHOUT ONE REALITY, NONE OF THIS SHIT COULD BE GOING ON ALL OF THIS MOTHER FUCJING TIME, PEOPLE, YO!

EXPLORATRONS
EXPLORATRONS
EXPLORATRONS
EXPLORATRONS
EXPLORATRONS
EXPLORATRONS
EXPLORATRONS
EXPLORATRONS
EXPLORATRONS
EXPLORATRONS
EXPLORATRONS
EXPLORATRONS
EXPLORATRONS
EXPLORATRONS
EXPLORATRONS
EXPLORATRONS
EXPLORATRONS, and more friggin' EXPLORATRONS!!!!!!!!!!!









ZAY-J SAYS; THIS IS JOURNAL TAPE 25,819 & IWALU SARAH-STACEY JEHOVAH KRASSLE.WOW AND WOW AND WOW!















WOLF-WOLF-WOLF, YO





Doctor Doogie Labtech Howser, wowzer; what is my problem? Is it the three ladies of the PINKFORCE, AKA TRIPLE GODDESS, MOTHER-DAUGHTER-ELECTRON?




Well folks, I believe it is, but this opens up a trillion new doors from where this blog was back in the days of minding my own bizz as usual, and ending up in the 6-19 hall-less room syndrome, and Stockholm Syndrome Kidnapped for nearly a year and a half.

Who out here remembers me, in my original blogs, or maybe you read it off of the now defunct website of http://www.morianity-foundation/com/ or maybe off of http://www.microsoftlightbulbgameplayers.com/ while I was discussing so many secrets and ancient wisdom being intentionally hidden by the mighty world religion controllers? Hitler was quoted as saying, “Give me Hollywood and control over it today; and I will win the war, and rule the world within a months time”. You see, I knew in my last life, that these Lambrigg Cult entities who live in hyperspace dreams, were who they are even then, as I was told this by Sarah Karge, in Trenton, New Jersey. There is no record of my voyage over here to America in 1910, when Sarah was 14 years old. Still, I have come to understand many things that bring me no closer to why I am suffering so badly in the current-me life. Buddhists would say, DUH, you don't know, after what you just did as AH? Believe it or not, karma is not as linear-time sensitive as many think it is. Only in five full dimensions is there an absolute balancing out of perfect equality. Inside smaller and smaller pieces of life, along with our own very scattered numerous lives inside our true one life in higher dimensionality; and there is no law that says things have to equalize and balance out in any one lifetime or near lifetime, or near parallel universe other-us's either. Only in the entire full picture is absolute balance and full parity reached. This is lawtronically set to work in this way, think of it as programmed.





28 SEPTEMBER, 2013, SATURDAY

I talked a little bit recently about measuring my personal luck, calling it my (LUCK FACTOR) or simply my cosmic-magnetic relationship, and then shortening to my ''personal-magnetics''. Call a rose by any name, as Sir Shakespeare said this so well a long time back, and Dawn King ends up completing his sentence for him, with her famous, ''it is what it is''. So call it my luck or my personal magnetics or a cup of rose-coffee, and whatever, Bob from 1975; it still is what it is; and I wish to discuss a few things about it, folks. Before I do, my health has been very bad for some time now.



Another website about my copyrights.




I have not altered in my personality one day since 1969. I have the exact same mindset that I had then, and this may sound as wild and bizarre as bathing yourself in a tub of toothpaste, and shampooing your hair with a pan of cake badder, but it is gospel truth, as if I was sent back to 1969 right now this second, I could go back and live there at the age of fourteen, as easily as I am typing these words while breathing the air around me. The same defiant youth who did his best to NOT DO HIS BEST, in that Memorial Day School Play, is right here, doing THE ADULT VERSION of the BOOK OF BEACH, right now, called MORIANITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


