Wednesday, September 4, 2024

NAGA-SAGA OF MARK MOUNTAINPEN MUDD, 1983-2024, CHAPTER 00002

 



Image result for images free funny faces



NAGA-SAGA OF MARK MOUNTAINPEN MUDD, 1983-2024, CHAPTER 00002




MSTS Shown Below 4 Most Current Week-Graph:



**********************l*************************





SCALE RATING AS OF 7 PM, SEPTEMBER 04, 2024.







Week ending at 4 PM, Tuesday afternoon: 09-10-2024







07-27 PM, ON WEDNESDAY EVENING, SEPTEMBER 04, 2024






JWSC---WED-12-260, AND ALSO 14-13-12---WED




WORLD LABORATORIES SEND BACK TEXT DATE AND TIME FILE (DATFILE) W-L-SBT-D-F-CEN-21-090424.810.36








WORLD LABORATORIES GALANET DATFILE:



TRANSMITTED BACK ON GLNT-------C-21-090424.810.36





To post on the blogger dot com (BDC) WEBSITE, hypothetically speaking of course, based on Mountainpen's future life memories as Labber-Zeejins:









I took an all afternoon long telephone persecution again, and have come 2 absolutely know and realize that ever since moving here 2 Florida and into then especially into that PEE-HA-BUILDING, these days and times of endless waves of major calls R part of a major enemy-planned death siege. I have been quietly working on roulette numbers that parallel event and correspond 2 this phone harassment siege, and am almost ready 2 start using them along with my already powerful grouping of enemy persecution roulette numbers or 4 short, EPRN, and this is pronounceable, as EPERN. My numbers flowed in as they did a week back, during my prior phone hell day!!!!!!!!!!!!!! On top of this, light sky siege has been with me over the past 2 days, and health attacks that could B worse but R still quite dang unpleasant 2 say the vely vely non-McDowell Cooley least here, YO!!!! I now am almost out of the purple star range, Professor Michio Kaku, awesome Sir. Hizzemsirk tone attacks R also bad, as R annoying minidroid hellishness situations here at my residence, and all manner of annoyances and persecuting attacks R absolutely NON-STOP recently. A child can C that my August 27 assault that I fell under, despite my not even being aware until yesterday of the doctor-loss deal; was all part of one gargantuan and SENSAN-HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE gull slam nightmarish demonic assault on the POOR PITIFUL NON-RONSTADT MISTER MOUNTAINPEN, (PPNRMM) 4 SHORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As 4 the rotten demonic minidroid in the form of some large harassing gnat that won't stop flying into my face and up into my nostrils, every time I ever get on and use this cumpukeher; I emptied an entire can of fracking RAID spray, and nothing. I sprayed it directly once, and still, NOTHING. This is Y-I know without one speck of fracking doubt folks, that this is not a regular insect, but a minidroid, disguised as one, but sent up from the underground Crouch regions of wild-glaring eyes and the gods only know what else from back a dozen years or so ago now; and when something won't die, that tells me all that I need 2 know, on top of the way it persecutes me relentlessly, and ONLY WHEN I AM USING MY CUMPUKEHER and blogging with it. Others may scoff and disagree with me all they wish. I know what is flagging real and what is not-snot, YO peeps!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ain't no Lenny Chillie CB-RADIO doubt about it peeps, it is back 2 ATLANTIC CITY 4 THE FRACKING POOR OLE' MISTER MOUNTAINPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







Jewelly White is actually the mom of STACEY, and she does indeed have it going on, as the great music bizz agrees with, or seemingly does, even if only subconsciously on some wild 6-D LEVEL! The Hawaiian peeps worship this incredible astral goddess, the underground powerful maker of land, AKA the volcano goddess. She is a lot more than some mythical volcano force, YO, and THAT peeps, I am the one person on this puny planet who can absolutely promise U this. She is Viqueen Jewelly-Mariena along with 6 other wild cool names, as all Province Olympian entities must have 8 official namings, given them and or approved by, the astral world governing political machine, called, the MILLIONTH COUNCIL!!!!!!!!!!! This being believes that she is SSJKK's mom, only she ain't. Same goes 4 Daddy Krassle of Krassleville clear across the great Province Olympia from the capitol city of SARAH KRASSLE, or SDK. Even the great Eckankar religion of light and sound, recognizes this HOLY MAGICAL POWERFUL ASTRAL CITY of SDK. There is one powerful reason that I know that these fake-parents R indeed as fake as my Bonjovi created Earthly 2013 music harmony track on my 'YBCO' song, © Mark Wayne Mohr, 2013, YOU'LL BE CROSSING OVER) when all spelled out here, YO peeps of great awesome Cyberville!!!!!!! I know they R not real even though they absolutely believe that they R, because SARAH-STACEY JEHOVAH KRASSLE wants them 2 believe this. SHE is an upline 6-D thoughtwave. HER thought made this entire thing, the entire downlined zero dimensional singularity system and from there, the slightly expanded TIMELESS-PURGATORY, and even the slightly more expanded past that, 5th dimensional hyperspace system. I know this, as SHE told me this in 1997, EARTH ILLUSION TIME. It ain't one wee tad bit more complicated that that, other than 4 my coming 2 eventually realize that indeed, ''as above, so below'', quoting the psychic world out there. But thisd does more than pertain 2 things such as an Earthly family lineage. It even goes still further, expanding into even greater geometric patterns. It expands out into the imaginations and fantacies of all of the phase-3 human beings or homosapien peeps of this EARTH-PLANET. When Jewelly White came 2 my door at 1102 ROBIN HILL APARTMENTS, somewhere in late 1989 or early into 1990 right b-4 the arrival of a monster snowstorm all over the Philly and Delaware-Valley area; this was not a dream peeps, this happened in my waking life. She told me that I would B eternally sorry if I did not open my door and let her come in and talk 2 me about a life changing situation. I may B completely Phoebe-WROOOOOOOOONG here and now as I pen this, BUTTERCHEESE BUT folks, I think this was one of those 1 or 2 percent of the times where I made a weelwee serious flagging total; glass BOO-BOO by not opening up me' door and letter this goddess in 2 talk with me. I learned more about her from soon 2 follow dreams, but the original visitation was in absolute waking life. Soon 2 follow dreams came where I was flying over the big island of our state-50 and suddenly I couldn't control my flying and headed straight into the great V, or into HER, as the ancients there would say 2 me, I am quite sure. Once we merged together, SHE told me that SHE was the person on the beach, a little girl when we both were maybe 11 years old or so, in Atlantic City, NJUSAESMWG and the story goes into incredible parts never even attempted yet gotten into on any of my blogs other than 4 telling the basic things about this VIQUEEN, & Earthly translation, Quoddy Mocker.




      Photos of the Day








WAXING CRESCENT----------(W-X-C)

WAXING GIBBOUS------------(W-X-G)

WANING GIBBOUS-----------(W-N-G)

WANING CRESCENT----------W-N-C)






MOUNTAINPEN'S-------LUNAR-------CALENDAR:





WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 04, 2024---JWSC-WED-12-260




ALSO JEWELLY WHITE'S SECOND CALENDAR DATE:




14-13-12-WED





CURRENT PHASE IS: WAXING CRESCENT 2-8



N.M. WXC1 WXC2 WXC3 WXC4 WXC5 WXC6 WXC7 WXC8 F.Q. WXG1 WXG2 WXG3 WXG4 WXG5 F.M. WNG1 WNG2 WNG3 WNG4 WNG5 WNG6 L.Q. WNC1 WNC2 WNC3 WNC4 WNC5 WNC6 WNC7 N.M.









I may die tonight 4 saying this, and I promise it is TRUE, abnd that no physical evidence pertaining 2 this claim exists on me nor in the state of Florida. But it exists, I know where 2 go 2 get it, no one can stop me, and all I need is 4 some powerful peeps 2 convince me that they R on my side of this fight, and that they wish 2 help me fight this LEVIATHAN GARBAGE, using the original 1970 DARK SHADOWS TELEVISION SHOW'S LINGO HERE, YO WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What I have buried up in good ole' NO-JOY-ZEE-USA would forever change this world, every bit as much as the return of JESUS CHRIST WOULD DO. Hate me all U want 2 anyone, 4 daring 2 say such a thing on the internet; and MEANING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!










END TRANSMISSION.




No comments:

Post a Comment