Friday, October 28, 2022

BLOG TWEET 2022-Q

'OKAY' as Mister J. Romano King would say it so well back in September of 1996 in great Alantic'a parallel world here known as ATLANTIC CITY, NJUSAESMWG, I have not been blocked out, but some OTAMMIT-ENEMY has reported or flagged me as you know, back on the TITLE OF 2022-O BLOG. I will prove to any of you who seriously use their brains B4 this blog ends, that this is the exact same thing happening to me as is stuff medically since I was 28 years old with my mysterious glandular condition, and yes, with the shadow government fawces allowing my persecutors to endlessly covertly harass me and wreck my life, and then the biggest parallel I will draw with this incident is the deal with the great illustrious FASCITAR, how I came to use it, how it was given to me, how important it was for me to get it and use it, and then the most important part of all, doing the whole thing totally invisibly. As I said, the CIA and the NSA would twuwee be proud of lovely Mizz Neckbites Patty Hollister that day at that Philadelphia shipping company office. For reasons that elude any rational mortal world type of an explanation, lovely Mizz Patty Hollister, the name that I knew her as back then, she wanted me to have and use this mind blowing tool of HALLS FAWCES, and was told in some way by someone or some Captain Shantner thing and for some unknown covert mysterious reason, to do a precise thing, or maybe she was even smart enough to have plotted all of this out all by herself, who can ever know these things unless one finds them out and things get proven in full detail down to the Nth degree? BUTTTT, big ass Milituforce Otammic FAWCES BUTT, and all other big butts of endless coincidental stuff oh world, TEE HEE HEE MIZZ LILLY MUNSTER of all great April 15 days of all great 2001 years; it was absolutely every bit as urgent for me to get these tapes from atop of her desk that day in the great city of brotherly-whatever back in the autumn times of the year of 1973, and it was beyond necessary to the great FAWCES, that I learn to use this mind blowing astral world TOOL. But the covertness of the ops is the discussion right now. It was also urgent to shut me up on these blogs a while ago and hence, the great CAPS-SMALLS-HACK was used insessantly, and then when I was not stopped or thwarted by that and faught ever onward against these diseased OTAMMITE'S, well, then obviously the enemies needed to PLAN-B things, right folks? What was plan "B" you ask me? well, I will spell it 4U great Blogaudians. It was {[('censorship')]}, or the attempt at it!!!! See how me' whittle life keeps endlessly working as well as FOLLOWING ENDLESSLY PREDICTABLE PATTERNS, TRENDS, AND ORGANIZED ASSAULTS, YEAR AFTER YEAR AFTER ENDLESS EMMEREFFING YEAR, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO???? Hey, let me move along now while remaining on the topic of what is allowable to be said on a blog, as well as detailing and elaborating on things that I do say and have said right along, and give you a LEEEEEEEGAL-SWORN 2B TRUTH concerning what is meant and naut just the words themselves which perhaps have been misunderstood by some individual readers of these blogs now as well as throughout the sixteen plus years of my blogging project. If I lived a couple of centuries ago or even a couple of centuries from now, as the me who I am of course, sir Mark Wayne Mohr of harassmentville, I COULD BE LEGALLY STOPPED AND EVEN PUNISHED for saying things such as spilling blood, or giving magical commands into a magical machine that only I am able to run and control, via my exact and unique voice print and the sound of non Mars candies. Yes he does exist, and he helped my mom and me move from one 'JAWSEY' APARTMENT INTO ANOTHER back in 1975. But back to me' point peeps, ol' buddy Ex-Governor K. Yes it was naut legal lovely Mizz Blake, back when witchcraft laws were on the books and being enforced. In the future in many parallel dimensions and perhaps here too, it is also naut legal to use things such as parallel event applied intentionally, or similar mystical technologies including MAP as I have abbreviated it, MAgnetic Percentage also applied against other citizens. Also using a metaphysical computer such as my MAGNETIC SOUND MACHINE first constructed and used in 1983 to do a lot more than just put enemies and or BG rip offers into cripple chairs. Hey, you may vely well naut like things said on these blogs, but I will NEVER EVER BREAK ANY LAWS, AND I WILL NEVER EVER PHYSICALLY SPILL ANY BLOOD, NOR PAY ANYONE TO BREAK ANY LAWS, AND well, you get the drift. So try and sensor me all you want to mother flower, but these sworn words tell not only on this one blog, but they tell you what I have legally sworn to and thissss lovely Mizz Erica 1983 Snakes, covers my entire 16+ years of all of me' Goddessdamn blogs, yo yo yo yo yo yo!!!!!!!! Hopefully THAT is now oudda da' way peeps, SHEEESH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 'WEEEEEEEEEE', Sir fake harmony tracks Chester!!!!!!!!!! ________________________________________________________________________________________________ Now folks, we've wasted enough time on RECENT OTAMMIC-ENEMY COIMPENSATIONS, YO!!!!!!! 'HALLS FAWCES' PLANNED MANY THINGS B4 THEY ACTUALLY REVEALED THEMSELVES INTO OUR ORDINARY MORTAL WORLD REALITY, AND ONE OF THOSE THINGS WAS A GREAT SIXTIES TELEVISION SHOW CALED "DARK SHADOWS". This entire show had many reasons for being and I am only aware of the one that pertained to me. I would never ever be so Carlky simon vane however as to believe that this was ITS ONLY FRIKKIN' PURPOSE. Still, the topic at hand is me and the show's connection with me. Now this entire show worked around a theme that was mirror imaged with names, as well as situations borderlining on the 'Aimy Louise Cooley Cicone' supernatural, and a fishing village in Maine may be miles from the great Tennessee Avenue of Atlantic city, but the endless coincidence are beyond mathematical probalities, and everyone knows it who thinks rationally. We have Victoria Callio, Sarah Callio, Bob McGuire and this is just for startes. The letters in both CALLIO and COLLINS is also beyond unmistakable. They both begin with a vowell, then have the same three letters of "LLI", and despite one being ethnically Italian and the other naut Mizz Blake, it still defies ordinary non coincidental stuff. Two Sarah ghosts is beyond major, same ages when this both began in the very middle sixties too. Also let us naut forget birthdates, mine and my dads, matching Quentin Collins' day of a death prediction and then Paul Stoddard's cult due date where he had to have his lovely daughter Carolyn sacrificed to the cult in exchange for a financial blessing for twenty years, a time term known astrally as a BRIPER, or a BRIGGBASE-PERIOD, and very powerful to the great real actual LAMBRIGGER ASTRAL CULT, and yes, this has nothing whatsoever to do with a place on the mortal world across the pond, Mister Marcucci ol' pal, called Lambrigg, England. Some few things really can be a coincidence, or can they be? We can get more into that stuff at later times on later blogs, folks. But just wht did this great show mirror image these things with me and mirror image Atlantic City in New Jersey when the town that it was taking place in was the fictionally created fishing village of all non-greedy fishermen, called Collinsport, Maine? Well B4 you go on with this I will site that I lived at those middle sixties times in a town called Westmont in Jawsey, and right next to that town to the west was COLLINGSWOOD. Who wants to give me a break here? Still, we are only discussing the reasons that HALLS FAWCES was doing this mirror image thing. Also, what else were these magical subatomic forces into and doing besides this Dark Shadows TV-SHOW and AC-NJ-USA? Coming to my mind right now is a quick list and we'll now discuss the monster-TOP THREE of this wild list: First is of course the Atlantic city Dark Shadows parallel. Second is the new age nineties right directly after the great PINK GODDESS SCYLLA 'SJK' physically left our green-brown EARTH. Third we have my wild and unfathomable medical glandular condition that came on me seven years before the great ninety year came in and the world turned another one of those famous PAT ROBERTSON RPL-1980 CORNERSTONES. but this medical condition deal was beyond any Twilight Zone TV-SHOW on its best frikkin' glittering edited day!!!!!!! Doctors refused to help me ever get the root of what was causing it, and I know fully well that they could have. The whole thing was a powerful mother flagging set up. It was all to get me slowly maneuvered back into FAMILY NIGHTMARES HAUNTING MY PAST, but in ways way too strange for humanity to ever twuwee honestly grasp, making me appear to be an insane crack pot just for attempting to try and solve the damn issue BRO!!!!!!!!!!! Despite the modern day internet showing me that there are indeed both cures, and ways to solve "my problem MISSES MOHR-1984", I was and still am to this very day, unable to do jack squat. There are many things such as goiter and Graves disease and many things that I've researched online for a decade or more now that explain all of my symptoms of excruciating misery, and yet not one doctor is ever willing to explore them and thereby help to alleviate my suffering. My entire life was ruined because of this, and then all of the harassment was just an extra hellish ingredient on top of that already ton of misery that I have had to endure and suffer through ever since I've been 28 and a half years of emmereffing age. If this is naut all part of some supernatural conspiract that is every bit as HUUUUUUUUUGE as the Dark Shadows-10SC Avenue reflection, then simply put, I don't effing know what the dog-stink could be people. Some fawce out here wanted me to get and use the FASCITAR in 1973, and it worked. I did. And life went beyond whacky as a result. Then came the medical problems and the great wild unfathomable family connections with the entire mess that was originated straight from from DOGTOWN. Then csame the death of SJK SCYLLA, and the John the Baptist activation of my daughter, and yes world, that of course is only me' opinion, but I have a right to my opinions, just not to my facts. When I tell you it is fact, then it is fact. I admit that these are my opinions, and yes lovely Mizz MD, I'm entitled to them, but shouting cosmos gods out here, gimme' a bwake willya' MD, Mashell Daniels, the initials of MEDICAL stuff. How many co-ink-eee-dinks can you all continuosly tolerate and twuwee believe in? What are you all, daft for crissing out loud. By the way crissing out loud is a Morianity expression that I'll be using from time to time. It combines crissake, cursing, and crying out loud, all into one quick combo, yo yo yo yo yo yo yo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For those who do not like what they read, I have told you the same thing that I tell helpless adults who seemingly are too weak to grab a remote control in their homes and switch a television channel when they don't like something on their TV screen. "Change the damn blannel", or BLOG-CHANNEL. I mean really folks, you don't have to agree or like my true words, and when you don't then that is what the "NEXT-BLOG" buttons are for, right, yo??????????? ___________________________________________________________________________________________ I am naut allowed 2B anything BUTT isolated, and me' great teacher from COOLEY HALL, Mister David Leigh Smith recognized this way back in the days of Halloween of 1970. This was the teacher at my special-ed school after Mister Marcucci the previouys year, yo yo yo yo yo yo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He saw some amazing things way back then, and we won't even get into one way mirrors used in the classroom or not-too-happy wisher Doctor Garrigan from the office next door, naut right now, that can wait for later emmereffing bwogs fwolks. Back to the isolation topic for now. I am siting the incident of just yesterday when I had returned from the Vero Beach Best Buy Store and was parking in me' dwiveway, Sir Elmer Fwuuud. The skies had been unusually quiet, completely dead, and without any help from Roseann Delaney's or Barnabas Collin's, or their lovely creeking cauffins. But as soon as I got out of my car and began speaking to one of me' nabes to the west of me' twailor Mister Fwuuuddd sir, POW, planes came out of literally nowhere and began buzzing all around me and it went on the entire time that I was talking to someone who I;ll call for sake of Dragnet TV-Shows and altered names for the protection of the innocent, Nora. I was telling Nora how the world has gone to the dogs and then some, as the prices for total junk at the store, is beyond absurd and ludicris. You can spend a grand for total junk laptops with tiny little screens, I mean gimme' a bweak folks. She has peeps in her family who are in the computer bizz and now I am all set. They will get me a nice LT system with an already installed Office 360 or some similar thing, a high def connection plug to go right into me;' ROKU Smart-TV or me' landlord's weelwee, and when I have all of this it will work directly off of me' Comcast-WIFI system. I finally got all my stuff worked out with them, including a new Galaxy smart phone that works weelwee friggin' beautifully. I do not have to pay a cent for any of it other than for a thirty dollar fee for the phone and now all the payments are paid by a program called Internet-Essentials. This is for poor folks on Medicaid. THe crap finally all went through, yo. I went through total DOGTOWN but finally it was all damn ass worth it, yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now when I get the LT through Nora's peeps, for a buck or so rather than eight times that much for total junk at the store, I can blog from home and no longer need to come out to the library four times a damn ass week folks!!!!!!!!!!! Every time anything works out for me in the smallest way, planes come out of nowhere, LITERALLY, and assault me. It is the most incredible shit eating thing that is going down in the entire world, and no one believes me, and that is the most powerfully awesome and disturbing part of the entire emmereffing nightmare!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shit that all of you just take for granted every day of your lives out there, I have to effing work five times harder than any of you just to hopefully get one fifth of what other peeps get. But even all of you are in a similar boat and most of you are beyond absolutely freaking clueless about it. It all goes right over your heads like the damn air. This world is not coming to an end kind peeps out here, IT ALREADY HAS ENDED. It's just like watching an hour hand on any small clock or wristwatch. You cannot ever see it move, but stare at it and it does move. Watch it for an hour or half a day, it really moves around that dial, yet WE CANNOT SEE IT HAPPEN. This is called GRADUALISM, and it is a real power that can indeed be used by powerful folks, and is being used, and the world changed in these tiny degrees since the days of Reagan, and I seem to be th eonly human that was ever able to literally actually see it go down, Mister joe Sivo and Mister James Tiberious Burr. The good life in America that I fully remember IS NOW 100% TOTALLY GONE FOREVER peeps, and you're all clueless. Am I wrong gameplayer Wesley TNG-Star Trek Crusher? Maybe peeps who are aware of the 'SPACE-TIME-MIND' truths, such as me and you and Kazinski, and Roddenberry; also can see these fantastic gradualism degrees. Who can ever freaking know such things? The man who can travel through time, with or without any loving carpenters or GREEDY FISHERMEN of Galilee, huh world and huh great mighty Copyright Office of yellow-sheeted strokes and heart attakcs????????????? I didn't mean to upset the great head Librarian of Congress late in the year of 2007. I just did what the damn copyright form told me to do. I follow rules, laws, instructions, and to quote Barnabas Collins perfectly from 1968, "If one values social acceptance, we must do this", and hey Barny, I try weelwee frikkin' hard to do this, and yet no matter what I do, they all go away, huh lovely Lightning, and Lightning in human form too??????????? Who would ever believe my wild and true tale straight out from beyond the gates of Dogtown? It's no different than trying to make any of you see how patriot frikkin' blood was spilled on many numerous fdamn battlefields a quarter millennium ago to get rid of ROYAL CONTROL, and now we no longer have King George but rather, we now have and think nothing of it, somewhere between 300 and 1200 kings and queens all over America living in Kar-TRASH-ian mansions rather than old style palaces, and telling all of us what to do, what to think, and how to love!!! You are all so damn blind it makes me totally ill and angry times ten to the power of a mack truck, Mizz Mashell Daniels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ___________________________________________________________________________________________ Dave Roth had a theory and I used to think he was completely mad for his idea. I know longer do. I now call it the DARFEE Theory. Dave Roth's Favors by the Enemies Theory when abbreviated becomes DARFEE. During an ICPE-APE MAP-CRAP ATTACK on Labor Day when a black out for the second time went down in my area, we all were outside in the area talking, the nabes and me, and I met several peeps then and now this has helped me with my blogs. Dave used to insist that many times, indirectly of course, our OTAMM enemies were actually performing FAVORS FOR US, whether they liked it or naut. I had a HUUUUUGE struggle getting the free internet service, but I have it now and the only thing stopping me from blogging at home was getting an affordable system to do it on. Well, problem solved, and all thanks to the damn enemie, SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Mister Arthur Crane sir, HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know that I'll always need to struggle many times harder than other peeps do, to get even less of what they get and expect, BUTTTTTTTTTTTTT lovely muscles-Monique Mahm, IT'S WORTH IT IN THE DAMN END, YO!!! It's a reality I am forced to live with and endure, right Mister 1977 Mars McGinty, kind sir?????????? It is just part of the great truth, you all know it, the 'SO-SO-HC-PH'. PH stands for perpetual hellishness of course, and Mizz Blake, it most certainly does naut stand for lovely Patricia Hollister Neckbites Howard. Peeps, let's squalk a minute or so about beautiful lovely Patty. She came twice in the summer of 1969 to that wonderful America's Playfround, AKA Atlantic City. There was a powerhouse reason that I confused a date that was two weeks apart on the first visit to Ziggy's jetty at Schiff's Central Pier. When I moved into where I now live, something happened that is beyond a mind blow. You won't believe me and I will tell it to the world anyway, yo BRAH. I found deep in a recessed area of my car, something that somehow slipped way down in a place that would most likely never have been found other than for the fact that I had to have my mechanic remove something and there it was, somehow accidentally slipped down in an inconceivable way in an area between me' trunk and me' back seat. This was a regular mailing envelope that contained some papers that I had placed there just temporarily whilke I was living back at Jenny's trailor park and shortly B4 my move in with the great KING-TAWF FAMILY OF DOGTOWN. I as you know was early into blogging and was on an original blog with a blogging address of drunkenhive on blogger dot com. You of course can access it any time on many countless links that I poseted right here on these many years of blogs since the start of the 2012 year. You cannot miss these links, I posted them hunbdreds of times almost daily and definitely not a week went by where I didn't post up the links to them. But in this envelope I was keeping some information tha ti may have eventualkly decided to discuss and never did and got somehow taken to my car during the move and in a bag or a tote, the envelope got literally lost between the cracks as the old expression goes that we have all heard of countless times. I had been told my daughter's birthday over the phone by the local town library just the week B4, and I had some photos of Patty and Merry from 1975. I had lots of them in a black attachey case, but that is now gone forever. But in this one was a photograph and also a paper note to myself, for blogging purposes of course. On this note I showed how one day in late June, the last Saturday in the month, Patty had come down to the CentralPier and I had mentally confused an incident the following year when I accidentally hit my head on a concrete beam, with an incident from late July or early August where this same charachter came back and was talking to Ziggy and his friends about a place called Washington Heights in New York City. Many things were talked about and then along came a young girl about age twenty-five or so who joined in the talk and who I'd never seen B4, and I was there every single Saturday and Sunday in the summer of 1969. Long story cut real short, I had realized that I had confused some things and some dates,m and in this blog-note to myself, I said that until I can clearly remember stuff, I should not blog it., TRhen on a conscious level of mind, I totally forgot all of this, as my life went to hell with the King abduction beginning shortly thereafter on the night of the eleventh of July in 2008, as you all know the story real damn well, or GODDESSDAMN SHOULD ANIWHO, YO!!!!!!!!!!!! But I suddenly after moving into to where I'm living right now, and reading the blog-notes over carefully, remembered that it was not the night of the fifth of July but it was Saturday around three in the afternoon on the 28th day of June, that Patty threw me underneath the pier, oh mighty sir Billy Harner, and yes, that was my summer of love, 31 years earlier, kind sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This prompted me to do the fire song, mister Glenn, and I am no goddamn fagot, ol' buddy!!!!!!!!! DEAL WITH IT, Mister WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! _____________________________________________________________________________________________ People, my life has no mortal world true explanations, it just doesn't, so deal with it, Dick wolf sir, deal with it. Why did Mister Glenn insist I am gay because I wrote a song for a female vocalist to sing? Some songs are written by the songwriter for a particular gender-artist to sing and so the damn lyrical content conforms to that. But he kept insisting that I am gay for absolutely no reason. I have no problems with gays or anything gay related, that is until peoplke insist for no good reason, THAT I AM GODDAMN GAY. I am naut gay, Mizz Blake. I wanted and fantasized that someday lovely Patty might sing that song for me, titled 'BURN WITH FIRE', and yes, with or without any glittering lights or any blocked out sounds, or endlessly coincidental great movies. So whether anyone wishes to teach me great NEO-HO chants, show me how to prepare wild green magical veggy combos, or covertly get my mom to bring me tapes from a magical school much like Cooley Hall, leading me to the FASCITAR, well, things happen, you know, shit, stuff, bizz-parts, all of it,and dogs and doghouses too I suppose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Still 39 weeks right to the day from June 27 until the following March electrical, huh? Wanna' gimme' a break lads and lassies out there??????????????????????????? Let us talk some more on giving me a break with peeps trying to shut these blogs up. If someone out here who is legitimately concerned that I am a danger or a threat to anyone, hey, leave a comment, or call me at 772-708-3607, and like an adult, show me where you think I am crossing any red lines; and maybe we can discuss things like grown up people. If not, well, go to Dogtown. I mean really. Don't you see whoever did that to me, [YOU'RE JUST PROVING MY BLOG IS ALL TRUE]. So thank you. I mean come on, you have to see it, yo. I accuse lovely Patty of covertly getting me to do something back in 1973. Then a half century later practically to the very day, 49 years yo, pow, you flag my blog. but it is all done mysteriously and covertly, no true clear cut reason telling me exactly what you think I said wrong so hat it allows me to make corrections for future postings. don't UC my loogic here? Are you really that dense? Now let us also further examine an unmistable and brand new co-ink-eee-dink peeps. I have recentlky been telling you of my great recent revelation with the 1969 asterisk, and we all know that in modern times, this is used as a BLEEP-OUT or a sensorship, right? I mean show me how I amwrong and I'll listen, but if you leave a dorky message that will not clearly answer my querry, I won't read past the dorkiness, just as if anyone calls me and acts stupid, I'll hang upo on you B4U can say Jack Halloween dorko!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ___________________________________________________________________________________________________ I went up on the generalized Blogger page, after seeing the red flag on my blog on chapter title 2022-O. It is as generic as you can get, listing all possible types oif non allowable crap. Well, I am not making a sex blog, so that is not the problem. Maybe someone doesn't like my saying blood will get spilled. hopefully I have properly addressed the issue now. All blogs ever written, no threats of any actualk physical junk are implied or given, ever. But no one can stop me from using electronic metaphysical (witchcraft) now can they, not in this time period? If I was in the year 1685 or 2272, well, that is a whole othe rmatter, but in 2022 yo, I can do whatever I want and none of you out here can stop me. It breaks absolutely NO FRIKKIN' LAWS, and unless I break a law, you can't do whoopie-diddly, yo yo yo yo yo yo McNulty sir, so AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOOOOOO WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, Sirs Arthur Crane and Magic Harmonyboy Fake Chester. A child can see that powerful enemies, including my own kid; can indeed endlessly make my life a living burning nightmare hell. Oh well, so what's to do, Mister Jack TZ Klugman and Pip?????????????? Patty, if you are out there and alive, please tell our kid to stop doing these horrible things. I wish her only the best, and STILL, Misyter lottery number pink-sheers Briscoe sir, I have come to a decision. I have taken her out of the will an dwill not be leaving her the treasure charts. not after her assault on me since these damn ass covid days of hellishness, and most definitely NAUT MIZZ BLAKE, "BETTER DAYS". The prophet of emmereffing nothing strikes again, yo yo yo yo yo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WEEEEEEEEEE FAKECHESTER!!!!!!!!!! So the good news is that my blogs will not actually be stopped, just flagged when the red lines get blurred/crossed over, huh all great medical vocoder machines everywhere out there????????? ___________________________________________________________________________________________________ **************************END TRANSMISSION FWOLKS and Elmer****************

No comments:

Post a Comment