This is also why I have never had a relationship with a woman in the physical world, and is why I am barely able to survive after the death of my mother, just as fucking predicted by the mighty fucking JAMES T. BURR, of Gloucester, New Jersey, with or without all of the sharks around my late Aunt Ruth Huntington Gottwald. It is also why this force from ''wherever it really is from, or when'', is all around me, and always has been; but this is not the first time it has been 2013 for me, and last time it was fucking 1969, was anything but the first time for me, that it was 1969. I have been looping around in this fucked up unfathomable nightmare life; and the reasons have to do with this washcloth family, again, as Jim Burr already seemed to know all about back early in the dam seventies; but nothing is as simple as 1-2-3, good folks. Diana Ross said it better than anyone else in the world, some time ago, while hanging up a telephone, *** N O T H I N G.***


Now good folks, here is the situation for all of you, as well as the great famous INSPECTOR LOUIGEE KENT HENDERSON:
I cannot help who I am, and the WOMO-MILITUFORCE cannot help who they are. I truly am convinced after nearly 8 years of blogging that will be rapping up very fucking shortly forever, and this computer trashed under the sea; that indeed, I AM DEALING WITH A REALITY-3, for a total lack of giving what I wish to make clear to all of you, a better and more descriptive name. Well, fine, so what is this fucking bullshit ass reality-3 thing, some or maybe most or all of you, are thinking right about freaking ass now, YO? Well, it has been touched on, glossed over, and spoken all around it, approached from side doors and rear doors, and a few times, a tad small amount of it has been told right up front through the dam ass front door, but no matter how direct and straight out up front door, I may want to tell it, it is not me who is just being evasive about my claims, it is simply that this is an enigma and as hard to describe in words, as those for example in the UFO craze, and their futile attempt to tell their non-believers, all the shit that they feel they know is true and real, and yet to others, all they say is a bunch of stinking fucking trash and horse shit, let's be fair and honest and real about it all here folks. The best kept secret in the history of human beings, is the religious nonsense about the two most powerful gods being at odds with each other. The truth is that APOLLO-LUCIFER is madly in love with SARAH-STACEY JEHOVAH KRASSLE. This is why he hates me so mother fucking much people of Planet Earth, SHE CALLS ME, THAT BOY, and this means something major to HER, regarding ME!



Live Camera image from Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse
Jupiter, Florida, welcomes you to Morianity, Courtesy of Channel 12-TV.




AND THE MARVELOUS GREAT POWERFUL W-BUG.



I made some nightmare horrific errors in judgment in my life, one of them was that search and quest to locate Sarah Krassle. No human should dare to search for the Almighty Power that owns and rules and reigns over this entire multiverse, NOT EVEN HER HUMAN DREAMING '''''{{{{(((T-H-A-T------B-O-Y)))}}}}'''''.
WE'RE ALL LEARNING AND GROWING!





I LOVE YOU LIGHTNING, THANK YOU FOR VISITING WITH ME YESTERDAY AFTERNOON MY BEAUTIFUL TEEN QUEEN GODDESS!



5555555555555555555
WATCH THOSE PADDLES, DAVE SMITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OUCH.





Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu002153196
1996
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
SRu000332786
1996



Holy Callio Martino, another freaking PBHE, when I type freaking scrambled the word name, MARTINI to Matrino, oooooops.


SHHHHHHHHHHH, hear me through the wind, Cassandra freaking Lara Parker Collins, and while you're at it, see all my 1967 red-X's, up here in the future, Louise lovely Hendershodt!!!!!






HEEDA PTCHA OF DA SKYLINE INDA SNATI,
WIVFWONT, NICE FOLKS, WHAAAAAAAAA!




















GOLLY GASH DARN, GEE MEN, US COPYRIGHT OFFICE OF 1988, WHAT'S ALL THIS BULLSHIT?????????????????? Even Nostradamus didn't have all this shit happen the fuck to him all his dam life, I promise you all that. Oh well, I remain the PROPHET OF NOTHING, © 1988, ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



























HEEDA PTCHA OF DA SKYLINE INDA SNATI,
WIVFWONT, NICE FOLKS, WHAAAAAAAAA!
















































Live Camera image from Radisson Hotel Cincinnati Riverfront
Local CamsCool CamsCity CamsTraffic CamsMore
View the previous imageView the next image
Live Camera from Radisson Hotel Cincinnati Riverfront, Covington, KY
Camera Animation
Choose a duration:
Today
30 Days*
365 Days*
Step backStopPlay/PauseStep forward
* Broadband connection recommended


















Krux('ns:centro', 'dataprovider.exelate');
.
Live Camera image from Coney Island Amusement Park
View the previous imageView the next image
Live Camera from Coney Island Amusement Park, Cincinnati, OH
Camera Animation
Choose a duration:

Today 30 Days* 365 Days*

Step backStopPlay/PauseStep forward * Broadband connection recommended







LIGHTNING, ANY TIME YOU NEED ME, I AM HERE FOR YOU, AND YOU KNOW THIS, MY ENDLESS LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!













SIMPLE, FOLKS, THE WOMO-MILITUFORCE, WHO ELSE????



By By for now, big SARAH-CALLIO-COW-KALI-KAL.



posted by theansweristheqyuestion at 9:31 AM



0 Comments: A planet of drones, why does this not shock me, Steve Moroni?



TEST THE SPIRITS, AS SHE SAYS 2’
T/T/W/M, etcetera subtitles 2 BLOG 5 on BDCWS

Datfile: 093008.623.55 ------- Begin Transmission:


Well, I drove Ann over 2 Wal-Mart 4 a few whittle items at just past 2 this afternoon on the east coast of America time, and a nasty CHEMTRAIL was right there 2 greet me, all ready knowing that I was about 2 drive over there, they obviously hear all that is said in a car, at a workplace, at a residence, and I believe as did Timothy McVeigh that microchips R Milituforce PLANTED right into people, the agent in the project that is so black ops it cannot B discussed, merely walks by the person 2B implanted and has a tiny tool similar 2 Doc MC COY on Star Trek’s original show, or a similar little thing, hay, stuff from this original Star Trek has long become totally outdated and obsolete, such as TAPED-MUSIC, “Mister President Lincoln”, so think how far the MILITUFORCE is so high over what we can even dare 2 want 2 know and imagine. Those that know, know that I speak dangerous deadly truths. If they wanna' keep pouring on this harassment, I will keep right on counterattack-fighting-back. I am not some geek in a high school, who simply intends 2 wussy-pussy out, and go crying to daddy and mommy, it ain’t happening, bright colorful lawns there, BRO. Yes, all ready, the Queen King came in, and asked me something about the trip when her mom Ann and I were out at the great Sam Walton’s place. I want 2C if I can get this posted, and finished, by 30 minutes prior 2 closing bells; as if I do not; I’ll B stopped from posting it until after the markets R closed. Free country? Where is Mo, and Larry, and Curly, when U really need them; bing, zong, goonk in the eye? Being sorry 4 not implicitly trusting my great Teen Queen is one thing, and I am; and now I do trust her, as I know U have some fantastic plan in all of this, that as of now; shrouds me in total mystery, great Mariah, but I am angry nonetheless at the filthy diseased LAMIST/ BRIGGERS/MILITUFORCERS, 4 forcing me 2 endure their evil rotten wrath and destruction, of my innocent and totally pathetic life; when I did nothing ever even close 2 deserving this outlandish and twisted infinite hell, other than being born in this cursed family line 62 generations down directly, from a brother of the great SAR Jesus. I cannot let all the cats out of the bag that I wish 2 right now, it would not B a bit healthy on my part should I in fact do so. I however, am able 2 say and blog this much. Scripture says that lovers and believers in the All Mighty SAR, or LORD, adding the AH makes this word go from masculine into feminine in the original Aramaic Hebrew language, should always TEST THE SPIRITS, 2C if they come from Diana’s brother Apollo-Lucifer or from the Upline Teen Queen that I know 2B Sarah-Stacey Jehovah Karge Krassle, asleep in her own thought wave, dreaming she is All Mighty Goddess Scylla, U would simply shorten and abridge all of this 2 the word, GOD. I am testing many spirits, but how R they 2B tested, some of U may in fact now B inquiring??? If the situation being examined disagrees with the ten commandments and the basic principles found in the King James Version or KJV or the 'HOLY' and 'whole complete' total idea and mind, of this great book and its words; then your message is not from any source other than your own deluded mind, which in some cases as it is all from the 6th dimension, merely comes from your own systems of thought, and in rarer cases, it is a direct result of interference from ETTOS-TECK, from the mighty wicked demonic Briggbase residents, or the evil Lambrigger Cult, SATAN THE DEVIL, put Biblically in the time period of less knowledge and spiritual wisdom of the combined humankind, as exists presently. When I know 4 a fact that Satan the Devil hates me and desires 2 keep me down and oppressed, poverty stricken, homeless, friendless, and loaded with endless enemies, with poor health, persecution, conspiracies 2 wipe me out on a daily basis, and on and on; I must conclude that when a cat gives me a winning number that if I had played as the cat told me 2 play, Gawky Gaukauk that is, back near this time 28 years ago in the inverted digital ‘80 year; I would have made lots of money, and again, this is not the intentions nor the goals of Satan the Devil, 4 me 2 prosper in any way ever, in this material world. So Lottery-Cat, GG, is not part of Satan’s kingdom when U run the TESTING OF THE SPIRITS. On a later and future blog, other examples, both where it was Satan, as well as SSJKK; was determined by indeed, using biblical command, obeying HER mighty words 4 us frail humans; and testing these spirits.





(This is where I tell how Mister Cannon nocturnally abducted me, and we went on that strange road-time-trip, a month into the future, to observe the Phillies win their 2008 WS Championship). This is real, it happened!


Over the weekend, I watched the huge party that Philadelphian's were all celebrating, with blimps all over, and major cheering. I was in a major interaction with strange persons, a tall thin well muscled black young male, about age 25; and we had been traveling to Boston, MAUSAESMWG together; and were put up in a very weird and bizarre hotel overnight. He had some good friends that were on the New York Nicks Basketball team, that were gonna' help me in some way in proving my horrific and monstrous dilemma and plight. It was so real that I could feel the raw cold in the room towards late October, and then the manager of the hotel turned up the heat. A strange clock, and a strange telephone in the room, that we had been placed in; had a strange interaction with each other. Someday, I will tell the entire long and wild story, and include the strange road on the wild ride home, only not 2 any home or place that makes any sense now 2 my waking world brain and memory system. But the raw cold and the nice heat were more real and tangible than any feeling of temperature on body or skin in the waking world. Then the blimps that were over the Delaware River were all written with things, such as 'Phillies 2008 World Series Champions'. This was a wild and far out “DREAM” pal.





In closing, the main reason that BRIGGERS hate me, is that I would have been able 2 defeat their wickedness against me, and in my own strength; and breaking a Lawtronic/Biblical rule/LAW. This is when I was taught by 'lightning', from my bathtub in Williamstown, NJUSAESMWG, how 2 use applied PE 2 the game of Roulette, or how 2 use the APE-2R, as she laughingly described it 2 me when I fell asleep that afternoon in a nice warm early spring bath tub, in my apartment, called the 'HIGHVIEW'. Things R soon going 2 explode huge hyper time with Dawnie Terra the terrible, and some incredible thing will eventually transpire in this marvelous scary and far out MARHOUSE. Don’t get all excited there late Merv Griffin/Pipe, along with your advertising gang, coincidence, just chalk it up 2 that, right? HA!!!!!!!!! Mervelous Merv, and Marvelous Marhouses, all not withstanding; let me now C if Satan the Devil, will let me post this blog up B4 the closing bell on their cheated and controlled fixed Dow Jones, SEC??

BYE-BYE all, 4 now. I will C Y’ALL LATER ON FOLKS, WHAAAAAA ELMER FWUDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



No comments:





Post a Comment Hello up here, it is nearly four years in the future, WHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

If you hear me, ME, get out of there and away from this family, as fast as you can!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MORIANITY for M3

POSTED, SUNDAY NIGHT, 15 SEPTEMBER, 2013










Just who was James Burr, since we are now examining with heightened freaking scrutiny, or I am aniwho; all the major key players in my life, and then seeing which ones if any or all or none, have the proper prerequisites that would place them in a high probability of being either a CLASSIFICATION 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 TYPE-3-EXPLORATRON. As time progresses forward,I come to realize that a great majority f peeps who I have interacted with in my nearly 60 years of life now, are zombies, at least at key critical times, controlled in other words, at these times, by powerful EXPLORATRONS. They even went back into time physically, which is bending my cunt sniffing mind all the way into Pretzel City.









Folks, the HIGHEST CLASSES OF T-3-E, the SCIENTIST and the EDUCATOR groups, have intermingled in your life as well as mine. Many people are and have always been amongst us, their kids go to the same high schools, they all live in houses and apartments and condos and drive cars and trucks, and you would never ever be able to tell them apart from anyone else, in a million years. The simple truth is that they are no different from anyone else, but again, if you cannot yet grasp just how EXPLORATRONICS AND DREAMS AND HYPERSPACE all sort of triangulate together in a sort of syfy co-op that defies anyone's imagination yet in Hollywood, at least from what I have witnessed so far in the Entertainment World (EW), you are just not GETTING ANY OF THIS. Hay, no biggie Ziggy, that's the way it goes, in or not in the year of 1969, right US © Office?????????????????

Neither of these groups in the ESS are the ones who make coded markings in library books, edit or add or change rental movie tapes, and there are other things they do, and I am not going to make an enemy out of the ESS more than I already most likely have over the past decade or so, by further elucidating upon any single part of their escapades.















I am going to crash for a few dam hours, lads and lassies, labbers, and Lab Dogs. Have a nice day folks, IF YOU CAN, I AM ROOTING FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hay PP, got your last message on the Linked-In. I do not know how to work it, so I am not ignoring you. I wish you the best, and someday, who knows, maybe I will tell distant Cuzz donnie to get you in the door or else run a tape of how he got here, in reverse, and make him vanish away. A little blackmail after all they have done to me, hay, you deserve to be on top PP as I never met a songwriter as talented as you, never ever, not even my dam daughter. I rate her second, and of course no one can come close to her voice other than for the late Pavarotti. Yes PP; if and when you make it to the big leagues, just forget me, as I have no desire to be in any way connected up with their rotten ass industry, I mean this, Take care old pal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





W—O—W, Mister freaking Macy, sir!

MORIANITY may have been a complete fucking failure; but I will trudge along, endlessly; I promise, WOMO!!











Whether one is blunt or subtle or anywhere in-between, what is said is not the issue. The issue is always, what is able to be received by those listening to something, or for that matter, what is being seen. No two peeps report the exact same scene the same way, or remember detailed items of color or size in the same way. Is it truly that we are all so different, or is there a more magical possibility in all of this? I learned indeed there was, on a very icy cold and snowy morning in the nineties, in a place known as Gibbsboro, New Jersey, while transporting my mother to the Lindenwold High Speed Line Train Station, so she could go to work on that particular day. Still, I want so bad to be subtle, and say a thousand cool things, but nobody gets most of my story when I come out shouting from rooftops with extremely blunt and major controversial statements and facts.----------FEBRUARY 15, 2014











THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW:








No comments:

Post a Comment