Thursday, May 1, 2014

TAPE 25,801












UP-UP-UP-UP, I TOLD YOU GINA!!!!

TOLD YOU, TOLD YOU, TOLD YOU, TOLD YOU!!!!



Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI)





BY JUNE IT WILL BE 18,000. BY END OF SUMMER, 20,000, AND BY END OF 2014, IT WILL BE 25,000 POINTS, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.



I KNEW WHEN THEY WERE POURING IT ON TODAY, THAT I WAS GETTNG HAMMERED BY A BULL ON MOTHER FUCKING WALL STREET, JUST LIKE OVER THE FUCKING CUNT WEEKEND, GOOD FOLKS. I HAVE GONE THROUGH THIS MISERABLE ICPE-APE-PARALLEL-EVENT NIGHTMARE FUCKING CRAP SINCE AUGUST 15, 1986, SO I THINK I KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT AFTER ALL THIS MOTHER FUCKING TIME AND HELLISH PERSECUTION!!!!















NO MATTER WHAT ELSE IS REAL OR UNREAL, WITHOUT ONE REALITY, NONE OF THIS SHIT COULD BE GOING ON ALL OF THIS MOTHER FUCJING TIME, PEOPLE, YO!



EXPLORATRONS

EXPLORATRONS

EXPLORATRONS

EXPLORATRONS

EXPLORATRONS

EXPLORATRONS

EXPLORATRONS

EXPLORATRONS

EXPLORATRONS

EXPLORATRONS

EXPLORATRONS

EXPLORATRONS

EXPLORATRONS

EXPLORATRONS

EXPLORATRONS

EXPLORATRONS

EXPLORATRONS, and more friggin' EXPLORATRONS!!!!!!!!!!!







Of course, speaking of ICPE-APE TECHNOLOGY good viewers, even exploratrons need tools, such as the PAWM-PIE-ETTOS, ICPE-APE, and many more black stealthy super ass covert bullshit that we need not touch on with this whittle bwog, Elmer Fwudd. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

























JOURNAL CASSETTE TAPE 25,801



























MAY 1, 2014,

THURSDAY MORNING AT 1:33,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA,

CURRENT TEMPERATURE, 72 DEGREES FNHT.





























Those who wish to doubt my true story of MORIANITY, I say unto thee; may the GODDESS BLESS THEE, poor fool. You are free to think I am looney tunes all you want to, and I could post up 18 wheeler truckloads of proofs and information that corroborates my claims, and the nature of DOUBT and those who do this (doubters) overpowers and overshadows and eclipses anything that ever could be told, on or off of the early spring 1970 SUNRAM situation.





''Here you sit, broken hearted. You came to shit, and only farted''. As I now proceed in the MORIANITY story of great truth, and great sorrows; this description of anyone reading and doubting, is very accurate; despite being taken from 1969 at a public bathroom stall; and was quite well known in my generation. There goes the fucking (`~) HACK again, FCC, Bob old pal, MCDOWELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







WHERE ARE YOU WHEN I NEED YOU, oh lovely















    Attorney General of Florida, Pam Bondi

















Like Boo. Where art thou?






Please make this all stop, ALL HOT HOSE BUCKET PEOPLE EVERYWHERE, and Mizz Bondi.








THANK YOU beautiful LIGHTNING, for coming around and visiting your little boy yesterday afternoon when you saw all the hell I was going through at the hands of this evil wicked demonic satanic diabolical WOMO-MILI-2-FORCE!!!!!!!!!! You are so BEYOND RED HOT, DIANA ARTEEMIS, MY ENDLESS 1-2-3 LOVER CODES FROM 1983. I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU SO MUCH!







DEAR DIARY JOURNAL TAPE, THIS IS GOING TO SAY SOME HARD HITTING FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!










Yes that wonderful movie came out about a year into my blogging career, you know; the shark tossing, bed breaking, neurotic super-girl JENNY JOHNSON. WOW Mister Daniel Mackey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's go back to Mickey-Dee and take another few bites out of all of this incredible fucking bullshit, shall we sir?





















Before we get into the heart of this REVENGE BLOG which will only be starting a major conversation most likely with myself, dear diary-journal; but let me post up my normal paste in jobs and then to quote Mister Maverick Rockford in the early seventies or middle somewhere, on his great cool files show, “We can always get back to this”, and believe me folks, WE WILL, with no help from NASA-CULT, or curly supergirls, and other movie related things from these Rockford times or just after a bit, huh Naval Officer Daddy Spaceplatforms?














































YOU MISSED ME, JANE SLEAZEWEEDSDISEASE!!!




Except for literally a single fucking hand-ful, EVERY SINGLE DAY IS BOTBAR IN 2014!!!!!!!




DDDDDDDid I SSSSSSSAY SSSSSSSomething untrue or offensive to you, TTTTTTTommmmmey boy??? I must have, they fucking jerk off hackers just hit me again with their 'cannot live without' (`~ HACK), HACKJACKLATTISAWATTACK, lovely Stacey!!!!!!!!!







AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA!POOR FUCKING FOLKS HAVE RIGHTS TOO IN THIS WORLD, but only those Jack McCoy rights they can defend. If we don't fight and shout out to authorities, they will end up taking every cent from us, and leave us at their doorstep, to be THEIR TOTAL FUCKING SLAVES; and I refuse to go back to the days of slavery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







I popped out of some wild NIGHTMARE when I was dreaming it was the morning of August 15 in 1986. It seems I cannot ever get back to the universe I left before I hit my bed, at that Cherry Hill home of magic pharmaceuticals and soon to come MISS LEE TEENAILS!!!!!!!! Oh Lordess (SAR) (AH), what a lovely world I am stuck in. It is not the world but a game called GTNOTG. Maybe I am tied up in a shop on Tennessee Avenue in Atlantic City, Geraldine Supergirl Shahpals. WOW MACY STACEY MACKEY. The fate awaiting all flesh, is my only salvation. WEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





COURTESY OF THE WEATHER BUG!!!

Weather Map is courtesy of CHANNEL 12 local South Florida TV.

Alerts Map

Note: The image above may not reflect the current alert state for your county due to a several minute delay between the issuance of the alert and the map processing.

Advisory Colors Key

Winter Storm Watch

Flood Warning

Non-Precipitation Advisory

Flood Statement











My blogs, archive them.












THE WEATHER BUG,

In Partnership With

and shared by this blogger, who may be contacted through:


Local Weather Cameras





Fort Pierce, FL 34950



Change Location





Live weather camera images from:
Imagine Charter ES NAU, Port Saint Lucie, FL 34953




































The wild exploratronic interaction with the 42 grand, will now be further explored, with or without lovely Jamaican girls by the name of Rhonda. First, Miss Bitchjane, I am posting up some lovely FIVES for myself, YO!



555555555555555555555555555555555

555555555555555555555555555555555

555555555555555555555555555555555

555555555555555555555555555555555

555555555555555555555555555555555

555555555555555555555555555555555

555555555555555555555555555555555

555555555555555555555555555555555









































Live Camera image from Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse

Jupiter, Florida, welcomes you to Morianity, Courtesy of Channel 12-TV.

ALONG WITH THE GREAT WEATHER BUG APP, WEEEE!









Oh boy, life stinks, yet so many folks love life so much; and most are scared shitless to die. This is not attitude, but ignorance. So does this fit into the 42,000 dollar car repair hyperspace experience of earlier last month, and if so, just exactly how? Well, I'll tell you, so keep your dumb ass looking suspenders on there Eddie Greenacres Albert, YO!!!! I PROMISE BOTH WOMO-MILITUFORCE AND MO, that indeed, I will tie this all neatly together, and maybe add a pretty colored fucking bow on the top.





As you recently know from reading me, I told you how you are ripping yourselves off from full-life, by not making the leap on several fronts. In order for me to keep the promise that I just made to you, my viewers will have to meet me at least close to half way, and be freaking ass open minded. You have no clue at all about the fifth dimension. Those who know anything are old fans of Marilyn McCoo, and I am not speaking about her and her musical group of yesteryear, folks!!!!!!!

This is also known as the larger space that contains all of the virtually countless and limitless universes just like the one we live in on Planet Earth. This is only going to open doors, and then this series of blogs in the 25,800's will go on and continue the discussion, and do many other things such as show you simple ways to prove me right or wrong, FOR YOURSELVES. Let us go back to the middle nineties, to when I began dictating MORIANITY, as the OLD TESTAMENT, and started my project. I did not do this to help humanity. I did this because I was suffering an unimaginable hell all around me for nearly 10 straight years at that fucking time, and I needed to write something down for officially recording my story, besides just the life journal that I was simultaneously keeping, both on cassette tapes.











I had recently purchased an automobile in Turnersville, New Jersey at a Saturn dealership, and yes, it was a 1994 Saturn, purchased on the moon landing day, that was yesterday to me, July 20, 1969; only this was the anniversary, and not just any anniversary; but number 25, the quarter century mark. YES, not 134, but 25. Remember those two digits discussed with the five word sentence given in earlier blog works, Mister Microsucks Hacker Diseascum, “IT IS WHAT IT IS”? Now we are about to fucking embark on a real journey of true Jamaican exploration. Remember this folks, the 134 was left by removing the second word, and the fifth word, to form the name of ISIS. So IT WHAT IT makes 134, while ISIS makes 25. It was 25 years to the day of the moon landing where for the first time ever, man walked on the moon, right to this day, I bought a what car, on the advice of so-called car expert, David Roth, my pal? Yeah, a SATURN CAR, problems with that, Stephanie comic Mills? Another car was discussed by government agents or TYPE-3-EXPLORATRONS for all I know, back at 134 Norris Avenue in Atco, in 1983, when they were connecting a bug device into my telephone line, under orders of the National Security Agency. Cars are modes of transportation, so are rocket ships to the moon. All things connect up for one powerful reason. What you think of as things and events, and all of that; is really a cosmic digit. The entire universe is finite and computable. Still, that is not the subject for today's little discourse and debate. Most of you know that th every first time that I took a time trip with Nick Cannon, when he was only 16 years old in 1996, as Morianity was being written; and that just before this time, his wife's step father or real father to the world public knowledge, had come to visit with me on numerous occasions at the Haddonwood Health Club swimming pool. He only told me he was a cousin, never any other relationship. He did not bring up the subject either, I did, as we all know MC has the voice of a choir of angels all put together, and I had mentioned how amazingly talented that she is, during the course of a routine conversation in the swimming pool, as somehow, and don't ask me how please; the topic of music, and what kids today are listening to; all came up. This lace is just a mile down the road from the psychic shop where after we no longer were in contact, Nick took a mallet to one of my hubcaps, while I was inside the shop getting a tarot card reading, by a gentleman named Steve. I also had been there previously and got a reading from a girl named Sherry. This all gets super complicated, and we have years to get into tall of the particulars. Time is of the essence right now, as I am tired and need to go off to sleep. Bob McDowell, the 'space-bar hack' is real bad right now, kind sir, and old pal!!!!!





Now there are two remunerative amounts that are powerful in all of this Morianity, one is 17 thousand dollars, the other is 42 thousand dollars. I will not tell you any details about either of these money amounts directly right now, but what I will do folks, is tell you something that maybe your minds might by now be willing to connect some dots up, so remember how to properly gaze at a faint star in the night sky, as I aid, it is better not to stare at it directly, but rather to look just off of it, and you will see it much better that way, so I will be applying this same technique in my writing f this information. I am going to begin by merely talking a lot of things all around this. I also must backtrack and remind viewers and tell new ones if any, how as a young child of around the first grade give or take, I had chikdren come to me who were not from this world, and strike up conversations. One day I actually came to learn that the child I had spoken to had died in a drowning accident about a year ago, and I put it out of my small young mind, as then, this made no sense to me, how can I be talking to dead children at playgrounds? But that was around 1962 and up ahead in time by 13 years, at the age of twenty and a half years; I was applying for a job, and the details are totally unimportant. When it was time to leave, I was in a hurry to get home, and there was a large ladder that people were all using, bolted down to the structure for safety, and no other way in or out was available for use at this time due to some kind of construction that was going on. When I tried to leave and go down the ladder from a tall second story of a restaurant along a famous highway in New Jersey and in a very historic well known town called Haddonfield, where I also went several years to special-ed school there; but as I tried to leave and got onto this ladder to go down, several extremely ravishing fashion model looking teenage girls were intentionally in my way and not moving, trapping me up on top, and I did not feel like dealing with these silly giddy young kids of about 3 years or so my junior, and I took one huge leap off of the ladder. But instead of landing fast and hard onto the grassy yard below, I went down very slowly like an elevator and made an easy perfect touch down, from about 18 feet in the air. I was always a good jumper and enjoyed jumping from high places, but never before this time in 1975 did I fall at a speed not normal for Earths basic average gravity fields. Now all of these thing connect, but you will need to give me time. Long before I knew what resulted from my encounter with Exploratron Paula King to use her Atlantic City street name in the late sixties; Nick began to damage my property such as th e?June of 1996 incident, and then began to come into my dreams to use mortal lingo here, and take me on special weird surreal trips that were so vivid I could feel things like hot and cold and many other things. He took me first to the past, then later, to the future. One trip was not that far away in time, and another was, in fact it was before he was born by a dozen years. Talk about monster weird, r just Disney Monster. This is Mack Kaiter Ridiculous, or MKR as I shorten this to from time to time. This was a camp counselor of mine at Camp Chesapeake in Northeast Maryland, where I went two weeks in July of 1967 and again for 2 weeks in July of 1968. I was always saying to him, “This is ridiculous, and the other kids thought it amusing and began teasing me about it as kids do, nothing out of the ordinary. From 1975 through 1981, amazing and unbloggable events happened to me that my many long blogs merely have touched a tiny bit on, here and there. But I will be telling a lions share of fucking shit as the next weeks tick on by. Count on it. This endless persecution of me to keep that mother fucking Dow Jones endlessly climbing up at my expense, is either going to stop, or all of NYC is going to be swallowed up by a giant fucking tidal wave, and that is a promise, Shorty 1983 MacInvondi Trump! Here goes the (`~) HACK, again, FCC, Bob McDowell, and the space bar and CAPS HACK and all of it is acting up worse and mother fucking worse all the mother fucking time, old buddy, in total violation of my civil, human, and constitutional rights as a free United States legal citizen, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I could get my mother fucking hands on all of you jerk off mother fuckers doing all of this to me, you would be restrained by ropes while I slowly kill your families, and then abnd only then, would I begin to slowly mother fucking torture you to an agonizing and excruciating death!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So whatever you fucking do, don't ever let me find out just who you all are, mother fucking pricks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hay, I'm just being honest and telling these jerk offs the truth, or 'WHATEVER'; Congressman; old pal from 1975, house painting, band practice, and night flying in total secret!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







Yes sir, in a few years, I will be swimming in the moolah. But not because of any lawsuit. It is way better than that. Still, things were seen and reported. Someone who visits this building was seen putting weird round bugs into my car somehow, and I had to empty a fucking full can of 'RAID' into the hot car and let it sit like that after coming back from my errands. They should all be dead, but it was seen, and my resident manager knows who did it, who they are affiliated with, and yes, it ties straight to my miserable mother fucking worthless rotten lousy family!!!!!!!!!









I AM HOT AND SLEEPY. IT IS 72, AND HUMID, AND 20 PAST 3 NOW; SO THIS BLOG FOR NOW WILL END; BUT THIS IS JUST THE VERY START OF MAJOR NEW SHIT; AND NEW SPINS AND FACTS ON LOTS OF OLD FUCKING SHIT, GOOD FOLKS!!!!











THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW:


















No comments:

Post a Comment