Tuesday, June 23, 2020

POOR POOR PITIFUL NON LR-ME, CHPT. 7








12:10 AM, 23 JUNE, 2020, TUESDAY











COUNTERSTRIKE OF 9:25 PM, ON 23 JUNE, 2020:























MMMMMMMMMMMMMAGNESONIC:





Computer, hear my MVP (Mind-Voice-Print). You will be totally absolutely crushing, obliterating, annihilating, and devastating, wrecking, ruining, and utterly wiping out, all of my enemies that are viciously persecuting me FOR THE PAST 65 YEARS, WITH MAX-POWER AGAINST ALL PERSONS AND FORCES BEHIND THIS DEATH ASSAULT EVER SINCE MIDDLE 2019, AND ON THIS 23 JUNE DAY AND WHOEVER ATTACKED ME WITH AN EARLY MORNING UTILITY AND TELEPHONE ASSAULT WHILE I WAS SLEEPING, and that is all a part of DONALD TRUMP'S ICPE-APE-TECH death strike on me since August 15 of 1986; on a crush-destruct order, under GENERAL-ORDER-189, max.-power. Open-Command, General Order #7. Use G-901, G-1133, G-14, G-719, G-13, CG5555-QP4 sub-code, under G-917, CG-2, under CG-18, and HOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







Your old AT&T landline telephone old style 1983 built tone-commands have been data-transferred into the two highlighted long-EEEEE vowel sounds. The high-tone is colored RED. The low-tone is colored BLUE.















Computer (Magnesonic) under my command and precisely matching voice print, I have an image-object (I-O) now placed on your transpower-block (T-B) after I have crush-destructed this. Once empowered, all actual beings matching this I-O on your T-B will be exactly crushed and singed and destroyed as the original I-O. To accomplish the scan, use your ZD technology built into your system. To accomplish this sympathetic reality duplication, use your AD technology, (ZD-Zero-Dimensional), (AD-Atomic Duplicational).







Computer, 'MAGNESONIC', on an 'I' to 'D', A/B—TONE, PHASING PUNISHMENT SEQUENCING SYSTEM; you will now be transmitted the two empowerization-transmit tones, or ETT'S.









































EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE



EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE



GO TO G-189, under G-1133, CG-18, AND S---T---O---P


























Just abgout every time there is fucking bullshit with early morning utility assaults, the day is very bad and I need to be braced for it. Already, lots of weird noises are all around me from all of my nabe enemies from DOGTOWN (hell)! I got nowhere so far trying to move or get information on what peeps with only eleven bucks monthly can do as far as not being forced into nightmare public mother fucking housing living. Life is so totally unfair there simply are no words, will never be any words, and so going on with it is a waste of your fucking cunt time as well as mine. I went to the beach back on Sunday to get away for a while from this horrendous Patty Hollister Building, AKA Public Housing. The one time that an aerial vehicle went right over me, two lovely young women were starting t flirt with me who had just come from the street. Aerial siege always brings the parallel event of pussy command, later, if not sooner, and of course compensated with me no longer being young and studly. Maybe those days are over, but this much endless death siege does indeed alter the fucking equation. Doors are banging, scum are making noise on my walls, and this is gonna' most likely be another doozie-whopper, and yes, I'm braced for it. You have to get used to shit that you cannot do one thing to stop. Some peeps are calling shituations like that, the “new normal”, and maybe they're totally fucking cunt correct! I know that there are states with cheaper real estate, from my days and recent years of enjoying various television shows on the Home and Garden Network Cable-Channel, “HGTV”. Unfortunately Kentucky is one of them and is every bit as red a state as Florida is. But beggars can't be mother fucking choosers. Some trailer parks have opened up their rental offices but have no vacancies due to the legal inability of landlords to evict tenants during times of the CVGP. I said it before and this is just more continued reiteration, “It's never ever been this mother fucking bad for me and things are always nightmare hellish”!!!!!!!!!! Any fucking GOD who allows this to happen to a basicly good person who doesn't rape or rob or murder or rip people off out of money like so many peeps do in this new age, and even laugh about it, and seems to even enjoy my suffering, is no GOD that I will ever fucking worship!









There are lots of little things such as the beach incident from two days ago, that I have been way too preoccupied with more pressing major unpleasant shit to get into, but I do not forget anything as most of you out here know only too well, and I'll be telling many fucking more things as time moves ever onward in the STM-illusion. Yessir, Kentucky and some other places with much lower real estate places, will be where I need to go unless I can find a way to survive somehow in a higher minimum wage state, get my security license from that state, and resume my guard work again at some part time weekend post. With the combined SS and employment income, I would then be able to live in a nice and more conducive to peeps my age, trailer park some place. I am not fussy, I just want to fucking survive, Gloria and Diana, yo!









No matter what, I will be leaving here with just my clothes and a car full of necessary small items. I can always come back for my other shit as long as I keep my rent current through mailing rent checks, as long as it is not too long as they have rules for not occupying apartments for extended times. They cover every possible base so as to keep the poor downtrodden and major oppressed, or hasn't anyone else ever noticed or witnessed that little fucking true fact? I ran away once, and I'll be doing it all over again, VERY SOON, and I think my Blogaudians all know this to be a truth that cannot ever be escaped from, as I have horrible nightmare mother fucking enemies from DOGTOWN! The entire fucking © Office knows this and has a 1988 taped music project with my pal DCR and myself discussing it at the goddamn American Honda Guard-shack on Gaither Road, in Mount Laurel, NJUSAESMWG.



























STINKING TO DOGTOWN BRIDGE, AND



END TRANSMISSION.
















No comments:

Post a Comment