Wednesday, October 26, 2022

BLOG TWEET 2022-P

Good day world, and has life gone to the dogs, without any assitence whatsoever from Mister (L&O) Danny Miller. It seems another non-copyright FLAG is up on my recent whittle blog, me' folks. Naut being an avid user or understander of internet procedure, I wish someone would comment and tell me exactly what I said that was FLAGGED. If I am never told what NAUT to do, lovely Mizz phone company 1983 Blake, then how can I know, but I'll bet one thing peeps. It is okay for my daughter to attack me and get me to have to move out of a place where I had been relatively okay in for a decade, but let me do one little thing back to her by telling a few too many things, and POWZY-POWZY-POWZY, huh Chester sir and Paul and other great old time rock and rollers from the sixties. As said, it may have been the copyright stuff and the great guard question of numbers matching minors becomming adults, well, to serve and die yes, yet not to drink, sounds real fair, huh? BUTTT then ain't that the vely topic we're on right now folks, like WOW?????????? _______________________________________________________________________________________________________ Well, I do naut know which it was, Mister Steve Walgreens Parks sir, but I will meet you at the same dog walking non-Danny Miller place next Tuesday, and I would go right now but I may have already missed you, oh wait a minute, I know I did, it is naut Tuesday, it's freaking Wednesday yo. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-BIT FWUUUUUD Sir Elmer. Yes, please be there in the moUUUUUUUUUUUUUrning as I will be there at half past frikkin' eight and I'll stay until noon. Last time I was there that long, the county citizens patrol truck parked right where I was and guys with binocs were watching me, they didn't know that I saw that, BUTT I DID, YO. Well, it may be because of the music or it may be because of the over telling of thingls like magical guardhouses and word programs, but let me see if this gets flagged when I simply say that there must weelwee be something to what I said on me' last blog, and there must be some real hidden stuff going on, so if I am being flagged, well people, quit thinking I am some lunatic whack job who is just making up a lot of sick ass shamonga vonga, okay Mister Dogroof King sir of 1997????? Until I go up on the blog later, I now have to change the plans to what I was going to get way more seriously into here on this one as I don't need to waste my time and then be blocked out. Hey Tom Glenn if you are alive and out there or anyone can get this message to you, I paid you for your service and the world knows this is true. I don't know if I am being internet-censored for talking about musical stuff or titles, but if it is titles, it was naut 2005 but rather in 2007, and I realized that after getting home a few days ago back last Saturday, and with or without magical extras out there in the multidemensional cosmos making signs and warnings of a special and non biblical nature to me back in middle mother friggin' December of 1969. Yes, I am aware that keyboard asterisks have only five points and naut six, but it still is the same deal, and we all know it. Yes, I said something or did something in 2005, and it ended up mistakenly coming out in ways that made my musical project title say "SAME TITLE", but what did this have to do with two years in the future right to the damn day on two following DEVIL-DAYS (10/31) days? You'll never know the HUUUUUGE deal Mister Sanders Sir, that the examiner made when she called me in the end of the 2007 year sometime in responce to my copyright registration sent a short while back, concerning only ONE PARTICULAR SONG OUT OF TWO DOZEN OR SO SONGS ON THE COLLECTION-PROJECT, and that being the song called, all great Treasure Coast of the future car dealership advertisers everywhere, "SHE'S SARAH STACEY", and I caught your little message. The examiner seemed to put it all together two, I could just tell that something HUUUUUUGE was goddamn up when we began speaking over the damn phone that day. By the way I have naut been doood or whatever for three dozen years by these monster enemies out here. I have been totally emmereffen' DOGGED, yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sahwee for the PBHA or Prior-Blogging HACK or ERROR, a code I used quite frequently back in the early years of these blogs, while I was residing in Jersey peeps. Now the reason for Monday's HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE gain in the pinkgeedamn Dow Jones Stock Market Wall Street system, and as you all know only too well, major ICPE-APE-MAP-CRAP was used. I was literally emmereffing assaulted over the telephone when I was speaking to an agent for the LIFELINE service for poor people. I was treated like BonJovi's Store High In Transport for merely asking a few questions on a letter they sent me when they rejected my application for internet service, as you know, I have been targeted 2B totally screwed with. You will naut be given more infor on this for right now my good blogaudians, you do naut need to have it. My dad taught me as a retired US Navy man that we get told only what we need to know, sort of what Admiral Perry said to me on the phone one day late in 1988 or maybe early middle year. I asked him some little thing and his responce to me, and this was B4 he was an Admiral and merely was at some lower rank working at the great magical FAA of Pomona, NJUSAESMWG, and he said to me, "Mister Mohr, what you see and read in the papers, we see and read in the papers". Except for whether he said papers or the newspaper, that is 100% emmereffen' verbatim. I misspoke and said dad, rather than Uncle, in so far as lovely Dairy Queen Abseacxon, KATY, a decade into the non same-title future!!!!!!!!