Tuesday, October 11, 2022

BLOG TWEET 2022-J

My air siege backed off on Sunday but was extremely bad last Mon-Sat, and is fairly bad today this following Tuesdayt, some chemtrailing and lots of nasty low private bird scum. They never leave me the fucking hell alone. All of this damn death siege is not what it appears 2B however. What separates me from so many 'crazies' out here who make similar claims, is that I have complete fucking awareness to the fact that most of my HELLISHNESS comes from a HIGHER SOURCE above this human plane of existence. These fucking things are NAUT being done to me simply because many of me' human citizens have some unexplainable personal hatred towards me, but rather it comes directly from left spinning sub-atomic energies that really do indeed CONTROL PEOPLE AS WELL AS OTHER THINGS SUCH AS ANIMALS AND WEATHER AND MACHINES just for starters, and despite this being invisible and audible for the most part, it is totally real and has devestating effects. These things really do control and operate through people, and the human race denies it when I say it yet every Sunday they get up and go to their churches and read from BIBLES, and in those BIBLES it says as plain and clear as day, that "We do not wrestle (fight) against flesh and blood, but rather against invisible armies, principalities and powers and spiritual wickedness in high places". Jesus said that 2,000 years ago, and it's right there in our mother fucking bibles to read and see for ourselves, so screw taking my word for it! Hey world, if I claimed that all these words in all these blogs since January of 2006 was all real and true and just by itself with absolutely no ourside or (beyond this world interference), then I would be truly a nut job sike case. Why would all of this shit have happened for crissake, YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY JIMMIE, YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY? _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ I make a boo-boo-error on a previous blog me' peeps, YO. I kept saying (COUNTER, when I meant to type in (CANCEL). In my sixties days a half century plus ago, the hippies were called the COUNTER-CULTURE, and me' whittle mother fucking mind got a wee bit temporarily confused, so-sahwee. You'd all have trouble thinking straight as well if some invisible HALL'S FAWCE was fucking cunt lapping screwing with you 24-7-365-24219. Another error, the speed of light squared is not quite as fast as I typed in B4, it is just over 450 quadrillion miles per hour, I may have said 600. It is a little bit under half a quintillion. Every three zeros is another 'illion', mill-bill-trill-quadr-quint. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, sir Chester-Frank and Paul Evans Pedersen. If you are out there and alive, gimme' a jingle, YO. I only answer calls with I-D numbers on the box, and I hang up on spoofers and crooks. (772) 708-3607. ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ I've learned that we need to have great respect for what professional-gamblers call LUCK ROLLS. All things for all people, go on these luck rolls of up and down. You weelwee don't need to be a resident of Vegas, NVUSAESMWG (Nevada, United States of America, Earth, Sol, Milky Way Galaxy), nor a member of the Winn family, to come to this power house revelation and realize the truth in discovering this fact in all of our damn lives. I ain't saying that it's some easy ass thing to actually pick tops and bottoms, but all things do endlessly move in channels of eternal fluctuation. The universe endlessly is in a flux between two opposing bi-polar points, while simultaneously is in a continuous attempt to seek and find a perfectly balanced equalization and parity. Any thinking person can see that as clearly as they can see their hand. Can we with varying degrees of success at least make an attempt at measuring these up-down movements? YESSIR world, a resounding yes. I learned how to do this at the same apartment building in 1985 that I also lived at in another unit in 1994 when a giant cop named Comey came over to tell my mom and me that our relatives in Fort Lauderdale died, a place known as Highview of Williamstown. I called this method of measurement the SO-NON-ART/CO-NON-ART. ART stands for Accuracy Rating Test. SO stands for SAME-ODDS while CO stands for COMBINED ODDS. There is indeed a way to have simple playing-cards answer all of life's questions that we all have, and to use the old world expression, "divination", relying on a mathematical methodology rather than absolute gravitation. Why would I want to rely on the Singularity when I know IT means me not a lot of good based on nearly seven decades of personal experience? Sure the Singularity knows all and is all and alkl the is or could ever be does indeed spring forth from IT. I don't deny that fucking shit for minute one! But a system that weeds out the hyperspace equation and causes the fawces to give answers based on white-matter and black-matter space can tell me how to do anything, and with far above normal 50-50 accuracy. The only problem I learned is that being the CHOSEN HUNTINGTON, nothing ever works when LAWTRON FAWCES endlessly continue to fuck shit up for me like some programmed sixth dimensional computer fucking software program. So many of you can indeed emply things I tell about, and just because I cannot, Y--O--U------C--A--N!!!!!!!! When I did this testing in 1985 at my Highview apartment, I was way too fucking stupid to use it, and originally what led up to these tests was my electonic-metaphysical computer, MAGNESONIC. I originally did tests on that B4 using playing-card decks. Random generation of numbers is behind things that are way too powerful to get into right now, but a quick lesson here is that the electron WILL interfere with randomization, but ONLY IF A CERTAIN RULE IS APPLIED, and that lovely Mizz Luciesnakes-AMC of 1983, is THISSSSSSSSSSS: You cannot use simple codes such as letter-number transpositions. DIANA (the electron), won't respond to this. But SHE does respond to multiple pre-sentence structures and the sentences that come out are always non-random and make perfect sense with what we are talking to HER about. If you think about it, how many things do we really say to each other? If we just make up a thousand pre-sentence codes, SHE never talks in random to us if we teach HER the number to sentence code structure. When the towers of Manhattan fell, ask any scientist who knows these things, and they'll tell you that random numbers of nines and ones were coming out in major preponderances right B4 the terrorist shit 'went down', Mister Joe RPL-1980 Sivo. I challenge any lab tester or experimenter to prove me wrong. DIANA loves to talk to the hyman race, but only if we do it HER WAY, FRANKIE SIR, so please, don't piss on my floor Mister Sinatra! TANKS----B----O----O----M!!!! ______________________________________________________________________________ Recently DISDEE and Mortimer Mortino are on real power-house 'WINN-ROLLS' for fucking with me. Just B4 coming here 2 the library today, DISDEE the (Disappearing Demon Entity) as I call this annoying little fucking ass impish bitch, made me lose one of me' fucking cunt lapping ear plugs. I have lots of pairs of them but it still fucking annoyed me. And the damn ass death angel goes without even saying, yo. Another annoyance and unplesantness for the past year or so now is MAJOR FUCKING NIGHTMARES me' peeps, yo BRO!!!!!!! The other thing I wish to get into today is the major experience I had in 1986 that seemed to last for 152 days and nights and that all took place in one seven hour sleep cycle on the night of August 15th, 1986. A year or two later after the start of the new television show called "Star Trek, The Next Generation", there was an episode where Captain Picard while on the bridge of the Starship Enterprise, was somehow connected to an alien probe that came outside of the ship and beamed a signal into his mind. In the space of twenty-five minutes, he seemed to live an entire lifetime on a planet long gone extinct after their sun wore out. He however really believed he had been there, had a wife and family there, and lived an entire life there on this "RUSSICAN PLANET". I know that the idea came from my 1986 trip to that alternate world and my life there with my family and as the successful entrepreneiur of a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE land management company called "STARBURN-ODC". A coinidence this damn big is just too much for anyone to ask me to believe, yo BRRRRRRRRRRRR. But there is so much more to all of this. Now life never altered after that for the fictional charachter Captain Picard on the 'ST-TNG' show, as it most certainly did for poor pitiful non-Ronstadt whittle me, fwolks, and Elmer. And that was a probe while my trip was a DREAM. And what exactly does the added letter of "C" in the otherwise word of RUSSIA fit into all of this? Well, why does Russia and the later to be invaded neighbor of theirs, Ukraine, appear 2B my two largest view-countries back in the days when my distant-cuzz Trunpie first got into the White House? Just how does all this fucking shit fit together, with or without magical switched cupcakes, magical schools in great Jersey cities and maybe LI-NY cities too, and also, LAB-TECH magical recording artists, and all in some weird land where time has absolutely no meaning whatsoever??????? Look folks, I am naut making up any of this fucking shit. I hve told the cops and the fibbies and many peeps, polygraph me, give me sodium pent, do what you like, I;'ll pass all the truth tests you wanna' mother fucking ever gimme' YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You all may remember the SUBS AND SWIRLS STORY. It is right out of any show about UFO's we see on educational-TV-shows on channels like PBS, HISTORY, SCIENCE, etcetera. Do I believe in aliens or UFO's? NO SIR NO SIR NO SIR, as the guy on the Apollo-13 movie said so damn well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUTTTTTT, what happened that goddamn ass night in summer time of the year of 1986 HAPPENED, YO YO YO YO YO BRAH!!!! ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment