Friday, May 19, 2023

Supplemental Blog Entry of May 19, 2023

 


SUPPLEMENTAL BLOG ENTRY OF MAY 19, 2023


I CANNOT MOTHER FUCKING TAKE ANY MORE OF THIS ENDLESS PERSECUTION IN THIS EVIL GODDAMN NATION, AND I PLAN 2 LEAVE NEXT WEEK 4 SOUTH AMERICA. MY PLANS R NONE OF ANYBODY'S FUCKING BIZZ, YO. I WILL B GONE, AND U WON'T HAVE THE MTPN 2 PICK ON ANY LONGER, U ROTTEN PRICKS OUT HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



If this continued on, it would merely continue consisting of these pricks did this 2 me and these pricks did that 2 me, from endless air attacks 2 endless utility assaults, assaults on my general well being, my physical body, it is all always the exact same thing, and merely all reshuffled endless goddamn combinational junk, just as all things R going 2 endlessly consist of combinational shuffling's, and we all know this, not just fucking MTPN! Nothing ever changes, nor will anything ever change. That is as obvious, at least 2 goddamn me, as the nose on Mister Mauden's face is.


I have packed up the stuff that I plan 2 take with me in my car and by middle week, I will B gone. I made lots of phone calls today, 2 of them 2 doctors with urgent issues, one as a follow up call 2 the BMI union, and nobody ever calls me back and I am getting sick and tired of being forever treated like a 4th class fucking person. I've goddamn had it. So look no more 2 these blogs, as once I am settled in another far away fucking locale, I will find someone 2 show me how 2 convert this blog into my private-only accessible site, and U will all B forever locked out of it and any of my incredible information. Since nobody wanted 2 ever appreciate me and only use me and hurt me and fucking screw with me, fine and dandy-candy, YO, as shortly this entire blog won't B accessible again 4 anyone of U!





Bye-bye, cruel evil fucking world, and good riddance, and 2U2 Mister parallel-world 'DS' Hyde-John Yeager. WEEEEEE-CF!




This blog is over forever now, as I am Harry Callas 'adda-herrrreeeeee' YO.



No comments:

Post a Comment