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FAKE CHESTER HARMONIES. How much now is gonna' start being flagged is anyone's guess, and I will if needed, find out details of why, and then contact the ACLU and see just what the laws say I can say and what I can't, and then have them DIRECTLY CONTACT THE WEBSITES such as now, BLOGGER DOT COM. I doo not want to break rules or laws, and was under a damn assumption that basic freedom of sppech was allowed. I am slowly moving towards becomming a TRUMPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I may hate the man and yet begin to love a lot of shit he stands for, such as effing F-R-E-E-D-O-M!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I do not know what I am being flagged for, but it most likely is not the music but the damn question on a form. Hey, I need someone to frikkin' call me up from the government or have the frikkin' FBI come to my door, and then JUST TELL ME WHAT NOT TO SAY OR DO, and I'll cooperate, but this is not fair. Either my kid or someone in the damn music world, has destroyed the better part of my life, and I should have enough freedom in America to tell all the things that have legitimately and honestly BEEN DONE TO ME, AND ARE STILL PRESENTLY BEING DONE TO ME, ON AN ENDLESS BASIS OF 24-7-365.2422, YO BRAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I cannot, then believe this emmereffing world: I am going to walk into an American civil Libertis Office or go to some lawyer and find out why this unfair and unever BJ-shit is allowed to be done to me, as it CANNOT BE LEGAL, or to quote Sir TRUMP, "LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGAL"!!! This is not right and I am begging you to be at the paerk in six days, we will get our lawsuit started, I will pay the 5,000 as we need to get this crapola stopped once and for all, if I have to live underneath a damn bridge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ______________________________________________________________________________________________ For those who refuse that I really am behind Billy's 2000 summer project, I will tell you how to try and prove me wrong and so you can then become an honorary member of the Clarence Harris Disprovers 1998 Club of America, AKA the CHDCA-1998. Pronounce it CHIDKA and then go chew on it and enjoy the regurgitation. All you need to do is go up on the Summer of Love 2000 BH site and order the CD. When you get it, number 10 on the track will prove it is really my SARAH song and that all I say and claim is true blue, lovely Emmy Amy Louise Cooley!!!!!!!!!! Queen of Blue my cupcakes, Mister frikkin' Incollinco Harbor Eggs!!!!!!!!!!!!! For all GW fans and fans of good behavior Mizz Hewitt, as well as Sarah-Sandy's everywhere, there really are Santa Clauses, numer ten tracks, and real live ASTRAL PLANE CURSES at any number!!!!!!!!! I'll try to be a good boy now, lovely Lightning DEEZA and lovely JLH!!!!!!!!!!!! Let us see if this is flagged now. Until I know what if off limites to say, Mister Blogger Dotcomowners, how can I know? Can you know crap that you don't know, Mister Mark Sucka Berg??????????????? I won't lie world. I will b eleaving this country within a very short time, AND I WILL NAUT EVER BE COMING BACK. I would much rather die in some foreign place than to go on like this until I eventually fall completely apart and die. But in case the music and copyright deal is behind the most recent problem, this weelwee frikkin' limits what I wanted to say on this blog today peeps. I will say this and hope it goes through. That number is beyond powerful. Forget test questions. How about years of the 20th frikkin' century? how about wild Voorhees apartment unit number first-halves, Mister Cashew and all non MARK WAYNE MOHR nuts out there? THE CAPS-SMALLS HACK has started up, gee I wonder who that could be, yeah right, like I weelwee freaking have to guess for crissing out loud? How about the number itself? It is another THREE-DIVISIBLE-NUMBER, am I WROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG oh lovely shampoo ad-girl of WHAT YEAR oh shouting endlessly Mister cosmos? Wanna see if this gets flagged by the enemies, oh world. Ever wonder about the roulette layout, in its great nuclear tri-groupings? BUTT, big ass one MO, here is a bigger and definitely HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGER deal to that. Tesla and his great 27 and 33 numbers, as in three to the power of three being 27, and then comes nine-eleven day of NYNY terror. Maybe if I discuss that day it gets flagged now, no freedom at all here, right folks? Let us see if it passes through the filters. What is 27 divided by 3? What is 33 divided by 3? Talk about bowel movement on wheels, crooked real estate investors who drive these German Bravarion Motor Works Beemer-cars, and twuwee magical numerations, and being endlessly messed with by this powerful new age American Mob-Wall Street force known as ADVERTISEMENT AND PROMOTION GODS? Who out here any longer still has either a valid argument for me being a nut case maker upper of wild tales and lying stories, or thinks I am too much into persecution complexes and in need of a lot of psychotropes? We can get on that topic any time you want, because there is no rational ratio hacks reason, flag-flag-flag, for Doctor Teengirl Doogie knowing all about medical things that doctors barely understood, or kids in middle school able to give fantastic clear driving directions to future vocoder BJ-Avalon studio machines? If I say "Gimme' a bwake" as loud as I'd weewee frikkin' luv to shout it right now, they'd hear me in neighboring emmereffing counties, yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo BREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ________________________________________________________________________________________________ You do not have a one percent clue what I have been through in me' attempts to get internet service at home. Not only problems with getting it, but problems with peeps who can become TAWF overpowered and make me at one p0oint wish that I never even had taken my trash out that night and run into anyone. This is why I stay to myself in beautiful emmereffing isolation. If I try to do anything or engage in anything, just like back in frikkin' New Jersey with the mighty TAWF-KING-CLAN, pow, I get wiped out and destroyed at the damn speed of light. You all know my hell and my curse is real, and then on top of that, I seemingly am unable to leave the planet. you all know I have told how nine or ten times now, I HAVE DIED, and yet Mister 1408 Highland Avenue Mister McCloud of 1984 and all YYYY-JIMMIE-YYYY's out here; have I really ever died? The most recent time was when Diana woke me up out of this. My porch was burned up, my phone and caller-ID box were totally fried and smiking, and I was holding the land-line phone and saying to Lightning, "I love you and I need you BABY BLOND". The next thing that I knew was being in Ricktown Manor, a place where on the Astral Plane (Timeless-Purgatory), this HUUUUUUUUUUUUGE home at one far end of it, has a great wing attached to it, and here in waking world, that wing is COLINWOOD of the DARK SHADOWS SHOW. Laugh all you want, you were most likey laughing at may things I've told, and once you check it out, you ain't emmereffing laughing at me any more, RU YO????????? Diana was shgowing me something in a gigantic closet that attaches our fave bedroom in the entire house. She has millions of beautiful shoes, bows and arrows, dresses, you name it. This lympian goddess has long bright yellow hair that comes down from 75 inches to her knees, and long long lovely eyes like nothing any human can even begin to fathom. She told me "that I have to go back because someone is hacking into the photon wall, and making a new me again. All things on this caporial physical plane is nthing but waves and particles and your brain creates this illusion for all of us. Ask any top science professor at your nearest university and they will tell you that I am telling this to you straight and honest here, peeps. If little magical particles were naut whizzing around inside of your skullbones folks, you as the human you think that you are would simply naut be here anymore, the real you of course is always in a timeless damn purgatory. So I ended up after she said what she said to me, right outside of this closet in our home, just suddenly holding a burned out telephone in me' hand and back at Mizz Jenny Plageman's trailer park, the Mullica mobil Manor. Just as if nothing had ever happened, boom, but, the porch was burned, the caller-ID Box and phone were fried, and I was in perfect condition, AGAIN, Mister Duncan Mick Cloud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am getting awfully damn sick of this endless hell so would you please come over and decapitate me B4I totally lose it, yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TANKS-BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The air assault today is fairly bad, and Monday was super botbar. I am just about to frikkin' crossover out of the thirties and move into those monstrous horrendous forties for MPB for 10-2022 (Magnetic Percentage for Botbar). At my age verses back in the days when this began in the middle eighties, you can double these numbers. Mister Crane Sir, SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO today, a 40% MPB feels as horrendous as 80% would feel back in the eighties, so this should reflect some idea of how my hellishness is working as time endlessly moves along YO! Last month, September of 2022 closed out on the 30th day at a 43% MPB. This is like 86% felt back half my physical life-age ago in 1986, do the damn math folks. I will be 68 goddamn years old on 12-04, and this is beyond WEEEEEDEEEEKAWUSS, Mister 1967 Kaiter Sir, yo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! _________________________________________________________________________________________________ Until I check out what is being flagged, I am wasting my time doing any more blogging, so until we get this SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT straightened out peeps, let me leave my whittle message for my Austrian pla, Mister A.S. I NOW TERMINATE, and yessir Arnie, "I'LL B BAUUCCHHKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment