Thursday, September 12, 2024

NAGA-SAGA OF MARK MOUNTAINPEN MUDD, 1983-2024, CHAPTER 00012

 



NAGA-SAGA OF MARK MOUNTAINPEN MUDD, 1983-2024, CHAPTER 00012





2-23 PM, Thursday, September 12, 2024






Unlike when the first blog was being done, this time, my computer is running wacko stupid and slow, and this time, my day is not as it was either, with quite a bit of harassment all GJSD around me. I noticed this particular reality many decades ago, at the vely end of the 19 fracking 80's 2-B quite dang precise here, YO folks. Put in the words of the latengrate Sir David Charles Roth of northeast Philadelphia, ''When it rains, it POURS''! But in more accurate truth, there is a reason 4 this pouring, when it rains. U-C, the MAGNETICS have begun getting negative or BAD, and so thereby, it may appear 2 begin with something, but that is ONLY the dang beginning of stuff, and way more is looming right around the corner of hell, waiting 2 strike with each following tick of the cosmic tumblers cluck, oh awesome sixties SIR, Terrance Mann!!!! I have some sky harassment, and I had other spurious nabe junk a little earlier also. Nothing is major off the dials horrendous, but quoting the awesome and ever-marvelous fictional detective on the 'L&O' TV-show here, ''That can change in a second''!!!!










MSTS Shown Below 4 Most Current Week-Graph:





************l***********************************





SCALE RATING AS OF 3-20 PM, SEPTEMBER 12, 2024.









Week ending at 4 PM, Tuesday afternoon: 09-17-2024









Allow me 2 update a prior foundation opened only deal from several blogs ago concerning a fantastic movie from the late 20th or early 21st century, called, 'ERIN BRACHOVICH', if I am spelling that surname correctly,which most likely is about a 50-50 chance, but the first 3 letters I do know, R as shown above. The awesome Hollywood actress, Mizz Julia Roberts plays the staring role, of that lady. But shall we now carefully look at the name: Atlantic City as U know, has their world famous water company known as the ACMUA, (Municipal Utilities Authority), and a quarter mile away from it on Tennessee Avenue right there at the boardwalk or approximately 70 yards or so away from it, is the also locally famous building structure called the PITTSBURGH HOTEL, and ERIN BAR. Closely examining the name ERIN BAR, is the totally dang unmistakable ERIN, followed by a small letter scrambled up BAR, into BRA, and just as Mister Mike Soft now suggested 4 me 2 hit me' 'ENTER' key, the word would have become BRACHOVICH! SATAN assaulted me with planes and super annoying minidroid attacking gnats, while typing this out, at approximately 19 minutes shy of 3 PM. Chemtrails R also around me today, in-between the sky areas covered over with overcast conditions from rain bands from that nearby major storm that did make landfall some time ago just west of the western parts of Florida, as a category 2, and then fizzled down quickly, PTL, and now is only tropical. Still, I am today what I haven't been in several nice days now, at a HIGH CALLIOCAREYOTAMMIC rating 4 this day of 9-12. Usually, yesterday is an annually dependable day 4 my being super ultra high CCOT, but it wasn't this year, 4 whatever the reason, and I ain't complaining!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So getting back on point here, the day of 7 February in 1997, as most of my following peeps know or should know, I drove 2 Atlantic city on that day and ended up having a talk with Mister Robert McGuire at his ERIN BAR on 10-SC Avenue. He was quite ugly and nasty with me as he always was, but allowed me that one day, 2 talk 2 SARAH, and he called her after demanding my ID (drivers license) of which he made a photostat copy of, all part of basic 101 intimidation tactics that I am all 2 fracking familiar with in my search 2 find SARAH back in those nightmarish times; and he phoned her at the WATER COMPANY (ACMUA), and allowed me 2 talk a short while 2 her at his payphone in the bar there, with him standing right there, looming and glaring at me very menacingly and with a worse face than even Mister Trump gets many times, all throughout his public life in both politics as well as Hollywood & entertainment. I can still go on as this has only been surface scratched even now, and I most likely will, later on as the year progresses towards its latter parts and into the final days of it. The mathematical odds of ERIN BRACHOVICH and ERIN BAR, when taken along with the facts of the connections with SARAH at the water company in Atlantic City, and McGuire calling her that day from his bar; would B somewhere in the approximate range of 14 million 2 one against it randomly all just occurring without some other 'SOMETHING' all GJSD, or (happening). It twuwee and weelwee and honestly is just as SAT, me' good folks of Cyberville!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
























STATS ON 'BOM-BOB' BLOG, PASTED IN FROM RESULTS SHOWN AT 55 PAST 2 PM, THURSDAY AFTERNOON, 12 SEPTEMBER, 2024:





Pageviews past week









477







1 followers


5182 posts


220 comments




All Time----------------473,289


Today------------------------077


Yesterday-------------------057


This Month------------------843


Last Month----------------3,977






International 'BOM-BOB' BLOG Popularity Graph:










United States

202


Germany

91


Morocco

44


Indonesia

30


Singapore

21


France

15


Russia

14


Ireland

6


Netherlands

6


Other

48
























Boy oh boy oh boy, Uncle Billy, & Frank Capra; me' life is so far from being rated as 'wonderful', that it could literally B cited in the great Webster Dictionary definition of contrasts, along with white and black, hot and cold, and even matter and 'electron-revolution-reversed' matter, or antimatter. So what could possibly B causing such a mind busting THAXTON-MARCUCCI MIND BLOWING 1969 phenomenon 2 indeed occur???? Well, let's keep it all completely and totally real and honest here, good folks, shall we? Is anything short of and shy of my being in ETERNAL HELL, ever gonna' even hope 2 explain it with any real degree of having it all make 100 percent perfect sense? If anyone wishes 2 try and ever prove me Phoebe what 1980 TV-ad-spot ''WROOOOONG'' here, my retort and response 2-U right here and right now, is please go ahead and do it. I am open minded, I am listening; and I am eager 2 hear any intelligent response; but NAUGHT ANY DORKY ONES HOWEVER. No Mister Mike sucks, naught BUTTERCHEESE; as Starburn transdimensional Foods of Pennsylvania, has absolutely nothing whatsoever 2 do with any of this, and neither does the daughter of Mountainpen and Mizz Hollister, and endlessly unrecognized by this miserable rotten unfair EARTH-PLANET!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Truly, it is as SAT, YO. I sort of have a simple attitude right now at coming up on only weeks from age 70 in my current-me physical life. ''SCREW ALL OF U THAT HATE ME WITHOUT A CAUSE, AND JUDGE ME UNFAIRLY, WITHOUT ALLOWING ME EVER 2 PRESENT MY CASE, MY WITNESSES, AND MY EVIDENCE 2 AN OPEN MINDED GROUPING OF HONEST PEEPS WHO LOVE TRUTH AND JUSTICE THE WAY THAT I DO, YO YO YO YO YO''!!!!





END TRANSMISSION.

No comments:

Post a Comment