Friday, October 14, 2022

BLOG TWEET 2022-K

Fwolks, I'm mother fucking under A HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE GODDAMN OTAMMIC DEATH SIEGE TODAY after a fairly quiet day yesterday, that is quiet as far as direct air siege shit with these diseased pricks is concerned, yo! yESTERDAY WAS A CARBON COPY OF TODAY AS FAR AS BEING botbur OR 1-1 RATED SHORTLY AFTER BEING UP AND AWAKE, BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! What ocurred yesterday caused shit 2B not only unofficially rated as BOTBAR but I would have bet good money that the day would be real bad, but it did actually correct for itself, BUTTTTTTT, I am hearing that whittle voice telling me that today I'll not be quite so goddamn fortunate, YO peeps! No-sir, shit won't correct today, and I know that I won't be that fortunate. This is NAUT gonna' be a good day for me AT ALL! The second I got up and shut off me' bedroom fan I got a CRASH LEVEL PRIVATE BIRD ILLEGALLY OVE ME' RESIDENCE at exactly ten minutes shy of seven this MOUUUUUUUUUURNING, and thisssssss MOANIN', lovely Erica Cane Susan AMC Lucci-Snakes of 1983. When I left me' park I had a lot of fucking asshole drivers persecute me, honking at me for not making right turns on red lights quickly enough, this sort of fucking bull shit. Just because drivers coming along and slowing down as their light may be red, does not automatically mean it is safe to go and I won't go until I'm sure. You risk an accident mother fucker, but I AM A SAFE CUNT LAPPING DRIVER, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lots of planes are stalking me outside and I just saw my very first air-drone, other than on TV. It hovered right over me as I parked here at me' county SLC library just shy of ten this MOANIN'. That was ten or twelve minutes ago and it is now three minutes shy of fucking ten of the clock peeps, YO!!!!!!!!! Yesterday's problem was involving totally weird shit that never happened to me B4, regarding me' whittle government cell-phone for medicaid poor peeps, such as yours twulee fwolks and Sir Elmer Fwudd. Suddenly while speaking to a doctor regarding re-filling a medication for me, I get a text telling me I am just about out of fucking minutes, and right after they told me that I was now on an UNLIMITED PLAN. I called someone who is related to a nabe who moved last year into a trailer on the other side of the park and this nice dude told me it has to do with slow cell towers verses fast ones and this means I will be 'switched' to a slow tower until my new monthly minutes get filled into me' account, naut that service will stop, but calls may drop or have crummy sound quality. These clever tricky gimmicks used by many communications providers now are everywhere, and if ordinary peeps did things like this, we'd allbe sitting in fucking district attorney offices!!!!!!!!!! We all know this, and there's no stopping or changing it either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But this dude worked as a younger man in some intel part of the military and we shared many good stories yesterday. I told him how me' dad and Einstein were involved in a powerful TOP-SECRET experiment at the Philadelphia Naval Yard back in WWII days. By the way, I typed in WWIII on a previous blog and we all know I MEANT TO TYPE IN TWO, NAUT THREE MIZZ 1983 BLAKE!!!!!! So Sahwee, all great Jap-Ambassador's everywhere!!!!!!!!!!! _________________________________________________________________________ Yes this guy who I'll call Herman for purposes of DRAGNET SHOWS and protecting the innocent, was twulee fascenating to speak to and is why my day flew back in the other direction yesterday after a quick turn to BOTBUR. Today won't be that good and I know it, and I know that I know, but not THAT I KNOW, but WOW-WOW-WOW, talk about movies, switches, editor's cuts, and glittering lights blocking out the Lenny McKinnon sounds, back in the middle mother fucking nineteen-eighties, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B4 getting into this horse shit however, my nightmares right B4 coming out of it and waking up to CRASH LEVEL PLANE ATTACKS that are illegally violating my cunt huffing civil and constitutional rights to pursue liberty and happiness, well this is all vely vely powerful Mister Latengrate Schwarts of TWC and wonderful boying Bob FCC McDowell with Vicki Winters DS-SHOW false and phony BD's, and yes, I fucked up me' peeps, as me DAD's BD was the tenth of September, and not me' SAD'S birthday yo, so sahwee!!!! I was being arrested for shit I didn't even understand or remember in this horrendous fucking nightmare right shy of ten of seven this MOUUUUUUUUUURNING. Remember I was just telling yall out here in net-land how I get these fucking prophecy-dreams to quote bible scripture, dreaming really monstrous shit being done to me and then immediately waking up into OTAMMIC DEATH FUCKING CUNT SIEGE, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was in a security guard uniform in this power house nightmare fwolks, but NAUT on duty at a post, oh lovely Mizz 1983 Blake of the 'phone company', and right B4 them goodol' days and the break up of the BELLS of '83, but why so many thgings in '83, world and Jimmy Burr of CAMDEN HIGH SCHOOL, YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. Should I just go swallow some poisonous shrooms now Elliot Stabler Meloni and lovely Paula Patton, and just "die, die die" AT CAMDEN HIGH, YO YO YO YO YO????????????? SO WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT ABOUT 1983-1984 aniwho, for cryin' out cunt lapping loud, oh gweat world? But back to this horse shit later peeps. In this nightmare I am in a weird car that had its own mind, and without ol' fifties TV-shows, mothers, or talking ED horses, or ex-scum in laws copying me' dads success story out in Wayne, PAUSAESMWG. Let me put another nickel into 'that goddamn machine' now, Mister NASA Gene Cranz, or however your name is spelled, sir. So in this nightmare, me' car is banging into walls and going over areas it wasn't supposed to, and peeps were hollering and yelling at me. Maybe this is why I was being locked up as in the dream I did what I'd never do here in waking life, I left the scene, and that is of course totally illegal. I was told I was going 2B arrested by some lady in an office and that I needed to stay right there. I was living back in the Oaklyn Apartment calle Dellway Arms, and wanted to go home and this took place only several blocks from the goddamn apartment. Yessir, that lady scared me to death and the scene right B4 was scary too. Peeps were yelling at me like there was no tomorrow, and cursing. The only missing thing was L&O-SVU's Breanna, and WOW, indeed today as a result of all of this followed by the goddamn total death siege, I AM A DRAGGIN', so yes, Breanna is yellin' and Mark is draggin', Mister Dick Wolf, but just how do you know so fucking muck about me and my peeps which includes associates, enemies, and members of me' family, yo, just as you knew B4 the story broke about Mayor Bob Levy of Atlantica (Atlantic City) in this dimension, and his war medals and special forces shit?These coincidences just CANNAUT be igmnored, lovely Mizz 1983 BLAKE, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ______________________________________________________________________________ Yes my new pal Sir Herman had quite a story to tell me yesterday. A learned a mind blowing thing from an experiment that they conducted decades ago involving who else but lovely LIGHTNING GODDESS DIANA ARTEEMIS. They call it "the electron" of course, but that's OKAY, Mister John Ramono King of summertime 1996, oh great kind Latengrate sir, yo! The story caused lots of hidden buried repressed memories to suddenly surface in me' mind, me' kind peeps out here. I'd long forgotten some shit, sort of another 10-05-08 revelation ocurring all over again. 36 years ago from there, WOW, all Jim Burr, Jim Batches, and Jerimiah Burke horse shit junk, huh PEOPLE'S MAG? BUTTTTTTT, this shit involved junk from a wee bit longer than 36 years, yeah folks, add three to that number, 39 years, back in '83 while residing in good ol' fucking cunt ATCO, NEW JERSEY me' BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What Herman told me about that experiment resurfaced HUUUUUUUGE-NON SANDERS MEMORIES FOR ME from early spring time of 1983, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO FWOLKS. They did this thing where electrons went through a tunnel but B4 they crossed to an ordinate point, they went 200 miles under the ground, Mister TESLA SIR, and actually picked up a lot more strays, and without any direct increase of electrical efficiency, they could now take a small amount of electrical power and it was now used to run an entire laboratory for months, and stored in something that in an experimental stage went beyond our presentday storage system of BT (Battery-Technology). Normally, increasing efficiency is done by using combined mechanical and electrical things such as pushing down on levers that connect into gears that work quite similarly to toy tops that we all had as youngsters. Then spinning clock hands with polarities that interacted on these top-gears would allow the push-rods to spin armatures made of lightweight materials with colbolt magnets all over them, causing electons to begin shooting out and into connected copper wires, and making what we call alternating electrical currecnt. I know that all variations of these things are now built by billionaire oil companies who hold all possible patents, and this is why nobody is now given patents for inventing any kind of these perpetual motion machines. Eventually, all places will have their own power generators, but unlike the generac or other similar systems available for use, they use propane and mostly are for use during regular power failures. Eventually, these new generators WILL BE available, but our utility companies will own them, instal them right in utility rooms, replace parts and exchange entire units annually, and we will get the same utility bills from them that we get now, the only difference being that power no longer needs 2B transmitted, and a lot of OHM resistance is lost which means waste and cost, when power needs 2B transmitted. Diana told me all of this in 1983, but in ways too complex to get into now on a limited blog. But the memories of this came shooting back to me yesterday as he talked about these experiments. Right now however, SWITCHING and editors cuts and daughter shows is in great need of a discussion folks, so here goes, as my mind was totally blown B4 going to bed on Wednesday night after watching a borrowed DVD-copy of the great "GLITTER" Movie at me' whittle library here. __________________________________________________________________________________ If this is switching, I'll know when I dig out my old copy on a VHS tape and connct up an old VCR but I cannot do this right now because I am using my landlord's television set, a ROKU, and it is not compatible to this old VCR machine where the connecting jacks need to go into each other. My old copy was taped off the TV about a decade ago early in the days of my PEEHA residence, and the show came on one of the adult black entertainment cable channels, along with the other great 2009 project. If this was switching, the lawtrons are really busy and trying to shut down my story, but if this editor's cut and the DVD was remade, this TOO IS A MAJOR INTENTIONAL SHUTTING DOWN OF MY ATTEMPTS TO TELL A POWER HOUSE TRUE STORY TO THIS WORLD!!!!!!!! All the cut outs that no longer are on the show, it is way to fucking coincidental to just believe this was a RANDOM editor's cut. The "FREAKING" song is gone, The question MC asked the music producer guy that the copyright office lady and many others have asked me "What makes you think", is now gone too. The night sky-line of Manhattan is gone with the singing words "NEW YORK", and there is more but time is limiited so I'll get right to the weelwee fucking HUUUUUUUUUUGEST PART here folks. This pertains to the Steve Walgreens Parks dude who told me that a voice comparison was done at some NYNY police lab, and that two (A) SOUNDS, one from 1984 and one from 2001 in the movie, were compared with a spectral analysis, and the result was a 100% DOM (Dead On Match). BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT, big ass BUTT people, SHE REDID IT, and we all know we alter our voice a wee bit when we want to, and no longer does she say that "DATE" word in the same way that she ORIGINALLY DID ON THIS GWEAT MOVIE, SIR ELMER FWUDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now if I've JUST BEEN MAGICALLY LAWTRON-SWITCHED me' peeps out here, then I will know, because my copy on VHS tape that was made from an off-the-air taping a decade or so back; this too WILL BE ALTERED, and then all of this is in my memory ONLY, and that means even the great Steve Parks should then, Mizz Gynan Whoopie-G, 'will have no memory' of saying that, nor will anyone in the NYNY audio police crime lab, have any memory here in my new world, of ever performing that task. If my copy on VHS tape is the same as the recently borrowed from county library DVD copy, is one and the same, or as I call it, a 'SOUP-KENT' DEAL; well, then this was done by the LAWTRON FORCE of the 7th dimension to discredit me and kill my powerful truth telling tale, BUTTTTTTTTTTTT, if it was done by an editor's cut, then just YYYYYYYYYYY would those exact ALTERATIONS HAVE BEEN MADE? She was originally telling someone that she could actually sing better than she was singing, leading to her statement of "What makes you think that is the best I've got", or something along those lines, and this was taken out because I made such a HUUUUUUUGE deal about peeps telling me those exact same grouping of words, beginning with the great Librarian of congress when she said to m in 1995, "Mister Mohr, what makes you think that cassette tapes will be around in seventy-five years"? I'm not making this shit up folks, "I promise you that", to quote lovely violent cursing Monique from late in 2009, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MC said that same thing but changed her voice to where it doesn't sound anything like the way I had it on my VHS copy, when she asked Lucky Dice that question B4 they began eating their exotic fish meal at some swanky New York City restaurant. And then how can anyone forget those endless James Tiberious Burr (JB) initials that never ever seemed to stop, along with those other two in the great trilogy of bi-letter-combos, you know, (DS) and (MC), oh great PM (People's Magazine) of those great and wuvwee Cifaloglio days of pre December-oh-nine?????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! _______________________________________________________________________________ Awakening from all dreams creates heavy moods back in our waking lives that immediately transfer into our actions that then go on to alter our waking lives here and many times in totally irevokabe ways. The human race in general and the APA in specific mention, are totally unaware as of the date on this posted blog, of this powerful truth. I told these things in great alacrity and elaborated detail back in 1994 on my copyrighted book called, "The Permission Barrier". So there is no doubt whatsoever that NAUT JUST ME, but rather ALL OF US, the entire humanity, AND LIKE IT OR NAUT, and BEING AWARE OF IT OR NAUT, on some conscious and full waking world mind level, WE ALL OUR 5TH DIMENSIONAL BEINGS as a result of this powerful truth, me' fellow human citizens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We all live naut 3 dimensionally, BUTTTTT indeed we all do really live in the 5th dimension, and the only thing separating me froim any and all of you out there is my awareness to this truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO IS THERE A WHOLE LOT MORE TO DREAMS AND THE MAGICAL TRILOGY OF dreams, hyperspace, and exploratrons? You bet your goddamn lives there is more, WAY WAY WAY MORE, YO BRAH!!!!!!!!! In the summer time of 1986, David Roth and I were in the Jersey pine barrens, a place that really fascenates my ex-bizz partner, Mister Paul Evans Pedersen, of the great illustrious STUDIO PARK RECORDS! You can look him up as millions of things WILL COME UP ON THE NET concerning my mysterious late nineties partner, our mutual pal Billy Harner, and his magical partner, Sir Chester-Frank. He told me to call him Chester, but his name was FRANK. This fits into cosmic shit, and with or without any glittering lights from me' pro-gambling Atlantic days of 1986, 1980 record promoters carrying guns and named Lenny, oh Sir Mister RIAA Hal David President, and all JB's, along with magical open reel recorders and strange small dogs named MIDGE! Yes I may APPEAR 2B the Egghead Harbor SCATTERBRAIN to some lovely residents of this magical city of five full active dimensions, BUTTTTTTTTTTT a whoile lot more than just THAT is indeed going on here and I know that you all know this me' peeps, yo yo yo yo yo!!!! Now in 1986 in the Jersey Pines, there is an eats place or was then, called SUBS AND SWIRLS. Only through the magical DREAM WORLD CHANNELS, can this have happened. One night David and myself had a huge hovering round saucer shaped craft hover over our car at this place, and no one else even seemed to be aware of it, and lots of strange shit is always seen in the Jersey Pines, and all locals KNOW IT WELL, YO YO YO, with or without any babes being Dick Wolf bad, or other clever little names endlessly inserted into their fantastic television show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Suddenly the car just magically shuts off and all is dead. Our clocks and our wristwatches too. Colorful strobing lights are shining down on us and then it flies away and without making a single sound. Then ten minutes later give or take, it returns and again hovers above us and our vehicle just starts all by itself and all is fine as if nothing had serve-pro ever happened, sir Sheriff Ken Mascara of SLC, Florida, USAESMWG, sir!!!!!!!!!!!!! I only wish you'd read these things Sheriff sir, and then come over and take me to a place where you then verify that I am TELLING ALL THESE THINGS, AND THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY 100% MOTHER FUCKING TRUE, so help me Goddess SJK, and under my country of America and my citizenship, I SO SWEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In 1986 remember, Haley's Comet came by our whittle pwanet in its 76 year trustworthy orbit. It last came by in 1910, the year that in me' prior lifetime as Hitler, I wrote a beautiful walts (Karge Waltz) back in 1910. 76 years later comes 1986 and all this wild horse shit where I suddently get dream-transported to this wild ATLANTICA that forever changed me' goddess damn ass life, peeps, yo!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVED LOVED THIS GIRL MORE THAN ANYTHING, and if she was really just a human being, then how could she have done two wild incredible humany unexplainable things? First she KNEW WHO I WAS IN A PREVIOUS LIFETIME, as I was only a little kid in this one, BUT SHE KNEW ME, YO. And then second folks, how did she manage to come to me out on her street of ACNJUSAESMWG, as the lovely young girl she astrally projected to me? Hey I can do the great Patricia Fascitar too, but I cannot do those Whoopie Gynan Goldberg ST-TNG tricks of knowing all about the alternate 5-D biographies, YO YO YO YO YO, but SHE KNEW ME, even though I was a little kid. No other possible explamnation for all of this exists, my entire story. There's no other way to see these fucking things, and for the turd eaters who endlessly laugh at me and moick me, S-C-R-E-W--------F-U-C-K-I-N-G-------Y-O-U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She has been playing with our family for 3,000 years, and yes world, I am madly in love with YOUR GREAT GODDESS, Sarah Stacey Jehovah Karge Krassle. LORD-ESS NEECY JK KRASSLE, and on the Astral Plane, the capitol city of the capitol province of Olympia is called CITY OF SARAH KRASSLE, mortally prounced in the English lingo system as SAHASRA DAL KANWAL, and if I do not putupsha soon, I'll be in weel fucking serious twuble, yo yo yo yo yo yo Elmer Fwuuuuuuud sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE all dauts and CHESTER-FRANK, and all summers of Patty's gweat wuv, huh Arnie Schwarts sir GUV???? "Your friends are in the shop". "I'm darker than you are". Her two globally-cosmic statements that SHE WANTED ME (THAT BOY) TO HEAR ON HER MAGICAL STREET IN THE NINETEEN-SIXTIES OF NON-ATLANTICA, AND AKA ATLANTIC CITY IN NEW JERSEY, here in our wuvwee waking world, me' kind fwolks out here, yo BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! _________________________________________________________________________________________________________ So why is this entire story happening, why Cooley Hall, and why so many female recording artists being involved in this miserable mix of endless hellishness, some may be asking me by now after a blog that began in January of 2006 and now is as old as SSJKK is in her city of true magic where she is always perpetually 16 years old, and it is her endless sweet-16th birthday in SDK??????????????????????? Oh yes it all connects lovely SCYLA, and I know that as srely as I know my goddamn mother fucking fART SNIFFING NAME, OH WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I KNOW WHAT I KNOW, BREEEEEEEEEE! The more that I attempt to make sense out of all this fucking horse shit, the more I find that it works just as mysteriously as doing that same exact thing with me' fucking dreams, fwolks. When I tried in 1995 to analyze some mechanics to just how some dreams work in so far as why our spirit-energy does indeed decide to travel to where it does travel each night, I came to learn that DREAMS WILL PLAY WITH US. This is absolutely fucking true folks, and 'IPYT' lovely MO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The more I keep trying to figure out exact particular things, I was getting played with by the LAWTRON FORCES more and more. In early 1995 while dictating my NEW TESTAMENT MORIANITY BIBLE on cassette tapes, I was discussing a guy I had met at a Radio Shack store back while living in Gibbsboro, the gods help me (GIBBS) I mean weelwee fwolks, but yes, at Misses Patty Meekers home on Route Potatoe Chip factory 561, Jimmie Pine Barrens Leeds Perdersen, I met this guy at the Berlin RS Store and he later helped me build in the basement of the home, a tool shelf where tools can be hung on, a really nice professional one. I had a wild dream and he was in it and I was talking about this on my Morianity Bible. I said how time seemed to be of little importance in dreams in general. Then pow, this dream with Rudy comes along the following night, and everywhere there were clocks, big digital ones bright red colors, and it was showing the time of thirteen minutes past seven, this is something that only recording artist Diana Ross and me understand from again, those magical 1983 times. I had given her that special code to me on, either 1-2-3 or 7-1-3, and on the night of Septemeber 19th, she called me on the 7-1-3 code, and she was in ACNJ visiting her Motown pal, Mister Stevie Wonder. But clocks in this 1995 dreaming interaction were everywhere. This happened directly following me getting on a tape recorder and discussing how time seems for the very most part to be quite unimportant in our dreams, and how we rarely are ever aware or cognizent to following schedules and how time is passing. And then after this, I would play with shit like that, and then I came to realize the magic is partly because I was speaking and turning my voice into electrical energy by dictating on tape, and this had real instantaneous and direct effects on life around me, and even my life in these parallel worlds.(DREAMS)!!!!!!!!!!!! Now just how much does PATTY & MERRY really connect into me' life world? Well, we all remember in 1972 that I had that other super wild dream of her all grown up and naut two years old, Merry that is, and she was some weird CHRISTMAS TREE ANGEL, and she was singing some unknown song in the great lobby of Haddonfield, NJUSAESMWG's illustrious COOLEY HALL. Also, there is a powerful reality to the fact that many peeps connected into this place who were also a part of the entertainment world. I know for a fact that we all are being played with, and that some beyond fucking 'HUUUUUUUUUGE SHAKSPEARIAN GAME' IS GOING ON AROUND ALL OF US, AND THAT THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO COINCIDENCES EVER, and peeps, all of my entire life as MARK WAYNE MOHR is not because of one person, me, but rather is because I got myself fucking born into the wildest weirdest family that ever lived on this puny whittle pwanet, oh super General Zod of Krypton sir!!!!!!!!!! When little girls I meet have ten times the physical strength of normal people, when things happen that have no rational explanation at all ever, and on and on I can go here; we;; peeps, to quote what I told Mister Kaiter in 1967 at Camp Chesapeake, Maryland-USA; "THIS IS WEEEEDEEEEKALUS". Don't even get into lovely Queen Katy and how I first talked to her dad at the military base when I lived in Moorestown and she was back in cunt lapping grammar school. I could type on and on for ten weeks straight and naut even begin to uncover a tale that just SEEMINGLY CANNAUT BE TOLD EVER, HUH MIZZ LOVELY AT&T BLAKE OF '83??????????? ___________________________________________________________________________________________ I am now gonna;' wrap this us for today, after a wee bit of a metaphysical counterstrike against my scum bag sicko diseased OTAMMIC FAWCES who are endlessly plotting my pathetic whittle ass destruction, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAGNESONIC---MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I AM MAXING OUT YOUR COSMOGAIN TO 11.8 IPNS, SWITCHING YOUR DESIRE KEY FROM 'J' TO 'I'. USE ALL GENERAL AND SPECIAL ORDERS AND BOTH ATOMIC DUPLICATIONAL AND ZERO DIMENSIONAL TECHNOLOGIES. SCAN ALL MY ENEMIES MAKING MY LIFE AN ENDLESS HELL AND TOTALLY WIPE OUT, CRUSH, AND DESTROY BOTH THEM, AND ALL WHOM THEY LOVE. HEAR MY VOICE PRINT NOW VIA INTERNET ELECTRONIC THOUGHT TRANSFER USING CODED GENERAL ORDER (SPECIAL ORDER) 78351. USE G-13, G-14 TIME AND HYPERSPACE EQUATION ORDERS. USE ANTIHACK ORDER GENERAL-1133, UNDER CODED GENERAL ORDER 39 AND CG-18, UNDER G-9173, G-917, G-45, AND S--T--O--P _________________________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment