Monday, May 22, 2023

Genesis Of Spaceforce Death Harassment, Chapter 24

 

GOSDH-----CHAPTER 24

10:37 AM-Monday, May 22, 2023


Wow did I screw up when I said that any of my days following any Botbar times 3 or greater string, opens at 2-2, and then drops down from there immediately, into a 1-1. The other is bad enough without that damn ass major error in typo-graphics being added 2 the xix beyond THAT! WOW, do they really say these things about me, all U Houston humorous astronauts of 1978 or whenever that wonderful and totally awesome Superman original movie was made with that star studded somewhat older Hollywood cast. My mother loved the way that I did that in my 1986 song TOO, BUTTTTTT awesome illustrious United States © Copyright Office Examiners; SHE was the cause of so much that pertained 2 just exactly what this wild song from those times, was truly ALL ABOUT, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes oh weerlld out here YO, any BOTX3 or GREATER STRING, oepens at 3-3, then it drops a FULL GODDESSDOG POINT, down to a 2-2. It then proceeds 2 hold there as the day moves along in whatever direction that HALLS FAWCES or Goddesses Fortuna and Destinellia and their lovely astral sisters all decide should indeed B brought all around my physicality illusions, or my human life as Mark Wayne Mountainpen Huntington Mohr. SO WOW-2-THAT-1; Mister Math is 'GOD & KING', 34-1984, R. H. MACY-STACEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gee whiz fizz willagars, and WEEEEEEEEEE, 2 quote the great 1999 Sir Jersey-dude Chester-Frank, YO YO YO YO YO YO BRRRR! The astral plane enemies use many things as I've told U all, right down 2 annoying futhermucking insects who 'pest-fully fly around my face', and into my eyes; and R seemingly indestructible, no matter how hard I spray repellants around, or attempt 2 destroy and crush them between my hands with slaps as they come and endlessly futhermucking annoy me 2 total death. This is another thing such as unusual and or destructive weather patters pick up dependably during times of death siege strings and raised levels of persecution in general 4 the Mountainpen, the poor poor pitiful non-Linda Ronstadt Mountainpen, that is, YO BRAHHHHHH!!!!!!! Funny how it went away while typing that previous futhermucking sentence, aww weerlld out there? WOW THIS and all curly haired National Aeronautics & Space Administration GIRLS of Hollywood's wonderful imaginings? Allow and 'permit me', Uncle Bankersnoots of the Woodie Guthrie New York Islands without any original Babylonian ETTOS connections into it, hopefully at least; 2 now tell U about my day so far, as some things worked, some did naught, and some things R still in what could perhaps B thought of and rationalized on some scientific level, as in 'current flux': 2 keep one of perhaps a few gorgeous female rock star and once food servers happy here, I'll also add in, scientifically as well as even possibly philosophically. Boy oh boy Katy, if U had been more willing 2 talk with me instead of enjoying being so intimidating with me; we would have shared a lot of philosophical stuff. But that is now, all hot fudge DQ sauce underneath the bridge, or nearby the 'Pomona FAA Base', and down the way from the Abseacon DQ 'joint'; huh 'Mister Winncheat', YO??????????? So just what is continually attracting me into this non-Castaneda Hollywood-Entertainment bizz connected deal, that spans time itself, as so much of this includes stuff like Christmas tree lobby angels with magical songs sung by them 22 years later after 1972 when the wild dreaming interaction went down live with me? WOW; I sure wish that lovely Katy's pal, Mizz Hilary Clinton, would ask her hubby 2 ask her great author-pal; if he might have an answer beyond my endlessly annoying 2 so many out here I supposed, “supernaturally based junk”. Hey, Katy and Hilary, I would B more than glad 2 listen, and very open-mindedly 2!!!!!!!!!!!






I got up today, showered, dressed, and left 4 my numerous errands, most of which R due 2 not getting anywhere back last goddessdog Friday, as U all know by now whom follow the stinking rotten BOM-BLOGS or the recent ones. Many peeps seem interested in hoping all around, and I call these my bunny rabbit Blogaudians, as opposed 2 the fewer who seem 2B interested slightly more in the most recently posted blogs of Mountainpen (BOM)!!! My first stop was the local Dollar Teree Store 2 try and get a half dozen sea-salt bottles, as they don't last all that long and I am a true salt lover, 2 the point that doctors have told me that if I even major reduced my intake, it would most likely eventually come 2 eliminate my need 4 taking medications that lower me' ole' frikkin' blood pressure, YO!!!!!!!!!!!! Still, we don't live forever, and I LOVE GODDAMN SALT, and don't plan 2 quit using it, and not iodine salt, but rather that awesome and beyond quintessentially delicious SEA-SALT. I have been madly in love with the ocean ever since I first saw HER, at the age of three, in either Wildwood or Ocean City, in New Jersey; and so Y wouldn't I love the taste of HER wonderful lovely salt 4 crying out damn ass loud? In any event here I am rambling on with my true endless love 4 SEA-SALT, and it is becoming quite difficult and next 2 impossible 2 purchase there any longer, and the same amount of it at the Publix or any other food store in between double and triple the damn ass price, so 4 now, I didn't buy any since the damn Dollar Tree Store was AGAIN, out of it this moUUUUUUUUUUUrning, YO YO YO!!!! I then drove over 2 the library 2 return the book that I had taken out by the wonderful Mister Castaneda, called “The Fire From Within, along with 19 DVD's that I also borrowed the last time that I was in there. Then I drove over 2 the local Staples Office Store andtried 2 do the Warranty on my Galaxy Cellphone,and even the guy at the store couldn't make it work, so it isn't just dummy me folks, and I sort of knew that deep down all along, as well all know, mountainpen is absolutely trucking convinced that on the 15th day in August of 1986, I DIED, AND I THEN WENT 2 HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is a grouping of words that say very little, especailly 2 average Joe and Jane types the world over, who R clueless 2 the higher realities going on around us all here on this Earth-mortal-realm of physical beingness!!!!!!!! I was able 2 get a great new pair that was extremely similar 2 the old pair 4 nearly half off price, and I did not waste one penny, nor plan 2 ever again, with these worthless new-age hi-tech criminal legal thievery warranties that customers R strongly urged 2 purchase and pay their hard earned doe 4, yet when it is time 2 make good, forget it, we R all endlessly mother f****** SCREWED, YO BRO!!!!!!!!!!! I then went over a mile away from there, 2 my doctor 2 try getting 2 the bottom of something on my blood lab work papers that I need 2 take 2 the lab, and they promised 2 call me today on my Galaxy-cellphone. We'll C, but I stopped into the blood lab and talked this over 4 a minute or two with the nice fellow who runs the joint there right next 2 the PCP doctor office in the same physical building structure. I plan 2 call the BMI music union again today since they refused 2 call me on Friday and again, as was absolutely promised that they would do by the agent who referred me 2 an office that takes what I say and sends an email 2 the follow up agents who then supposedly it is their job 2 go from there. As I said, lovely Diana (Lightning) channeled with me about going into my north bedroom closet's upper shelf on the left side of that large area, and pull down a clear colored small plastic case where I had placed seven cassette tapes into and one of them was a tape that managed 2 make it down here 2 Florida with me, in a bag that I never consciously wanted 2 even bring with me & as many of U know the story 2 this; and is also Y-I was able 2 take another tape containing a telephone conversation with that wild lab-technician, and turn it into that incredible harmony music track on my 2013 recreated from 1983 song that became my 'fish song' titled “YBCO” (You'll Be Crossing Over). On this particular cassette tape is the Billy Harner 2000 SUMMER OF LOVE musical project from the great Discmakers place in Pennsauken, NJUSAESMWG. In June of 2000 I had a couple of thousand CD's made there, along with if memory is serving me correctly here, one or two hundred cassette tapes. I still have the master cassette tape with the information all on the label on it, including the date, the job number, and the other product number matching what U all C when U go up to Mister Harner's web-site and look on the product chart. I have made many CAPPED blogs now and I have colored and highlighted the pertinent things 2 show U all just what I am discussing here. If UR reading this, BMI, p[lease know that this is all absolutely correct and real, it all happened; and I will attest and swear 2 all of this in any court of law, as well as the U. S. © Office having the proof of my copyright 2 this project in the year of 2000, only I titled it as Russ Walker's Star Travelers of 1896-SJK. I had powerful personal reasons 4 my doing this, and I even blog-discussed this, and it is all yup on my many previous blogs now 4 anyone 2 read, U2, FBI, or anyone out here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not saying that anyone has criminally acted against me, merely that if a lot of sales have been generated, I simply am requesting my rightful legal royalty monies on my own copyrighted works and legal claims, 100% writers rights on the SARAH-SONG, as well as one third writers rights on one of the other nine tracks on this CD. I paid my own money 2 have this music project recorded at a place in Philadelphia called “Fresh Tracks Recording Studio” and the date that this was done was January 2, 2000, and I was there with Billy Harner and Paul Evans Pedersen. I drove both of them there in my car, paid 4 the entire project as the President of the Studio Park Records Company, Paul being the Chairman Executive or whatever this is officially called in the circles of industry and business, possibly a Chief Executive Officer (CEO), and I was the President, in this 2 man partnership, that was registered in the spring time of the year 1998, or maybe in the summer time, but it was definitely in 1988 while I was residing at Guthrie Shorts mansion at 231 Route 73 South, in lovely and illustrious Blue Anchor, NJUSAESMWG; oh awesome FBI, BMI, and anyone else out here, who just might remotely care. No, I don't say that anyone did anything wrong,merely that according 2 the GOOGLE, more than 1.8 million hits R on this exact site that is listed as BILLY HARNER 2000 SUMMER OF LOVE, and out of 1,800,000+ hits, it is hard 2 believe that a few thousand folks have not purchased a copy, and so, I am the writer as well as co-writer of two tunes on this 10-track CD and I wish 2B paid any rightful royalties that may B due 2 me, YO!!!!

Yes, after the doctor place, I just drove home!!!



WHAAAAAAAA, & END TRANSMISSION.




No comments:

Post a Comment